18 hours ago, breedmeindy said:

Supposedly one is cumming to Indianapolis soon... if it does my ass will be bent over or in the air!!!

It was this past weekend at the Works. I didn't go, but it was listed as a party ad on BBRTS.  Should also be listed on the CumUnion website for the next few months.

Nothing more wonderful than being in a darkroom ... or sleazy setting with lots of anonymous cocks which want to enter you ...where it is a joy just to indulge in that sensation what it is all about ... RAW BBreeding ... having FUN.

The combination of being in this seedy place where you can smell PURE RAW SEX - the sweat, the poppers, the cum and piss - and hearing others enjoying it as much as you yourself ... the sound of hard pounding, the slapping of balls against naked asses - hearing the gagging of cocks being shoved deep into throats while others use the ass - knowing that they all take it raw and deep... that none is refuses ... to hear the moans, groans and screams of BLISS ... 

YES CUM UNION is the total thrill, as we all know why we are there and every cock is welcummmm - especially when you eventually feel all those loads dripping from your well used and abused cunt ... I LOVE ❤️ it !!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Cumunion is like Disneyland for slutty cumdumpster faggots like me. i really learned what i am and why i exist at those bareback parties.i was always a very slutty bareback whore but going there and taking 30,40 or more loads from anonymous strangers in a single night really showed me  i was born to be a fuckslut and a public cumdumpster for any and all men that want to use a cumdump like me to get off.i love getting in the public sling blindfolded and take anonymous loads all night.but i also love taking loads on the darkroom fuckbench so i can blow guys while other men fuck me

fullsizeoutput_2d3.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

First CUMunion Party at the Works in Indianapolis was great.  I think the next one is February10th.

I also went to a CumUnion party in LA.. it`s was great having all those nice ass to breed!! It was like an ass self-service buffet!!! Had a great time!!

Edited by stabr
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Londonbear
      On Sunday a random Greek Tourist contacted me on Growlr, he was very hair and nicely hung, young guy with a nice beard, like a big cub.  He came over to fuck me, and after I sucked him hard he pushed in raw, then pulled out and started playing with my hole with his fingers. Soon, he had four fingers in my hole. He reached the lube off the counter and started pushing his fingers in more and more, while alternating his cock. Soon he had his fist in my hole, then his cock, then his fist, which continued until he shot his cum into my guts. Then he showered, said thanks and left. I never did find out his name.
    • By Londonbear
      Yesterday I guy who I have been chatting to on growlr came over to fuck me, he is Italian, skinny, long haired and a chef, 24 yers old, and hung like a donkey. He comes to where I work and  we kiss, hes gets really hard so I suck him, deep throat him and sniff poppers, then turn around so he can fuck me, he starts roughly fingering my hole with his fingers, and is actually really quite rough, then abruptly gets a condom out of his shoulder bag, rolls it on and pushes in. He is really thick so it feels good and after ten minutes of pounding he gasps and unloads. as he pulls out, he realises that the condom has simply vanished and he totally freaks out, I run into the bathroom and push out into the toilet bowl and what comes out is scraps of condom, a huge wad of spunk and some blood. The guy is still freaking, and says, but it is ok as I dont have anything......... I tell him its fine and after he cleans up a bit in the bathroom, we kiss deeply, and I tell him how amazing he is and send him my number.
    • By kinkybttm
      any top ts in ny metro area looking to party and breed me? down for group play with other guys or ts
    • By Londonbear
      Yesterday I fucked an American Student who lives in a halls of residence not far from my office, this is the second time I fucked him, hes friendly, a ten minute walk away and cum hungry which is all good. I had had a stressful day and emptying my balls into his ass felt good before I went back to the office.
    • By Londonbear
      Yesterday, after a few days of trying I finally shot my load into a very hot Italian chaser. I had been chatting to him on scruff, and his profile said he was 100% bottom and undetectable. I met him on a street corner in the west end and we walked back to his room around the corner, He had a very fit slim toned body, a lightly furry ass and a very big cock, which was thick. we kissed and he sucked my cock until I was hard and I pushed into him with him on his back, just using a little spit. I stopped to ask him if he had any lube, but he said he wanted me to fuck him without any, so I put a bit more spit on his hole and pushed back in. I knew with his hole quite dray and with lots of friction, I wouldn't last long, and soon shot a weeks worth of cum into him. He asked me to stay in him so I kept fucking him and kissing him until he shot a huge load onto his stomach. Afterwards I cleaned up and said thanks, if he wants to meet again, I might as hes very local to meetings I have in the west end, and giving him a second load would be good.

Other #BBBH Sites…