Barebacking: what's in it for the bottom?

The original poster said he couldn’t feel much when he bottomed and the top was wearing a condom and that he couldn’t imagine there’d be that big a difference. I’m here to tell you there’s a HUGE difference. A cock in a condom feels ok. It is nowhere near as good as a raw cock. A raw cock feels warm and slides in easily without need for too much lube. You can feel the head popping up past your sphincter and every inch of his raw flesh as he pushes it in up to his balls. Condoms chafe after too much friction. Skin-on-skin feels good even after a marathon fuck session. And when he cums it’s so fucking got to feel his cock twitching and pulsing and if it’s a big load you can feel your ass getting hotter and wetter inside. Then he pulls out and you can feel his cum leaking out of your hole as you lick him clean. 

It’s primal for sure. Sex always is. But bareback sex feels like really connecting. It just feels natural and right to get filled with your lover’s seed. Sharing body fluids is what sex is all about. I used to play safe but once I found out how good it felt to play bareback there was no way I could go back to using condoms. Nothing feels as good as getting fucked and bred deep by a raw cock. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

It does feel somewhat better to get fucked without a condom than with; the latex creates friction that is simply not there without latex.

I've also discovered, somewhat despite myself, an appreciation for cum. There really is an emotional and sexual charge for me with the idea of having my partner's cum up my ass.

• Upvote 2

On 9/18/2018 at 6:26 PM, Saturn1 said:

Ummm, how about the JOY of all natural sex and a sweet, hot load getting shot inside? Right??? :2thumbs:

Will I actually feel it when someone came inside me? I just had my unhibited BB fuck this past weekend. While  I had a wonderful time , I am not sure whether it was because I was partying with T.

For many years, I resisted the urge to take a covered cock  in my ass. Once I felt a cock in my ass, then I resisted allowing a bare one in me and when I felt the first bare one unleashed his cum in me, I was doomed to become the bottom cumwhore I felt I was born to be. I evolved into having an instatiable desire bigger and bigger cocksucking as well as black ones. 

There is no feeling better than when my top starts twitching and releasing his cum and my ass pussy wants to clamp down and keep his flesh inside me as his orgasm subsides. Oh what a feeling it is.....

On 8/31/2017 at 4:49 PM, Btmcumslut416 said:

What I get from bottoming raw is knowing that there's nothing I can possibly do to stop my body from absorbing another man's DNA. The mental stimulation I get from feeling a raw cock breeding me brings so much physical pleasure.  I get a lot of my pleasure from having my body used by another man as a means for his pleasure. It's not the same when guys pull out, I need to take their cum inside me once they start fucking me, otherwise I feel like I've failed my top.  

I COMPLETELY AGREE - for me, it's all about being used - I want to be the fuck hole his cock craves, I want his cum in me, I want his top friends to have a turn in me, I want to be tied up on a bed at his place and used by as many of his friends as possible. I love the helpless feeling it gives me.

• Upvote 1

On 9/26/2018 at 10:44 AM, ltrhornypig said:

Will I actually feel it when someone came inside me? I just had my unhibited BB fuck this past weekend. While  I had a wonderful time , I am not sure whether it was because I was partying with T.

Aside from the beautiful grunting and uncontrolled thrusting of a man in ecstasy, you're unlikely to know for sure until his wasted baby juice starts dripping out of your greasy gape.

The question is irrelevant. Sex is for the Man. It doesn't matter if you enjoy it or find it traumatic. You do it because you are a faggot who can aim no higher in life than to be the target of His weaponized contempt. Be grateful that he is putting you to female use and will consider leaving his seed in your guts.

• Upvote 2

I agree that bare is better. For me, I can actually feel the guy cumming inside me when he cums (like the loads squirting inside) which is very hot. But psychologically, knowing I've brought a top to climax, and inside of me with no barriers, leaves me very satisfied too. I keep hearing I like to please other people, and I guess this is one way I do it. (I also agree about keeping the seed inside... the top put in all that work to give it to me, why would I dump it back out? lol)

• Upvote 1