Barebacking: what's in it for the bottom?

9 hours ago, Konrad said:

There's nothing more intimate then having his cock inside you as he pumps his seed inside you. The moment he says he's cumming and his cock spasms, his balls pull up and you become one with him for that brief moment.

Well said, Konrad.  Another, maybe more clear way of describing that magical moment of "connection". 

It's a really important part of the whole mating event, at least to me, and it takes place in our minds, our soul.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

What's in it for the bottom? Everything.  During the time my top is fucking me I love him.  He is my world.  I worship him.  Even if he is taking me from behind in a sex club and I have no idea what he looks like, my place is to serve him and receive his seed.  It is almost like a religious act for me.  I see his seed as my divine prize.  My right and my nourishment.  I have never stopped a top from fucking me once he is inside me.  It is his right to fuck me and my responsibility to receive his load or until he decides to walk away.  I have been in pain sometimes in my legs because the top has been fucking me for so long in awkward positions but I will not stop the act of breeding.  It must be completed.  Once he has gifted me his seed, his essence I will thank him.  If he will allow it I will ask him if I may clean his cock as an act of gratitude and submission.  Some allow it others are not interested and the hands of my new top are already on my shoulders holding me down and preparing me for the next load.  And then it is my turn to worship him and the process starts again.  And already I have forgotten the previous top as all my attention is turned to my new lord and master.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

It is the ultimate thrill ride.  From the moment of penetration I am at his complete mercy and the really good ones don’t show me any.  Now faster. Now slower. A pause. Is this it? Oh no, here we go again like the peaks and valleys of a great roller coaster. And finally there is that moment when he surrenders his seed to me and I have received his gift and in so doing I have gotten what I really wanted all along-a really good fucking by a man

Hello, I hear all these Bottoms saying that it's there responsibility to receive his seed and they worship him. That's not the case for me. When I am horny and wanting dick I don't care what's driving the dick. All I want is his First load deposited balls deep inside me. After that I get a warm (almost hot) feeling deep inside me and then an overwhelming sense of satisfaction. When that passes all I want is more, more, more. Then if the top can get it up again he can put the remaining loads anywhere he wants to for as long as he can. After that I am done with him. I don't give him a second thought. 

This is an absolutely true statement. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

That sticky sweet mixture of lube, sweat, and pre-cum is tantalizing as a man slides in raw.

After a top has loosened me up and is transitioning to fuck me, that feeling of his body pressed against mine, pinning me down, and the sweat of our bodies is such a turn on. It becomes less about me, and more about feeling that hard cock using me for it's pleasure. The visual and mental connection knowing we're intimately intertwined, even if anonymous and quick.

The joy of being of service to a man and feeling him bust deep inside me, is unmatched. No drug feels as satisfying. His seed now deep inside me, I am grateful that he's shared with me his life's journey thus-far and the data from his ancestors for my body to absorb.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

On 8/31/2017 at 10:15 AM, bbicurious said:

When I top, I can definitely feel the difference between fucking raw and fucking with a condom. Fucking raw just feels way better on my dick, just the skin on skin contact alone. Releasing my load inside a guy fills me with this feeling that I am leaving a part of myself inside him and I find myself pushing my load deep inside him. if I found out that he squirted it out, it would insult me because I want my load to be fully absorbed into his body. I feel the strongest bond to the other guy when I am unloading and immediately after, especially when I can feel and see my own cum on my dick, leaking out of his ass before I pull out. For me, topping raw reduces me to my primitive state where my only desire is to deposit my seed inside someone, and accomplishing that is so satisfying. So that's why I like to bareback when I am topping and which is why I am willing to take on the risk.

On the other hand, the few times I bottomed (different cocks 8+ inches no reason why it shouldn't rock my world), it didn't feel like anything was happening down there. Maybe my ass is just not sensitive but it felt like it was all about his pleasure and I was just the means to his pleasure, which I was OK with but there was no real physical pleasure from the fuck. even though I haven't bottomed raw, I doubt that I would have been able to tell the difference between a raw and condom dick in my ass. So my question is for guys who bottom raw: What do you get from barebacking that you couldn't get from being fucked with a condom? Do you really feel when a dick is raw inside you, is there a difference in how it feels in your ass? Would you be happy barebacking if the guy pulled out before cumming or is the load very important to you? I hope you can explain to me your experiences and feelings and just what's going on in your mind when you're bottoming raw, thanks

Everything you say in your first paragraph answers your question in the second. Additionally, there's no point in barebacking if the Top pulls out and cums outside. We true bottom want to know and feel you planting your seed into us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/31/2017 at 10:58 AM, AZRawPig said:

When there's a BOND between the TOP and BOTTOM...its really magical in nature; because, it seems everything works like a well functioning piece of equipment.  The physical, mental and spiritual BOND between the individual's is so powerful you can see and feel the sparks that radiates between everyone.  I have enjoyed being on both ends of the sling...and its really...not a pump and dump situation for ME...its all about the connection and how connected we can make each other feel like...there won't be another fuck'n like this ever again.  So, I feel when  I give everything back and forth...its like an addiction for the BOTH of US....sharing that SPECIAL ...connection...NO PULL OUTS...NO INHIBITIONS...just...hardcore ....cock and ball's deep 'animal lusts'....MORE...until...the loads are running out the hole...and getting sticky wet for MORE...harder and deeper fuck'n.

You are right for sure. And with a hot, long cock like yours, you could plant some seed deep into a man. I for one would fucking LOVE to feel you cum in me, balls deeep. 

• Like 1

In a group scene most tops will want to try as many holes as available.
These days if any top has a condom then they will use it for all the btms,
But 99% of btms won't be keen on that fuck. It just feels artificial.
Try riding a dildo with a condom on it compared without.
Now change to a horned up hard dick and there is every difference 😛

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

It just feels artificial.

That's because it is.  

There's no sense of connection, there's no actual connection.  The actual "mating" of the two guys - for however long or short the fuck takes - is incomplete when there are barriers involved.  

Might as well just use a dildo ... just another form of rubber.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/5/2023 at 6:50 PM, hntnhole said:

Well said, Konrad.  Another, maybe more clear way of describing that magical moment of "connection". 

It's a really important part of the whole mating event, at least to me, and it takes place in our minds, our soul.   

EXACTLY!  The thing I hate most  about baths is that so many guys just edge in you, and don't actually breed you.  I get it, but miss that "connection " of them finishing inside me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/1/2017 at 3:34 AM, Guest descartes70817 said:

I asked one of my bottoms why he said he prefers me fucking him compared to other guys who fuck him because I'm enthusiastic and energetic, so he feels when I cum, while they're all pump and dump, no technique at all. I feel the same way about bottoms - some are just fuck holes, ones who fuck back are a lot hotter but guys who are really into it are my favorite.

@descartes70817 - I like to show my tops that I know my Kegel exercises. I think that @versmetropigmight be able to attest to that ...

Edited by TaKinGDeePanal
  • Like 2