Man Charged With Sabotaging Condoms, Infecting Victims with HIV

seaguy

As for a Fantasy, hey whatever floats ur boat.. be it fucking the neighbors dog or chopping up newborn babies and making then into soup, if its a fantasy.  whatever.

But if it crosses into reality...  well, I know this is going to go over real popular.. .
IMO, just as a bottom needs to accept the risk that he could get pozzed, Anyone who would actually do such a thing needs to accept that theres a risk of not only going to jail,  but also a risk of his target putting a 40cal. slug put between his eyes.

And as for PrEP , like already has been said.. not everyone who wants it has the money.

Let the attacks begin.

Edited by billy

5 hours ago, billy said:

As for a Fantasy, hey whatever floats ur boat.. be it fucking the neighbors dog or chopping up newborn babies and making then into soup, if its a fantasy.  whatever.

But if it crosses into reality...  well, I know this is going to go over real popular.. .
IMO, just as a bottom needs to accept the risk that he could get pozzed, Anyone who would actually do such a thing needs to accept that theres a risk of not only going to jail,  but also a risk of his target putting a 40cal. slug put between his eyes.

And as for PrEP , like already has been said.. not everyone who wants it has the money.

Let the attacks begin.

Well Billy speaks truth there's always some risk involved with sex whether it's anonymous or in a relationship. Before I started barebacking a couple of times the condom broke, was it sabotage? I don't think so but one never can say. Ultimately we're responsible for own health, I'm poz but I know that happened because I rolled the dice and that what happened, chances are the person who pozzed me was unaware themselves