Bears with thick cocks

freshxtop5

I was in a dirtybookstore in Montana several years ago...... all the booths had gloryholes between them.  I went into a booth & dropped a handful of tokens in the coin slot & started watching a video.  A minute later this big stocky guy came in the booth next to me & started watching a vid & stroking his giant pecker.  It was only about 5 inches long, but it was about 8 inches thick --- much thicker than my wrist, ... the thickest dick I ever saw, by far.  There was no way he was going to fit that FAT dick of his through the gloryhole, so I left my booth & went into his booth.  I got down on my knees & took that big dick into my mouth.  It almost felt like I was going to have to dislocate my jaw to be able to suck him off.  It didn't take him long to cum.... I begged him to take my phone number but he said he wasn't going to risk having his wife find a paper with a phone number in his wallet.  He said he was a long-haul driver who came through my town on a regular basis, but I never saw him again.  GIRTH RULES!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I love bears and I love thick cocks. So, it's a win/win for me!  Any bears out there with not so thick cocks can cum in me too (as can non-bears).  Basically, it you have a hard cock (or toys), cum fuck me!  <oink>

• Like 2

• 1 year later...