What's was or is you favorite place to go for social drink?

CDNbbR

Where do you enjoying going?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you enjoying going?

• Pub/Bar
    • Nightclub
    • Lounge
    • All of the above
    • None of the above

So I'm curious to know where all fellow members like to go after a long stressful day of work or where you enjoy going for the social atmosphere,good company, and service? This doesn't necessarily need to be a spot you cruise for a bareback hook up, but those stories and comments are always welcome. I would one day like to travel around Canada and the US and check out the local spots for good pub fare,venues,service,and friendly guys to b/s with about anything. Even if these places are no longer in business for whatever reason, I'd still like to hear your stories and experiences at them. For myself I have two spots I go to when I'm in Vancouver and they are: Fountainhead pub and Pumpjack bar/nightclub. Both of these places are very welcoming and enjoyable, if you happen to be in Vancouver go check them out. 

Also want to give a shout out to the site owner for giving us a place to freely talk about bareback and other topics, and to the admins for keeping things running smoothly! Thanks guys ;-)    

Edited by drscorpio
Options added to poll by poster request