Afternoon pup. I really love the story. You are doing a great job on it. You obviously have great talent when it comes to writing this type of storyline. I am both entertained and aroused reading your words, and that takes talent :-) BTW, you probably hear this pretty often but it deserves to be repeated over and over and over again, You are one super sexy and smoking hot pup. I really do love your look. Reading your story I find I love the way your mind works as well.  I am certain  I would very much enjoy knowing you. whether you were a Bud, FB, FWB, Lover or Husband, the relationship would be pretty fucking awesome. Thanks so much for keeping me on the edge of blowing a load with every word  :-). Hope you are having a great week so far.  Safe travels on your job and happy writing when you r able to get those few free moments. Hope you experience plenty of inspiration in your own personal adventures this week as well:-).

• Upvote 2

Part 5, the beautiful spell of the brown bottle.

I heard Jax comment to Mr C that the sweet cherry pie is cooled enough to be delivered and he has the pizza for the shrink ready as well.  

As Jax handed me the cherry pie, he said.... be a good load carrier and take your pie to the truck.   He followed with the pizza and we put both in the warmer.   Mr C got in the drivers seat and told Jax if he wants to close early and meet him at the party, that he was welcome to.   Jax looked at me and smiled and said, ‘I wouldn’t miss hitting that party’.  

As we drove down front street we saw all kinds of sleazy adult book stores and theaters and other places I had heard my parents talk about.   Mr C said we had to drop the pizza off at his doctor friends house.  I asked what kind of doctor, and he said he is a shrink who specializes in hypnosis.    

I looked at Mr C, and said, ‘does that kind of thing really work?’   

He said, ‘oh Dr. Brad is the best and yes it sure does.  Oh Lukas, can you make sure that little cooler bag is still in the back and cold’?  

‘‘Oh that one with the little brown bottles?   Sure Mr C.’  As I leaned over the back seat of the truck, I had to adjust my cock, it was super hard, it must have been those stripper clubs and dirty book stores we passed.  

‘Yes Mr C, it is here’ as I brought it to the front seat.  He put his hand on top and did, ‘oh thanks pup.  We will need that later.’

As we pulled into the doctors driveway, the house was huge.  ‘Wow, he must do really well for himself’, I said.

’Yes, he gets the best clients in town because he is so good’ Mr C said.  ‘Do you want him to tell you about hypnosis pup?   

‘I would love that, if we have time, I know how important it is to not socialize with the patrons’. I said.   

He said, ‘oh no, this is important and we have time before Mr. Ali is expecting his pie, I can ask Dr. Brad to show you a few things.’

We both got out of the car, I took the pizza and walked first up the side walk.  When Dr. Brad opened the door he said, ‘come in and bring the pizza to my kitchen, I have your money there.’ He said, ‘just go straight and turn left.’   I could hear Mr C and Dr. Brad talking to each other quietly behind me. 

I put the pizza in the huge island in the kitchen and just then Dr. Brad entered the kitchen alone and said, ‘Tony told me you were curious of hypnosis?.’

’Yeah, my dad said it was the work of the devil and not to be believed, so I was surprised, he said it was real.’

’Well, l am happy to show you, come into my home office.’   I followed him down the hall through his amazing house.   We went down the steps and entered a room with cabinets along the walls and a big black leather chaise-lounge chair in the middle of the room.  He said, ‘Lukas lay on the couch’.   He turned a light on and the soft glow that faced my eyes.   It made the rest of the room very dark.   I could hear his voice and he got very soft spoken and explained that he would just repeat things and I was to close my eyes and relax and listen to him and to repeat them when he said to.  

I nodded when he asked if it was clear of what to do.  He said he would use an item, that was my ‘magic item’ and whenever I would see this item I would instantly become hypnotized and do what I was told.   He said he would keep me safe and always bring me back by saying..... come back to me now pup and clap his hands 3 times.  I would then wake up and forget what happened.  

I smiled and said, ‘that would be awesome if you really can’.  

I felt his hand on the back of my head and he slowed pulled something over my head and eyes.  It was as soft as mink on my forehead as he covered my eyes.   He commented it was a blindfold and would help me relax and listen to his words.  

He said to ‘relax and start very slowly taking a huge inhale of breath and fill my lungs’.    

Breathing as deeply as I could and then to exhale slowly and completely.’  After a couple breaths he said deeper Lukas, fill every inch of your lungs with air.  He talked very softly and deeply, and he stroked my arm slowly as I exhaled very softest with his fingers.  I heard some soft music starting to play.     It sounded Magical and relaxing.  I was so relaxed, he said I would start to feel tingly.   Very calmly he asked how I was.

I said ‘I am awesome’. 

‘Great, you are almost there.  Just skip breathing deep and exhale slowly pup.’  

‘He very calmly, kept touch my arm and he said ‘Lukas, I am ready to tell you the special trigger.  Imagine in your head a little bottle.  It is glass and only about 2 inches tall.   It is brown and wider than it is deep.   It is very dark brown and has a black cap.’

I was imagining the little bottles I saw in Mr C’s refrigerator in his red room and said ‘yes Dr Brad, I see it in my head, and actually I can even feel what it felt like, cold and smooth’.  

he said, ‘perfect, Lukas, when you see a bottle like that. Or feel a bottle like that. You will instantly go into a trance.   Your guide and adult who is present will help you stay safe.  Do you trust them Lukas? Do you feel safe with them?

Remembering how amazing Mr C is to me, I said, ’Yes Dr. Brad, I trust them.  He will keep me safe’.

’Well, yes him, but actually anyone who knows the scecret of the bottle will keep you safe Lukas, you can trust them all.’

’I can trust them all’. I repeated. 

‘As I felt his hand softly brush my hair back around the blindfold, he said ‘Perfect and when I kiss your forehead, this will always be true of the bottle.’  As I felt his warm soft kiss on my forehead.   

As I laid there completely relaxed and under the spell, I felt a second hand on my leg and I heard a sound of someone opening something and I little popping hissing noise of pressured air escaping.    Dr. Brad was right at my ear and said ‘breath deeply Lukas, slowllllyyyyy and more deeepppplllyyyyy through your nose than you ever have.’  And I felt a strong mans finger pushing my left nostril closed.  I heard Dr. Brad say, it will smell a little funny for a minute, but you love the smell, I repeat, you love this smell, it is your medicine to make you strong and beautiful and whole.   I nodded ok.   As I breathed in, he was right, there was a strange smell.   

‘I heard a familiar voice say, Lukas, count to10 before you slowly exhale.’  

‘Mr C, I hear you, yes Sir.’ I said. 

‘So I counted, one thousand 1, one thousand 2, and so on.  As I got to one thousand 10, I felt a more masculine kiss on my forehead and I slowly exhaled.   I felt an amazing rush, I was so tingly and warm and Alive, as I started to breath in again, I felt my right nostril close and I heard Mr C, ‘great job pup do it one more time, nice and slow’.   I felt something cold and metal against my belly.   It sounded like sciccors cutting something.  My chest felt cooler as I could feel a breeze move over me.   The sound got closer and closer until I could hear it cut the top or my T-shirt army neck as I stated counting on the exhale.   One thousand 1, one thousand 2....  

i then felt a thumb and finger on my left nipple, oh and my right nipple now.   As I started to inhale slowly, I felt the Dr pinch my nose shut and was told to pucker like a puffer fish and breath in though my mouth.   I could hear the air go into my mouth as it was muffled by something right in front of my mouth.    My mind was racing, I felt electric, I felt all tingly, my body wiggled and I felt my asshole twitch over and over and over.  It was electric and euphoric as wave after wave of sensation crashed over me.   I felt my nipples being rotated like a radio dial.  

As I started my exhale count, I felt something warm, soft and slippery at my mouth.   It smelled musky and I could feel hairs tickle my cheek.   It felt like skin but it smelled musky.   I felt my mouth open a little and something hard to the touch but soft on the outside enter my mouth.   It felt like a huge cock, in my mouth, so strange I thought, this is all so strange and so surreal.  I must be in a dream.  The fingers on my nipples got rougher and rougher and the thing, was it a dick?   I am so confused was pausing in and out of my mouth.   As it pushed  into my throat, I heard Dr. Brad say, holy shit Tony, he has no gag reflex.    Wow, he is doing a great job with your coc....’ and Mr C intrupted him and said, it’s the medical instrument. He’s doing a great job on the medical instrumen.

With that, I felt what felt like a quart of warm fluid go down my throat.     

‘Yes, give him all the medicine’, Dr Brad said..

I heard some movement and heard a door close.   Dr. Brad said, ok Lukas, please put your shirt on and he handed me a shirt.   Wait, mine was torn, this one slipped right on, oh, that’s strange.

I am going to bring you out now.  

With that I heard. ‘Come back to me pup’ and clap clap clap.

I woke up, sat up and said, ‘wow, what a cool feeling.   Am I dreaming?   Oh, wow, that was wild Dr. Brad’  did you really hypnotize me?  

I felt him taking My blindfold off and nodded and said I did great.

’oh wow, th so, that’s awesome, oh shoot, I better get back to  work, Mr C is going to be mad.’

Dr Brad said, ‘do you remember much?’

’No, just that felt funny but awesome and I was all warm and I feel full.’

he turned the lights on and I scurried back upstairs.  He gave me $50 and said to keep the change.

as I got back to the truck, Mr C was sitting there waiting.  I apologized, it seemed like I was gone too long and he said it was totally fine. 

‘‘Well, how was it, did he get it to work?’ Mr C asked.

’he said I did great, yeah it was awesome, wow,  this is the best birthday ever.’

I cleared my throat and grabbed my neck.   Mr C looked and said, what’s wrong?   

‘I looked and said, ‘Oh nothing, I just have a strange taste in my mouth and throat is kind of sore.  I hope I am not coming down with something.’   

‘‘He said, oh I am sure you aren’t yet, but we can watch out for that.’

part 6, the cherry pie finally  shows up.  

• Like 23
  • Upvote 19

43 minutes ago, masctravelingpup said:

...part 6, the cherry pie finally  shows up.  

#masctravelingpup.... what a great story ...

don't let us wait too long ... you know you have all our attention ... and please don't stop half-way through the story, as so many do ... 

nothing more frustrating than reading a fabulous story ... with a great build-up which stops in middle of the action and leaves you sitting with a hard, throbbing cock and no ending :-)

GIVE US MANY HAPPY ENDINGS :)

Part 6, Mr C gives his insights on Lukas’s 18th birthday.

I hope you have enjoyed Lukas’s story so far, but I wanted to share what’s going on in my head.   It was close to 19 years go I met his parents.   I was new to the neighborhood and was invited to their house for a neighborhood Christmas party.  I was expecting a party with lots of spiked egg nog, booze, beer, great food and maybe some hot guys and chicks.  What I got was.... the husband reading scriptures from the ‘good book’ and the wife being the good little hostest keeping people’s fruit punch filled.  I was polite and made my rounds and chatted with a few of my new neighbors.  After a little bit, I had to piss and made my way to the bathroom.   I didn’t lock the door and was standing there with my big thick cock in my mit. Just as I was shaking the last couple drops of piss off the end Mary (Lukas’s mom) opened the door and saw my cock.   Clearly by the look of shock and then smile she was impressed.    I apologized and took a second or two longer than needed and zipped up.   I told her I hated to eat and and run, but I had to get home and let my dog out, I brushed by her very closely.  She just stood there as I passed by and didn’t make a peep until I was halfway down the hall and I heard here say, she had a housewarming gift and would drop it off sometime.  I thanked her and said ‘that’s great, stop by anytime’.  

The next morning I was still in my robe when I heard a knock, .   I opened the door and it was Mary.   I apologized for not being fully dressed and welcomed her in.   Boxes were still being unpacked so I invited her to the kitchen which had been all unpacked.   Her eyes kept going to my chest and crotch.   She had an awesome racked that filled out her Christmas sweater nicely so I did what any bi man would do and started tenting in my mostly open robe.  

‘I imagine wIthin the hour, Lukas was conceived.   She prohibited me from knowing he was mine until he was 6 and he little guy crashed his bike into a tree in my front lawn.   My folks were visiting and my mother gasped when she saw him and said Tony, ‘he is the spitting image of you at that age, that’s so cute.’  She was right, and I confronted Mary about it.  I showed her picture of me at that age and Said Lukas looked exactly like me with the blondest hair and blue you could imagine.   And there was no way her Italian roots and pin sucked husband fostered him.  She explained her husband knew Lukas wasn’t probably his but would keep her slutty ass around because of what the congregation would say.    I agreed to keep quite since I was really slutting myself around with every dude in town by then.  I watched from a far and helped out and spent time with the boy as I could, as Mr C down the street.  I knew one day he would be 18 and would be able to be his own man and connect his own wishes.

So now I looked across the truck at him.   That big cheesy shit eatin grin on his face with a belly full of my cum he didn’t even know was in there.  Realizing I had what I wanted, his total trust, his total loyalty and now I had felt those perfect lips of his swallow my big Dick down his throat until I shot. Sure I was a little embarrassed how fast I nutted in him, but you would too...looking down at him blindfolded, stupid on the magic of the brown bottle and watching my cock pushing his Adam’s apple down toward his pecs and with no sign of gagging.  But Then feeling closer to shooting when looking down and seeing his rock hard cock leaking through the pant leg of his way too tight jeans.  When I rolled his tits in my fingers he was clamping his legs together and flailing them apart as his boy pussy twitched like a little slutty cheerleader would while she is waiting for the team captain to pluck her cherry snatch.   It was more than any man let  alone father could stand.  He instinctively sucked and swallowed that load like it was liquid candy.   The best part was... when I pulled out and all the throat slobber pulled up from his esphogus, he just licked his lips and swallowed deeper and moaned as he gasps for a breath.   This kid was born to take cock, he just didn’t know it yet.   

I had him now in my total control, knowing the popper bottle would allow me total freedom to make him mine when I wanted.   I looked over at his belly, knowing my seed was there I looked at his rock hard cock snaking down his pant leg and knowing that two little blue 100 mg pills I gave him would keep him hard for days.  

But what should I do?  I am so confused.  So I am asking you...... I can Keep him to myself?   Or I could Whore him out to the men and rich clients at Mr. Ali’s house?   Sell him to another rich Arab sheik and never see him again like Billy?  Let him find out on his own he loves Dick when he goes off to college in the fall?    Seriously,.....What the hell should I do?  Fuck man, this is harder than I thought, so many options and so many are making me hard again as I notice Lukas looking over at me and talking.  

Shit, I was so busy day dreaming, I wasn’t listening to him.   

‘What pup? Say that again?’  

‘Are you ok Mr C, you look lost there for a minute.  According the the gps, I think this is the street Mr Ali lives on isn’t it?’

Part 7, coming soon.  

Thanks for the kind words, I love hearing you guys are liking the story.    ;-). 

Peace

Edited by drscorpio
Explicit straight sex scene deleted
  • Like 15
  • Upvote 11