Too Good To Resist

My body flinched as I felt the sharpness of his pointed finger nail scratching and scraping my ass lining. I moaned and whimpered at the pain as his finger dug deeper tearing me with every movement. After all his profile stated he guaranteed conversion no questions asked.

It all started a couple of hours earlier, I had smoked a joint then gorged myself on pasta as the munchies kicked in. Still buzzing and very rampant I went on to the search for a fuck on line. Desperately needing to get laid, but there was very few guys nearby and I was ready to give up when all of a sudden he flashed up as 1 mile away. His picture showed a long dangly cock with low hangers, guessing it must have been around eight inches with a big head that the foreskin rolled back neatly over. His body looked ravaged and skinny, his information showed he was a 50 year old five foot ten inches top poz guy who enjoys bareback sex and looking for slutty twinks to knock up. At 19 years old I found the whole thing quite disturbing but fascinating, nasty but tasty, disgusting but desirable, my head was still buzzing and the mixed feelings drove me replying. I typed slowly but carefully... 19 year old bottom, five feet eight inches, trim build and in need of a good fucking.

So here we are, me sat on his bed smoking a joint with him as he strips naked, I couldn't help but notice the biohazard tattoo framing his left nipple. He moved towards me and started undressing me, I relaxed as the joint started to hit and the familiar buzz feeling shrouded my senses. Asking if I was neg my head nodded and he smirked telling me he needs a young neg twink to carry his legacy and I would do perfectly to knock up. My cock hardened as he put his arms around me and moved in to kiss me. I responded like a trooper devouring his mouth an tongue with the eagerness to move things along. He stroked my back as I felt a sharp scratching from my neck tracing all the way down my spine, my body wriggled to move away but he laughed and told me if I felt that nail scratch down my back wait until it rips your ass lining preparing you to receive my toxic seed and make you mine. I found myself trying to swallow his tongue as he kissed me harder and slowly edging me backwards until I fell on to the bed.

His legs moved under mine pushing them up and exposing my hole, his hand slowly working down my body, passing my cock and balls he scratched at the ring of my hole. Slightly tickling me my legs moved further up and I let out a cry of pain as he jabbed his finger into my hole. I grabbed his arm to stop him but he gave a sharp twist of his wrist as searing pain erupted in my arse as he tore away at my ass lining opening up wounds that would provide easy access for his virus. I moaned and whimpered as the pain continued from his relentless scratching and scraping. He pulled his finger out and I could see it was coated in my blood as he sucked and licked his finger clean. He moved in closer and positioned his legs so that mine were hooked up around him. The fog was starting to clear and I realised what I was doing, he leaned over me a lit up the joint clamped his mouth over mine, he pinched my nose shut and forced me to breath in drug that would ease my conversion. He held me like this for nearly a minute and when he released me I was floating and in my own world. I groaned loudly as he pushed the head of his cock in to my ass, the blood was causing friction which he continued to push past. The pain was excruciating and I pushed with my hands against his breasts, quickly my hands were pushed over my head and held in position as he pushed the last few inches deep in to my ass followed by several hard thrusts. My head rolled from side to side and my back arched in pain and pleasure. Slow deep thrusts were erupting from his hips, every forward thrust was followed by his balls slapping against my ass. He told me I was probably already converted by his pre cum alone he he continued slowly fucking me. The pain was almost gone as my ass was now lubed by his pre cum.

His legs moved closer to me as he lodged his cock deep up to his balls, his hips providing all the momentum he needed. I could feel his balls hitting me in quick succession, he let out a moan as he continued on his legacy quest. He stared directly in to my eyes smiling as he continued, each thrust was met with gasping and begging for him to fuck me harder. Sweat dripped from his chest on to mine and I felt his hands tighten their grip on my arms, still looking deeply in to my eyes he let out a load long grunt "Fuck boy, I'm gonna fucking own you.". He jolted forward pushing his hips harder against me, I cried out as I felt his cock stiffen even more and his ball sacked contracted up. A second hard jolt as I felt a warm stream of his toxic seed flooding my torn ass. I felt a stinging sensation as the wounds inflicted were deep enough to trap his seed. I struggled to free myself but his grip was held tight, never loosing eye contact he jolted forward again as another stream of seed erupted in to my ass. I was panting through excitement as another jolt pushed me up the bed and he collapsed on top of me breathing hard.

It took several minutes for both of us to calm down, his cock slipped out of my now well lubricated ass, he rolled on to his back as I caught a glimpse of his blood streaked cock. I got up off the bed and dressed myself and left his apartment. By the time I got home there was a message from him "Part of me is part of you forever.".

• Like 14
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 4

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • drscorpio changed the title to Too Good To Resist