Tonight's breeding

HardOneLA

I will have to write this story tomorrow because it's too late for me right now.  But, after way too long without it, I was fucked royally and bred tonight.  I wasn't really expecting the breeding since we'd discussed it beforehand, but... turns out he bred me twice.  Now I'm going to check on PEP as I was going to start PrEP next month.  Will write more about tonight as soon as I can.  Thanks buds.  Oink

Back again - on another day I'll write how I became a bottom.  Suffice to say that when this pig goes into heat it craves cocks, needs to be fucked, desperately wants to be bred, but is always afraid.  Anyway, yesterday the pig came out.  I posted on various sites, got hit up by multiple guys, but only one really came through.  Turned out to be a 10" bbc.  We messaged back and forth; I told him I hadn't been fucked in a long time and didn't want to not be able to take him and disappoint him.  He said, "I never leave disappointed."  Little did I know.  His profile said he was pos; mine is neg.  I told him, and he said "I'm undetectable.  Chance of transmission is little."  Well call me dumb, or horny, or whatever, but I'll believe.  So we spoke on the phone and he came over.   Turned out he was a little guy - maybe 5'2" tall at most, 110 pounds.  But damn, if that cock of his didn't grow!  He knew from my profiles that if he worked my tits and kept me poppered that would lead the way to my hole.  When he started to try and mount I thought I wouldn't be able to take it.  But I guess a pig in heat - even after way too long - is a really cock hungry pig.  He worked his cock in and fucked me so good for 35 minutes.  I asked him to take videos, told him that's a total turn-one to me, as is an audience, and he did.  (Posted them today on xtube).  He was very verbal - groaning like a mother fucker.  Several times he sighed and slowed down.  Finally as I was in hog heaven for the umpteenth time he stopped.  When I asked if he was okay he said, "Fuck yeah, I bred you twice."  Damn!  How could I let that happen?  But deep inside the pig in me was happy (and still hungry).  I wanted more cocks but didn't follow up on it.  Today I saw my doctor and began PEP, just in case.  Next month I'll transfer to PrEP.  Then I can really be the pig I've always wanted to be.  Oink!  Back room at Slammer in LA.  Setting up my first bear breeding gathering like I've lusted about doing.  Anyway, thanks for reading, please like or upvote me, and hang in there.  Or, in me! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

You'll LOVE being a prep-slut!!!  I've pretty much completely run out of fantasies, since they've all been cumming true.  Not complaining obviously - I'm just in awe of how much sex has changed (at least for me!) over the past few years.......fucking without any fear and zero hesitation to tell potential hookups you want bareback only - since that's almost definitely what they want too  - used to need bbrt, but most guys here on any app want it raw and usually no questions asked  - everyone trying to be a bigger whore than the next guy - love it :)

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

You'll LOVE being a prep-slut!!!  I've pretty much completely run out of fantasies, since they've all been cumming true.  Not complaining obviously - I'm just in awe of how much sex has changed (at least for me!) over the past few years.......fucking without any fear and zero hesitation to tell potential hookups you want bareback only - since that's almost definitely what they want too  - used to need bbrt, but most guys here on any app want it raw and usually no questions asked  - everyone trying to be a bigger whore than the next guy - love it :)

Thanks bud!  Totally on the same page as you are.  Now get let the real pig out that has been hiding inside all these years.  Oink!