What poppers do you use?

Bttm2go

• 1 month later...

I purchased my very 1st bottle of poppers, Jungle Juice Black. They definitely turned me into a popper pig. Now I'm on to my 2nd bottle, English Royale. Between those 2, the high on JJB seemed to be a little more smooth and drawn out just a bit longer, whereas ER feels just a bit more "abrupt" of a high. I've also noticed very minor headaches on ER.

Long story short, I ordered Amsterdam "pink" label and English Premium to test during a piggy weekend...BUT they got lost in the mail (which is why I bought English Royale at a local spot)! Based on some reviews/ratings/feedback I researched, English Premium sounds more hardcore raunchy with a big BANG, but Amsterdam sounds a little more smooth and "feel good"...without a sense of hardcore abruptness...if that makes sense. At any rate, I'll use up the English Royale for now and will be testing Amsterdam and English Premium when my replacement order arrives.

Funny incident...previously I said I ordered 2 bottles of poppers and they got lost in the mail. I bought a brand new bottle at a local store, for the past weekend. The company RE-shipped my order for free. My new order was in my mailbox today and MAGICALLY, so was my original order. Now I'm overrun with poppers! Jeez!

Btw...some of you guys wanted to know good online places to order from. I use 4poppers.com. They're legit, FAST, I'm happy, I recommend them. And I've found that they are the cheapest...and I compared item prices & shipping charges to other sites and 4poppers always came out the best. AND they send coupons by email maybe monthly (if you sign up)...definitely not spamworthy. Combine the discount to your order and there you have good and cheap poppers...selection aplenty!

Edited by JustProwling

• 1 month later...
Has anyone tried Maximum Impact, its not traditional poppers but it is great! Turns me into a complete cock whore!

I had. It made me let a guy dump his load in my ass after he roughly fisted me. When he left, I saw it was red with his cum in it. Scared shitless, but hot as hell. Another time it made me swallow his loads from his ass. Tell you that it wasn't just cum. Hot too, and very pervert.

Yeah, so far I've tried Rush, Jungle Juice Platinum, Amsterdam and Jungle Juice Black label. So far the Black Label has been the only one that's made me almost pass out, but I'd really like to find others equally as strong or strong.

I've tried Maximum Impact, but wasn't using it right so it had no affect. I definitely need to try it again now that I know how to do it. Also, be aware that the small can of Maximum Impact (the smallest version) is only a half dozen or so sprays before running out. Better to get the big one I'd imagine.

Be careful with maximum impact. It does make you loopy and you might not even know what's going on. The only thing you remember will be that you acquiesce to anything and anyone. Use a rag to spray on and sniff off it. Never need the whole can myself though. It usually gets you to the point when you won't need at all because you'll be out within 5-10 mins.

• 1 month later...

I love jungle juice plus and just bought jungle juice blue but haven't tried it yet.

But a quick question.

Amyl nitrites are legal in Canada but only for export so does that mean poppers in Canada are knock offs? And are Isopropyl nitrite?

Thanks guys

There are definitely some poppers for sale in Vancouver that used to be butyl nitrate but are now amyl - I think the formula for Z-best recently changed. There's definitely less of the burning sensation that you get on butyl. Combined with meth - which I was given a dose of without my knowledge a couple weeks ago - it gives a crazy high. But I ended up paranoid and in the ER oding. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I've never tried poppers and for the longest time I never bought any. Until I realized that at the sauna I was loosing loads for not having poppers. A guy would be fucking me or couldn't get it up. "You got any poppers?" Some would leave looking for poppers.

So now I always have poppers for my guests, never for me because I don't even like the smell. I like the top's last sniff before he shoots.

Maximum Impact is my personal fav...everything else I've tried has given me a headache. My only complaint about Maximum Impact is it turns me into the biggest cum slut...I'll take any load while huffing it. There's been times I've even forgotten who was fucking me because the max had me focused on that big dick going as deep inside me as possible.

• 7 years later...