MOST PUBLIC location?

Guest RawPervBoy

Roof of a Hong Kong appartment building - in full view of countless others (assuming people have nothing better to do than look at their neighbours' roof in the early hours of the morning).  Only problem was that I didnt know the door was a one-way fire exit that had to be kept open (neither me nor my tranny friend who was fucking me lived in the building).
So  when Tranny asks me if I shut the door I say "yes of course" - we realise we are locked on the roof.   It's about 6am and we realise that we need to find a friend to come over and let us out.  Embarrassing, but less so than the alternatives.  We do  - though before she arrives we worked out we could step over onto the next block and get down that way.  I was up for finishing what we'd started when we knew that. Tranny had rather lost interest by then. 

hk night.jpg

There an underpass near my house leading to a large park. I often go at night and jerk off there naked, wandering between the 2 seperate underpasses. 

Often (although rarely) if people are walking past I won’t move, just stand there in the dark beating my cock. 

Last night I was there at about 11 pm, naked, jerking mycock. A guy walked past and when he saw me asked what I was doing. I didn’t reply, just looked at him and kept jerking. After he asked me a few more times with no response, he grabbed me, turned me around and fucked me up against the wall of the underpass. 

Left a huge load in me. Need up the first of several loads take.n last night. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Got my hole pretty much raped in an alley off a main Street in Sydney behind some bins. Took his load then cruised the homeless guy who was watching us and took his load as well.

Most open places I got fucked were public parks at night.  In Boston by the river cruise area, a hot latin guy with fat fleshy uncut fucked and bred me standing up, then we walked bit talking then he fucked me 2 more times, same way in the open standing.  My hole was open and full of jazz.  In London another city park in bushes.  A guy came along, I was on my knees to suck, he fed me then reached behind me and felt my hole, pulled me up and fucked me raw as I held onto a tree, walked away when he was done and before I could pull trousers up another guy fucked and bred.  Took 3 loads holding on that tree.

• Like 1

I hooked up on Grindr with a guy at Lima’s Jorge Chávez International Airport once. He turned out to be gate staff and the flight he was responsible for wasn’t departing for an hour, shortly after my own. He knew the place to go and had obviously done this before! With a few false starts as he dealt with passenger queries at the gate we slipped off to a disabled toilet. I had to keep quiet as I fucked him as there were members of the public coming by occasionally- luckily no one in a wheelchair was waiting outside!

got my ass plowed by 3-4 guys at a rest stop on 280 near San Jose CA, under a huge Father Serra statue while cars were zooming by. This was daytime so all could see. 
on the dance floor at the Endup in San Francisco I sucked off a few guys during a long Donna Summer song. Guys just kept taking out their cocks and letting me suck while others danced around us
in the changing room at Macy's San Francisco, took a few loads and left mine on the mirror. HOT HOT HOT big black guy fucked me so good. 
Was getting a blow job while going through the toll booth of the Golden Gate Bridge.  The toll taker didn't bat an eye!
I'm an exhibitionist and will do it anywhere and the larger the audience the better

Two times I got fucked on the dance floor of the Atlanta eagle. Both times was on New Year’s Eve...the first time was a little controversial (some guy nearby stormed off upset and spooked the guy fucking me) we finished it up in a cheap hotel. Second time was when a guy who had raw fucked me was there with his current bf. He was getting fucked on the dancefloor and asked me to kinda guard them privacy wise. He breeded him but was still rock hard so he slipped it in me as a thank you. 

Ps. There’s not enough space to write out all the pig things I did in the heretics back room...

• Piggy 1

Hmmm.... there's a few, like public parks and bushes, toilet stalls in shopping malls or public toilet blocks (cottages), that sort of thing. 

An old ex of mine gave me head on the train once, fairly late at night on the way home, to be fair the train car was pretty much empty, but the footage would have been captured on the CCTV system. 

Another time, I hooked up with a guy in a stairwell of a big apartment building, with windows that could be seen from the street. You would have been able to spot us if you knew where to look. 

Got caught getting fucked raw in a bush that's a pretty popular cruising spot once, the top was this really cute young Indian guy, with about a 7 inch cock, we swapped bjs and I turned around and he got the message. We fucked for maybe 5 minutes, and then he stopped suddenly, and then this other guy shows up and looked like he was about to hit him. He turned to me and said "just leave, get out of here", and I could see he was about to cry. I guess he was the guys bf or something and the guy I just hooked up with had been naughty. Bit of a shame, really, cause it was a hot sesh, lol. 

• Upvote 1

My favorite public place to get fucked is on the dance floor.  I've done it a bunch of times, the first was at the Black Party in NYC.  It had been a fantasy of mine for a while.  I was dancing with a friend, then he started grinding into my ass.  We were both grabbing each others cocks, and he worked his way down my pants and fingered my hole.  Pushing my pants down even further, I encouraged him by maneuvering his dick into my crack and pushing back.  Soon the tip entered my hole, he stood still for a second, and I bent over a bit more and pushed back harder.  He let out a groan, and gasped, as he slid all the way in, one motion.  He seemed a bit surprised, but we started a dance fuck in time to the music.  At first people didn't notice, but some surely did.  Another friend chatted and danced with us for a while, still not sure if he knew or not.  We went outside so he could smoke a cig, then went in and immediately went back to our raw dance moves.   He penetrated me, thrusting gently, at times hard, for at least an hour.  The beach is the other highly public place I've been fucked.  In the dunes, on the beach itself, sometimes a bit concealed, other times utterly exposed.

A few weeks ago while I was in Fuerteventura, I was at the beach with a friend. He asked if he could give me a massage. I knew that was not a great idea because he loves playing with my ass, but I said yes. After 5 minutes, he had a raging hardon and said he wanted to fuck. It was late afternoon/early evening and we were on a deserted stretch of the beach. He mounted me and was fucking me deep. In the distance, I see a hetero couple walk by but there was no point in stopping then. I didn't intend to put on a show but sometimes shit happens. 

• Upvote 1

Guest bayareadl

I have two that come to mind.  

#1.  Steam Room/Showers at 24 hour fitness.  I used to go work out at 2AM on Friday nights.  One night was in the steam room and a latino gentleman came in.  We chatted it up a bit about working out and things.  After a bit he said he really needed to bust a load in someone's ass.  Knowing this could be an opportunity, I said I really needed to take a load in my ass tonight.   He laughed but then realized I was serious.  He gave me a slight "are you serious?" grin and I nodded.   He then pulled down his shorts and his cock sprung up.   I sucked him for a few minutes and then he used his spit as lube to fuck me.   The cleaning guy was right outside the door cleaning the pool deck so we had to muffle our sounds while he gave me the load I wanted.  

A couple weeks later at roughly the same hour, I was showering getting ready to head home when he came into the shower area.   He started showering across from me when I noticed it was him and said hello.  He smiled and said hi back.  He turned off his shower and came over to me and grabbed my ass.  "Can I have this again?" He said.  Of course I nodded and he fucked me right there in the shower.   It was a quick but solid fuck and he left his load in me.  

I never saw him again and soon quit working out at 2AM.  

#2  Nude beach at Tahoe a couple of years ago.   I was feeling frisky so I decided to go to the nude beach.  It is a mile hike downhill to the beach and I had heard that there may be play in the rocks to the south of the beach.   I made my way to the rocks and found a couple of large flat rocks and picked one to lay out on.  Not too long after a guy comes down and puts his stuff on the other flat rock which is 5 feet away.  I say hi and he does the same as he pulls down his pants and lays out nude.   

After a while he says "You know the rocks are mainly for gay guys and stuff happens here.  Maybe you'd be better on the beach."  I was shocked at what he was implying so I replied "I know what goes on here and am exactly where I want to be." He quickly apologized and said I didn't look gay.  I accepted and told him it wasn't an issue.  We went back to just laying there feet apart when I finally asked him if he wanted to fool around.  He agreed and came over to my towel.  We kissed and I sucked him for a while.  Finally he asked if I wanted to fuck or get fucked.  I told him I wanted to be fucked and he smiled. He grabbed his bag and pulled out some lube and then said he was looking for his condoms.   I told him I didn't need for him to put one on.   He really liked that answer and soon he was sliding into my ass.   There were a couple of boats within 150 yards of the shore and a couple of people hiked by on a nearby trail (50 yards away) while he fucked me.   I have no doubt that the people on the boats and on the trail saw him breeding my ass.    When he was done we laid back down and laughed about what the people on the boats must think.   We ended up fucking again later before hiking together back to our cars.  I will always remember that day for the great fuck and the sunburned ass!!!