The Gifted Virgin

3 hours ago, slutviking said:

Waiting for a new chapter of this wonderful story is as painful as waiting for x-mass.  Then it comes and its x-mass, valentine’s day and birthday at the same time.  Keep on going.

I agree @slutviking it’s tough to wait but when it arrives it’s like a 1000x of joy

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Part 30 - Race To Christmas

The limousine pulled up to the clifftop house just outside Laguna Beach, it's position offering sweeping views across the small community of Laguna and the soft sands and surf of the beach front. Ben stood there and looked across the dreamy views and thinking how wonderful it must be waking up to this view every morning. Mark came round the limousine and put his arm around Ben, he could sense some trepidation in his manner. Mark looked Ben in the eye who just nodded to signify he was ready, Ben never imagined seeing his father like this was going to be so strange.

Heike walked out on to the terrace to where Rob was sat waiting, he had been anxious for several days after all talking with someone on the phone then seeing them in the flesh for what must seem like an age was playing heavily on him. Would Ben still like him and did he even really know his son any more? Six years had been long and painful but it was the only way he could split from Margarite without being taken to the cleaners by her and demanding the 50 50 split. But on the flip side if he hadn't agreed he would never have moved to LA and met Heike or started his own business with her support, the fruits of which allowed them to live a really comfortable life. After all Margarite fell pregnant with Steven's child whilst he was still married but their love had dwindled for each other, Heike put her hand on Rob's shoulder.

"I'm sure everything will be alright, what is playing on your mind Rob?" She asked rubbing his shoulder.
Rob stared out to sea "I never thought he would turn out to be gay Heike" he replied.
She stopped rubbing his shoulder "That's not what is bothering you" she said.
"It's just he is 19 and now getting married to a guy it is so unexpected" Rob replied turning his head towards her.
Heike picked up the magazine off the table and handed it to Rob "That is him".
Rob looked at the picture of Mark Davenport with his family "Wait he is marrying a Davenport?".
"Yes, there are pictures on line of Ban and Mark from last night" Heike said fetching her laptop.
Rob took the laptop and looked running his finger over Ben's picture "He does look somewhat scared".
Heike laughed "Apparently Mark keeps a very low profile out east".
Rob looked at her inquisitively "So you mean Ben probably didn't know who he was?".
"That's my guess. But you can see the love in the picture Rob, just keep an open mind" she said kissing him.

Rob heard a car pulling up to the front of the house and nervously looked at Heike as they both stood up and wandered through the house. The soft chimes rang out as Ben pressed the button, he ad a sense of role reversal from some six years ago as he watched his father on the door step walk away, he couldn't tell if he was now feeling some resentment towards him or just nerves. The door opened and Ben watched as the face of his father and Heike appeared as the door opening grew wider, 'Ben' Rob said looking at young man now standing in front of him. Ben looked back at his father 'Dad' he said quietly as the first tear drop escaped from his eyes, his legs carried him forward into the arms of his father breaking down and sobbing as six years of lost love surfaced and released themselves from his body. Rob hugged Ben tightly with tears running down his face, he couldn't believe how much Ben could have grown and changed. Heike patted Rob on the shoulder and walked past them towards Mark.

"Hello Mark, I'm Heike" she said giving him a hug.
"Heike, so good to meet you" he replied "Shall we go for a walk and leave them for a moment" he suggested.
Heike nodded "Yes, Rob has been on edge for several days now".

Ben's emotions flowed over and over and he couldn't stop welling up and crying sitting with his father talking whilst Mark and Heike strolled along the beach leaving them to catch up. Rob spent a good deal of time going through in more detail about the divorce so how Steven would often put the block on him visiting sin he had to relinquish custody, a burden he had to shoulder in order to get the divorce over with quickly. Ben listened and told him he did not hold a grudge and that he was happy to be back in his father's life. When Heike and Mark returned Ben offered to help Heike prepare dinner so that Rob and Mark could get to know each other. As they sat on the terrace overlooking Laguna and eating dinner they talked about how Mark and Ben had met and discussed the upcoming wedding, Ben knew that if his mother came to the wedding it would be the first time his parents would be together but he needed to have his mother and father at the wedding.

Ben listened to how his father had built up his successful retail business and that Heike was an interior designer much in demand around Orange County. Mark admired the modern and stylish interior of their home where everything seemed to fit to perfection, he joked that if they ever moved to the west coast she would be the person to style their home. Ben laughed but also a strange deja-vous feeling came across him that the joke would not end up being a joke, inside he actually quite liked the idea of living in California. To quickly the evening was over and they stood outside the front of the house saying their goodbyes as Ben and Mark climbed in to the limo and Jackson drove them back to Liongate.

Mark turned to Ben "I like your father and step mom, Heike is quite a lady when we were out walking".
Ben nodded "Did she say anything about my mother and step dad?" he asked.
Mark held his hand "Not a lot, just mostly how it tore your father apart when he couldn't see you".
Ben rested his head back in the seat "I never really understood how emotionally attached I am to my father".
"It shows great strength of bond ship, that's what makes you so perfect in my eyes" Mark said squeezing his hand.
Ben looked at him "So happy though, and he is happy for us and he likes you" he said smiling.
Mark leaned over and kissed Ben "Heike is nice, maybe we will get her over to Larchmont to do our house".
Ben smiled "As long as my father comes as well".

Their few days remaining in LA seemed to go by in a flash, the days they spent sunbathing and going to the beach. It was becoming a fairly common practice to be recognised around Bel Air as anyone who is anyone kept up to date with the gossip, even when Ben was coming out of the sea alone a stranger walking past recognised him and congratulated him on his engagement. He still found it strange a little but was slowly getting use to it and often people would want to stop and casually talk as if they were life long friends, something that rarely happened out east since everyone was in a hurry. Their last evening they sat in the lounge with David whilst Maddy was checking emails before coming back to join them.

"David we really need to get this assistant and PR sorted out we have over 50 emails" Maddy said joining them in the lounge.
David nodded "We will"  he replied noticing Ben looking strangely "Our last one left for a film star".
"It's what they do here sniff around for the next good job, mind you she was useless" Maddy informed Ben.
David nodded "A few of us in the East Gate compound have talked about forming a company to do our PR things but nothing has happened yet".
Mark stood up "Well we have an early flight in the morning guys, come on Ben".

Mark and Ben left for bed and some baseball cap time, Ben's head was still buzzing with everything going on as Maddy and David spent much of the time with Ben and Mark as they wanted Ben to fit in like family and not be afraid of the trappings life would now afford him. As they left for the airport in the airlines limousine nearly all the planning was complete partly due to Mark and Ben just agreeing and loving what the planners suggested, but they trusted Maddy to make the right choices as well whilst they went back home.

Mark sat looking at Ben on the flight who seemed a little down "Are you going to tell me what's wrong?".
Ben looked at Mark "Nothing wrong, it just feels sad to leave I had such a great time" he replied.
"We can come here as much as you want Ben" Mark said looking at him.
Ben tried to assess what Mark was thinking "You want to move back LA?" he asked.
Mark took his hand "I miss the climate but I would only move here if I knew you really wanted to".
Ben smiled "I don't know Mark, I want to enjoy life with you and our friends".
Mark kissed him on the head "Ben if you ever want to move to LA you only have to ask" he said.

The rest of the flight they both slept and behind his appearance Mark was the happiest he had ever been, knowing that his parents completely loved Ben was the biggest present he ever could have wanted. It took a while but Ben did seem to adjust and be comfortable at Liongate, after his initial shyness around the servants he soon joked and laughed with them and Pedro just loved having them both in the house bringing back that naughty element that Mark and Pedro use to get up years ago. Tired and exhausted from their trip they finally walked in to their home just as it was getting dark. A cold wind was blowing and the threat of a snow storm was looming, whenever a snow storm was mentioned they would both look at each other and laugh fondly remembering the night in the Chatwell Hotel. Ben still had a few days off before he was going to start work with Angelo and Mark whilst continuing with his education. The following morning Mark was showered and ready for work walking back in to the bedroom he looked at Ben who was dozing on and off.

"What are you doing today?" He asked Ben.
Ben turned over on to his back "Meeting Ethan he wants to hear about LA".
Mark leaned over and kissed him "Don't forget we have dinner at theirs tonight".
Ben smiled and looked at him "Why do you work, you know having what you have?".
Mark stroked the side of Ben's face "Keeps me occupied and I can keep an eye on Angelo".
Ben laughed "Will you keep me occupied as well when I start?".
Mark moved Ben's hand away from his groin "Stop it otherwise I will be late".
Ben leaned up and kissed him "I'm horny".
Mark laughed "I will but the baseball cap on tonight after dinner" he said winking at Ben.

Ben giggled he really did love Mark's jock look and he knew that meant he would get a good pasting in bed tonight for several hours. They kissed several more times before Mark left for work and Ben slept for another few hours before eventually getting up, he showered and wondered over to meet Ethan. They cobbled a breakfast together and sat chatting for several hours mostly about LA.

Ethan was excited listening to Ben "So tell me about this house what was it Liongate?" he asked.
Ben nodded "It's massive Ethan, I've never seen anything like it, so big, so many rooms".
Ethan smiled "You seem to be quite taken by it from what you have said". he replied.
"It was nice and relaxing and his parents were so kind to me" Ben said eating toast.
Ethan looked at him "Are you going to move there?" he asked.
Ben shrugged his shoulders "I don't know Ethan, Mark seemed so happy to be there plus it is close to my father".
"You miss him?" Ethan asked.
Ben nodded "I never thought about it that much but seeing him made me realise how much I still love him".
Ethan sat pensive for a moment "You have to do what is right Ben, LA would mean an amazing life".
"I know but it's not about what we can have, it's what I want and that's Mark wherever it will be" Ben said.
Ethan came around and kissed Ben on the mouth several times "I would miss you if you did, I feel like we have a much closer friendship now".
"I've always loved you Elfy and you still hold a special place in my heart" Ben replied looking in to Ethan's eyes.
Ethan started clearing things away "I think our lives would have been very different Ben, anyway it's only a plane hop away".
Ben laughed "Six hours away is a long way, anyway I don't know what I would do out there".
Ethan chuckled "Just be loved and spoilt rotten that's what I would do".
"Sounds awful when you put it like that. What if I get bored?" Ben said amusingly.
"You bored!" Ethan laughed "Just travel that will keep you busy" he continued laughing.
Ben laughed with him "Nah, I don't want to live like that, I told Mark he has to the house here".
Ethan looked seriously at him "You have?".
"Yes, I like Larchmont, it has you all here and it is how I want to live, simple but loving" Ben said reflectively.
Ethan shook his head "You are so messed up Ben" he responded laughing.
Ben stood up "Come on let's go for a stroll in to town and get a coffee".

They grabbed their coats and walked out on the street as a few snowflakes gently fell around them, turning the street they walked through the public gardens leading up to town and spotting a lone figure sat on a bench hunched over as if trying to keep warm. As they got closer the person looked up and they were both surprised to see it was Josh.

"Josh" Ben called "what are you doing sat here in the cold?" he asked.
Josh nodded "Hi" he responded in a sombre voice.
Ben sat down next to him "Still hurting?" he asked.
Ethan sat down the other side of Josh as he nodded "Josh you really have to forget about him".
Josh looked at Ethan "I know, but it goes way deeper than I thought, I know I can't have him" he responded.
Ben patted his knee "Come and have a coffee with us and get out of the cold for a while".

They stood up and walked in to town and the Grounded Bean coffee shop which was their favourite little coffee shop run by a gay couple Eric and Morley, as they stepped inside they saw it was busier than usual probably down to the cold blast battering the east coast. Morley was running around serving and Eric was playing barista, they all knew each other by name but that was pretty much it, he waved to signify he had seen them coming in but strangely he stood and smiled for a moment then carried on serving. Morley went behind the counter and spoke to Eric who looked over and the 3 lads briefly and nodded before turning his back but obviously talking to Morley. Josh plonked himself down on a seat and took his coat off followed by Ethan and Ben.

"Thanks guys" Josh said with a feeble attempt at a smile.
Ethan leaned on the table "You are our friend Josh, we look out for each other" he said.
Ben nodded "Absolutely and we are hear to listen if you want to talk".
Ethan saw Josh smile "I wonder what those two were gossiping about" Ethan said nodding in Eric's direction.
"Probably got the hots for us" Josh remarked causing them all to laugh.
Morley came up to the table "Hello boys, What will it be?" he asked focusing his attention on Ben.
"Three lattes please Morley" Ethan responded noticing the look he was giving Ben.
"Oh, right sorry three lattes" Morley repeated "And how are things Ben?" he asked.
Ben didn't know what to make of the question "Err okay" he replied furrowing his eyebrows.
Morley nodded "Your boyfriend not with you today?" he asked.
Ben shook his head "No he is at work" he said.
Morley smiled "He works?" he asked looking shocked "I wouldn't have thought he needed to".
"Oh" Ben said suddenly understanding that they must know about Mark "Keeps him busy" he said.
"Hmmm" Morley replied "There was two people here looking for you about an hour ago".
Ben looked at Morley "For me, who where they?" he asked.
"Reporter and photographer, they were asking all sorts of questions about if we knew you" Morley said.
Ben looked at Ethan and Josh "Mark said this might happen" he said to them as Morley went to get the coffees.
Morley put the drinks down "Don't worry we told them we didn't know or saw you around here".
Ben breathed a sigh of relief "Thanks Morley".
"It will only buy you a little time, they will be back I expect" Morley said and left them to serve other customers.
Josh scratched his head "Did I miss something?" he asked looking at them both.

Ben went and got the pile of magazines on the table by the door and found the article and photos and showed Josh, this cheered him up immensely making fun of Ben in his dinner suit. Coffees finished they put their coats on and headed outside in to the cold air, the clouds where looming darker and snow was falling steadily. They decided to go back to Ben's for the afternoon and that way he would be off the streets and hopefully not recognised. He found it all a bit weird but funny at the same time, Josh swapped hats with Ben which covered most of his face making him more discreet. Thankfully the snow was coming down heavier and most cars and people had cleared the streets by the time they reached Ben's place. Josh took his coat off and joined Ben and Ethan in the kitchen making hot chocolate.

"So have you moved in now?" Josh asked Ben as he sat down.
Ben nodded "Pretty much so I have a few things still to collect from home".
"Your both so lucky" Josh said "and tell me what was his house like in LA?" he asked.
Ben laughed "Well this place has 4 bedrooms in LA they had 11 guest bedrooms".
"Get out" Josh laughed "that many, it must be a palace" he remarked.
"Almost, anyway you will be staying there, that is if you come to our wedding" Ben said looking at him.
Josh looked down "I doubt I can afford it unless my parents cough up, wages at the shop don't pay well".
Ben looked at Ethan than back at Josh "Nonsense your coming and you will spend Christmas with us there".
Josh looked embarrassed "I can't let you do that, I will find a way".
Ben stood his ground "No let me sort it out for you, write your full name down" he pushed a piece of paper in front of Josh.
Josh wrote his name down then looked up "Will Franco be coming?" he asked looking sheepish.
"I don't know, he said he would try but can't confirm yet" Ben replied.
Ethan sat next to Josh "Anyway you have to come" he said then looking to Ben "make sure he is on our flight".

Ben had a quick conversation with Mark whilst they sat in the kitchen where he told Ben the dinner plans have changed to be at theirs to avoid him going out and getting spotted. Ten minutes later Mark called back and told them Josh was booked on the same flight as Ethan and Angelo and the car will pick him up 5am on the 24th December before picking the other two up. Josh was more like his old self at hearing the news since he had never been to LA or California. Mark also booked the flights for Ben's mother and step father as Ben had to relent over inviting his step father at Mark's persistence.

Ethan refilled the cups with more hot chocolate "I guess we have to buy presents".
"Why is that?" Josh asked looking at Ethan.
"We are spending Christmas all together" Ethan said "Nothing serious just fun presents".
Ben chuckled "Yeah we should, all of us as a group have our own little Christmas".
Josh smiled "Sounds great, hope I can find me some muscled beach bum to shag whilst there".
Ben and Ethan cracked up laughing "You might like Pedro" Ben said without thinking if he was gay.
"Pedro?" Josh asked sitting up in his chair just as the door bell rang.
Ben looked at them both "Who is out in this weather" he stopped "Ethan will you answer it" he asked.
Ethan nodded "Yes of course, stay in the kitchen" he said as he walked through to the entrance hall.
Josh called out "If they are sexy bring them in I need to sex them" he laughed.
Ethan opened the door on the security chain "Hello" he said staring at the attractive guy covered in snow.
"Hi, sorry to bother you but is Benjamin Midler-Warren at home?" Bobby asked.
Ethan somewhat mesmerized by him paused for a moment "Sorry Benjamin who?".
"Midler-Warren" Bobby repeated.
"I'm sorry I think you have the wrong house this is my families home" Ethan replied.
Bobby looked at Ethan "Are you his brother?" he asked.
Ethan couldn't stop looking at his eyes "No, my half brother is here but not called Ben".
"Are you sure, you just called him Ben not Benjamin?" Bobby asked trying to look around Ethan inside.
Ethan could have kicked the door at his slip up "If you don't leave I will call the police" he said.
"Sorry I am just trying to do a piece on him, I knew this was a stupid story to take on" Bobby said.
Ethan was beginning to loose patience "Anyway who the hell are you dude?".
Bobby shuffled in his pocket and handed Ethan a card "I'm Bobby from Out magazine".
Ethan tried not to sound as if he heard about it "What is that?".
Bobby smiled "A magazine and you know what type it is" he winked at Ethan.
Josh came in to entrance hall "Close the door Elf it's getting cold in the house".
Ethan nearly burst out laughing "That is my half brother Harry" it was the first name he could think of.
"Whose at the door anyway" Josh called out and making himself visible to Bobby.
Ethan shrugged his shoulders "Dunno some guy whose looking for a Midler-Warren dude".
"Tell them to go away and close the door Elf" Josh said as he caught a glimpse of Bobby.

It was only a glimpse but it was long enough for Bobby to smile at him, Ethan watched Bobby who just stood there and looked past him to Josh. Ethan had already guessed that Bobby was probably gay but the look between them confirmed what he thought.

Bobby returned his gaze to Ethan "Well if you do happen to see Harry, sorry Benjamin give him my card".
Ethan watched as Bobby walked down the path "He has gone" he called out closing the door.
Josh stood there "Did you see him, oh such a dream boat" he said drifting away with the fairies.
Ben stood there "Your like a sex maniac Josh".
Ethan handed Josh the card "I think he wants you to call him Josh".
"This is so awkward" Ben said giggling.
Ben looked at the card "Out magazine, blimey that's the gay magazine and they found where I live".
Josh handed Ben the card "Either luck or he knew what he is doing".
Ethan was looking out the window "I don't think he does he is looking at the other houses".

Ben sent a text to Mark telling him about the guy and he got a response back saying hold fire before he got a second text a few minutes later telling him that Maddy had only agreed a wedding exclusive with the magazine. Ben called Mark to ask if he should speak to this guy and get him to arrange a proper paid interview, Mark laughed down the phone at the suggestion and telling Ben he was a chip off his mothers block but said yes they could do one but he must promise never to talk about Liongate as it was a private home, before he hung up he said they were leaving early due to the snow fall and would be home in half an hour.

Ben looked them both "Do I call him?".
Josh looked at Ben "What did Mark say?".
"He said I could invite him over as they are on their way home" Ben said looking between them.
Ethan turned facing away from the window "It's trusting him though, he is a journalist".
Ben handed the card to Josh "You call him I will in to the office off the kitchen when he arrives".
Josh took the card "Are you absolutely sure Ben?".
Ben nodded "Yes" he replied as Ethan turned watching Bobby across the street and reaching in to his pocket.
"Hi Bobby it is Jo.. Harry here" Josh said stamping his feet at the mistake.
Bobby laughed down the phone "Hello Harry or whoever you are" he said, Ethan watched Bobby looking at the house.
"Why you still on the street?" Josh asked.
Bobby paused for a moment "You tell me Harry, why do you think I am here?" he asked.
Josh walked around the lounge "Are you gay as you work for that magazine?".
Ben sat on the stairs laughing "Josh you are so discreet".
Bobby laughed "Why do you want to know Harry?" he asked as silence fell "Do you want to fuck?".
Josh chuckled "Erm no I don't think so, well not just yet anyway" he replied trying to play it cool.
"Sorry had to get it out there" Bobby said light-heartedly.
Josh sat on the sofa "Do you want to come up to the house and dry off?".
Bobby sighed "Looks like a bad lead anyway on this guy so yes if you don't mind".
Ethan smiled at Josh "He is quite stunning Josh from what I saw of his face".

Ben hid in the office off the kitchen, Josh waited until he closed the office door and opened the front door and invited Bobby in. He stood just under six feet tall his face adorned by a closely cropped beard giving him an otter like appearance, Josh took his coat and hung it up in the closet and waited as he took his hat off. His black hair was ruffled but fairly short and Josh could now see he was definitely around Mark's age, but it was his blue eyes that really sparkled and contrasted against his black hair and beard. Josh invited him through to the kitchen watching what looked like a lean torso with unmistakable muscle definition under his jumper. Bobby looked Josh and gave him a very bewitching smile that almost made Josh fall over from sheer lust.

Bobby followed Josh "So is it really Harry or something else". he asked as Josh pointed to a seat.
Josh was captivated by him "Yeah my name is Joshua but most people call me Josh" he said.
"I like that better than Harry, what about Elf here" he nodded to Ethan.
Ethan laughed "People call me Elfy or Ethy" he said watching him closely.
"Would you like a hot chocolate Bobby?" Josh asked grabbing a mug.
Bobby looked at Josh "Yes thank you it is very kind of you to invite me in" he said watching Josh go red.
"So Bobby what is it you are doing, I mean looking for this guy?" Ethan asking to get back on track.
Bobby turned to him "Oh so my boss gave me the job to find him get some pictures and write an article".
Ethan nodded "So who is he, someone famous?" he asked.
"Well sort of, he is going to marry Mark Davenport, quite a well known socialite family from LA" Bobby replied.
"So why are you looking around here?" Josh asked pouring hot water in to the mug.
Bobby sighed quietly watching Josh "Well someone in town said he had just moved on to this street".
"People on this street are quite private" Ethan said in response "So are you going from house to house?".
Bobby nodded "I tried a couple and one said there was some young gay guys moved in here".
"Here you go" Josh put the hot chocolate on the table making eye contact with each other.
Bobby smiled "Thanks Josh" he said "But I can see it is you two that moved in here".
"Sorry were not the one your looking for" Josh said sitting down fixated on Bobby.
"That's okay, my boss says I have no umph or push for this journalist job" Bobby said disheartened.
He continued "I always wanted to write for Out magazine and was freelance before but it didn't pay, then I landed this job and got a couple of good articles early on this year but nothing of interest since. I know the editor doesn't like me so he sent me on this job as a final chance knowing full well it will be my downfall".
Ethan looked at Josh "That's not a very nice thing to do" he said.
Bobby smiled "Unfortunately that is journalism, well my short foray in to it by the looks of it".

Ben was texting to Mark telling him everything that was going on and how sexy looking this guy was and that Josh seemed quite interested in him. Mark suddenly remembered that his parents had lost their PA who did all their press bits and pieces and diaries. He sent a suggestion back to Ben to pass on to Ethan. Annoyingly Ethan's phone kept pinging and he apologised and read through the text messages and what he was being asked to do was very clear. Ben listened again through the door but what he couldn't see was through the silent gaps in the conversation Bobby was clearly eyeing Josh up.

"Are you seeing anyone Josh?" Bobby suddenly asked out of the blue.
Josh looked at him intently "No I am not in that space".
"Oh right" Bobby replied looking intently at him.
"He got his heart torn out by a straight Latino" Ethan said joining in the conversation.
"Ah, I am sorry to hear that, did he lead you on?" Bobby asked purely out of interest.
Josh shook his head "No stupidly I fell for him, we are friends but he has gone to Florida with his family".
Ethan spoke up "Anyway finding Josh someone sensible is the current mission".
Bobby smiled at Josh "I would probably be to sensible to the point of boring".
Josh looked back at Bobby "Somehow I doubt that" he chuckled.
Ethan rolled his eyes in grand gesture "So what are you going to do about the job, get fired?".
Bobby shook his head "No, I already decided when wandering around that I would quit".
Ethan nodded "You should do it, there are plenty of opportunities out there".
"Sod it, today can't get any worse" Bobby nervously laughed.

He picked his phone and dialled the magazine on speaker and got through to the editor's PA, he asked to speak to editor in chief and after giving his name he came on the phone. The conversation was brief as Bobby told him he quit and the editor who was noticeably annoyed from his voice replied thank god I don't have to fire you and he hung up. Bobby turned the phone in his hand.

"Well that was too easy, he really did want me out of the magazine" Bobby said looking down at his phone.
"Never mind I have a job interview lined up for you if your interested" Ethan said cryptically.
Josh looked at Ethan "What is going on?" he asked.
Bobby nodded to Ethan "Whatever it is I will take it" he laughed.
Josh sat there "Well?" he asked to Ethan.
"Bobby there is just one other thing that we need to come clean about and clear up" Ethan said looking at Bobby.
Bobby looked curiously at Ethan "Please don't tell me you two are a couple?".
Ethan chuckled "No but there is someone you have been looking for and wanting to meet" the door opened "this is Benjamin Midler-Warren".
Bobby looked at Ben then Ethan "What is going on, I just quit my job" he stood up looking around the room annoyed.
Ben came round to Bobby "Wait, I have an offer for you please sit down and I will explain".
Bobby sat back down looking shocked "I've never been played like this before".
Ben sat next to him "You can interview us and sell the story, even to Out magazine if you want".
Bobby contemplated for a moment "Interview us you said?" he asked looking more confused.

The front door opened as Angelo and Mark arrived and walked in hearing the slight commotion of raised voices coming from the kitchen. Mark smiled at Angelo telling him the boys obviously were having a difficult time with the journalist, so they walked in to the kitchen.

Ben nodded "Bobby this is my fiancé Mark Davenport" he said nodding behind Bobby who turned his head.
Bobby stumbled to his feet "No way" he said recognising him straight away "wow this is a pleasure, you are indeed him".
Mark kept a straight face and held out his hand "Pleased to meet you Bobby and this is Angelo".
Angelo shook hands with him eyeing him cautiously "Hello".
Ben went to Mark's side "Angelo is Ethan's or Elfy's fiancé".
Bobby scratched his head dumbfounded "So who lives here?".
Mark laughed "Ben and I live here" he replied putting his arm around Ben's shoulder.
"The boys and I will get dinner ready" Angelo said "You staying for dinner?" he asked Bobby.
Josh looked at Bobby "That is Angelo's way of inviting you to stay" he said grappling with Angelo.
"Bobby and I have to talk in the office" Mark said inviting Bobby to follow him "and you are staying".
Mark closed the office door "We need to have a very frank and honest talk Bobby".
Bobby nodded "Sorry Mark, I am not quite on your page about what?" he asked a little confused.
"A job, quite a high profile one which I will tell you about later but I need you to be honest" Mark replied.
Bobby nodded "Okay I have nothing to hide so fire away".
Mark smiled "Tell me about any skeletons in your closet?".
"One ex boyfriend who is now married and living in Australia, a few one night stands" Bobby said looking at Mark.
Mark nodded "Drug use, partying, sorry I need to know everything" he expressed.
Bobby nodded "Nothing, I go to some bars in the Village with friends but otherwise clean".
Mark nodded "Anything tying you down preventing you from relocating?" he asked.
Bobby shook his head "No my family are in Portland Oregon".

Mark and Bobby continued their conversation inside the office and Josh was laying the table after Angelo and he finally stopped wrestling around, his eyes every so often would go to the office door wondering what they were talking about for so long as it was nearly an hour since they went inside and was now dark outside. Angelo placed a salad bowl on the table and saw Josh looking at the office door.

"Okay Josh?" Angelo asked.
Josh continued putting cutlery on the table "Yes I think so, what's going on?".
Angelo smiled "I expect Mark is warning him about you".
Josh stopped and looked at Angelo "I'm not that bad" he retorted chuckling.
Angelo laughed "No about how we would protect you".
Josh hugged Angelo "Thanks for making me welcome and looking out for me".
Angelo kissed his head "Family Josh.
Ethan stood there tapping his foot "When you have finished with by man" he laughed.
Josh swaggered over to Ethan "Want to fight for him bitch".
Ethan put the glasses on the table and smiled at Josh "Bring it on" he said lunging forward to Josh.

Angelo stepped over the two of them rolling around on the floor play fighting making loud noises which caused Mark and Bobby to open the office door and look at them.

Bobby smiled laughing "Now that is hot seeing these two fight".
Mark put his hand on Bobby's shoulder "Wait till they get to the hicky biting attempts"
Bobby watched Josh overpower Ethan with ease "It's quite arousing".
Mark laughed "Surprised Ben hasn't jumped in, he is worse than Ethan".
Josh had Ethan pinned to the floor "Come on Barbie doll fight back, oh wait you can't" he said laughing.

Mark and Bobby went back in to the office and closed the door as he pointed to the two seats at the computer desk. Bobby was nervous as hell as he was about to speak to David and Madeline Davenport, he was still a little in the dark about what he was being interviewed for so he just went with the flow. Josh got Ethan in a bearhug on the floor and was about to attempt the hicky bite, he felt the powerful arms of Angelo lifting him off Ethan 'No you don't' he said laughing and putting Josh on his feet. But Ethan swooped at his chance and began to give Josh a hicky on his calf, Josh struggled but couldn't get his leg free from Ethan's grip and began complaining to Angelo who just stood and laughed until Ethan let go and left Josh with a red mark on his leg. Angelo picked Ethan up and smacked him lightly on the ass telling them both to get on helping. All the dinner preparation was done so they now sat in the kitchen waiting for Mark and Bobby for a further 15 minutes until they finally appeared.

Ben sat next to Josh "I forgot to ask how is your college course going did you pass the exam?" he asked
Josh nodded "Yes, I'm thinking about maybe getting a job like you have done".
Angelo sat down "What computer science did you do Josh?".
Josh sipped his coke "Web design and management, I actually found it really easy got 97% on my exam".
"Well done there is always lots of jobs for web designers" Angelo replied "I will see if anyone I know needs one".
Josh smiled "Really, oh fab thanks Angelo" he said as the office door opened.
Mark looked at them both "What's going on?" he asked.
"Josh has just passed his college degree in web design" Angelo answered.
"Well done Josh" Mark said and came round to give him a kiss "Web design eh".
Angelo saw Mark was mulling on something "I know that look" he said.
Bobby went round and patted Josh on the shoulder "Well done".

Josh tingled at his touch and smiled before saying thank you to him, they all wandered through to the dining room and sat down for dinner which started off as a very noisy affair until everyone started eating, each of the boys talking with animation to Bobby whilst Mark and Angelo watched and chatted amongst themselves. Mark gave Angelo a knowing nod towards Bobby indicating that his idea had gone well with his parents, but more so they were carefully gauging how Josh was interacting with Bobby. To their happiness they could see that Josh had completely changed in a matter of hours as he was more engaged and looked to be finally putting Franco out of his head. When they finally finished eating Angelo and Mark allowed the boys to have a glass of wine. There was something that Josh found intriguing about Bobby as he could hardly take his eyes off him and as it turned out it there was only a 4 year difference between them.

Mark tapped his fork on the table "Guys" they all stopped talking and looked at Mark.
Ben and Ethan did the same "Guys" they sat giggling to each other.
"Very funny" Mark said "Ben I have two words for you... Baseball Cap".
Ethan looked at Mark then Ben "What does that mean?"
Ben laughed "Means he is going to wear a baseball cap and jock strap tonight".
"Get a picture I want to see it" Josh said "I bet he is as hot as fuck dressed like that".
"Josh!" Mark said looking shocked but chuckling "Well Ben likes it and what it means"
Bobby sat laughing then Josh looked at him "No way" Bobby said.
Ethan sat with his arms folded looking sternly at Angelo "What's that look for?" Angelo said.
Ethan "You got one as well?" he said trying to stifle his laugh.
Angelo tutted and shook his head "Mi madre" he said "Yes I do" he laughed.
Ethan laughed "Looks like we are all getting baseball capped tonight".
"I'm not" Josh said with a funny sad look on his face.
Bobby looked at him "Is that an invitation then?" he asked feeling comfortable enough to join in.
Mark chuckled "I got a spare one upstairs but only if I get to see you wear it" he said to Bobby.
"Oi" Ben stood up "We all get to see him wear it" followed with laughter from everyone.
Bobby smiled shaking his head "Where is it then?" he suddenly blurted out.
Mark shouted "Come on this is getting out of hand, it's like having kids" he said looking at Bobby and Angelo.
"Spoil sport" Ben remarked winking at Mark who smiled back.
"Anyway, Bobby has accepted a job with my parents in LA" Mark announced to the group.
Josh nodded but the smile had left his face "Oh that's what all the talking was about".
Mark stood "Just one thing left" he looked at Bobby "Lets get you in a jock strap for the boys".
Bobby shrugged his shoulders "Come on then".

The boys sat excitedly on the bed waiting for Angelo and Mark and Bobby who went in to the bathroom to change, Mark gave Bobby and Angelo each a jock strap and baseball cap. Outside the boys undressed down to their underwear so not to make the others feel uncomfortable. Ben kissed Josh then Ethan and Ethan kissed Josh and they laid down on the bed waiting for the show to begin.

Angelo held it up "Hell Mark, only for you would I do this" he said.
Mark chuckled "I think it's more for Ethan. We don't normally do this sort of thing Bobby".
Bobby laughed then had a serious look on his face "Tell me about Josh and Franco, is it serious?" he asked.
Angelo looked at him "Franco is straight so probably will never happen, why do you ask?"
Bobby took his pants off "I quite like him" he replied.
Mark chuckled "I think you more than like him" he said looking at Bobby.
"Well we have only just met, but yes I guess it is more than just quite like him" he replied
Angelo looked at Bobby smiling "I'm getting to like you Bobby".
Mark laughed "That's the best compliment you will get from him" he said slipping on his baseball cap.
Bobby looked "Fuck you do look mighty fine Mark" he said and Angelo looked and nodded.
"Yeah Ben loves it as he knows he will get a good fucking when I dress like a jock" Mark replied laughing.
Angelo chuckled "So when did all this start?" he asked.
"In LA he strangely got turned on whilst shopping as I had a worn a baseball cap then" Mark replied smiling.
Bobby laughed "And that was it?" he asked.
Mark laughed "Well when he saw me in the jock strap as well he just went berserk sexually that is".
Angelo looked out the window "Don't think we are going very far tonight".
Bobby looked out "Hell that's deep now I will never get back to NY".
Mark was looking at his ass in the mirror "You can stay the night" he said casually.
"No it's fine I will get a room at the B&B in town" Bobby replied.
"Nonsense you are staying here with us" Angelo replied bringing the conversation to a close.
Bobby saw Angelo's back "Sorry dude the tattoo on your back I mean is..."
"Yes it does mean what your thinking" Angelo replied before he could finish his sentence.
Bobby ran his hand along it "Amazing" he said quietly.
Mark watched "Doesn't shock you?" he asked.
Bobby looked at him and winked "Not at all" he pulled his briefs down revealing a small scorpion over his groin.
Angelo smiled and hugged Bobby "I knew I liked you" quick as a flash they kissed until Bobby pushed him off.
"Sorry that was a bit weird" Bobby looked embarrassed.
Mark laughed "One thing Bobby we have a very affectionate bond in our little family group".
Bobby looked confused "Family group?".
Angelo nodded "Yup we are very open and close in our own little family".
"Oh right well I don't think I am quite in this family" Bobby said looking at Angelo.
Angelo laughed "Let's just say the three in the bedroom like you, that's good enough for us".
"Right, this is quite a lot to take in" Bobby replied.
Mark ran his hand down Bobby's hairy chest following the treasure trail "Just never hurt anyone".
Bobby smiled at the touch of Mark's hand "You mean Josh?".
Angelo put his arm around Bobby's shoulder laughing "Yes, he may not be open to relationship now but take it slowly".
Bobby couldn't resist touching Angelo "Oh god your body is to die for" Angelo smiled and kissed him gently.
Angelo looked at Bobby "We kind of hope you and Josh will hit it off he needs some happiness".
Bobby hugged Angelo "No promises, I like what I see so far I just need to get to know him".
"But" Mark hinted as Bobby's sentence trailed off.
Bobby looked out of the window "Well If I move to LA it will but a dampener on things".
Mark smiled "Distance shouldn't be an obstacle if it is right" he replied.

Mark opened the door and they walked out of the bathroom to wolf whistles and nods of approval, all eyes immediately went to Bobby and Ethan winked at Josh and mouthed 'Fuck yes", just like Mark had said in the bathroom Ben just turned in to a crazy sex monster flinging himself around Mark and totally ignoring the others he began kissing Mark and making squealing noises of delight as his hormones sped around his body, Mark collapsed on to top of Ben grinding his hips up to Ben's ass.

"Oh god I think they are going to do it in front of us" Ethan remarked "I've never seen Ben like that".
"Fuck that is one sex possessed lad" Angelo remarked.
Ethan turned to look at Angelo "Nice but I prefer you naked" Angelo took he baseball cap off "Naked I said".
Angelo laughed and kissed Ethan "Really" he felt Ethan's hand slip around the jock strap but he stopped him.
Ethan smiled "Later, make love to me" he whispered.
Angelo nodded "You know I will always do that".
Josh sat opened mouth looking at Bobby "Oh wow" he said admiring his body.
Bobby looked at Josh smiling "Oh yes you sexy little fucker" he said walking towards Josh.
Josh was kneeling on the bed and Bobby pushed him flat on his back and leaned over "Now kiss me"

Josh grabbed Bobby pulling him down on top of him as they looked each other in the eye with burning desire. Josh's body quivered as he looked deep into Bobby's eyes, the sensations he was feeling were unlike anything he had experienced before with a man. He couldn't put his finger on it but the eyes of Bobby just seemed to be drawing him in as if they were saying to him that this is me and I am the one you have wanted and needed your entire life. His hands caressed Bobby's arms and body it was as if he had to touch him to feel it was real.

Bobby was very aware of how Josh was staring at him as he laid underneath, his body not quite touching Josh's but the electricity he was feeling from Josh's touch began to weaken his restraint. Far from the typical man he would pick up the charm and charisma that Josh exuded made him even more attractive than just his youthful boyish looks that lead to a mischievous minx underneath. He leaned forward and gently kissed Josh on the lips who released a soft moan, gradually he increased the pressure and length of each kiss. Slowly Josh's lips parted with each ensuing kiss from Bobby, each kiss was tender but firm in a deliberate act of enticement until Josh slightly arched his back and gave a partial sigh and moan as he felt Bobby's tongue passing over his lips and teeth seeking his own tongue, Bobby grabbed Josh's arms and pinned them above his head. Lost in their own world Bobby heard in the distance a voice 'That's so sweet', he suddenly remembered they were not alone and released Josh from their kiss. He looked around to see the other 4 watching them with smiles on their faces.

"Come on let me show you to your room" Mark said standing up with his erect cock poking out of his jockstrap.
Angelo stood up and pulled Ethan up "Time for some Angelo love baby" he said carrying Ethan out of the room.
"Hurry back Mark" Ben said seductively wriggling his body on the bed.
Bobby took Josh's hand and followed Mark "Thank you for letting me stay" he said to Mark.

Mark smiled and closed the door behind him leaving Bobby and Josh alone for the first time.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 4

Part 31- Deck The Halls

Josh sat on the bed looking at Bobby as he turned around and faced him, waiting expectantly to have sex with Bobby since he first saw him. His arms wrapped around Josh's body as they kissed like two deprived men of sex managing to grab a few minutes together. The jock strap and briefs were strewn across the bedroom floor as they laid naked on the bed caressing their bodies. Josh would giggle as the beard tickled his face but also turning him on even more, Josh's hand roamed lower down the body until he felt the hardness of Bobby's large eight inch thick cock.

"Do you have condoms" Bobby asked looking Josh in the eye.
Josh shook his head "No, I don't even think there are any in the house" he replied.
Bobby kissed him "I'm poz but undetectable" he said carefully looking to gauge Josh's reaction.
"I gathered that from the scorpion" Josh replied smiling and rolling on to his back looking down.

Bobby didn't need to ask anything else as Josh's look told him what he needed to know, he climbed in between Josh's legs and began kissing his body gently pushing his legs up and moving his kisses along Josh's calves sinking lower and lower. Suddenly Josh wriggled and giggled feeling the beard rubbing against his ass and hole morphing in to long moan feeling the warmth moistness of the Bobby's tongue sliding up in to his hole. His anticipation was at boiling point a feeling he had never gotten before in foreplay, he felt his legs resting on Bobby's shoulders being pushed further up over him as Bobby moved forward positioning his cock.

Josh didn't have time to think before he felt the immersive sensation of Bobby beginning to penetrate him, his ass seemed to slip around the cock in an almost welcoming manner, Josh arched his back and moaned as he ass adjusted to taking Bobby inside him. Even for him this was by far the biggest cock he had taken but Bobby seemed to instantly respond to Josh's body knowing to ease in gently and tantalisingly slowly to allow him to enjoy the sensation as a considerate lover would do. In and out, deeper and deeper with each movement until he was fully inside Josh and they locked eyes staring deep in to each other. Josh gripped Bobby's arms as he leaned forward to kiss him, Josh emitted a slight cry feeling Bobby's hips moving in slow circles interspersed with gently forward thrusts causing Josh to grip harder at his arms.

The strange amber glow from the snow falling outside filled the semi darkened room and Bobby was completely mesmerised by Josh, he had never been one to be attracted to another guy so easily and was until today career focused but now he was focused on one person. Josh moaned loudly in pleasure as Bobby thrusted in harder his hands tightening their grip on Bobby's arms holding the biceps that displayed so enticingly from his finely tuned body, his eyes darting across the hairy chest and up to the perfectly manicured beard as he smiled making eye contact. The scent of sex filled the air and droplets of sweat fell on to Josh's body as Bobby fucked Josh harder and faster then slowing down to a slow motion rhythm to stop his orgasm from happening to quickly. He leaned forward and his lips met with the softness and sensuality of Josh's that parted allowing him to slip his tongue and kiss him passionately. They continued for what seemed like hours sweating through their heated passion.

Bobby leaned further forward and began to produce deep rapid thrusts as he let out a guttural moan 'Oh Josh' he cried thrusting his hips up hard against Josh's ass who let out a lounder moan and plead 'breed me Bobby' he called out looking him in the eyes. Bobby's body went rigid feeling the flurry of activity running up through his shaft and releasing rapid bursts of his seed in to Josh's body. Josh felt his body floating never had he felt a guy shooting their load inside as he did right now, his hands gripped Bobby harder and triggered his own orgasm as they simultaneously moaned and panted through their excitement and the deep rough thrusting Josh's body was now taking. Spent and hot Bobby collapsed on top on Josh who wrapped his arms around him and kissed his neck.

Josh got the fuck he wanted a smile on his for a moment then the realisation that he would have to spend the night with him, something that was very new to him since he only ever had fuck and go meets. He was unsure what was suppose happen and waited to follow Bobby's lead, he felt the arm of Bobby going around his neck pulling him closer as he rolled on to his back holding Josh close in his arm, he laid there stroking Bobby's beard and chest for a few minutes as his body relaxed. Josh felt alive, his body felt so high as though it would never come down from its current state. Gradually the amber glow from the snow mixing with the street lighting outside faded with his eyelids drooping over his eyes and drifting off. He had no thought of Franco during his sleep and the warmth of Bobby's body next to his soothed the night away giving him a tranquil sleep.

The brilliance whiteness of the snow filled the bedroom as daylight broke, Angelo stirred and slipped out of bed to shower and no matter how deep the snow was he still had a company to run although he could pretty well guess that Mark wouldn't show up for work but was surprised to see Mark creep in to the bedroom with two mugs of coffee. Ethan mumbled at the clanking sound of the mugs and turned over falling back to sleep, Mark walked in to the bathroom and sat on the toilet watching Angelo showering with a smile on his face.

Angelo shook his head "You look happy this morning" he said commenting on Mark's grin.
"Life is almost perfect Angelo" he said rearranging the toilet paper.
Angelo looked over to him "Why almost perfect and not perfect?" he asked.
"I just got a feeling on the flight back from LA that Ben would like to move there" Mark replied.
"What is stopping you both?" Angelo asked rinsing his body of suds.
Mark sighed "I am not sure if Ben could live like my parents want us to".
Angelo laughed "It's a big change for him having the trappings of luxury, he may feel different after the wedding".
Mark smiled "You may be right, what about you and Ethan?" he asked Angelo.
Angelo turned off the water "Perfect, although I know he is worried Ben will go to LA".
"Really, why is that?" Mark asked sounding surprised.
"There is love between them as friends that goes back years, Ben fancied Ethan for a long time" Angelo replied.
Mark stood up and handed Angelo a towel "I never knew their feelings ran so deep like that".
Angelo kissed Mark "This has been the craziest year and I am so happy you have found love at last".
Mark took the towel and dried Angelo's back "Thankfully you dropped your guard and found Ethan".
"Sometimes I think he was handed to me on a plate" Angelo said smiling.
Mark handed Angelo the towel "I have to speak to Bobby, he has a flight booked to LA tomorrow morning".

Angelo nodded and Mark left the bathroom passing a still fast asleep Ethan and he headed downstairs to get two more mugs of coffee. Josh stirred in bed and the back of his hand rubbed against Bobby's beard slightly startling him he opened his eyes to see Bobby looking at him.

Bobby smiled "Morning sleepy head" he said.
Josh rubbed his eyes "Morning, how long have you been awake?" he asked.
"Long enough to watch you sleeping, I heard Mark moving around" Bobby replied running his hand along Josh's body.
Josh cuddled up closer "I never got to fuck you last night".
Bobby laughed "Next time you can, but I have to get back to my apartment" he said looking over at the window.
Josh rolled on to his back "Is there going to be a next time then?" he asked.
Bobby leaned over and kissed him tenderly "Definitely".
Josh snuggled up to Bobby "Good" he said just as there was a knock on the door "Come in" he called.
Mark entered the room "Brought you coffee" he said with a big grin on his face.
"Thanks Mark" Bobby said "Has it stopped snowing yet?" he asked as Mark put the mugs down.
Mark looked out the window "Yes, oh and your flight to LA is tomorrow morning I have all the details".
Josh looked at Bobby "You going to LA?" he asked as the smile faded on his face.
Bobby nodded "Yes just for the day to meet Mark's parents" he replied and kissed Josh.

By the time everyone left Mark had decided not to go in to work so he could finish sorting out everyone's arrangements to get to LA for the wedding, Mark being Mark took his time and one day rolled in to two then three. Mark and Ben decided that their little group would all stay at Liongate, Adam and Tony took some persuading stating they would stay in a hotel but Mark stepped in  telling them he had booked their flights and they will stay at the house. Josh would also be coming but Franco remained distant saying he could not confirm until nearer the time. Ben's mother and step father accepted and booked their flights for the 25th and looked forward to staying Liongate. In all the last count of the guest list was near 60 which shocked Ben and Mark laughed saying his mother wasn't done yet. Maddy had been busy and sent Mark a text giving him instruction that they were flying out on the 28th for 2 weeks for their honeymoon but that was all she would say. Josh had seen Bobby again for random sex but was back at desperation point after finding out that he was moving to LA in a few days so Ben tried to cheer him up by asking for his help to decorate the Christmas tree.

"I don't really know why you are doing this" Josh said unpacking the lights from the box.
Ben sat on the floor opposite Josh "I like Christmas, I know we won't be here but it is still Christmas".
"So you still don't know where your going after the wedding?" Josh asked handing the lights to Ben.
Ben shook his head "Maddy won't tell us, we just have to bring passports and beach wear".
Josh smiled "Iit will probably be somewhere exotic and hot" he said.
Ben nodded "Have you spoken to Bobby since he left?" he asked looking over at Josh.
"No, anyway it was just sex, bloody good sex mind you" Josh replied.
Ben looked up at him "Just sex?" he said "are you sure as I think Bobby looked as though it would be more".
Josh chuckled "After Franco I am staying well clear of falling for anyone, I can do without that again".
Ben finished stringing the lights on the tree "Do you like him?".
Josh went silent for a moment "Dunno, sort of, I mean he is sexy and seems to be a really nice sorted person".
Ben smiled at him through the tree "Well that's a start" seeing Josh smile through the branches.

Bobby returned from LA and as promised Josh and he spent a night together where Josh got to play top before being flung on to his back submitting to Bobby's cock again. The rest of the evening didn't go quite to plan since Bobby informed Josh he was moving to LA in 3 days to take up his new job with the Davenports, he noticed that Josh that gone cold and distant in his way of sulking from yet another upset. When Josh got back to his parents house and up to his room he undressed and climbed in to bed. He head no idea why but tears rolled down his face before he went to sleep.

Mark and Ben had finished packing and put their cases down by the front door ready for the 5am pick up, Ben was carrying his flight bag down the stair and placing it with the other luggage.

Mark called from the lounge "Ben come here a moment I have something for you".
Ben pricked his ears up thinking it may be baseball cap time hurried in "What is it?" he asked excitedly.
Mark walked up and kissed him "It is something that is ours" he said handing over an envelope.
Ben opened and took out a nifty looking credit card "What is this for?" he asked.
"It's your credit card" Mark said looking at Ben and hoping he wouldn't reject it.
Ben looked up "I will get one when I can afford one, I hope you understand" he said.
Mark took his hand "My father has provided it Ben, he has never done that for anyone before".
Ben nodded with understanding and put the card in his pocket "I will take it" he said giving Mark a kiss.
Mark smiled "Thank you, and you better use it or he will be on the case" he said wagging a finger at him.
Ben laughed "I will use it in Walmart".
"Yeah I think that would upset my father even more" Mark said laughing at him "let's go to bed".
Ben smiled "Hmm, is the baseball cap coming out tonight?".
Mark grabbed Ben and kissed him "You bet it is" he said as they ran up the stairs like kids.

Adam and Tony were frantically packing 15 minutes before the car was due to pick them up, they had no flight details just told to bring a picture ID and be ready at 5am for the airline car. They finished packing by laying their wedding outfits on the top and closing the cases just in time. They arrived at the airlines first class check-in doors where they met Josh, Ethan and Angelo and proceeded inside, the couldn't believe they wouldn't be flying coach and Adam was excited beyond words as was Ethan. Mark and Ben approached with the airlines Concierge Club escort who happily took them all through to the lounge.

In Miami Franco boarding his flight alone was nervous as it would be the first time he would see Josh, he had changed a lot in the several weeks he had been there in the Latin community. He had found quite a fair amount of gay and bisexual guys in the neighbourhood that was quite open and seemed to be everywhere. He thought of Josh more and more and was nearly tempted to dabble in sex with another guy several times at a party he was kissing with. He did it more out of a sense to try and see what it was all about and found that he got incredibly turned on. He was beginning to find the whole bisexual thing more intriguing as the weeks went past. His parents would fly out on the 25th and be staying at a hotel near Bel Air with Angelo's family, he had been invited to Liongate and was excited as he knew about it but never seen it, plus Josh would be there as well. The planes door closed and a fairly obvious gay cabin crew member called Joaquim was completing the pre departure checks of the passengers and making the announcement as the cabin service director.

Being the early flight the plane was busy but not full and he sat in row 10 just behind the first class cabin in the aisle seat. Several times he noticed Joaquim made eye contact with him as he ran through the safety announcement. Franco was amused as he had found out that gay guys just seemed to flock to him since he moved down here, so he returned a mischievous grin back at Joaquim putting him off several times during the announcement, he couldn't believe how easy it was picking guys up no matter where you were. The plane started it's push back from the terminal as Joaquim began checking the first few rows to make sure everyone was buckled up ready, as he moved to the next row he would glance up at Franco sitting in coach. Franco fastened his seat belt and settled in and noticed Joaquim walk back to the galley and gave one final glance before he walked back with the passenger list.

Joaquim approached and looked at the seat number overhead then leant down "Mr Ramirez?" he asked.
Franco nodded slightly worried "Yes" he replied.
"Sir would you like to follow me please I have a seat up here for you" Joaquim said smiling at him.

Franco unbuckled his seat belt as Joaquim collected his flight bag and embarrassingly followed him to the front row in first class. Franco sat down and was given a glass of champagne as he secured his seat belt and sat back in the a seat that was way more comfortable than his one in coach. Joaquim made eye contact smiled and leaned over to tug his seat belt 'nice and secure' he commented glancing at him, Franco just smiled and winked an act that paid off since he got the best service on the flight. There was no doubting with Franco that he just found Latinos much more interesting sexually wise and he had an very instant attraction to Joaquim who by no means was camp but very sure of himself and confident. Franco then did something very out of character during the flight, he wandered in to the galley on the pretence of using the lavatory and Joaquim glanced at him as he prepared one of the meals.

"Anything I can get Sir?" he said smiling broadly.
Franco quickly glanced back at the cabin to see everyone minding their own business "What's on offer?".
Joaquim looked at Franco "What takes your fancy sir?".
Franco held out his hand handing a scrap of paper to him "There is only thing I want" he said embarrassingly.
Joaquim took the scrap of paper and read it "That can be arranged" he said and carried on.

Franco closed the lavatory door and latched it locked 'fuck' he said to himself 'when did I get so corny with one liners' shaking his head looking in the mirror at his reflection and what he had now become. As much as he loved Josh he knew he would never be physically attracted to him, but Joaquim was just a different level and how would he explain this to Josh let alone Angelo.

The sun was shining brightly as they exited the airport terminal and climbed in to the limousines for the ride up to Liongate. Mark checked that a car was arranged from Franco's arrival with the Concierge Club escort who nodded and held the door open for Mark and Ben to climb in to their own limo. Adam and Tony sat with Josh chatting away about how awesome the flight was and how this was the only way to travel laughing as they did so.

"So Josh we finally get to meet Bobby then?" Adam asked sitting back in the seat.
Josh nodded "I guess so as I think he is living at the house in his own apartment" he replied in a matter of fact way.
"You don't seem all that excited about seeing him Josh?" Tony remarked.
Josh looked out of the window "Why should I it was just a fuck".
Adam put his hand on Josh's knee "This wall you have put up doesn't fool me Josh".
He turned to look at Adam "I don't know what you mean" Josh said.
"You afraid of allowing him in after Franco?" Adam asked looking at him sympathetically.
Josh nodded "He moved out here without any question so I think he only saw me as a piece of meat".
Tony laughed then went serious "Who would you choose if you had the choice?" he asked him.
Josh pondered a moment "I still feel for Franco stupidly enough but I don't know really I don't".
"Well it's going to be an interesting Christmas" Adam said patting Josh's leg "We are all here if you need us".
Josh smiled "I have decided to quit college and get a job that much I know" he said surprising Adam and Tony.
"Wow, have you told your parents?" Tony asked.
Josh nodded "Yes, they are okay with it since I got my qualification, I don't need to do anymore studying".
Tony chuckled "My parents freaked a little and then even more when I told them I was moving in with Adam".
"Well they weren't happy about me coming out here until they knew it was the Davenports" Josh said laughing.

The three of them looked out of the windows as they began passing the swanky homes of Palisades passing through up to Bel Air. In the limo in front Ethan was mesmerised by the homes and how they got bigger and bigger until they came to a stop at the East Gate Compound entrance before continuing through the leafy roads coming to a stop in front of the two stone lions guarding the entrance to Liongate. David and Maddy recognised everyone getting out of the limos from the party in Larchmont so immediately everyone was quite at ease, David took on tour guide and took everyone around the grounds except Angelo, Mark and Ben who went inside with Maddy.

"The family grapevine tells me you are getting married next year Angelo" Maddy said as they walked on to the terrace.
Angelo laughed "Yes in the summer at the Hamptons, I hope you will both come" he said replying to her.
Maddy nodded "Absolutely we will plus I love the Hamptons and may stay a few days".
"How is it going with Bobby?" Mark asked looking around to see if he was there.
Maddy smiled "Really well, we knew when we met him we liked him he is in town finalising some paperwork".
Mark looked at his mother "What do you mean?".
"Well when word got out a few other families expressed an interest is using him" Maddy replied.
Mark nodded "So what paperwork is he finalising?"
Moddy looked up "Oh yes, your father and Bobby are setting up a joint PR company 50/50" she said.
Mark laughed "Okay, we know with your names behind it it's going to be a success".
Maddy sat down on the terrace "He is looking forward to seeing Josh, he talks a lot about him".
"How much?" Ben asked out of the blue.
"Quite a bit I think he was hoping for something more with him" Maddy replied looking at Ben.
Ben leaned forward "They need a little coercing more from Josh's side but then there is the Franco element".
Maddy sat up "Ah yes Franco, now there is a story of what's been going on in Miami".
"Is it true then?" Angelo asked, he had heard a rumour but kept it to himself.
"Well it's just his mother's observation that he was hanging around more with gay community" Maddy replied.
Ben sat there opened mouthed "Heck that's not good" he sat shaking his head.
Maddy agreed "It may get very interesting" she said nodding down the garden.

They looked and heard loud noise of excitement as the rest of the group arrived back from their tour with David, all of them overwhelmed and excited, Josh was the only one holding back a little as he kept looking around as if searching for something he had lost. Pedro and Maria arrived and began setting the table for lunch, he gave Ben and Mark a nod in recognition. Ben walked over and gave Pedro a hug pleased to see him again.

Mark turned to his mother "Oops" he said looking worried.
Maddy looked at him "It's okay Mark he has been humming all morning knowing you two were coming home".
"Really?" Mark looked astonished "Is he?" he asked expressing the question with his head.
Maddy smiled "Oh god yes, he only recently told us".
"Guys come over and meet Pedro" Ben called to the group.

Mark did wonder if it was the Ben effect on his parents who were showing a little more openness about Pedro mingling after all he was employed by the family, but then his parents would often be more relaxed about the staff than his grand parents who were very old school in that fashion. Lunch was very enjoyable as both of Mark's parents warmed to everyone, Mark could tell they liked them all, especially Ethan who was very similar to Ben in many ways. Maddy and Josh seemed to hit it off big time sitting their laughing together whilst Adam and Tony talked to David about Liongate and the Davenports family history which they found interesting. After lunch David said he would take the boys down to Santa Monica pier and the beach and out of no where David called Pedro and asked if he wanted to join them. He was reluctant but Ben stepped in and pleaded with him to join them.

At the house Maddy, Angelo and Mark sat discussing family things and how manage Ben's two sets of parents at the wedding. The butler walked out on to the terrace with Franco in tow who ran across to Maddy and gave her a big hug and also to Mark and Angelo his closest relative. Maddy asked for tea and although Franco didn't care to much for tea as a drink he always knew from growing up to mind his P's and Q's when with the Davenport side of the family.

"How is the sunshine state?" Angelo asked him as he sat down.
"It's okay, miss being up north with you all but I do like the tropical climate down there" Franco replied.
Franco looked around "Where is everyone else?" he asked.
"David has taken them all out to Santa Monica for the afternoon" Maddy replied.
"Oh" was all that Franco could manage to say.
Mark looked at him "Josh is with them as well".
Franco turned quickly "He came, I mean neat glad he decided to come here".

They decided not to broach the subject about his apparent antics in Miami, instead Angelo fired a warning shot across the table about Josh and how sensitive he still is about him. Franco nodded as he didn't want to upset Angelo but he so wanted to see Josh again, after all they had become very close as friends and they would exchange messages a couple of times a week. All the time Franco had been itching to get to his phone as he had received a message from Joaquim, when he opened it he found that Joaquim was in town for several days before his flight back to Miami and he was staying in Palisades with friends. He took the bold step of asking if Joaquim could meet him on Christmas day for a couple of hours and whilst Joaquim said yes he made it very clear it was not on the pretence of having sex.

"Bobby" Mark called out seeing him walking out of the lounge towards them, he stood and went to meet him.
Bobby smiled "Mark, so good to see you" he said hugging him "Angelo, Ben" he smiled hugging them both.
"Come Bobby, this is Franco, Angelo's cousin from Miami" Mark introduced him to Franco.
Bobby nodded and held out his hand "Franco nice to meet you" he said in a warm by guarded manner.
"Yeah you to" Franco replied shaking his hand and staring him in the eye.
Angelo immediately knew that Franco must have known about Bobby and Josh "Come sit down with us Bobby" he said.
Bobby sat down and spoke to Maddy "It's all done plus I had another two enquiries this morning".
Maddy smiled "I'm worried this is going to be bigger than we anticipated" she said.
"Looks like quite a few people like the idea of having an inside Bel Air PR person" Bobby said sitting down.
Maddy nodded "We may have to look at a website to handle queries and offers" she suggested.
Angelo looked at Mark who smiled and knew what he was thinking "You should ask Josh" Angelo said in response.
"Josh, oh yes he is studying web design" Bobby said remembering this from a conversation.
"He could do it from Angelo's offices" Mark suggested looking at Angelo who nodded.
Maddy agreed "Sounds like a good idea. How is your business going Angelo?" she asked.
Angelo laughed "Too well, it's getting hard to manage on my own now since Mark never turns up".
"Hey that's not fair.. well okay your right, but you don't pay me wages anyway!" Mark retorted laughing.
"Plus Ben is suppose to start working for me but that is looking unlikely now" Angelo said looking at Mark.
Bobby sat there laughing at the two of them going at each other "Is this always like this?" he asked looking at Maddy.
She nodded "Every time but so much love between them" Maddy replied.

It was getting late in to the afternoon and they had been on the terrace chatting for several hours before Bobby excused himself to get some work done, Maddy stopped him and said that for the next few days he was to dine with the family and friends and tonight being Christmas eve it was a casual holiday dinner, Bobby thanked her and leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. Bobby would normally wander to the kitchen and dine with Pedro and chef even though he had the apartment in the staff wing that was still bigger than his pad in NY he enjoyed the company and down time. Sometimes it felt strange working for a family but he was treated like a relative but would only dine with Maddy and David when he was invited to. Mark took Franco inside and showed him up to his room where he could grab a couple of hours sleep before dinner.

David returned just after 5pm with everyone else and they joined Maddy, Angelo and Mark in the lounge whilst Pedro went off to get changed for work. Adam and Tony looking a little red from the sunshine were having an absolute ball and especially as David and Ben were spotted by photographers and decided to pose for a snap if they promised to leave them alone afterwards.

David sat on the sofa next to Maddy "My god they are energetic" he said laughing.
Maddy kissed him "Did you have fun?" she asked looking at them all.
They all said in unison "Yes".
"Maddy shall we go see 321" David said to Maddy quietly with a knowing look.
Maddy smiled and nodded "I will get Ben and Mark".
"I hope they will approve" David said picking his phone up and walking outside.
Maddy stood up "Right everyone George our butler will show you to your rooms, Mark we need you and Ben".
David returned "Ready?" he asked.
Mark looked curious "Where are we going?" he asked.
Maddy smiled and grabbed Ben taking him towards to the front and the waiting limo "Just go with it".

They drove the few minutes on to St Pierre Road then turned through the wrought iron gates of 321 St Pierre Road and parked outside the modern yet old world type building with its vast array of windows set in the mansion looking building. They all got out of the car and met with the Joyce the realtor. Mark knew not to question his mother and just went with the tour of the house, which just appeared to be a guided tour rather than an open house sale. Ben had already clicked that they were showing them this house for a reason.

Maddy looked at Ben "What do you think of this place?" she asked.
Ben smiled "It's a lovely place and so homely, I mean Liongate is but this...." he didn't finish his sentence.
"I know what you mean, it has a more warm homely feel" Maddy said in agreement.
Ben nodded "It is lovely are you buying it?" he asked to which Maddy laughed.
Mark and David joined them "What are you laughing about?" David asked.
"Ben asked if we were buying it" she replied.
David looked at Mark then at Ben "Do you both like it?".
Ben was about to object and looked at Mark "I didn't know" Mark said.
David put his arm around Ben "Okay be honest Ben we won't get upset".
"It is a nice place, not quite Liongate but it is amazing inside" Ben replied.
Maddy walked over "It's our gift to you both"
Ben looked over at Maddy and David "I know by now not to argue" he said with a smile on his face.
Mark kissed Ben then looked at his mother and father "It is to much but thank you".
Ben did feel a little pressure to move here "I.. are you expecting us to move here?" he asked nervously.
David shook his head "No you can use it to live in, holiday in, let friends stay here. It belongs to you both".
Ben nodded "Okay".
Maddy looked at him "The house is yours and if you do decide to spend more time here you have your own place".
Ben looked around "We can still stay with you at Liongate right?".
David and Maddy laughed "Absolutely we love having you there" Maddy replied.
Mark put his arm around Ben and kissed him "We will need to decorate" he said bumping his hip against Ben.
"Oh yes, Heike can do it" Ben suggested but Mark was already nodding and smiling "You better tell her".

As the limo pulled away the realtor was already posting the sold sign on the placard out front. This was the first time Ben really felt that his life was changing, his head was still yearning for a simple life with his lover but he couldn't help himself as he to was feeling so happy being back in California and he knew in his heart they would be spending more time here than in Larchmont. It helped understanding that he also now had the means to travel back and forwards to the east coast to see his family and the gang whenever he wanted to. The more he thought about it the more he was picturing his life with Mark and planning on how 321 would be. They reached Liongate and David took Ben for a walk in the garden to have a talk.

"Lets have an honest talk Ben I want to know what your really feeling." David started off saying.
Ben sat on the wall by the tennis court "It is all still a bit much to take in".
David nodded "I understand that but we don't want you to feel awkward in anyway" he said.
Ben looked at him "I love it here David, Liongate, you and Maddy and my father is here".
"But" David suggested putting his arm around him.
Ben looked at the house "You promise this is between us?" he looked at David.
David nodded "Between Maddy you and I, Maddy and I have no secrets" he replied.
Ben smiled "I know Mark is happiest here, you know I will do anything to make him happy".
"Does that mean what I think it means?" David asked him.
Ben nodded "I can't help but see our lives here, but when I just don't know that yet".
"Don't be fooled Ben you know Mark would be happy anywhere with you" David said assuring him.
"Yeah I know he would" Ben said then continued "It's the friends and family on the east coast".
David smiled "Understandable. Remember though Ben if you want anything you only have to ask".
"Thank you David or can I call you father?" Ben laughed and wondered if he cad gone to fast.
"Father would be just fine Ben, come on lets get ready for dinner and use that credit card" David stood up laughing.

Josh was showered and changed ready for dinner then popped next door to see if Adam and Tony had finished getting changed, the three of them headed down the stairs and out on to the terrace where they sat down chatting whilst waiting for the rest of the guests to arrive. Spending Christmas in LA was turning out to be stranger than they anticipated with the warm weather as they were use to biting cold winds and snow, they certainly never expected to be sitting outside on Christmas Eve. Ethan and Angelo arrived and sat down to join them.

"How are you doing Josh?" Angelo asked sitting down next to him.
Josh looked at him "Oh okay" he replied, Angelo raised his eyebrows and Josh knew "I haven't seem them yet".
Angelo nodded "If you want me to keep Franco out of your way just let me know".
"Nah that's okay, I have to have closure on that" Josh replied as Pedro walked across the terrace.
"Mr & Mrs Davenport are having drinks in the reception lounge" Pedro said gesturing for them to follow.

The five of them followed Pedro to the reception lounge all of them checking out Pedro's ass as he walked in front. They entered the room to find Maddy, David and Bobby standing there talking and laughing. Josh's heart seemed to beat faster seeing Bobby in the room, he didn't know it but the others saw the smile as big as his face and his eyes on Bobby. Mark, Ben and Franco entered the room behind the others, Franco stopped for a moment watching and seeing Josh and Bobby looking at each other, not how he hoped seeing Josh would turn out so he called his name out. Josh stopped and turned around and looked 'Franco' he said running towards him, they embraced and hugged Josh nearly crying at seeing him again in the flesh. Bobby watched on with a sad smile on his face at the scene playing out in front of him, after all he had hoped the few days Josh would be around he could get closer to him but it looked like the lights were fading fast.

"When did you get here?" Josh asked him as the other moved away leaving them alone.
"This afternoon whilst you were all down at the beach" Franco replied.
Josh looked Franco in the eye "I'm so happy to see you Franco, god I miss my Latino friend".
"I hear you were pretty upset about me leaving?" Franco hugged Josh again.
Josh nodded "Yes, but I think finally I am now over it and the crush I had on you".
"Good, I hope we can move on as friends Josh, very close friends" Franco said hugging him harder.
Josh looked Franco in the eye "You have changed Franco, and I love you so much as a friend".
Franco hugged him again "We need to talk later" he said watching Bobby across the room.

Franco and Josh walk towards the rest of the guests arms around each others shoulders picking up as if it were only yesterday he left for Miami. Josh released his arm from around Franco's shoulder and walked up to Bobby who was trying to keep engaged in conversation with David, several pairs of eyes suddenly went on Josh and Bobby as he stopped talking and said hello to Josh and kissed him on the cheek. Angelo and Mark shook their heads with tiny movements as they had seen this reaction before as a very subtle brush off. Bobby hurt inside but he wanted to keep some distance between them seeing that Josh was completely occupied by Franco. Josh on the other hand didn't understand what he done and why Bobby just greeted him like a familiar acquaintance and not someone you had been intimately close with. He just couldn't fathom out why it upset him and caused turmoil in his own thoughts. Josh went back to Franco, Ethan and Ben and joined his college buddies whilst Mark moved around the group and got Bobby's arm guiding him just out of earshot of the others.

"What's going on with you?" Mark asked him quietly.
Bobby glanced towards Franco "Sorry Mark, it is seeing Josh with Franco, it was almost like I was invisible".
Mark held his arm "Don't judge the situation to quickly Bobby, they are still close as friends".
Bobby looked at Mark "Is it just friends?" he asked.
Mark nodded "Yes and we clearly saw Josh was quite put out when you played it low key just now".
"It's just I see Franco looking at me with daggers in his eyes" Bobby remarked looking down.
Mark chuckled "Oh that is Franco to a tee, but don't be fooled, he will protect Josh big time".
Bobby nodded "You all seem to protect each other".
Angelo walked over "Come on Bobby don't be an outcast" he said taking Bobby away.

Josh appeared very demur and watch Bobby, he figured it must be the distance and that he had a whole new world over here compared to back east. It was Maddy who watched Josh then Bobby and she knew something was not sitting quite right and put two and two together to get Franco, she whispered in David's ear and nodded towards where Mark stood.

David walked over to Mark "What is going on son?" he asked
Mark smiled "Trying to get Bobby and Josh together, but it is a bit awkward with Franco being here".
David laughed "Has Franco said anything about his swing in to bisexuality?".
Mark shook his head hushing his father "No, but maybe there is something you can do" he said looking at him.
David nodded "You want me to invite Josh to stay a bit longer?" he prompted.
"Well yes sort of, do you think it's wrong of us to intervene?" Mark asked wondering if it was a good idea.
David paused for a moment "You mother asked me to find out. Would it work though?" he asked looking at Mark.
"Don't know but maybe it would be the only way to find out, after all they did have chemistry" Mark replied.
"You lot do seem a have a very unorthodox group here" David said laughing "Like your own family".
Mark nodded "Oh mother told me you set up a company for Bobby" he said changing the subject.
"Oh yes, everyone around here seems to want in and they like the idea" David said smiling.
"Wow that is good news and I knew Bobby would be ideal and fit in" Mark said hugging his father.
David laughed "Yeah we just need to get a web design company to build a site for members".
Mark looked at him "Josh, I mean he has just finished studying web design and quit college".
"Really, now that has made things interesting and gives us a reason to bring him here" David replied.
Mark looked over at Josh "Lets see how things work out in the next couple of days first" and David agreed.

Maddy deliberately put Josh and Bobby together at the last minute as she checked the table before dinner, both Maddy and David were in high spirits having the four young guys in the house brought things alive and gave Liongate much needed life and fun for Christmas. Josh sat down next to Bobby still talking and laughing with Ethan and Ben, he settled in his seat and made small talk with Bobby trying to find out if he had met someone already here in LA and hence the cold shoulder. Josh put it out of his mind and enjoyed dinner talking quite a lot with David and without realising he was revealing a lot of information about his family life and education. Coffee was being served and he once again glanced at Bobby, he moved his hand over to Bobby's that was resting on his lap and held it.

Bobby turned to look at Josh "I miss you Josh" he said quietly.
Josh looked down at his hand "Why the strange welcome?" he asked.
Bobby glanced in Franco's direction "You seem more interested in Franco, isn't that who you want?".

Josh's stomach sank and he felt sick at the strange reaction he was having and his eyes began welling, standing up he excused himself and rushed out of the dining room.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 7