The Gifted Virgin

Part 46 - Brother Knows Best

Monday was spent doing something that Javier could do pretty well now looking at pool supplied with Ben. Javier had decided that he would start up his own little venture, the savings he would use to buy the equipment he needed to get going and he would also need to rent out a van to allow him to increase his reach. Ben was quite happy tagging along and writing a list down pricing everything up as they went from shop to shop and some of the pool supply warehouses. They made time and stopped by the office to have lunch with Mark and Josh who were keen to find out how their window shopping morning had been going. Mark had sent a few texts to Angelo and Ethan in Barbados and told Javier that Angelo was jealous as hell as he would love to have been doing outdoor work like this in LA rather than being in an office. They stayed for a couple of hours then headed off to do a couple more shops before heading home and dinner at Liongate, then Javier and David would watch the soccer match. Mark waved them off as Ben and Javier drove off in his BMW, Josh stood at the door and tapped Mark on his shoulder.

"You didn't tell him did you?" Josh said looking like he was telling him off.
Mark shook his head "I will tell him later, anyway Juan doesn't arrive until Thursday evening".
Josh slapped Mark on the ass "I got to go, meeting Bobby at Santa Monica then home".
Mark ruffled Josh's hair to annoy him "See you tonight" he kissed him on the lips and patted his ass.

Pedro was laying the table for dinner when the guys arrived in mass but he was looking forward to seeing only one person, he sensed someone had entered the room, turning he smiled as Javier stood there leaning against the door frame dressed in shorts and t-shirt. Pedro grinned and continued putting cutlery down at the place setting.

"¿Ningún beso para tu novio?" Javier asked walking towards him.
Pedro smiled "Eres muy valiente esta noche" he replied "pero si claro y muchos mas".
Javier put his arms around Pedro's neck and kissed him "My boyfriend" he said and repeated "mi novio".
Pedro chuckled and kissed him back "mi chico lindo" he said "go join the others" he told him kissing again.
Javier giggled and turned "Mi novio" he repeated as Maddy walked in to the dining room.
"Javier, David's wondering if you turned up he has the cinema room ready" she said with a glint in her eye.
"Hi Mrs Davenport" Javier responded in embarrassment wondering how much she had seen.
Maddy put her hand up in a friendly gesture "Javier it's Maddy to friends" she scolded him laughing.
"Oh yeah right, sorry" he managed to glimpse Pedro as he walked out who was smiling shaking his head.
She walked towards Pedro "I said the maid could do this Pedro" Maddy said standing next to him.
"Yes mam but it only takes me a few minutes to do" Pedro replied hoping he would evade any questions.
"He is a very nice guy" Maddy said watching Pedro "polite and very attractive don't you think?" she asked.
Pedro put the cutlery and faced her with his eyes lowered "How much did you see just then?" he asked nervously.
Maddy chuckled "How much did you want me to see and we will go with that?" she said folding a napkin.
Pedro stood there for a moment but knew he could share with her anything "Hurts so bad mam".
"Stop calling me mam Pedro, you know I hate that" she said putting her hand on his shoulder "sit down".
Pedro sat in one of the chairs "Sorry Maddy" he said looking down at the floor, she could tell he was very emotional.
Maddy took Pedro's hand "What's hurting Pedro?" she asked "and be honest".
"What if he hates living in LA or hates me even more for not telling him..." Maddy stopped him.
She smiled "You haven't told him anything have you?" Maddy knew this was something Pedro didn't talk about.
Pedro looked up at her "Can you take it back?" he asked her wondering if David and her would agree.
Maddy shook her head "No, we gave you that for being a good friend to Mark growing up. And you know what we are waiting for".
"But it is still to much you know I find it embarrassing" he tried appealing to her good side.
Maddy smiled "Sign the papers Pedro you know we want you to be part of the family".
Pedro looked at Maddy "Not yet, can you take back at least half?" Pedro asked hoping to bargain with her.
Maddy chuckled "Even if we did within a few years the interest would almost top it up again" she said patting his hand.
Maddy looked at him "Pedro I think Javier will go anywhere with you. Is he going to say in LA?".
Pedro nodded "Yes he said he would" he replied.
"Well then he is staying for you and nothing else. But tell him soon, don't let it become an issue" she said.
"Thanks Maddy" Pedro stood up and smiled "for everything" he said.
Maddy stood "Just do the right thing Pedro".
Pedro finished placing the cutlery "So, you don't mind if Javier comes to the house?" he asked looking at her.
"Not at all, anyway I would be worried if he didn't. Right go and join the others Pedro" Maddy guided him out.

Maddy double checked there was enough place settings and realised that Pedro had missed one out for himself so she took care of it. When the maid and butler appeared she informed them that Pedro would be dining with them and also that there would be less of him working at weekends and evenings. She walked through to the family room happy to see that Pedro and Javier were sat next to each other, she nodded at David to indicate everything was sorted as far as Pedro was concerned. When the butler appeared to announce dinner Pedro immediately stood up but Maddy put her hand on his arm stopping him and telling him to bring Javier in to dinner as they would be sitting next to each other. After dinner David, Javier and Pedro went to watch the soccer game whilst the others sat outside chatting, Ben filling everyone in on his day with Javier looking at pool supplies with much enthusiasm and saying how he wished he could be part of it and being outside all day. Mark kept jibing Ben on that he and Javier needed to work out more and be sexy pool guys in speedos, Ben laughed it off saying it was Javier's business until Mark suggested that maybe he should consider going in to business with Javier. It certainly shut Ben up giving him something to think over, it sounded like a good idea and he would speak to Javier later about it. Even Josh sounded keen on the idea except for the working outside as he liked air conditioned comfort to work in, even so he was ticking over about website designs in his head. It was Maddy who suggested that Josh form his own website design company since he already did the PR company website and was designing a new one for Ben's step-mother Heike's interior design company. Josh nervously laughed at the idea and Bobby advised him to talk to David for advice before brushing the idea off. So engrossed in their world domination they didn't see the others coming out of the house cheering that Real Madrid had won their soccer game as this was David's favourite team.

David kissed Maddy sitting down besides her "I guess they won then" Maddy remarked seeing how animated they were.
"Yes good game, playing at home in two weeks so another match evening" David said fist bumping Javier and Pedro.
"So" Maddy said looking at the three of them "why not go and watch the game?" she asked them.
Javier laughed "We will do if you don't mind us piling round here" he said completely missing her point.
David smiled "What a great idea, you fancy coming?" he asked turning to Maddy.
"Dear god no, I will come with you but maybe go for dinner and shopping" Maddy replied.
David laughed "I guess that means anyone that wants to come" he said "Javier do you have a passport?" he asked.
Javier looked confused "Yeah at home in NY, do I need it?" he asked as David laughed.
"Well do you want to see the next game?" he asked looking at Javier and Pedro.
Javier nodded "Yes I had a great time this evening" he replied as Pedro ruffled his spikes "what?" he asked.
"In Madrid Javier, we fly to Madrid for a few days and watch the game" David explained to Javier.
Javier laughed and then looked as David was being serious "Oh your serious" he said.
"Bobby can you book the flights and hotel" Maddy asked him.
Bobby nodded "Of course first thing in the morning, how many are going?" he asked looking around.
Mark stood up "Javy I need you for a moment" he said holding his hand out to him and pulling him out of his seat.
They walked up towards the house "Your brother Juan is coming over Thursday evening to see you" Mark told him.
Javier stopped and looked at Mark "Oh. I think he is coming to suss out Pedro" he replied.
"Your mad at me for talking with him?" Mark asked.
Javier shook his head "No, I kind of knew he would be in touch with someone".
"Well text him to bring your passport, he is bringing your clothes over" Mark said sitting down in the family room.
Javier sat next to him "Okay, but this whole Madrid thing..." he started to say but Mark stopped him.
"Javy, just enjoy yourself and don't worry about anything" Mark said looking at him.
The look told Javier not to question or argue remembering what Ben said "Okay" he reluctantly agreed and smiled.
Mark stood up "Anyway it gives Pedro and you some time together in Madrid" he said.
Javier stood "Are you and Ben coming?" he asked.
"No we can go anytime" Mark said heading outside.
Javier held Mark's hand "Is he annoyed with me deciding to stay here?" he asked wanting know what Juan thought.
Mark smiled "I think he is happy with your decision he just wants to be sure you have made the right choice".

Ben kissed Mark again and laid on his back the sheet half covering his young naked body, he was thinking about the evening and Javier who was sleeping down the hallway, the idea of working with him was growing, he definitely needed to speak to Javier and figure out if he would be up for the idea. Mark kissed him for the forehead sensing he was unable to sleep and pulling him closer and stroking his back until they both drifted off. The next few days passed by as Ben thought things over, Mark arrived home earlier than usual since they were eating and hanging out at Liongate for the evening. Javier had already left to meet Pedro for a walk, they found a little coffee shop outside the East gate that was pretty busy with Bel Air socialites passing the time of day. Javier took a seat at an empty table on the patio area aware that some of the people watched him as he sat there waiting for Pedro. He wondered if he was out of place and they knew he was an outsider from the Bel Air set but he didn't care they could look as much as they liked. Pedro sat down handing him a coffee and smiling from the other side of the table.

"Who was you looking at?" Pedro asked leaning forward.
Javier looked at him "I don't know that's just it. People watched me sit down as if scrutinising me".
Pedro giggled "Trying to figure out how much money you have" he said leaning back "that's all this lot do".
Javier stirred his coffee "Oh right, I guess I must look like a pauper to them".
"I don't think they do, their interest in you is way past that" Pedro said nodding to his clothes.
Javier looked at his polo shirt "It's just a shirt doesn't give anything away, apart from it being Josh's" he said.
Pedro smiled "Everyone knows what Canali polo shirts look like and your wearing one" he said.
"It's just fabric" Javier said and burst out laughing with Pedro and looking in to each others eyes.
"You have a lot to learn about Bel Air and what makes people tick inside those gates" Pedro nodded towards the gates.
Javier smiled "It is a different world I will give you that, you can almost smell the money".
Pedro steadied himself and looked at Javier "Javy I have some things I need to tell you" he started.
Javier looked at him "Don't tell me your married" he joked and smiled.
"No, but I want to tell you everything before things get to serious" Pedro grabbed Javier's hand.
Javier half smiled at him "As long as it doesn't involve leaving me" he said slightly joking.
Pedro looked seriously at him "Just let me tell you the whole thing before you make any judgement" he said.
Javier nodded "Tell me everything Pedro" he said leaning forward looking in to his eyes.

Pedro laughed and went all serious "I spent most of my childhood in an orphanage, my parents had problems and couldn't look after me and well I never saw them again, I don't know who they are and I don't want to know them, they abandoned me and I have no respect for them. I used to sneak in to Bel Air via the East gate and wander up there looking for work just knocking on doors desperate to find someone who needed any kind of help. One day I was sat on the corner of one of the roads about to be moved on by security when I met Mark who was walking by and he stopped them. He was so kind and took me up to Liongate for some food and persuaded his parents to give me a job. Well you know I grew up with Mark and spent a lot of time with him becoming friends, his parents wanted to keep him safe so for 3 years we would do things together and I got to see much of the world and took care of him like a friend and assistant. He envied me for having nothing and refused to spend money that his parents kept giving him and before long he amassed a fortune of his own. He always maintained that he could not find love if someone knew who he was and so he moved to NY and work with Angelo and escape his life here. He did just that and luckily he met Ben, well chased him anyway. His parents were very kind to me and after a few months began treating me like one of the family but still employed so I work for them but on a different level to anyone else, I grew up to love them all very much although there was always that line as far as I was concerned that I shouldn't cross. But they could see how much Mark and I became devoted to each other over those years, not in any kind of sexual way just a very close brotherly love. This is where things took a turn and they have wanted to adopt me for two years, Mark goes on all the time about it when we are in private but I am too proud to accept this final step. I have the papers in my room just waiting my signature but I held back as I saw how Mark struggled to find someone who genuinely loved him, you see it's all about the name and what it brings and there are people living round here just to do that. What I am trying to tell you Javy is where I am now, the family have provided for me so I don't have any worries about my future whatever I decide to do. But also they are the closest thing to a family and I have stopped signing the documents out of my own insecurity. Now you have come along and thrown my life in to chaos in a very happy way".

Javier sat there and stared into Pedro's eyes mouth slightly open "Is that the first time you have opened up?".
Pedro nodded "I don't talk about this to anyone" he replied still holding Javier's hand.
Javier looked down at Pedro's hand holding his and looked up at him "Do you love me?" he asked nervously.
"Yes since I first saw you" Pedro replied "I know it's only been a few days and this is all crazy".
Javier smiled at him "It's true what they say about finding love at first sight and when you know you know".
"Did you feel it as well?" Pedro asked and Javier nodded.
Javier squeezed Pedro's hand "Did you not notice how much of a mess I was at dinner on Friday?" he asked laughing.
Pedro laughed but also saw a happiness in Javier's eyes "You definitely moving here then?".
"Yes, apparently I have to go to Madrid as well" Javier replied then leaned across the table and kissed Pedro.
They finished their coffees and stood up "Ready to go?" Pedro asked and started weaving around the tables.
Javier followed when a Latin lady sitting winked and smiled at him "Hi" Javier said acknowledging her.
Pedro chuckled "Making friends already" he joked shaking his head.
"What was I suppose to do she winked and smiled at me, probably saw us kissing" Javier replied snickering.
Pedro burst out laughing "You just said hello to J-lo" he put his arm around Javier's shoulder.
Javier turned to see "No flipping way, really?" he asked stunned that he didn't register it was her.
"Are we all good then?" Pedro asked stopping at the entrance to East gate and looking up.
Javier grabbed his hand "I think we are more than good" he looked up "so is this going to be home then?".
Pedro looked at Javier "Doesn't have to be if you want to live somewhere else" he offered.
Javier shook his head "My friends are here and so is my boyfriend" he smiled as the walked past the gate house.

Javier was amazed every time he walked up the drive and on to the forecourt of Liongate, it took his breath away just the thought that it was a house that people lived in failed to compute until he was inside. They crept through to the kitchen to grab a soda bumping in to Maddy who was coming out of the kitchen, they had a quick conversation before she went off about her business. They grabbed a couple of sodas and headed upstairs, Pedro pointed out where Bobby and Josh lived and entered the door to the suite of rooms that he occupied. They had a couple of hours to kill before the other guests were due to arrive for dinner, Javier found himself in Pedro's arms immediately feeling those pink lips press up against his.

When Pedro's mouth left his to kiss and suck and nip at his neck, Javier said it out loud 'Please, Pedro?'. Pedro kissed his way back to Javier's lips then looked him in the eye, separated only by the length of their noses, 'Right here or in the bedroom?' he chuckled. Javier, ever practical, realized it was a very good question and took a look around 'bedroom I think' he replied and Pedro continued kissing him guiding him to the bedroom then pushing him down on the bed pinning his arms above his head. Javier giggled and struggled, Pedro slew all of Javier's resistance such as it was by simply dragging the flat of his own tongue across Javier's open lips. The lowering sun filtered into the bedroom bathing them in a shiny yellow glow as they shed clothes across the bed and floor, Javier rolling full on to his back and Pedro kneeling beside him, pulling at Javier's clothes then staring openly at Javier's bare, hard cock and the sweet orbs of his testes resting blow sparse dark curls framing it all. His mouth watered so copiously that he thought he might literally drool, but he couldn’t stop looking, couldn’t close his eyes to what seemed at the moment the most scintillating wonder. But then he glanced and saw Javier watching him, and the thought evaporated. Javier pulled Pedro's head down to his erection unsure where all this direction was coming from. Pedro slipped his lips around the head of Javier's cock tasting the young freshness unaware that he was still a virgin.

Then Javier, still on his back lifted Pedro's head away, looked at him with a soft smile in his eyes, and swiped a thumb across Pedro's wet lips. Pedro turned Javier and pulled him down so that they lay almost on their backs, nearly but not quite spooned. He wrapped his arms around Javier who whispered to him to go easy, Pedro adjusted their positions slightly and reached both hands around to tease and stroke over the front of Javier's body. Pedro slid his warm hands over Javier's belly bringing them upwards and lightly pinching his nipples teasing to check how sensitive they were as he continued exploring Javier's body for the first time. He ran his hand down past Javier's erection, combed through the light thatch of dark hair to curve his hand under Javier's balls and gently squeeze. And then he stroked up, dragging his fingers along the shaft of Javier's penis, so slow and long it seemed to Javier to last almost forever.

Javier rolled over and buried his head in Pedro's shoulder 'I've never done this before' he quietly told him, Pedro could feel that Javier was nervous and excited, gently he stroked Javier's back pulling him on top 'It's okay, just let me lead I won't hurt you' Pedro responded kissing Javier who was now looking down in to Pedro's eyes, he was learning the art of kissing and making out. Simple enough Javier thought to himself, then Pedro rolled over and began kissing and licking Javier's all the time going lower down until he took Javier's cock in to his mouth and began to lick and suck gently. Javier lifted his head to look at the beautiful sight of Pedro sensually working his cock, head falling back on the bed a low deep groan escaping his mouth. Javier floated and wondered how could you possibly be any closer to another guy and have such intimacy with them. He felt his legs lifting, Pedro engulfed one his balls in his mouth for a moment then released it watching it flop back in to position, he licked further down closing in on Javier's asshole. Finding the prize his tongue licked up and down grabbing hold of Javier's legs who let out a squeal of surprise, Pedro looked at him 'Sensitive, I love that' he said sliding his hands under Javier's ass he lifted it higher and blew cooling air over his hole then dove deep with this tongue. He didn't think he could take it any longer, Pedro's tongue plunged inside him, his teeth lightly scraping the outer lips of his hole. Javier clutched the bed covers believing he was going to combust from all these new sensations.

As quick as it started it was over and his body relaxed as Pedro knelt up and shuffled forward aiming his cock at Javier's mouth. Tentatively parting his lips feeling the head rub along he flickered his tongue hitting Pedro's cock several time then allowing the head to slip into his mouth, his lips closed around the shaft his eyes opened wide in enjoyment and taking the lead from how Pedro had teased his cock he began to slowly roll his tongue around the head at the same time applying a gentle suction. Pedro held Javier's head moaning and encouraging Javier who responded by passing his lips over the head of Pedro's cock increasing the momentum and pressure. Pedro leaned his head back and caught his breath sharply several times moaning, quickly he pulled his cock out of Javier's mouth rubbing it against his chin, it bounced twice before coating Javier's chin and bottom lip with cum, oozing and dribbling down on to his chest. Pedro looked down and smiled stroking Javier's face, he twisted around leaning forward his tongue ran up Javier's cock until the head slipped in to his mouth. Javier was close to orgasm even before Pedro's warm mouth engulfed his cock, slowly and so lovingly he watched Pedro sexing him. He moaned and grabbed hold of Pedro's arm, for what reason he didn't know, he just knew he had to touch him as if it would control the feeling in his body. Pedro shift round and faced Javier, his hand cupping his balls gently squeezing them, Javier thought he had control of the situation as he watched Pedro. It took a single look as Pedro sucked he opened his eyes and looked directly in to Javier's, the look of passion was all Javier could see in eyes looking at him. His head dropped against the bed and his back arched thrusting with wild abandonment he felt the cum in his balls racing up along his shaft, the coolness of the air hitting the head of his cock 'Pedro' he cried shooting his cum high in the air hitting Pedro's chest and his own. Panting legs wriggling from excitement he closed his eyes wishing he could shake his body hard to calm it down.

Gradually his body began to relax bathing in the after glow feeling Pedro laying down beside him and kissing his neck. His thought straightening themselves out he was beginning to appreciate how wonderful a sexual experience was really like. He couldn't forget how he had dodged that fateful evening at Ethan's birthday party, he knew Brad was going to fuck him that night and probably would not be on a par to what he had just experienced with Pedro.

Pedro kissed him and ran his hand lovingly along Javier's thigh "eres tan increíble" he whispered.
Javier giggled and looked at him "I'm so glad my first time was like this" he replied "thank you".
Pedro laughed "Your welcome" he said kissing Javier on the mouth "mmm cummy" he smiled and kissed him again.
"Can I shower here?" Javier asked sitting up.
Pedro hopped off the bed and held his hand out "Only if I can shower with you" he replied.
Javier smiled and jumped off in to his arms "I would love that" he said and followed Pedro to the bathroom.

Pedro hugged the towel around Javier and began drying him, kissing his neck and touching his body all over. Javier turned his body to face Pedro, pressing his parted lips up against Pedro's that willingly parted feeling Javier's tongue touching his they shared their first very real kiss locked together for five or so minutes. Javier walked in to the bedroom locating his clothes that were strewn in various locations and dressing. Pedro picked up his trainers and walked in to the lounge sitting on the sofa he put them on and tied the laces and waited to Javier. He walked in to the room and noticed the legal document laying on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

"We better hurry" Pedro said watching Javier entering the room just loving how sexy he looked.
Javier straddled Pedro and sat on his legs "So this has become very real to me now Pedro" he said.
Pedro nodded "I feel things that I could never have imagined being with you" he replied stroking his face.
"What happens if you sign that?" he asked nodding to the document.
Pedro looked at it "Not a lot, I will be out of work" he laughed.
Javier laughed and kissed him "Is it what you want though?" he asked looking him in the eye.
Pedro shrugged his shoulders "It means I have a family again" he paused "Will it change us if I do?" he asked.
Javier shook his head "I don't know Pedro, as long it doesn't change how sexy you are" he giggled.
"Come on" Pedro said pushing Javier up to his feet, Pedro stood up and looked at the document.
Javier picked a pen up and handed it to Pedro "Just do it Pedro, stop thinking about it or you will never sign it".

Pedro looked at Javier and the pen he held out, he knew it was something he wanted to do but had always held back. He kissed Javier and took the pen, knowing that today it felt right to do it, he bent over signed and dated the document and picked it up, from this point his life would change, he knew that but at least he had someone he could share it with. They walked down the back stairs in to the entrance hall and found Maddy and David sitting at the table outside on the terrace, the others were chatting on the sofas by the pool with just Stefan and Franco missing who were running a little late.

"Hello, have a good walk?" Maddy asked them both as they approached.
Pedro nodded "Yes and we talked about everything" he said.
Maddy looked at him then Javier and smiled "Well you both look happy, are you okay with this Javier?" she asked.
He nodded "Yes, do I need to ask David and you for permission to see Pedro?" he asked shifting on his feet.
David chuckled "Don't be silly Javier, why on earth would you need our permission?" he asked curiously.
Javier looked and Pedro "Go on get it over with" he said to him as Maddy and David looked at each other wondering.
"Okay" he kissed Javier on the cheek "Do I call you mother and father now?" he said handing the document over.
Maddy looked at the document then at Pedro "You signed it" she said a little dumbstruck.
David stood up and hugged Pedro "Excellent I thought you was never going to sign it".
Maddy jumped up and hugged him "Finally" she said.
David looked at Javier "This is your doing" he said smiling at Javier and hugging him.
"Just don't spoil or change him, I like Pedro as he is" Javier joked.
David laughed "Pedro is grounded enough not to change, can't say the same about you though" he winked.
Mark called over "What's going on?" he said standing up and walking over to the table.
Maddy waved the document at him "2 years he made us wait".
Mark stood in front of Pedro "So, finally a brother. I guess you need baptising" he said inching closer.
"Oh crap" Pedro said but Mark had hold of him and lifted him over his shoulder.

Marching over to the pool laughing he announced that he baptised him as Pedro Davenport and jumped in the pool with Pedro fully clothed. All around the terrace trainers were flying off feet as the guys jumped in the pool laughing and screaming splashing water. Franco and Stefan appeared on the terrace saying hello to Maddy and David taking their footwear off about to head to the pool as well realising Javier stood their laughing, they both grabbed Javier by the arms and dragged him in to the pool. Maddy turned to David and said she thought he was never going to agree to them adopting him and she was sure that Javier played a big part of his decision. David smiled and put his arm around her as the maid appeared with a pile of towels as if by magic and David asked her to get the butler to bring champagne down. David kissed Maddy and told her they would need to rethink the living quarters and get Pedro to move in to the main house, she nodded and said that she didn't think it would be to long before Javier was living here as well.

Javier and Mark sat in the limo on the way to LAX to meet Juan who was flying in to spend a long weekend with his brother. Javier was jittery but calm about Juan meeting Pedro, it was almost as if his life depended on his brother giving the nod of approval. He and Pedro had spent a lot of time together now he was unemployed, they walked, went to the beach, sat drinking coffee and bumping into J-Lo again only this time to actually say more than 'Hi'. The limo pulled up and they walked in to the terminal waiting for the airline escort to bring Juan through. It was a sight for sore eyes seeing his brother with two escorts one pushing the trolley with Javier's luggage, it suddenly struck home that he was actually doing this. Juan hugged his brother then Mark but he couldn't stop talking about his flight and personal escort home to here and kept thanking Mark.

They settled in to the limo "So who is this guy?" Juan asked getting straight to the point.
Javier went all shy as he still found it strange talking about this with his brother "Pedro" he said.
Juan gestured with his face "Pedro who and what?" he asked again.
Mark snickered sitting opposite them "Don't harass him just yet Juan, you can talk about it at dinner".
Juan sat back looking at his brother "You seem so different Javy, parece que LA fue un buen cambio" he said.
Mark surprised Juan by answering him in Spanish "Ha encajado bien".
Juan laughed "I didn't know your Spanish was so good" he replied, they chatted all the way to Bel Air.
Mark exited the limo "I hope you will make yourself at home Juan" he said watching Juan scratch his head.
"How big is this place?" Juan said laughing and looking at his brother "You landed on your feet here".
Mark put his arm around Juan and escorted him through the doors "Javy got lost a few times" he laughed.
Ben came out of the family room and crossed the hall to hug Juan "Good to see you Juan" he said.
"Like wise Ben, you looking after him?" Juan asked but didn't really need to seeing how happy his brother looked.
Ben chuckled "Of course, I hope your not to tired as we are dining at our parents" he said walking with him.
"Not to bad do they live far from here?" Juan asked sitting down on the sofa.
"10 minute walk" Ben replied "We have an hour to kill before, fancy a swim?" he asked Juan who nodded.

He stood in awe as they approached Liongate thinking that a house could get any bigger than St Pierre, Mark chuckled and warned him that his father wold most likely give him a tour as his way of getting to know someone. Juan was welcomed warmly and soon settled in on the terrace whilst Javier went off to find Pedro who was in the process of moving into the main house. Javier helped him move a few last bits and walked with him through the main house, his new rooms at the back of the house had views over the tennis court and pool area, the bedroom and bathroom were much larger but missing a lounge area. Instead it had two sofas by the balcony doors. Pedro was fairly quiet as he finished hanging some clothes in the dressing room.

"Your very quiet Pedro?" Javier said sitting on the bed.
Pedro walked out of the dressing room "Sad to be leaving my old room" he smiled.
Javier reached up and took his hand "No regrets, I mean I didn't force you in to this did I?" he asked
Pedro sat next to him "None what so ever and no you didn't. Just also nervous meeting your brother" he confessed.
He looked out of the window "What is he doesn't approve or like me?" Pedro asked.
"Doesn't matter, I like you and that's all that really counts" Javier replied pulling Pedro closer and kissing him.
Pedro pulled his lips away and looked at him "Will you stay here tonight?" he asked "If you brother approves?".
Javier giggled nervously "Sleep with you?" he replied seeking confirmation.
He nodded "Yes" Pedro said running his finger along Javier's lips.
Javier stood up holding his hand out Pedro "I would love to" he replied drunk on love looking in to those eyes.

Pedro stood and walked hand in hand with Javier heading down the stairs and through the family room on to the pool terrace. Javier could feel Pedro's nerves, slightly amused as he had never seen him like this and figuring this really must be a big deal for him. He understood how much Pedro valued family since he had been without one all those years until only a few days ago. He squeezed Pedro's hand telling him not to worry, Pedro looked at him and smiled trying to relax a little more. Juan made eye contact with them both as they approached the seating area, he caught Pedro glancing at Javier seeing a small smile on his face. That little gesture told Juan a lot about how easy Javier looked being with him and understood why his brother had become so infatuated with this guy. Pedro was surprised when he came face to face with Juan, he looked the spitting image of Javier except his hair was cropped short, slightly taller and more muscular but their similar looks were so uncanny.

Pedro held out his hand "So nice to meet you Juan" he said watching him closely.
Juan took Pedro's hand and shook it "And you Pedro, Javy has told me very little about you".
Maddy sensed a little tension in the air "Pedro why don't you show Juan around" she suggested as Javier sat down.
Pedro nodded "Juan" he said gesturing for him to follow.
Maddy watched as they walked off "Your brother is very cautious" she said looking at Javier.

Javier nodded and decided it was time to be open with her and David about what had happened the day before he arrived in LA. He spared no detail and said it how it was, his innocent way was duped by Brad's good looks and his constant flattery and advances leading up to the manipulation and persuasion to take drugs. Maddy was quite shocked but loved him for being so honest about things, David sat there shaking his head in disbelief and sadness for Javier being treated that way. He finished by saying he was sure Juan would be fine with Pedro he just takes a little time to warm to people he doesn't know.

Juan stopped in the family room "You really like my brother?" he asked catching Pedro by surprise.
Pedro sat down "Yes, I have never felt this way about someone and wanted to be with them so much" he replied.
"How do I know your not playing him for a fool?" Juan asked standing there "It has happened before".
Pedro looked at him "You mean this Brad guy?" he asked then continued "I am not him or anything like him".
Juan sat down next to him "My brother means everything to me and our parents. That is why I am here".
"I never had that growing up, I was very much alone until I came here to work" Pedro said feeling vulnerable.
Juan looked at him "Oh, sorry Javy didn't tell me much about your past" he replied trying to fathom how that felt.
"They left me when I was five, I spent the years in an orphanage until I came here to work" Pedro looked at Juan.

They continued talking for nearly half an hour allowing Juan to get a better understanding of Pedro and his life. Eventually he went on to explain about how they had been wanting to adopt him for a couple of years and only after meeting Javier that he finally signed the document and became part of the Davenport family. Juan saw a much clearer view of Pedro and actually began to like him, there was no malice just a carefree person who had been looked after well by the Davenports. He could see why his brother liked him, Juan had not paid hardly any attention to his tour of the house and found they had returned to the family room.

Pedro turned to Juan "That's the house pretty much" he said "I hope you can see how much I like Javy".
Juan smiled "I didn't mean to judge you so quickly in my head, but I need to make sure of his choices" he said.
"I understand Juan, and I hope you get to like me and know I am being honest" Pedro said walking on to the terrace.
Juan looked at him "If I am honest with you, I think you are what Javy needs" he said smiling to him.
Pedro nodded "He is what I need as well, but as his brother you probably know best" he stated to Juan convincingly.
"I just don't want to go around picking him up again" Juan said looking at Pedro again "keep it real with him".
Pedro half smiled "So you are okay with us being together?" he asked needing affirmation from Juan.
Juan nodded "Yes, just don't go buying him expensive things he will hate it" he chuckled.
Pedro laughed "I won't, but it is David, I mean my father who will. Wow that seemed strange" he said smiling.
Juan laughed and put his arm around Pedro "I think we will get along fine" he said.

Javier watched from a distance and breathed a sigh of relief as Juan put his arm around Pedro and they were laughing. Juan enjoyed the evening getting to know everyone and dining outside, David and him hit it off more so when they found a love of soccer and both supported the same team in Spain. It took David a long time to persuade Juan to come to Spain in two weeks and watch their next match as his guest, Juan threw his hands up in surrender knowing he was defeated on the subject but made it clear it was a one time only he would accept this. By the time everyone was leaving Javier explained he was staying the night with Pedro to Juan and he would see him in the morning. Pedro was like a child dragging Juan away from the front entrance and eventually they run up the stairs closing the door they kissed frantically biting each others lower lip as they began to shed their clothes in desperation.

Javier found himself laying naked on the bed, the flat of Pedro's tongue washed over his ass hole, Javier's hands clutched at his hair his fingers digging in to Pedro's scalp. He didn't stop, only increased the intensity and pressure. Javier writhing on the bed wanting him to stop and wanting more when he exploded calling his name trying to control his trembling body. He was vaguely aware of Pedro moving upwards until he was on top of Javier, his hard cock nudging at his entrance. The passion and excitement between them took them both by surprise. Javier closed his eyes as he legs locked together high around Pedro's waist, the sensual kissing around his neck and chin only heightened by the pressing of Pedro's cock against his hole. He loomed over Javier and told him to open his eyes, he obeyed and stared up in the two brown pools of love as the head Pedro's cock speared into his hole. Javier gasped and arched against the burn of being stretched but he didn't close his eyes as his body absorbed him inch by inch. The burning and pain intensified feeling it moving deeper and deeper in to him. Pedro moaned he was fully inside and murmured 'You are so precious, feel so good' and began to move.

His strokes were hard and powerful as their bodies pounded together. Javier was on fire, he felt branded and they melted into one. The muscles in Pedro's body worked effortlessly as Javier held on for dear life. His stifled cries only barely audible, his mouth full of Pedro's tongue as he worked both of Javier's holes. Javier was at his mercy and he was wanting more as the true nature of sex began to unravel and reveal itself, he was bound by him, to him. He felt Pedro snapped his hips back withdrawing just enough that Javier felt the loss of him before filling him again in a soul shattering thrust. Javier tired to arch his back but he was pinned on the bed biting lovingly at Pedro's neck, his hands and arms all over the place around Pedro's body. There was a hard edge to Pedro's hunger right now. A deep, insatiable need that Javier felt down inside his soul. He could feel the orgasm building in Pedro's body though his excitement and pleasure and was just as intense. Unable to contain himself his orgasm shuddered around his pinned down body, gasping and moaning as his semen throbbed out of his cock between them. Pedro's hips pounding against his body increased in speed, their lips locked together erratically kissing, his ass aching and burning but he didn't want this to end. Pedro grunted and his body went rigid thrusting down harder and locking deep inside Javier's body releasing his seed, fertilizing his lover and asserting his ownership over him in a mating ritual. Javier's arms grabbed Pedro around the shoulder and neck holding him as close and tight as he could muster, moaning as wave after wave of electrifying pulses emitted from Pedro's cock inside him. He held on to him until he felt the body in his arms relaxing, the warm air from his heavy breathing caressing his neck. The moistness of his tongue worked along Javier's neck and across his cheek seeking his mouth and their lips pressed up hard against one another kissing in a tender teasing post frenzied state.

"Wow" Javier giggled stroking Pedro's back as he laid on top of him.
Pedro kissed his neck "I'm so sorry, I thought this would have been more romantic" he stroked Javier's head.
Javier looked at him "You took me to church and back" he smiled "I'm soiled goods now" he laughed.
Pedro raised his head "You really were a virgin at fucking?" he asked and Javier nodded.
Pedro kissed him "I should have done it with more care" he said.
Javier pulled him back in to his arms "And miss out on what just happened?" he asked "No" answering his own question.
Pedro rolled on to his back "Come on shower" he said getting up and pulling Javier with him.

They stood under the cascading water from the shower Pedro's arms wrapped around the waist of Javier. Pedro's head leaning against Javier's neck in a close bond letting the water run over their bodies.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Part 47 - Reflections

Javier woke fairly early Friday morning, the warmth emitting from Pedro's body passing to him as he lay in his arms. One thing for sure he thought to himself, his ass was sore, but he was to excited and twisted his body around to face Pedro was waking up 'morning lover' Javier whispered in Pedro's ear. He snuggled up a smile racing across his face 'lover, I like that' he said kissing Javier tenderly on the lips, both of them were still tired falling asleep with their bodies as close as they could get.

Down the road Juan was out doing his morning run plus it was a great way to see all the houses around Bel Air. His route had taken him along Bel Air Road then Copa De Ora and Bellagio Roads, he turned on to Stone Canyon Road. He always took to running in his shorts and t-shirt but already he had taken it off and attached it to his shorts, the beat of his music playing in his ears and dappled sunlight filtering through the tree lined road just seemed to be perfection. He looked to his left to see a beautiful large white house with a fountain in the driveway, he didn't see the furthest gate opening by the mail box. The car came speeding out and Juan suddenly stopped inches away from going over the bonnet and tripping on the curb grazing his knee on the road.

"Idiot" the occupant called out from the window and he sped down the road leaving Juan on the ground.
Standing up he turned but the car had gone "I'm so sorry are you alright?" a young lady asked standing at the gate.
Juan looked around "Yes, just a couple of grazes on the my leg" he replied "Someone is in a hurry".
The young lady walked out to have a look "Hmm, come in at least let me clean it up for you" she said.

Juan followed her and walked through the four tall pillars supporting the overhanging roof of this impressive house, she indicated for him to sit in the entrance hall and disappeared for a moment returning with some antiseptic wash. Juan could hear children playing outside. He commented saying that she probably has to do this a lot with young children running about, she looked up and was almost swallowed up by his brown eyes watching her, a tingling up her spine which she had never felt before, in fact her husband had never looked at her in that way. She couldn't place his face but he looked sort of familiar, she finished cleaning the grazes on his leg. Juan just found the young lady so fascinating and attractive, but hey she is obviously married and way of his league he thought to himself.

"There, good as new" she said standing up "Haven't see you around here before?" she stated looking at him.
Juan stood up "I'm here visiting, speaking of which I should be heading back. Thank you playing nurse".
She giggled "It's the least I can do. Do you need a drive back?" she asked.
Juan smiled "Very kind but no thank you, I need to finish my run" he replied heading to the door.
She walked him down to the gate "Enjoy the rest of your run, maybe I will see you around running" she chuckled.

Juan turned and waved, she watched him head back down Stone Canyon Road, the finely tuned body and muscles glistening in the sunlight, did she let him escape she wondered as he disappeared from sight. She turned back to the house enough is enough she thought sadly closing the door knowing that the love in her marriage had gone. Juan arrived back at St Pierre a trickle of blood had run down his calf and he walked in to the kitchen to clean it up. Ben was already up and asked if this was normal for him to come back bleeding from his run, he grabbed the first aid kit in the kitchen and cleaned up Juan's leg then poured him a coffee. Juan explained what had happened and Ben chuckled asking if she was attractive, Juan laughed and asked why but Ben shrugged his shoulders and just commented about the way he told the story as it sounded like he had fallen in love with a stranger. Juan laughed and reminded him that though he was married he was still young enough to be thrown in the pool.

Mark was on the phone talking with his father a furrowed look on his face as he listened, Ben caught the tail end of his words down the phone 'Well he expected everything but gave little back', he knew not to ask and that Mark would tell him in his own time what that was all about. He rushed in grabbing a coffee and kissing Ben as he headed out to pick Franco up for work. Thank god Angelo and Ethan were due home this weekend from honeymoon, it meant getting more of Mark back but also Ethan who he had missed greatly. Whilst they waited for Javier to come home Juan and he headed to the gym and worked out for an hour. Being a Friday their evening would follow normal routine and dinner at Liongate with the family and very close friends. Maddy had already warned them that Nicky and Kit would be joining them since she had wrapped up filming and needed a normality check. Juan was excited about being invited to dinner this evening and meet a celebrity in real life for the first time. Ben could see that Juan's mind was elsewhere and when quizzed he smirked at Ben and just said he couldn't get this mornings incident out of his head.

"Do you think she was interested?" Ben asked out of the blue catching Juan by surprise.
He stopped putting the weights down "Looked like she was married with kids" he replied.
Ben mused it over a while "Was she upset you know I assume it was her husband driving out".
Juan shrugged his shoulders "I don't know. He could have been going to work".
"There you are" Javier said walking in to the gym with Pedro.
Juan looked over "Talking about lovers, about time" he said smirking at them standing there.

The Friday night dinner was as usual noisy and Juan loved every minute of it the evening, David proclaimed it was one of the best nights discovering that Juan was actually a very avid soccer supporter. Joking and having heated playful discussions about their favourite player it was a refreshing change for both of them. Mark's sister and husband had made their excuses not to attend and it was quickly forgotten about. Sunday morning Juan was dropped off at the airport by quite a large a crowd including David who kept joking that he would fly Juan over to LA whenever there was a match on and he was at home. He made Javier promise that in a couple of weeks he would come home to see his parents and bring Pedro with him. Leaving the departure concourse some of the crowd headed home the others went to the beach for a few hours by the airport to wait for Angelo and Ethan to return home.

Juan sat in the lounge waiting for the flight, he found it odd feeling out of place among the obviously wealthy passengers. Figuring at best he could afford two flights a year to LA in economy, he felt a little tired never expecting the trip to be so enjoyable and welcomed in such a way by Davenport family, he was definitely looking forward to sleeping for the most of the flight to NY. One thing he knew for certain was barring anything coming between Pendro and Javier, he was staying in LA, he sent a text to his parents telling them he was waiting for the flight and should be home around 6pm with the time difference. Juan sat there overlooking the apron watching the planes pushing back and heading off when the manager of the lounge approached him and introduced himself, he handed Juan an envelope.

"What is this for?" Juan asked looking confused.
The manager smiled "This is your Concierge club card, simply call the number if you need anything" he said.
"Oh right, thanks" Juan said putting the enveloped in his ruck sack without any idea what it meant.

The airline representative escorted Juan down to the plane and his seat making sure he was comfortable before wishing him a pleasant flight and leaving. This was his second time travelling in first class, he was quite looking forward to it and notching it down as an experience in life. His phone buzzed in his pocket and he saw a message from DD which was his code for David Davenport, he smiled and unlocked the phone reading the message 'Juanito, so enjoyed your company this weekend and I wasn't joking about you coming to LA for matches. Please don't be offended or upset but you should have now received a Concierge club card from the airline, my way of saying thank you and also for letting Pedro and Javy be together. Use it freely to come to LA yourself and also for your parents. Looking forward to Madrid, D' he chuckled and wondered what was in the envelope, standing up he retrieved his ruck sack from the overhead storage. Opening the envelope he saw the black card with gold lettering, his name and membership number, on the back he saw the phone number. The cabin manager spotting the card in Juan's hand immediately focused her attention on him apologising that they were not informed of him travelling. Juan felt a little embarrassed unsure what it was all about until he asked the cabin manager who explained everything to him. He was even more shocked when she explained that it self billed to the person who nominated him as a member and this he felt was way to much. He sent a text to David thanking him explaining that it was to much to accept, the response he got made him smile 'If you don't use it I will fly over and drag your sorry ass to LA' ending it with a smiling emoji. Reluctantly he slipped the card in his pocket and settled in for the flight, after some brunch he slept the rest of the flight.

A few days after returning home he received a text from David telling him to phone the number and book a flight to be in Madrid on a specific date and time and to tell the airline he was staying at the Ritz Madrid, returning 4 days later. He opened the desk draw in his room, looking at the card and turning it over he dialled the number. It was answered immediately and he was greeted by name as if they knew he would be calling. The call only took a couple of minutes where they asked for dates and passport information. Within half an hour he received a text from the airline with his confirmation and time the car would pick him up for his evening flight from JFK to Madrid. It was all to easy he thought to himself, getting trapped by this way of living, he would have to speak to David in Madrid and hand the card back he thought as he sent a text with his flight details on to David.

Pedro and Javier settled in to their seats in business class along with Bobby and Josh, having to slum it as there were not enough seats in first class where Maddy, David and Selina sat. Deciding not to mope around at home, Selina had left the kids with the nanny for a few days away with the group. She was sad but happy with her decision, after all her husband seemed to be expecting handouts all the time whenever he wanted something, but her father was not playing ball. In New York Juan arrived at the airport and found himself escorted through to the Concierge lounge. It felt strange seeing other passengers look at him as he was escorted in to a private members only section, he was just expecting to be in the lounge and then help himself. But this section was empty and he had personal service from the lounge staff member assigned to him. Juan stepped off the plane feeling pretty refreshed having slept a good portion of the flight and soon was on his way to the hotel. David met him at the lobby and invited him to their suite to plan the day ahead explaining that sitting by the pool or sightseeing and shopping were the options. Juan chuckled and said he was definitely for the sightseeing. Showered and feeling clean he stepped out of his room and too the elevator up to the Maddy and David's suite and knocked on the door.

Pedro answered the door "Juan" he exclaimed excitedly hugging him "Javy is inside" he said escorting him in.
David walked over to Juan "Let me introduce you to our daughter Selina you two haven't met yet" he said.
Juan looked totally surprised when she stood up and turned "Oh, jogger" she said smiling.
Juan laughed "Nurse" he said as she walked over and kissed him on the cheek.
"Errr hello, someone tell us what is going on here?" David asked seeing the surprised by happy looks on their faces.

Selina explained how they met on the morning she had told her husband to leave. They joked about it for several minutes but David wasn't fooled and could see a twinkle in both of their eyes. As it turned out Selina wanted sightseeing so only Maddy and Josh went off shopping for the day whilst the others piled in to two hotel cars and David took them all to the best sights in Madrid. He was busy texting Maddy when they stopped for a bite to eat in the early afternoon, keeping one eye on his daughter who was bordering on flirting with Juan when she was sure no one was watching them. David found he was pretty chilled about it, after all this had been a chance encounter and he liked Juan which helped a lot.

It had been a fabulous few days in Madrid and Pedro collapsed on the bed giggling at Javier who was complaining that his feet hurt after their long walk after dinner. He attention was soon strayed seeing Pedro laying there in his underwear sprawled across the bed, without ceremony he shed his clothes and jumped on the bed ending on top of Pedro, his cock already erect. He pressed his lips up hard to Pedro's welcoming mouth, as much as he loved it when Pedro played the rough top, he was going to appeal to his submissive side tonight. His actions making it clear to Pedro how things were about to play out, Pedro smirked and looked deep in to Javier's eyes. He slipped his thump under Pedro's underwear band and delicately pulled them down exposing the hard cock underneath that was already leaving precum. Kidding and biting down Pedro's torso he was a man on a mission. His tracing along the shaft of his cock, his lips enveloping the head tasting Pedro's juice. Driven insane by the taste of his lover his desire increased beyond words, his hands caressed Pedro's legs raising them slowly until his mouth found the prize and sucked on his hole. His tongued danced around trailing saliva and using his tongue to push it in to Pedro's hole. The moans of delight filled the otherwise quiet room as, Pedro was amused how such a virgin could allow him to bath in such ecstasy 'take me Javy' he mumbled just loud enough to be heard. Javier shuffled forward with Pedro's legs on his shoulders he positioned his cock, unsure at first how much this would hurt him let alone Pedro. He pushed forward feel the head of his cock prising Pedro open as it slipped inside, he look down 'oh fuck' he said watching Pedro's eyes. Pedro loved it. He loved the violent need wanting Javier to drive in to his body seeking his own release inside. He loved the way Javier's hips moved in rhythmic undulations, Javier repositioned Pedro's legs taking a lead on how Pedro fucked him. Javier leaned further forward pushing more of his cock inside, Pedro felt burn and dull ache coursing around his hips, he clamped his legs around Javier's waist.

Javier moaned and pushed up hard giving several solid thrusts in to Pedro, he stopped and kissed him deep. Without warning, he pulled out and flipped Pedro over, pulling his hips up until he was on his knees before thrusting inside him again. Javier's animal instinct took over, something he never realised he had until this point. Gripping Pedro by the back on the neck, he pushed down until Pedro's cheek was against the bed. Holding him there he ground into his ass over and over. Pedro curled his fingers in to the expensive sheets surrendering himself completely to Javier. His hips rocking fast and hard never missing the target, Pedro moaned, his ass wriggling begging for Javier to fuck him. He fucked Pedro mercilessly, sweat dripping from his face on to Pedro's back, he moaned and thrashed about on the bed with the intensity from being driven to almost one climax to another. It was insane. Wild. Primitive. Pedro pushed up on his hand until his back was connected with Javier's front. His arms encircled Pedro's waist and held him still as he thrust up into him even deeper. His mouth sucking the lobe of Pedro's ear then his neck.

Javier shifted flipping Pedro on to his back again, Pedro pulling Javier forward as he needed him back inside his body. The sex changed to a fluidic thrusting their mouths seeking each other, kissing hard and with purpose, tongues pushing back and forward in a wrestling match to get the upper hand. Pedro reached under, his fingers finding Javier's nipples gently tweaking and pinching them as Javier set a new pace driving down over and over. Javier raised his head 'fuck' he said, grunting pushing in harder he began to orgasm inside Pedro flooding him with his seed, so much seed, it felt to him like it would never stop, it was uncontrollable and he fell forward feeling the arms of Pedro folding around him tightly. Pedro ejaculated for the second time driven on by Javier's orgasm. Both panting and giggling covered in sweat their bodies glistened slipping over each other. Javier pulled a face as he began extracting his cock, rolling on to his back he laughed.

"Hell that was amazing" he said rubbing the sweat from his face.
Pedro chuckled "Your an animal. I love you so much Javy, te quiero mucho' he said leaning over kissing him.
Javier held Pedro's hand and looked at him "I never imagined I would find someone to love".

Pedro rolled on to his side snuggling up to Javier where they fell asleep covered in sweat and cum. In the morning everyone headed to Maddy and David's suite for breakfast, as usual there was much conversation going on but Maddy was more interested in the how Selina appeared to be getting on with Juan. They had a few hours to spare after breakfast before they needed to head to the airport, Juan said he was going for one last walk around the hotel grounds and Selina asked if she could join him. Maddy finished packing and joined David in the lounge for coffee.

David smiled as she walked in "Are you worried about Selina?" he asked trying to sound casual.
Maddy sat down and chuckled "No, Juan and her seem to be hitting it off" she said pouring coffee.
"You noticed" David said raising an eyebrow "how do you feel about it?" he asked her.
Maddy put her cup down "Darn sight better than John" she replied "Juan does seem to get nervous around her".
David laughed "Selina just needs someone who is a little more stable in life" he said sipping his coffee.
"Or not afraid of you" she joked "and not expect everything handed to them?" she asked him.
David shrugged his shoulders "The difference here is I already like Juan, so seeing her wouldn't be an issue".
Maddy finished her coffee "Cars will be here in 15" she said standing up.

Their flights to LA and NY departed 10 minutes apart and the airport lounge was chaotic with the Davenport Set as they now called themselves. Juan took the opportunity to catch David when he walked up to get a soda, he was nervous as hell unsure how he would react.

"David, can we talk?" Juan asked helping himself to a sparkling water.
David looked at him "Of course Juan, what's on your mind?" he asked as sitting at a table away from the others.
Juan looked over at the group then David "You know I was going to give this card back to you" he started saying.
David smiled "I know, I figured, you and Javy are a chip off the same block. So what has changed?" he asked.
Juan shifted in his seat and looked down at his water "It's Selina, I.., may I get to know her more?" he finally asked.
David sat back in his chair "Yes. If she feels the same" he said.
Juan looked surprised "Oh, right. Sorry I mean I didn't think you would agree straight away" he said.
David smiled "I am no fool Juan, I can see the two of you are interested and seem to have something to explore".
"I promise I won't hurt her" Juan said "that is if things get serious".
David stood up "You have one big advantage Juan, I like you. But take your time, really get to know her" he said.

Selina saw them both smiling and knew it had gone well, she walked over and hugged her father but he also gave her a stark warning not to rush in to things. They did a brief good bye as Juan's flight was called for boarding, he promised to fly over in a couple of weeks so they could spend some time together. Javier hugged his brother knowing he would be seeing him this weekend as he was flying back to NY with Pedro. Juan sat on the aircraft after being settled in by the cabin manager who had personally escorted him to the aircraft, he liked Selina a lot since the first day he clapped eyes on her. As nervous as he felt about how things could pan out in the future it was obvious that both Maddy and David liked him. He thought about Ben and how much his life had changed from being with Mark, looking out of the window he saw the terminal disappearing as the aircraft pushed back from the stand.

The week flew by and Mark was trying to persuade Juan to spend more time in LA opening Ben and his house to him whilst he dated Selina, it was a constant barrage of text messages, Pedro and Javier had also been tasked with bringing Juan back to LA after their trip to NY. There was definitely a little tension in the air at first when Pedro was introduced to Javier's parents, unsure how to react but the way they saw Juan being very open and accepting they soon engaged and got like him more as the evening went on. The entire evening was spent talking in Spanish and when the conversation moved on their recent trip to watch Real Madrid playing Pedro found out that Javier's father was an avid supporter of Real Madrid. Pedro insisted they fly over the next time a soccer match was on as it would be an good way of meeting his parents. Juan had finally relented after being badgered by his brother to fly back to LA with them for the week. Javier and Ben had agreed to set up pool maintenance business together and they also wanted Juan to join them. He was taken back a little by the offer and accepted, knowing it would mean spending most of his time in LA and more time with Pedro's sister. Mark was overjoyed when he heard that Juan would be arriving Monday with Pedro and Javier as he sat by the pool at Liongate with Selina whilst Ben played in the pool with his nephew's with Maddy and David.

Ben had also been using the time to learn as much about swimming pools, apart from swimming in them. Both Mark and Pedro had offered to finance the company but they refused saying they had to start the business up properly, they wanted to build it up as a personal achievement. Ben had also asked David not to put the word out and explained his reasons since the PR company Bobby and he owned was mostly built on the Davenport name involvement. He nodded and said he was proud of them doing this venture alone, but it didn't stop him offering to buy all the kit as a start up. Ben had also researched about a business loan and rates of interest usually charged by the bank. He had all the paperwork ready for when Javier got back to discuss it with Juan and him. They fully intended to ask David to provide a business loan using full bank terms, he knew that David would no doubt question the one missing item which was salary draw down but figured they didn't need it for the moment.

Within a week the business was up and running with 4 pools on their books, all family ones but it was a start, when going from St Pierre to St Cloud they would drive around Bel Air for 15 minutes slowly letting the van do the advertising. It was the day when they drove to Selina's to do her pool that some enquiries came in from neighbours who had seen them coming and going. They knew the prices that most other companies charged in Bel Air and were under cutting them by a few dollars to make it more attractive, their biggest selling point they were Bel Air based unlike other companies. By the end of the first month they had 10 pools on their books and made their first repayment to David whilst Maddy scrutinised their books to make sure they were balancing correctly. Josh contracted to build and maintain the website allowed Javier to start the internet service on the server and it went live with them all watching as he typed in the address and the page displayed with their company name Crystal Pools of Bel Air. Ethan rushed back to the office to catch the launch with his father having just completed their move to LA. Ethan's family had finally moved to LA and with David's help they secured a modest sized home in Bel Air that Angelo and Ethan helped fund as they wanted their family close. Jack wanted to make it an official loan to repay back but Angelo tore the documents up and so the game ensued where by Jack would put a contract in the mail at least twice a week. Angelo kept them in the home office and the pile was growing bigger and bigger daily, he would send Jack a text every time he received a new one with the word 'No'. Ellie was already turning heads in Bel Air being seen out with Maddy and Nicky at least four times a week. And Sofie was put in to acting school personally recommended by Nicky which opened very important doors for her and she was already taking minor parts in some TV shows and adverts.

Friday nights were getting longer at Liongate as the group grew but it was the one night when everyone downed tools for dinner and a catch up, more often than not it ended up being a pool party early evening before changing for dinner. Juan and Selina were now verging on engagement and he was loved by her kids as he spent more time with them than John had ever done. Jack and Ethan together had helped with the divorce settlement and got it through quickly leaving Selina free to build a new life with Juan, mostly helped by the pre-nup that David had insisted on before they married. People started leaving the dinner table and head through to the family room when Maddy asked for Selina, Juan, Javier and Pedro to stay behind for a minute. Maddy started by saying she knew how hard it was finding some private time and handed them both envelopes saying she had booked them in to the Salinger Barbados for a week leaving on Sunday and that everything had been taken care of. Juan's clothes and passport would arrive tomorrow morning by courier and Selina's nanny and kids would move in to Liongate. She said they would meet Daniel and Jordan at the hotel who were expecting them and who would look after them. Pedro and Selina had met Daniel and Jordan only briefly before on their visits to LA, Javier was excited having heard so much about them from Ethan and Ben was looking forward to the trip and spending some time with Pedro. Ben was looking forward to running the show solo for a week and he only had 5 pools to do that week so it was no hardship.

Their lives changed in so many ways over the year as Selina and Juan married in a very lavish ceremony at Liongate, David and Maddy brought them a house two doors down from Mark and Ben on St Pierre, Juan worked with Javier and Ben on their booming pool business which had become a big success in Bel Air, mostly due to the Bal Air housewives loving how sexy the guys looked, it was usually the topic of conversation amongst the ladies lunches and dinner parties and the best excuse when one of them couldn't make lunch was they were having their pool cleaned, often meaning most of the ladies piled round that house for lunch. When Pedro and Javier married they received so many gifts from all the housewives and gay couples whose pools they cleaned, Liongate was packed with their customers for the evening ceremony. Who would have thought that just cleaning pools they would end up being well loved by so many people who usually remained very private shut away inside their own lives.

Stefan and Franco eventually married and stayed at St Cloud with Ethan and Angelo who were now travelling around quite a lot with Mark and Ben visiting countries all over the world several times a year when Ben could get away from the pool business. Mark fulfilling his promise to make love to Ben in as many countries as they could. Angelo handed over the running of the business to Adam and Tony who after a year of pestering by Angelo finally moved to LA with Steve and Callum who lived with them when not running a Salinger hotel. Josh and Bobby moved in to a house a few doors down from Liongate. Pedro and Javier decided they preferred to live at Liongate much to Maddy and David's happiness. Whatever and where ever lives took them Christmas was the one time everyone flooded back to spend at Liongate then flying down to Barbados for two weeks taking over the newly opened Orchid Wing at the Salinger Barbados, Nicky and Kit would join them as well as the Salinger family.

Angelo and Mark sat at the waters edge in their swimwear as the sun set "I never get bored of this place" Mark said.
Angelo put his arm around Mark "I never saw my life being planned out like this" he said looking at Mark.
Mark rested his head against Angelo's shoulder "You do know that everything that has shaped the lives of all these people here traces back to one thing and that was the choice Ethan made on his 18th birthday".
Angelo smiled and kissed Mark on the head "That is very true".

Ethan stopped splashing Ben and wrestling with him in the water, he waved for Angelo and Mark to join them.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 5

@losolentAnother masterpiece from you! I’m going to miss the characters as well as those tied in from Bejan Love Affair. You did a fantastic job blending the two story lines. 

The end of your story tied all the events that occurred back to that one Gifted Virgin Ethan. It is amazing how one person and their choices can effect the lives of so may people in such a way! This was such an incredible story of love and friendship! 

I’m looking forward to your next piece of written art from you! I hope you continue writing as I and so many others enjoy! 

Thank you for making your characters come to life! Thank you for taking your time to write this, it’s something I looked forward to reading each week. 

Edited by Monster5-8gPA
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Loved it and thank you @losolent. It would appear that maybe this is the end of this sweeping love story of many parts.  Loved the characters and the way they have been allowed to  develop. The way you went off on different tangents to introduce new characters and draw them into the main story. Hopefully we haven't seen the last of these amazing people. So looking forward to your next story. In the meantime I have discovered some of your older stories which are keeping me occupied until your next new story comes to light

Edited by negchaserlooking
Tagged incorrectly
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

I’d been away from the site for six months and hadn’t read anything since Part 36. Just came back this weekend and in the past couple days have gotten caught up with this story. Thanks so much, @losolent, for an epic, awesome story. Even after taking such a long break from the characters, they all came right back to life as if no time had passed. Each one was so distinctive that I didn’t have trouble remembering who was who. In fantasy world, this would make for the best miniseries ever! LOL Look forward to what you come up with next. Thanks again. 🙂

Edited by 2bit
Spelling errors. 😂
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...