The best part of waking up...

RhodyCumhole

...is raw dick in your butt.

My husband and I are out of town visiting my uncle.  Well, my uncle is also into guys and has encouraged us on multiple occasions to find a hookup and have fun while he is at work.  He works 3rd shift, and I happened to wake up wicked early this morning - long before he was due to come home,

Pause, I know what you're thinking.  I would be too.  But this is not going in any direction which involves my uncle.  I apologize.  I wish it were too.

So I wake up, raging hard-on, needing to get fucked BAD, and I log onto the usual fuckbuddy sites/apps.  It doesn't take me long to find someone who is only a few minutes away, looking to fuck, and willing to go in raw (this was not BBRT after all).  I asked my husband if he wanted to get in on this, but he was too tired.  He told me to go solo on this one.  Okay!  I threw a sheet over one of my uncle's couches, got my poppers and lube, threw on a jockstrap and waited for him to show.  I didn't wait long. He came in, stripped down, and was on top of me at a speed which would make a guy's head spin.  And what a kisser!  Damn.  We did the usual obligatory ritual of trading suckjobs (I fucking hate oral.  It gets in the way of me getting what I really want.  He was already hard before he dropped his pants). Finally, when he was sucking me, he began to push my legs up.  This dude's cock could punch a hole through concrete at this point, but he lubed up and gently slid into my ass.  From the get-go I could not get enough of his raw dick stretching my hole wide open.  He tried to take it easy on me.  I absolutely would not fucking let him.  After a while, this dude got the message loud and clear, and he began an all-out assault on my ass.  On the other side of the wall behind me, I knew that my husband could hear everything and was most likely gushing precum as he stroked his perpetual hard-on (guys, seriously, it never goes down. I hit the jackpot with him).  As I'm thinking of this, my online fucker speeds up and I can feel his bare cock as he tried his best to completely wreck my tight hairy hole.  He came long, he came hard, and he came deep.  It felt like he would never stop shooting in me and he buried that raw bone right to the hilt.  Just as I thought he was finished, I felt one more hard pulse from his cock - so intense, it actually startled me a bit.  it felt fucking incredible.  He eased his cock out of my hole and collapsed on top of me.  i love this part.  Just grabbed onto him tightly, mashing him down on top of me as he caught his breath. 

When he stood up, his cum-glazed cock looked delicious and I had to have a taste.  I wondered to myself if any of the cum on his cock was my husband's from the night before. Probably not.  That's okay though, because as soon as online guy left, my husband was ready, and he didn't waste any time tagging and reclaiming my hole for himself with a cumshot of his own buried deep inside me. He threw me down on that couch, buried himself in me, and plowed me mercilessly until he bred my ass deep in the exact same spot as our recent guest.  He just loves it when my ass is freshly cum-lubed.

So the day hasn't even really started, and already I have cum in my ass from two different people.  I love being "fresh meat" while on vacation in a new town. It's wall-to-wall cock for my entire stay,

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4