Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

I was 11 delivering news papers , a guy tipped well asked me to come in while collecting for the weeks delivery.  Offered me a cold drink and to suck my cock .... I took both.then he asked to stick it in me. I agreed , I had to suck him first, so I did and have never stopped sucking cock . He fucked me for 6 years . 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, manseeker said:

I was 11 delivering news papers , a guy tipped well asked me to come in while collecting for the weeks delivery.  Offered me a cold drink and to suck my cock .... I took both.then he asked to stick it in me. I agreed , I had to suck him first, so I did and have never stopped sucking cock . He fucked me for 6 years . 

cumdumps are born to be used like that. I'm glad you were taught that early

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BoyStrangler said:

cumdumps are born to be used like that. I'm glad you were taught that early

Thank you Sir for recognizing I was destined to be the cumdump I am now .

I long to have your hand or rope around my neck choking me as I receive your toxic seed .  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I was 13. I have told the story many times in here so I won’t go into detail. It was my step dad that started me. He was 34. I look back now and I realize I actually seduced him. He was my first love. We started playing around when I was 10 but didn’t take it to breeding until I was 13.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I was 21, he was 29 or 30. We met at a gay and lesbian conference - he was only the second man I had been with and he had a big, challenging dick.

Fortunately I had been playing with vegetables and other cylindrical objects for a few years, so it wasn’t a total shock.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I was 13 playing in a arcade, and was trying to shake quarters out of a game when this guy in his 30's stopped me and told me I was in trouble. Scared the fucking shit outta me. Then he tells me he was just kidding and wasn't going to tell anyone. Long  story short, I ended up in his car stoned and drunk. He made a pass at me, which blew my mind. I had been hit on many times before, but it was always by these flaming old men.  It was a evening of many firsts for me. It took three different attempts until he succeeded... and it HURT like a motherfucker! Must have liked it though, because I begged him for his phone number so we could meet again. He gave me a fake number. The only regret I had, was that I drank too much and had a awful hangover the next day (another first).

Edited by billy
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I was 67 years old the first time I got fucked -- it was consensual -- I did him, too -- he had just received test results that week-- negative; we started with condoms, but then I let him slip it in bare.  We played around, going back forth fucking each other, until I finally unloaded in his ass and then ate it out (he had never had anyone do that before).  Took be over a year to try it again, but now I am getting to like it.  I have a new fb and we meet up every week or two for some action.