Hotload84

I really don't feel that I've sheltered myself. I've had ample sexing the past 30 years or so, but mostly forgettable, but it's been done. Getting into more risky or kinky sex has been a somewhat recent development. The opportunities came up and I went for it. I should have thought about my behavior before I went to play, but hindsight is useless about now. In no way do I think that I am immune to various bugs. I have taken chances with too many men to count over the last couple of years and so far, I’ve been lucky. I haven't contacted anything other than lice, and that was many, many years ago. My most recent tests included all major possibilities and the results were clean.

I also think that I've reached the point that I don't care who I fuck with. No, I cannot tell much just from looking at a guy and the honesty factor is always questionable so asking any questions is pointless. My motto "Be Vague". My main defense, which would not stand-up in court, is that I did not know what I was getting into in regards to some of the recent encounters I've been involved with. One big idea in all cases was that the men involved did not drag me kicking-and-screaming into something I did not want to do. I had no idea what I would do and once my defenses were dropped, I went along willingly.

Had I been missing something when it comes to sex? I can probably say YES. But I have managed to experience something completely different from anything I've done before now that I've dropped the defenses. I've given myself over to other men and raw sex and enjoyed every moment. Not a comfort zone of wishful thinking, I just hadn't been willing to give in since my time with a friend's dad 35 years ago. So, on to the next chapter.

After my encounter with the Hispanic guy (let's call him Paul) I got preoccupied with the scene I had with him. Between the attention he gave my body and the poppers he fed me, I had a major adjust-ment on the whole SEX thing. I actually got preoccupied with it and wanted to experience it again. Well, a couple of weeks later I went back to Midtowne on Kohler Street with a change of scenery in mind. I was much more open-eyed to the other people there. My previous visits usually consisted of not much more than the showers, sundeck and saunas, bypassing the rooms completely. This time I spent some time checking out the 2nd and 3rd floors where all the rooms are. I wandered down each hallway and found several long-past-their-primes displaying their wares, not always a pleasant sight but par for the course. Definitely not my interest but always there. (BLEAH!!)

Major exception: Standing in the doorway to one of the rooms on the 3rd floor was Kris. He was about 6'3", maybe 60, African-American, solid slim build, almost no body fat, not skinny, all tone, medium hairy, with a towel around his waist. He said "HI". I hit the brakes. He asked me the basics and invited me in. I shut the door behind me, he dropped his towel, pulled my towel off, and pulled me to him. He made a few comments then sat down on the bed and got busy with my cock. After a while he turned around on the bed and pointed his ass toward me. "Fuck me." He was pre-lubed with his ass in the air. Not a word from him about status, condoms, safe sex... then I didn't ask either. Another version of “don’t ask, don’t tell.” I fucked him for maybe 15 minutes, and finally blew a three-day load in his hole. Afterwards, we lay on the bed and made rude comments about all the trolls and lurkers. Nothing of personal nature was asked or volunteered. He gave me his personal card and asked me to come visit him in Silverlake the following week. I said okay.

The next Wednesday I biked up to his house, my nerves were shot as I arrived just after 12. Small place, 1 bdrm, very private backyard, great view of some hills from the front. When I got there I could see him through the front windows, again wearing only a towel. When I was on the porch he opened the front door and then dropped his towel in full view of anyone from the street. He asked me in and told me to get comfortable and as usual I was staggering around as to what to do. Fortunately he was more competent than was I, because soon enough we finally settled in the backyard, both nude. Then I made my boo boo. I had my usual headache, low grade this time and mentioned it to him. He offered to get me an Advil. I said okay. What he actually gave me, I don't know. Within a few minutes of

swallowing the pill I was very lightheaded and very relaxed. Everything was getting calm yet I was not lifeless, almost as if I'd had a massive hit of poppers that kept increasing their effect.

He had me lay face-down on a towel on the lawn, sat on my ass, then leaned in and started to kiss my neck and shoulders. I could feel him adjust his position and straddle me. I could feel his cock running up and down between my ass cheeks. I thought we were just gonna hang-out out here. He, apparently, had other ideas.

He started kissing me again, and we made out as he continued to run his precum-soaked cockhead up and down my crack. Did I mention that his cock was BIG? He slowly raised my arms over my head and pinned me down. Not that I was gonna put up a fight, I was too distracted to notice. Then he started to enter my ass bare, poking my hole with the head of his cock. He'd repeatedly back completely out then slide in a little further each time until he was grinding his groin against my butt. Whatever he had given me not only killed my headache, it also made certain parts of me VERY sensitive and made me VERY horny. My cock was aching under me. I could also feel every inch of his cock as he started to fuck me. I eased my ass up higher and higher so he could get more of his cock in me.

For a solid 30 minutes he pumped in and out of me at a fairly slow, consistent pace. He called me a slut, told me how I wanted to take his cock and wanted to be filled with his cum. What could I say? Nothing. All I could do was moan in response to him and kiss back when he pressed his lips to mine. After all, it was what I wanted but was too dense to ask for. I could feel him all the way in me now, just plunging away with that (what felt like an) enormous cock, feeling him getting even harder in me. He would occasionally pull all the way out and then drive himself back into me deeper grunting, and moaning. Feeling his veiny cock plunge into as my ass, my muscles tightened again around his thick shaft. He was moaning out loud, I swear anyone near could hear him calling me a motherfucker, constantly telling me he was gonna breed my ass.

Without any warning, he shot his load in me. I could feel his huge dick throbbing in my guts, which totally sent me over the edge. He continued to pump in and out of me, keeping my hole plugged so as little cum as possible dripped out. He filled me up, and I thought he wasn't ever going to stop cumming, as he kept spurting and shooting cum deep into me. I could feel each spurt as his cock swelled in size with each load he dumped in me.

Finally we both fell forward panting. I could feel his cock still in me twitch several of times, and I squeezed it some more. I wanted all of his man juice. Eventually he got fully hard again, and before pulling out of me - naked and full of his sperm - he deposited a second load. Already full of his first load, my ass was covered with his cum. He finally slipped out of my filled ass and he lay down beside me. We each were catching our breath. I was in a daze, from the pill, from the fucking and from knowing that I'd just taken his cock and cum raw. He let me lie there for about an hour in the sun then dragged me with him into his shower. He soaped me up, rinsed me and then covered me with lotion.

We settled in the living-room and talked for over 2 hours about everything, finally settling on sex. We covered a lot of territory. He asked about my history, and said that he had seen me previously at Midtowne but that I gave off a signal to "Leave me alone". He said that after our first contact at the spa, he wanted more private time with me,. So, here I was. Safe play came up. I told him I was neg, he said he didn't know his status. He just loved to fuck raw. But then, now so did I.

This was the first of four visits to his home for me. For the following three, he surprised me by having a couple of his friends join us. One was a tall white guy, little chubby, beautiful skin, beautiful cock. The other guy was African-American, built much like Kris, just a bit shorter, with a nice uncut dick that curved down, really easy to swallow.. Both late 50's (my guess, I didn't ask) both in very good physical shape. Each time Kris gave me his "Advil" and each time I was the receiver. I loved every minute of it. I was there all day each time and must have been bare fucked over a dozen times total, getting filled with cum each time. Always being outside and with both of them being verbal, I'm sure the neighbors knew what was happening. I would (reluctantly) leave each time (yes Kris kept asking me to stay the night... too tempting..) my ass filled with cum and doing everything possible to not leak on the way home.

I had NEVER experienced anything like this before. Between the drugs (a new experience) and freely being of service (another new experience) I was dazed for days. I still got tested, but really didn't care what the outcome was or is. The last time was very late September. Yeah, I have become somewhat of a cumbucket or cum-pig. After receiving the cum of the other guys I just don't think it really matters any more. I love to fuck but really I love to be fucked, and bare is how I wanna play. Yeah, I did get the results and yes I was still neg as of last response. Since my last visit to Kris, I haven't touched anything other than poppers. I still don't know what he gave me and I haven't tried to find out yet. Whatever it was made me too willing for anything.

• 3 years later...