Do you shave your hole?

Ffistboi21

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2022 at 4:57 AM, bbboyfucker said:

Top here.

Shave my crotch, cock, balls and hole.

Expect the same from my bottoms

I hope guys who have a preference for rimming and fucking particular holes, hairy or smooth, may tell us.

I would think that guys who prefer hairy holes don't mind that much a smooth hole. But guys who prefer rimming and fucking smooth holes may not enjoy hairy holes. Any opinions?

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2022 at 4:57 AM, bbboyfucker said:

Top here.

Shave my crotch, cock, balls and hole.

Expect the same from my bottoms

I must say this. I hooked up with a hairy dude last week. His cock was small (about 4”) and his pubic was wild and bushy. I had to bury my nose in his smelly pubic hair to suck him. 
Yes I shave everywhere and I prefer sucking men who shave as well. Looking at your smooth cock I know I would enjoy deep throating you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Shaved hole balls and pubes definitely saves time pulling hairs out of your teeth and tongue, toys, cock and ffist slide in much easier and less friction, plus looks better.

Whatever the size of cock, from small to large, I want to be able to see and feel its without having to go foraging through a thicket of hair first 

• Like 1