I don't know what to think

TheLeshii

I hooked up with a cute couple last night. The sex was great (plenty of orgasms were had), and I spent the night. This morning I learned that they are cousins. On one hand, I find it really exciting, but on the other hand, it is weirding me out a bit. They want to hook up again, and I don't know what I'm going to tell them.

I got nothing else. Needed to share.

So they are cousins. So what? If the sex was great and they want to meet again go for it. What do you care they are related?

I was fucked by a real life dad/son couple. And they had sex together as well. I didn't stop seeing them because the dad fucked his own son but because I didn't like their personalities. If it wasn't for that I would still be enjoying it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

So they’re cousins, big deal. Clearly they didn’t look a lot alike and the sex was hot...that’s the best part. I’ve had sex with my own first cousins and second cousins and didn’t give a shit because they were hot and we both wanted it. The sex was hot too...so no big deal. I’ve had sex with two brothers a few times too and while it was a little weird it’s not like they were MY brothers...and if it did t bother them why should it bother me?

19 hours ago, TheLeshii said:

I hooked up with a cute couple last night. The sex was great (plenty of orgasms were had), and I spent the night. This morning I learned that they are cousins. On one hand, I find it really exciting, but on the other hand, it is weirding me out a bit. They want to hook up again, and I don't know what I'm going to tell them.

I got nothing else. Needed to share.

Let's review actions and outcomes... Cute couple. Good sex. Beaucoup orgasms. No problem here.

You tell them yes and then stroke thinking about how good their shared DNA will feel mingling in your arse, and how much you want to breed them both so your DNA is part of them always.

• Upvote 1

Realistically incest is taboo as it relates to the dilation of gene pool and increase in inherited genetic flaws.

Adequately put above no babies no problems therefore no relivance :)

if they are hot go full blown targarian 

• Like 1

Depending on where you live, it may even be legal for cousins to marry one another. In the U.S., marriage between second cousins is permitted in all 50 states, and marriage between first cousins is permitted in 24 states (Kentucky, ironically, is not one of them). This ends up being a matter of what’s going on in your own headspace regarding cultural taboos, especially as the genetics issue doesn’t enter into it.

Just don’t marry into the family...

Guest Northernperv

I lost my anal virginity to my cousin as a teen and he carried on fucking me for two years. I would go back there if I could.