How many of you have fucked in the sleeper cab of a semi truck?

ErosWired

Years ago - but then DOT decided to expand I-275 in Tampa, and those trucks parked along there were suddenly gone (or maybe the expansion was whey they were there...hmmm?).   I can't remember how I met the guy, but the cab of the truck was really nice, like a little studio apartment.  We were high up off the ground, he said there were no worries about police bothering us, that he was parked there legally.

It certainly beats having sex in my government issued car, or my Kia.  It's tough when you're 6'3", you know.....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I have. He was travelling from Ohio to NY. It was a rainy evening. His hole was waiting for me. He insisted on wearing lace panties and made me call him a dirty whore. I pounded that ass and left him with a parting gift: an ass full of cum churning in his guts.

• Like 1

On 8/20/2024 at 8:13 AM, ellentonboy said:

It certainly beats having sex in my government issued car, or my Kia.  It's tough when you're 6'3", you know.....

Even at 6’ Kia is not exactly accommodating. lol Some of those cabs are luxury apartments. Unfortunately, the only sleeper I have been in was not one of those. Older rig, definitely only meant to grab a few hours of sleep or a little fun. But the trucker was hot and hung, and certainly delivered his load. 

• Upvote 1

It was a rainy night and I just left a friend’s house who put a load in my belly. I was still super horny and I wanted to breed someone. I got online and found a guy down the road in the carpark at the shops. He was “road gay” and “straight” at home. He welcomed me into his cab and was already spread. He wanted no chatting! Just fuck his ass and leave. I climbed on top, shoved my cock in, and I began pounding his hole. “Yes, fuck that hole, pound me, daddy!! Fuck!!!”, he screamed. I was really turned on and I blew a huge load. When I finished, I wiped off my cock on the arm of the driver’s seat. Got dressed and left. It wasn’t romantic, but it sure felt great to have a load in my guts and drop one in someone else’s.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Met a guy through Grinder at a rest stop on the A41 a few years ago. He was driving an artic with a sleeper cab. Sadly he would only fuck with a rubber but, had a big cock and was an energetic fuck. He pulled out before he came, ripped of the rubber and came in my greedy mouth. Once he'd cum he basically told me to fuck off.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

18 hours ago, BadBob214 said:

Met a guy through Grinder at a rest stop on the A41 a few years ago. He was driving an artic with a sleeper cab. Sadly he would only fuck with a rubber but, had a big cock and was an energetic fuck. He pulled out before he came, ripped of the rubber and came in my greedy mouth. Once he'd cum he basically told me to fuck off.

Great job driver 🙌

The second guy I ever had sex with was a local owner/operator. I knew the guy slightly and had heard rumors that he was gay. He was on his way home and had stopped at a local truckstop to fuel up and then hit the bar for a beer. He sat next to me at the bar and we had a couple of beers and then went out to his truck to smoke some weed. He ended up fucking me in the sleeper. I think it was a case of mutual seduction. We became fuck buddies for a couple of years and he dumped a lot of cum in me.

Since then I have had quite a bit of sex in sleeper cabs, always as a top. I know there are trucker tops but I also know that most are bottoms, at least the ones I have hooked up with are bottoms, with the exception of my first trucker. He was all top with a nice dick and he knew how to use it. He spent two years making a fag out of me and making me like it. Of course I eventually discovered how much fun topping was and became exclusively a top. But I think my experience as a bottom made me a better top and contributed to my enjoyment as a top.

Here is a salute to truckers. I am more than happy to help break up the monotony of their life on the road. And the masculine aroma of a sleeper makes my dick hard.

• Like 1

I have a fuck buddy who’s an over the road trucker and I can’t count how many times he fucked me n the cab . I see him every month from Friday afternoon until Sunday late moning. By the time I climbed out of the cab my poor pussy was aching !

• Like 1