Dark Room Etiquette

Doccer19677

23 minutes ago, veryversguy4fun said:

My question is why go in a dark room if you don't want to get fucked raw. What do you think is going to happen. That a guy is going to say he condom or no condom. If you go into a dark except to get loaded up

Absolutely!  It’s an unwritten rule - dark room sex = raw sex! 😈💦☣️

• Piggy 1

I really don't say anything in a dark room unless I'm spoken to. Once I start being groped and attention paid to me my ass naturally moves in the proper position and they enter me. I would be disgusted if a condom was ever used since I have a no condom track record but luckily that's never happened that I can tell. I am there as an object. To pleasure them and to take their loads. That is my purpose. They should be able to do what they want with me. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

4 minutes ago, bottomboib said:

I really don't say anything in a dark room unless I'm spoken to. Once I start being groped and attention paid to me my ass naturally moves in the proper position and they enter me. I would be disgusted if a condom was ever used since I have a no condom track record but luckily that's never happened that I can tell. I am there as an object. To pleasure them and to take their loads. That is my purpose. They should be able to do what they want with me. 

You can breed me anytime in a dark room

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gingerdaddyG said:

Absolutely!  It’s an unwritten rule - dark room sex = raw sex! 😈💦☣️

This is the rule. As a Poz guy, I feel very comfortable to be fucked and stuffed by any man there. Actually I wanted to become Poz in order to be free to enjoy all that men can give in dark rooms.

Edited by PozConverted
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, PozConverted said:

This is the rule. As a Poz guy, I feel very comfortable to be fucked and stuffed by any man there. Actually I wanted to become Poz in order to be free to enjoy all that men can give in dark rooms.

I’m neg not on prep and I’m comfortable taking any cock in a dark room so I can only imagine that it must be completely liberating when poz!

• Like 2

On 12/31/2020 at 10:23 AM, Doccer19677 said:

Have visited many darkrooms. The expectation as a bottom is that I am going to get fucked bb when I do so. Some tops have asked but when being made as a bottom most will not and have used my mouth and ass as they pleased. I much prefer it that way and have some great experiences. Have been made to bend over along side another bitch and whilst we were kissing both of us were well fucked. I can also recall just walking into a room, being grabbed, ass exposed and fucked hard without a word being exchanged. All i heard was grunts as the top went balls deep up me. There is nothing better than being fucked like that, with your hair being pulled as the cock slams in and finally explodes.

Edited by adebarre
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 2

As a bottom, the only thing I'm required to do is have a clean hole & lubed hole. If the Top wants a condom, that is his responsibility, not mine, as I'm just a hole you can have pleasure with. 

• Piggy 1

I wouldn't dream of asking a guy to put on a condom, dark room sex is basically "no questions asked" raw sex. I've had guys put on a condom first but have also felt guys take their condom off part way through fucking me, thinking Thank God. But my gripe in dark room is guys pushing their fingers up my fuck hole. Lots of guys feel my hole to see if it's cummy and used before fucking me which is fine. But after taking a fair few cocks finger nails up my hole feel like knives whereas I can still comfortably take many more cocks. Likewise, I get felched quite a bit which I ordinarily wouldn't mind but in a dark room I want that natural lube so i'm always lubed up for the next cock. So I would also say no pushing fingers up fuck holes and no felching in dark rooms.

So I didn't read the entire thread on this topic, but regarding the original Post.  Yeah, that was just wrong, what if you had an allergy to Latex, he could have killed you.

I was in a dark room once a long time ago in Atlanta.  Was my first time and last honestly, there aren't any of those kinds of places where I live, wish there was.  But anyway, no condoms were involved but I was fingering this nice ass or it felt nice until I realized dude hadn't cleaned out prior to going.  It was totally nasty.  If you are going to a sex club for the love all the Gods clean out your DAMN HOLE.  Sorry for my rant and totally unrelated topic.

• Sad 1

On 12/31/2020 at 8:29 AM, Read1 said:

What pisses me off in a darkroom is hands redirecting my hard cock

I know !!!!  And it really pisses me off.  At my favorite fuckjoint, I usually rut in every one of the Holes on the long bench - and it's happened to me several times that the next guy gets impatient, tries to grab my cock in his neighbor's Hole and drag me over to his.  That is not only the very definition of selfishness, it's downright rude. 

Wait your fukkin turn !!!

• Like 1

Darkrooms went through the same evolution as our tolerance to bareback fucks: in the 70's and early 80's you'd go to a darkroom and fuck without caring who´s fucking whom. Then the HIV trolled along and everyone was fucking with a condom, including in the darkrooms. Sure, you'd get the occasional raw dick but condoms were everywhere. And then, sometime around 2008 (give or take) we started seeing darkrooms filling up again with barebackers. With the advent of Truvada, darkrooms have once again become a cumdump's paradise. In my experience, there are still some tops, or bottoms, who like the anonymity of  the darkroom but still can't be pushed to go bareback, for whatever reason.

Since I am a bottom cumdump, I like to take all cocks in a darkroom raw. However, if I feel a top wanting to fuck me with a rubber I'd let him know right away that I only fuck raw. If he wants to go raw, happy to take him in. If he insists on a condom, I will respectfully decline. My hole, my rules.

What ticks me off is indeed the chatty Cathys I get in some darkrooms now and then. The way I deal with them is that I go by and tell them what a hunk with a big cock is the guy who just left and is heading to the bar (or smth like that). Without fail, these morons will leave the room before getting an Amen from Ru trying to follow the imaginary prince lol.

Here's one I experienced recently. 

I was at a fisting party. I was elbow deep in some French pig, and this other dude walks up beside me. I figured he was just there to watch the show. Not much later, he tries to put his hand in my claimed hole. He was practically invading my scene without consent. He wasn't going to wait his turn - he wanted the French pig NOW. 

He did it again when I had a different bottom. This time I told him, "This is our scene, not yours." He seemed to get the message, and when we chatted later on Asspig, he said that both bottoms asked him to be part of our scenes. I don't remember ever hearing those words from either of them. 

Was he out of line for interfering? There was ZERO space for this guy to put his hand in the French pig when I was already parked there, so I don't buy his story.

2 hours ago, EuRawBottom said:

Since I am a bottom cumdump, I like to take all cocks in a darkroom raw. However, if I feel a top wanting to fuck me with a rubber I'd let him know right away that I only fuck raw. If he wants to go raw, happy to take him in. If he insists on a condom, I will respectfully decline. My hole, my rules.

I only fuck raw, although I did use a condom 3 times in high school.  If he lets me in, we both are happy.  If he insists on a condom, I walk.  I’m respectful, but like you, my cock, my rules!

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1