The load or the fuck

Bivershole

I'm bi and love fucking in all it's forms. I've taken maybe ten loads in my ass ever.  It's great getting loaded but frankly not that big a deal. I never feel the warm rush of cum. I love the thought of my man placing his safe cum in my ass but what I much prefer over the load is a good hard long deep fuck and no cum. So guys which is it? A thirty second pump and dump with a thick hot load deep insidenor a 30minute awesome fuck deep hard fuck in every position?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

both have their place. long intense fuck sessions are the best if you're comfortable and into the other guy. but honestly? sometimes i just want a total stranger to bend me over, ram my hole for thirty seconds, and leave without a word while i'm lying there feeling used playing with the load some guy just knocked me up with. different drives altogether.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Agree both are hot -- I have a buddy who is always quick to nut, so I invite him over to eat my hole and drop a load early so I'm pre-lubed for the next round. If it's a one-then-done situation, I definitely want it to last a while, but if it's a group or serial 1/1 opportunity, all are welcome.

If somebody gave me like a turkey baster with ten hot loads in it, I could just squeeze those up into my ass and that’d be kind of neat I guess but it wouldn’t be satisfying. At all. The fuck is an essential part of it. You gotta work to get those loads. Even if it’s not a long fuck, it’s still better to have the load properly fucked into me. 

That being said, it’s a huge letdown to get fucked and not get a load at the end of it. Like at the bathhouse, some tops will fuck for awhile but won’t cum because they’re trying to make the most of their visit. So they say they’ll be back. But they don’t always come back and some other guy gets his load instead. Very frustrating.

Short answer. It’s not the fuck or the load. It’s both. Can’t have one without the other. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest CuriousDallas

A lot of the guys I hook up with are younger and not all that sexually experienced, so it’s typically over fairly quick. For me the whole point is getting that load in me and getting as many loads as I can, but I’m always a little disappointed when it’s over so quick, cause I love the feel of a cock stroking in me. The guys I like the best are the guys who can control their orgasm and take their time getting there or who can blast multiple loads in me. I’ve got a couple guys I play with regularly who can do that and like longer fuck sessions and to me they’re champs. This past weekend I was down at Schlitterbahn and a bud had rented a room there and we’d lined up guys for an all night play session and I loved it that once the guys had shot s load or two they were all in long deep fuck mode. I spent good chunks of the night with various dicks stroking deep inside me and fucking LOVED it. I love getting fucked and want a dick in me all the time and that was heaven for me.

I have to pick the load over the fuck. My preference is both, but I have found that my ass runs out of "bottoming stamina" after a while, so it has to be the perfect dick or I have to be in the perfect mood to bottom for hours. I am attracted to the load getting dumped deep in my hole. So it just leaves me feeling unfulfilled if a guy pulls out, uses a condom, or can't/refuses to cum in me. Knowing I am going to be bred allows me to bottom for longer. That said, I wouldn't enjoy a turkey baster full of cum as much. The erotic nature of not knowing whose cum was going in me or if they had sti's would turn me on a bit but it definitely wouldn't be the same as a fuck.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2019 at 3:01 PM, Bivershole said:

So guys which is it? A thirty second pump and dump with a thick hot load deep insidenor a 30minute awesome fuck deep hard fuck in every position?

The 30 minute awesome fuck for sure. I love taking a nice deep dicking. It doesn't have to be 30 minutes, but if it is I'll be more satisfied. Sometimes it's fun to have a pump and dump where a dick strokes out my cunt for a minute or less, then shoots his load and pulls up his pants while I'm still bent over. But I'll take 30 minutes over 30 seconds anytime. 

• Upvote 1

Both! Sometimes I want the long hard fuck, other times I want the load. Holding the loads in long after the fuck is over is soooo hot! Having them leak out. I luv both , depends on my mood, but as a slutty CumDump it’s always up to my top; his decision on what he gives me! That’s satisfying!!

• Like 1

Seeing so many guys who pick the load over the fuck, should remind bottoms that once they are done taking loads at the bathhouse there are many bottoms who would appreciate your load before you go home. I know, many bottoms say, "I never fuck because my cock is too small or because I cum too quickly". Many bottoms don't care about that and they don't care about a guy ready to breed them being a bottom, at least many here don't.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

100% more about the fuck for me.  I'm vers and purposely TRY to play with other vers sluts.  Love to flip, ass to mouth, sloppy hole eating, train fucking, GROUPS.  I don't give a shit where the cum ends up as long as everyone has a good sleazy time :)  Sometimes my hole is wrecked and I can't keep it closed, but I haven't collected a single load cuz they ended up somewhere else.  I don't care at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3