Thongs on Guys

Guest FinalDL2021

3 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

I usually wear surfer shorts, you know how shy I am, don't wanta make a spectacle of myself, until later...

You would be noticed in anything.  If you and I were swimming, we wouldn’t be wearing anything anyway, right? 🙂

7 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

Right, and in warm water, no "shrink effect".😈

7 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

Right, and in warm water, no "shrink effect".😈

You would be inside me getting me pregnant anyway 😀

@Riverfk and @DannyBoyCMH: For God Sake: meet! Fuck each other silly and report on it here. Getting tired of the constant teasing between the two of you in about all threads I read. Get it over and done with. Eh...can I watch btw? 😉 

Back to topic. 

These guys I am happy to watch wearing a thong

thong guy.jpg

thongboy.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NLbear said:

@Riverfk and @DannyBoyCMH: For God Sake: meet! Fuck each other silly and report on it here. Getting tired of the constant teasing between the two of you in about all threads I read. Get it over and done with. Eh...can I watch btw? 😉 

Back to topic. 

These guys I am happy to watch wearing a thong

thong guy.jpg

thongboy.jpg

He and I are far away from each other, but I know we both want it.  It will happen one day.  And yes, you can watch. 🙂

2 hours ago, NLbear said:

Lol - Oh, thank God somebody finally said it! 🤣 I can’t tell you how many times I’ve nearly typed “Will you two get a plane ticket and a room, for Pete’s sake?” All I can say is that we here had better get a riveting after-action report when this breeding eventually takes place... ;)

As to the images you posted - I have a sense that the only guys who can truly get away with a thong are those blessed with the entire package: the build, the muscle, the ass and the cock, the face, and the moxie that says they not only know they’ve got it all, they know that you know they’ve got it all.

If any of those elements is lacking, it becomes obvious that the Emperor is showing his ass, and not necessarily in the desired way. Even if all is in place, but then he turns around and the face doesn’t complete the picture, the glamour is dispelled and the choice of a thong becomes questionable.

I’d love to be able to wear one on a beach or in a bathhouse - but not a snowflake’s chance in hell. I do think thongs are probably something age may make us ineligible for, no matter how fit we are...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/17/2019 at 10:02 PM, Futile2Resist said:

I just want to get some feedback before I buy one.......................Are thongs hot on guys? Ones that are in good shape, and fairly smooth.

I am a man in my early 50's in exceptionally good shape, ( not bragging ) 5'9 147lbs 30" waist. can I still get away with wearing a thong? or am I past that stage?

I regularly go to a bathhouse, that is almost like a a resort; they have a pool, and a Jacuzzi in an open area. I would like to buy a bathing suite to hang out there,  yet I don't want to get too outlandish, if its not appropriate.

you honest feedback will be appreciated.

i think they are!!  But then, ironically (because i'm total bottom), i find a guys ass to be the most attractive part of the male anatomy. i can watch guys asses all day long, they fill me with lust.  

i think age has absolutely nothing to do with being able to wear a thong.  You can be 75, and if You have the ass and body for it, go for it (and Yay You!).  To me, You sound like you have the perfect ass to wrap in a thong, and i find thongs enormously sexy.  And, please take pics and post them 😉

Guest BritBottom

On most men, it’s not what they wear but how they carry it off, whether they are comfortable with themselves. I wouldn’t be able to give an opinion whether you looked good in a thong unless you modelled it for me – yeah, I should be so lucky! From your description and the avatar pic you’d probably turn a lot of heads, including mine. The advice on here is pretty good and always worth considering but only you can decide if it’s good for you. Try it out and if you like it go for it.

They’re not for me, I don’t find them comfortable or like the strip that presses the asshole.

12 hours ago, Futile2Resist said:

Thanks for all your great feed-back Speedo Bikini bathing suit gets the vote.

Good luck. There is some good stuff out there. I bought one on eBay. Brand is InTouch. Very thin material, unlined, 1" side and low back. Makes a great bulge and becomes slightly transparent when wet so I can only wear it where it doesn't raise straight eyebrows but it certainly helped me getting attention and new 'friends'. 

• Like 2