Btms you prefer older or younger tops

mnbare

Guest mikey2

All are good, I can appreciate the skills and experience of older guys,  equally sometimes a young guy brimming full of testosterone, spunk and energy does it as well but in a different way. I suppose eager young multiple cummers are just at the top of my list of desirable.

as a bottom i have been fucked by younger and older. personally i like bigger and taller men who are bigger then me to control and dominate me,but i have no preference when it comes to sex besides im normally on my fours so he is behind me ponding my ass. but love a dominant and bigger build guys fuck me.

Guest POZitiveBoyZ

I’m a 33 yo bottom and I prefer to get fucked by the Tops who’s around 21-55 yo. This is if we’re talking about “hook up culture” and mobile apps. If I’m cruising I’ll get every cock in the park bushes or in the public restrooms 🚽  But if we’re talking about relationship and getting married, for example, then I’m going to find someone who’s the same age as me. So between 30-40 years old. To getting friendship then it’s doesn’t matter to me how old are a guy

Guest FinalDL2021

I am not sure whether or not its a random coincidence, yet older men 60's seem to have the best cocks for fucking, long, and just the right amount of girth.