Temporary overseas job, with a PERMANENT BOnus!

ScorpionFF

Chapter 23; *From shower area to Steam-room*

My sexy hyperspermia stud-bull Edward climbed off of me and was greeted by Todd with a 'friends' hug.

- Great to see you sharing your now unmedicated poz load Eddie. As for the Gonorrhoea, you probably got that from me via this nasTy PiG here, sorry about that. 
- Aaaaahh, that's okay, these things happen buddy.
- Thanks again for brunch yesterday. Ayan and I were very well fed. Your boy Ramon is still eager to be knocked up, it seems, chatting me up all the while.
- Again you are most welcome. And yes, he remains eager. He knows my feelings on the matter. I certainly won't be fucking him again until I am undetectable.

A depraved smirk from Todd arose;

- Seems like that could be quite some time now I guess, if you will be delaying treatment for more time to come. Do us a favour, hold this PiG from behind once he is standing up.
- Yeah, I think I am needing quite a bit if nasTy FUN before I calm down again ... OI, PiG, get up!

I stood up, with Edwards toxic sperm dangling from my face, dripping down my chest, and dripping out of my cunT. In fact, there was a long drip dangling from my cunT hole down to my lower legs, swinging to and fro as it stayed attached to my anus. My weathered bull took a hold of me from behind as Gono-stud Todd requested, and he began to live up to my nickname for him as he set about reinfecting me with Gonorrhoea, but, in a different area this time. 

Still in the shower area he induced within himself loud roars of pain as he milked his perineum of more disgusting Gono-pus, which eventually leaked out and over his 6mm PA. Scooping up a big blob of pus in one hand, he with the other spread my piss slit wide open, and pushed inside all the pus he could. Once done he looked at me with sick twisTed grin as he carried on rubbing over and over my piss slit, making sure I was getting what he wanted to give to me.

- Right, Uncle Todd is going to take you to the steam room as I have a rest at the bar. And remember, you stay in there until I come to get you.
- Yes Sir.
- Follow me.
- Yes Sir.

I had quickly gotten into the habit of calling both Edward and Todd Sir. I followed behind, only to be reminded of the AIDS wasted ass I rimmed at my dance gig three nights ago. And even though he was very thin, ribs showing, and with jaundice, he seemed to have an air of a certain strength about him. Once there he opened the steam-room door with all this steam gushing out, which gave me a brief glimpse of a no holes barred no guilt orgy. Men of all shapes and sizes, and most definitely several married men getting their much needed release with uninterrupted and anonymous sucking and fucking; Breeding mandatory!

In we went, door shut behind us, with Todd grabbing me as he sat on one of the benches. With one hand on my waist, and the other holding his Dick pointing upwards he guided my down until I was sat balls deep on his toxic leaking, and hard as rock diseased-Dick. I was High & Horny, and began with wild abandon to ride what was deep inside me. 

- Hey, STOP. Keep still. You don't fuck my Dick. I fuck your cunT!
- Sorry Sir. I am just so fucking horny for your Dick, Sir.
- I can tell.
- I NEED my cunT to be destroyed.
- Oh don't worry. It will be. It most definitely will be in 1 months time, on a night I cannot wait for.
- Yes, you mentioned that Sir. What is happening in 1 months time?
- Well, that should be the week you WILL be diagnosed positive for HIV, HEP C, and Syphilis. And the day it is all confirmed will be the day of the night that my boyfriend and I, along with Asmodeus, will get to have some nasTy FUN with you, with a spectacular celebration to welcome you into the broTherhood! 

Before I had a chance to say anything else, he keeping himself impaled balls deep stood up, and pushed me over so I bent from my waist, gripped into my waist hard with his nails digging in, and took to fucking me hard and fast. It wasn't long either before I was being groped my numerous pairs of hands, with one set guiding it's Dick into my mouth where I would now be spit-roasted, hard and fast, from both ends for the next half an hour, non stop! During that time multiple guys would shoot off inside of my mouth, and hungry cunT, and I was all too happy to drink up, and get a damn good drilling-n-filling! 👅

Each time the steam room door opened, the man/men entering would get that glimpse of me being the sauna sluT, getting fucked from both ends, and would take what they wanted from me when they got to take a piece of the PiG. After a few minutes into my half an hour of being spit roasted Uncle Todd grunted, shot his filth deep inside my guts, withdrew and slapped my arse cheeks, and got his Dick cleaned up by some other nasTy PiG before he left the steam room.

After that half hour I had to leave to cool down for a bit before I could continue on, so out I went, and sat on one of the benches just outside of the steam room. No sooner had I sat down, this unattractive out of shape guy approached as though he was about to go in, but stopped himself right by me. He looked me up and down;

- Get on all fours on the floor, faGGot. 
- Hey, but ...
- SHUT up, DO it!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5

Chapter 24; *Meeting Jeff*

I did as I was commanded.

- Now grab hold of those cute round ass cheeks, and spread that cunT of yours wide open.

As I did, I done a fart with a HUGE amount of cum spraying out, dribbling down my perineum and onto the floor.

- Fuck, someone has been a very busy PiG.

Without warning he slammed his Dick inside my cunT, and took to a forceful steady rhythmic, hard fuck.

- Fucking hell, how fucking loose and sloppy are you. So, you never use condoms I'd say.
- No Sir.
- So you don't care if I have unmedicated HIV laden cum and shoot it deep inside of that sloppy cunT of yours?
- No Sir, I do not mind.
- Oh FUCK. One of those are you. Don't care what you catch. Well, get ready to take the fucking lot.

As he said 'lot' he quickened his pace, slamming in hard to my sloppy squelching, bruised, loose cunT-hole. Although out of shape, he clearly had stamina. He took hold of my throat, and as he continued the aggressive fuck on the piece of meat he was using his grip on my throat would keep on tightening. 

- Sorry Sir, that's a bit tight.

He loosened his grip slightly, but then with his other hand covered my mouth. As this was going on, my boyfriend at home was trying to get through to me for our video chat, but, my phone was in Edwards locker. Missed call after missed call, as I was getting a good hard pounding! 😈

He began to quicken his pace, and the usual tell tale sign of erratic breathing, and body tensing meant he was close. The grip around my throat tightened again, and then his fast fucking slowed down to short sharp deep thrusts with a whole heap of chopped up wobbling grunts fall from his mouth. He began to UNLOAD;

- Doubt my load is the first poz load you have ever taken ~ C'MON, TAKE it ... Take my fast replicating active virus up that loose sloppy cunT of yours. Go on, fucking take it faGGot!!

My phone was taking another missed call from Lew as this unattractive pig simply used me for the cum-dump I had now become, dumping his toxic filth up my cunT, getting up and leaving as I quivered on all fours immediately after he had used me for his primal selfish purpose. The clinic earlier today said I should abstain from any sexual activity for 7 days whilst the Gono shot done its work. Oh dear. They also gave me condoms for any future sexual activity. Again, oh dear. I don't think they would be happy with my continuous slutty behaviour. But, I was! 👅

I hauled myself up, and re-entered the steam room. No sooner had the door shut I was grabbed by my waist, pushed over, with two more anonymous Dicks entering my cunT, and mouth, this time being spit roasted for a non stop continuous 45 minutes, with fuck juice being sprayed deep into both ends. I was proving to be a very popular little cum-dump.

The door opened, and was kept open, letting a whole heap of steam out. Edward smirked as he saw me high on tina, enjoying even more unprotected high risk sex;

- Play is now over guys, let him go ... C'mon PiG, let's get you to the showers.

Once at the shower area I was ordered to wash, using the cold setting. The cold water made my nipples that had now scabbed over from their heavy workout three nights ago to grow stiff, and my Dick and balls to shrivel to tiny non entities. In the shower next to me was a tall slender guy, who was several years older than Edward, 66 years old no less, who clearly looked after himself. He sported blond hair in the style of a crew cut, a light ginger/blond mustache, piercing blue eyes, with a bio-hazard tattoo in his pelvic region, which was a very appropriate warning given that he was clearly oozing out Gono-pus from his semi hard Dick. Was there anyone in this city that wasn't infected with Gono?

As he washed he spoke to my poz-bull;

- Hey Edward. Are you with this cutie this evening?
- Hey Jeff. Yes, sure am. He is the boy and I's new neighbour. He gave me this Gono infection, so, I thought if he was that keen on playing with the big boys, it was high time he came here.
- Yes, I saw your little display here earlier on. I fucked this cute little piece of English meat a few times for a few short minutes at his dancing gig three nights ago. Would love a longer go on his what I am now sure is a very sloppy cunT.

They need not have been having this exchange, as they had just spent an hour together in the bar chatting away as I got my steam-room banging, with the unattractive guy interlude.

The three of us headed towards the spa pool where we joined several others, who were sat there enjoying being massaged by the bubble jets of water softly pulverizing their back muscles, with exchanges of attempted-discreet glances, and the odd touch/grope of a leg. Like the shower area it was also meant to be a no sex area too. Blond Jeff sat next to me, with Edward sitting directly opposite us. Jeff pulled one of my legs open, firmly stroking my thigh, which caused a natural reaction for me to spread wide open my other leg. 

As he continued to stroke my thigh with firm hard strokes, his soft mustache and warm wet lips caressed my neck which was literally causing my cunT to tingle. Through my fucked up meth high I got to moaning and grunting as Jeff was causing the tingling contractions in my cunT to grow stronger. As I felt like my insides were about to fall out I looked over at Edward who was very much enjoying watching another Gono-HIV+ stud fool around with me. He then teased me;

- Don't forget PiG, sex is not allowed in the spa-pool area.

My brain didn't even absorb what he had said, and, my cunT was unable to absorb all the cum I had received since arriving at the sauna, and with one massive grunt I done a HUGE cum-fart, with masses of cum swirling to the top of the water. Jeff took control of the intensifying situation;

- What an absolutely fucking nasTy cum-loaded slut! C'mon, you are coming with me to my private cabin. Eddie, I have the cabin I prefer, so, if you need to find him, we'll be there.
- Okay, cool. I have his personal belongings in my locker, so, when I am ready, I'll come and get the PiG.
- You can come by before if you like, if you need to take a piss.
- Oh, you have that hood with you do you?
- Sure do! 😈💦💦

• Like 13
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

Please more!  This is amazing, wish I had even a 3 rd of the sex he's having.  😈

Glad to hear you are wanting more @NatureBoy. Things have slowed right down on the old story front as my health has taken a bit of a nosedive, argh. 

I do have a further 2 and a bit chapters written, but want to wait until I have at least 5 more to publish so the story flows better. Until then, stay piGGy 🐷

3 minutes ago, S6AT6A6N said:

Glad to hear you are wanting more @NatureBoy. Things have slowed right down on the old story front as my health has taken a bit of a nosedive, argh. 

I do have a further 2 and a bit chapters written, but want to wait until I have at least 5 more to publish so the story flows better. Until then, stay piGGy 🐷

Look after yourself @S6AT6A6N we are patiently waiting.

By the way so is Charlie and his bf.

• Like 1