Temporary overseas job, with a PERMANENT BOnus!

ScorpionFF

Chapter 49; *The Fuck Bench*

In my massive meTh high my head flopped forward as the leash on my collar was let go of, with my eyes rolling into the back of my head, and my head spinning with moving images from all of my life experiences bouncing around any neuron they could find. Suddenly I felt an extremely unusual sensation that my guts were being completely flooded by a thick warm fluid. As the sensation grew stronger the grip on the leash was once again tightened bringing my head back up in a jolt, and there was my Arabian demon snorting through his bull ring nostrils as he was clearly cumming deep inside of me. I momentarily closed my eyes for no more than a second, and when I reopened them, Ayan had vanished in the blink of an eye, quite literally.

No sooner had I realised that he had disappeared the cage suddenly flooded with the many of the 6-6-6 party goers, all continuing to make out with one another, yet also taking their attention to me too, since I was the main reason for tonight's parTy. In a heartbeat dozens of men donning their Gas Masks, some with waders, surrounded me and immediately took to fucking my cunT, fucking my mouth including some guys forcing me to drink their piss through the spider gag, and a continual stream of guys stood on the steps either side of me pissing on me from a height.

Including Ayan & Todd there were a total of 6-6-6 poz guys here tonight from all 50 states. ALL of them completely unmedicated, and all of them most definitely highly charged with virus. ALL came with HIV, and many came with Hep C and/or B. Plenty were loaded with Syphilis and Gono too. My very own welcome to the broTherhood parTy was a complete cesspit of rotten filth and depravity, and each and every one of these charged up viral PiGs would be dumping their seed deep inside of my cunT tonight;

They had these parties before, and whenever there was someone there who was the central focus like myself it was a rule to pump and dump as quickly as possible. Especially if all 706 members of this dark underground group were in attendance. With this in mind, most guys were in and out of me within 90 seconds, and there was no cumming on my ass cheeks or on my cunt-hole, or their dicks only penetrated halfway in, they all dumped their filth with their dicks inside me as deep as their toxic pieces of fuck Meat would allow. Once they withdrew no more than several seconds had passed before the next guy was inside rutting away at me.

For the next 10 hours I was non stop pissed on, sucked dick for that entire time (sometimes drinking piss whilst sucking), and for those 10 hours in their entirety I took load after load after load until 299 toxic studs had their way with my nasTy cunT.

You can only imagine that after 10 hours that cunT of mine had been leaking cum into the trough below me for several hours, with a huge amount of piss collecting beneath me too. In fact, at the 10 hour mark there was a total of 5 inches of a warm salty piss-cum soup that had collected in the steel trough. Then came an announcement over a loud tannoy from Todd;

- Gentleman, we are pleased you are enjoying our new broTher, but for now the cage will be closed for a very short break. 

The Asmodeus chanting had now cut out, and the 299th guy was seconds away from cumming. Once he did he withdrew, slapped my ass cheek, and along with the two guys stood above me pissing all over me, everyone left. And there I was, 299 loads of cum infecTed with HIV and M☣️RE dripping out of me, and drenched in piss, not to mention still flying off of my tree on meTh, although I had come down quite a bit by now. Todd came into the cage and untied me, released the spider gag, and told me to get down off of the fuck bench and to bend over and hold onto it where my head had been for the past 10 hours or so.

He then made me push my cunT and little did I know how trashed and wrecked I was now down there, and with just one push I gave Uncle Todd a massive blooming rose, and an insane amount of cum squirted out and plopped into the piss pool below.

- Fuck, you are fucking nasTy.

He then slid into me again, balls deep with his Dick of Death and it's Gono covered spiked PA. This time though, I could not feel a thing, and neither could he;

- Fucking hell PiG, I cannot even feel the sides of your cunT now. Fuck, you are super loose, and it is very warm and wet up there, fuck, you feel way too good. Oh yeah, oh YEAH .... FUCK, FUCK ... I am gonna cum ... *GRUNT ... *cough* GRUNT ... GRUNT *cough ... cough cough*

He started to spew yet ANOTHER load of filthy toxic seed from him today. The second or third load now, I had lost track. Even though my head was spinning my subconscious picked up on the fact he had just started a rattly chesty cough. Would that now be the beginning of something to have to worry about? 

He now made me lay down flat on my back in the trough so the cum-piss solution was up to my ears, and then to turn on my front and bathe my hair in it, then turn over and lay flat again, then again onto my front, again bathing my hair in it as though I was giving it a wash.

- Stand up!

I stood up everything considered I was wobbly on my feet, so he took me by the hand and talked me through stepping over the 15" high trough so I was now outside of it, picked up a plastic beaker from the ground that was neatly tucked away, and walked me over to the wall to wall mirror, and made me look at myself. I was now definitely soiled, inside and out.

Only 5 weeks ago I was definitely NEG, and here I now stood, infected with;

HIV: Including the fast progressive CFR19 strain. Hepatitis B. ️ Hepatitis C Genotypes 1 & 6. ️ SyphilisGonorrhoea: Throat, Rectum and Penis (all clinical diagnoses (without tests) *unmistakable discharge from the Penis. Genital Warts: Anus (Clinical diagnosis).

On the outside I was completely drenched with piss and cum, with cum now constantly leaking from my cunT, 6-6-6 written on my forehead, and a septum piercing complete with nose ring. I was unrecognizable. The molding of me into proud poz pig was coming along very nicely. He handed me the plastic beaker;

- Here, drink this, it's more broth.
- I'm not hungry.
- DRINK it! You have just been fucked for 10 hours solid and not even half of the guests have used you yet, so you need the nutrition. C'mon pig, it isn't much.

I sipped on it very slowly, looking at my fucked up reflection. Todd casually walked away and returned several minutes later with two muscular guys with their Gas Masks on. Upon instruction they took the fuck bench and the sets of steps out of the steel trough, and promptly left after they had done so, leaving Todd and I alone again. He walked over;

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, 6Cu6Mg6 said:

Chapter 49; *The Fuck Bench*

In my massive meTh high my head flopped forward as the leash on my collar was let go of, with my eyes rolling into the back of my head, and my head spinning with moving images from all of my life experiences bouncing around any neuron they could find. Suddenly I felt an extremely unusual sensation that my guts were being completely flooded by a thick warm fluid. As the sensation grew stronger the grip on the leash was once again tightened bringing my head back up in a jolt, and there was my Arabian demon snorting through his bull ring nostrils as he was clearly cumming deep inside of me. I momentarily closed my eyes for no more than a second, and when I reopened them, Ayan had vanished in the blink of an eye, quite literally.

No sooner had I realised that he had disappeared the cage suddenly flooded with the many of the 6-6-6 party goers, all continuing to make out with one another, yet also taking their attention to me too, since I was the main reason for tonight's parTy. In a heartbeat dozens of men donning their Gas Masks, some with waders, surrounded me and immediately took to fucking my cunT, fucking my mouth including some guys forcing me to drink their piss through the spider gag, and a continual stream of guys stood on the steps either side of me pissing on me from a height.

Including Ayan & Todd there were a total of 6-6-6 poz guys here tonight from all 50 states. ALL of them completely unmedicated, and all of them most definitely highly charged with virus. ALL came with HIV, and many came with Hep C and/or B. Plenty were loaded with Syphilis and Gono too. My very own welcome to the broTherhood parTy was a complete cesspit of rotten filth and depravity, and each and every one of these charged up viral PiGs would be dumping their seed deep inside of my cunT tonight;

They had these parties before, and whenever there was someone there who was the central focus like myself it was a rule to pump and dump as quickly as possible. Especially if all 706 members of this dark underground group were in attendance. With this in mind, most guys were in and out of me within 90 seconds, and there was no cumming on my ass cheeks or on my cunt-hole, or their dicks only penetrated halfway in, they all dumped their filth with their dicks inside me as deep as their toxic pieces of fuck Meat would allow. Once they withdrew no more than several seconds had passed before the next guy was inside rutting away at me.

For the next 10 hours I was non stop pissed on, sucked dick for that entire time (sometimes drinking piss whilst sucking), and for those 10 hours in their entirety I took load after load after load until 299 toxic studs had their way with my nasTy cunT.

You can only imagine that after 10 hours that cunT of mine had been leaking cum into the trough below me for several hours, with a huge amount of piss collecting beneath me too. In fact, at the 10 hour mark there was a total of 5 inches of a warm salty piss-cum soup that had collected in the steel trough. Then came an announcement over a loud tannoy from Todd;

- Gentleman, we are pleased you are enjoying our new broTher, but for now the cage will be closed for a very short break. 

The Asmodeus chanting had now cut out, and the 299th guy was seconds away from cumming. Once he did he withdrew, slapped my ass cheek, and along with the two guys stood above me pissing all over me, everyone left. And there I was, 299 loads of cum infecTed with HIV and M☣️RE dripping out of me, and drenched in piss, not to mention still flying off of my tree on meTh, although I had come down quite a bit by now. Todd came into the cage and untied me, released the spider gag, and told me to get down off of the fuck bench and to bend over and hold onto it where my head had been for the past 10 hours or so.

He then made me push my cunT and little did I know how trashed and wrecked I was now down there, and with just one push I gave Uncle Todd a massive blooming rose, and an insane amount of cum squirted out and plopped into the piss pool below.

- Fuck, you are fucking nasTy.

He then slid into me again, balls deep with his Dick of Death and it's Gono covered spiked PA. This time though, I could not feel a thing, and neither could he;

- Fucking hell PiG, I cannot even feel the sides of your cunT now. Fuck, you are super loose, and it is very warm and wet up there, fuck, you feel way too good. Oh yeah, oh YEAH .... FUCK, FUCK ... I am gonna cum ... *GRUNT ... *cough* GRUNT ... GRUNT *cough ... cough cough*

He started to spew yet ANOTHER load of filthy toxic seed from him today. The second or third load now, I had lost track. Even though my head was spinning my subconscious picked up on the fact he had just started a rattly chesty cough. Would that now be the beginning of something to have to worry about? 

He now made me lay down flat on my back in the trough so the cum-piss solution was up to my ears, and then to turn on my front and bathe my hair in it, then turn over and lay flat again, then again onto my front, again bathing my hair in it as though I was giving it a wash.

- Stand up!

I stood up everything considered I was wobbly on my feet, so he took me by the hand and talked me through stepping over the 15" high trough so I was now outside of it, picked up a plastic beaker from the ground that was neatly tucked away, and walked me over to the wall to wall mirror, and made me look at myself. I was now definitely soiled, inside and out.

Only 5 weeks ago I was definitely NEG, and here I now stood, infected with;

HIV: Including the fast progressive CFR19 strain. Hepatitis B. ️ Hepatitis C Genotypes 1 & 6. ️ SyphilisGonorrhoea: Throat, Rectum and Penis (all clinical diagnoses (without tests) *unmistakable discharge from the Penis. Genital Warts: Anus (Clinical diagnosis).

On the outside I was completely drenched with piss and cum, with cum now constantly leaking from my cunT, 6-6-6 written on my forehead, and a septum piercing complete with nose ring. I was unrecognizable. The molding of me into proud poz pig was coming along very nicely. He handed me the plastic beaker;

- Here, drink this, it's more broth.
- I'm not hungry.
- DRINK it! You have just been fucked for 10 hours solid and not even half of the guests have used you yet, so you need the nutrition. C'mon pig, it isn't much.

I sipped on it very slowly, looking at my fucked up reflection. Todd casually walked away and returned several minutes later with two muscular guys with their Gas Masks on. Upon instruction they took the fuck bench and the sets of steps out of the steel trough, and promptly left after they had done so, leaving Todd and I alone again. He walked over;

That is the hotted post I've ever read on BZ. Beautiful!

I hope to experience something close to this one day.

Chapter 50; *From the Trough to the Stage of SLAMMING💉💉💉💉💉💉 .... 💀💉!

- Have you finished?
- Almost.
- Good boy. Drink up and let's continue the parTy hey.

I forced myself to take the last mouthful where I was again led, this time back to the piss-cum trough, helped in, and made to kneel in the centre with my bum resting on my heels. Todd left again and I could not help but splashing the piss-cum all over me. Then another tannoy announcement from Todd;

- Gentlemen, the cage area has re-opened, and our new poz broTher is waiting patiently for you in the trough. ENJOY the PiG!

In a flash the cage area filled to capacity with horny poz fuckers in their Gas Masks, some in their waders too, and I was immediately being fucked again, just like when I was tied down for 10 hours on the fuck bench, and once again it was a 90 seconds or so pump and dump, and then the next poz fucker would be slamming his toxic dick into me.

I was fucked in this exact spot for a 2 full hours whilst sucking on more poz dick which had clearly this very same night been fucking other parTy goers (I could taste cunt juice, which I dutifully swallowed), and was made to drink even more piss. No one was cumming down my throat. They were saving it for my cunT. The intention was to load me up and load me G☢️☢️D!

During these 2 short hours I took another 57 toxic loads to add to the 301 (Todd & Demon possessed Ayan included) I had just received. Compared to the first 10 hours those 2 hours felt like they went by extremely quickly. I wanted more of this piss pool play, but it was time to take the parTy up a notch or three, and with that in mind another tannoy announcement from Todd bellowed out;

- Gentlemen, the cage area is now closed for this parTy, which from now will continue in the main floor space and stage. Would guest number 501 make his way to the cage. Thank you.

Again, everyone left, and I now started to shake. I think I was in a bit of shock, I mean 358 loads blasted up my cunT in a 12 hour period, one from someone who was possessed at the time. I could hear it drip out of me and into the pool of piss that I was now kneeling in. ParTy guest number 501 was one of the muscular guys who took the fuck bench out of the trough for part two of the parTy. He was instructed to carry me to the stage and lay me in the sling as it was clearly obvious that I was now so fucked up I would not be able to walk anywhere. I was carried through a crowd of 100s and 100s of the most nasTy highly charged infectious tops from all across the USA up to the stage where I was placed in the sling.

And for the final tannoy announcement;

- Gentlemen, welcome to the final leg of our broTherhood parTy. Once the Asmodeus chanting recommences, you will have a full 10 hours to pump in as much toxic seed as you can into this nasTy poz faGGot's guts.

Would guest numbers 45, 89, 172, 493, 517, 581, and 643 please make their way to the stage who have been carefully selected for their very high viral loads, and genotypes that this poz PiG does not possess yet.

10 more hours!? I was feeling the need to sleep to be honest. I am not sure I could manage another 10 minutes let alone 10 hours. And why had he picked out 7 of the parTy goers. How were they going to directly add to my already very high viral load of 274 million, and add to the strains of Hep C that I already had? I was very soon about to get my answer to that internal question.

Todd made his way to the stage and waited until all of the 7 poz studs he had summoned were there too. He had a bag which he took out of, 9 tourniquets, 2 for me (one on each arm), and one each for the 7 poz studs who apparently had a lot to gifT me. 😈

Also from the bag came 7 syringes, 6 were full of meTh, one was empty. Okay, maybe I would be able to manage to do more than 10 more minutes of fucking! 

Each of the 6 syringes of meTh had highly toxic blood from 6 of the 7 studs on stage drawn into them, then immediately inserted into my arms until I had 3 in each arm ready to be administered. The 7th and final syringe which was empty had it's needle inserted into a vein from parTy guest number 45 and an entire syringe full of his blood was drawn out. 

Out of all the parTy guests, why him? Standing by my head Todd with a deep concentration just like in the basement earlier felt around my neck and got ready to give me a very special and VERY t☢️xic gifT;

- Stay VERY STILL ...

He very slowly slid the needle in, and slowly depressed the plunger. What was so special about the blood that I had just been injected with. Whatever, it was now pumping around my body in seconds.

Immediately after this pure blood only SLAM I was within a few minutes slammed with the 6 broTherhood shoTs (that delicious combination of meTh and poz blood), FUCK, I was now meTh flying again and gagging for more toxic Death Dick to plough my wrecked cunT ~ I was now completely ready to be totally fucking gang raped!

Picking up the 7 empty poz tainted syringes and holding them in each hand Todd faced the crowd who had just watched what had just unfolded on the stage, his arms punching the air as he cheered in an animalistic manner with his gaunt yellow face looking completely depraved and twisTed underneath his Leather executioner hood.

The several hundred poz fuckers all responded with similar depraved twisTed deafening cheers, with various jeers thrown in such as;

- Let's recharge the faGGot, and all kinds of remarks to let me know exactly where I was in the pecking order tonight/today; Number 667!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Chapter 51; *Asmodeus Returns for gang bang finale*

Soon after Uncle Todd left the stage the Asmodeus chanting returned, filling and echoing around the entire abandoned warehouse via the generator fueled speaker system, and once it did the stage that the sling was positioned above with me laying in it was flooded with a rush of toxic breeders and their balls full of viral filth all eager to add to my already extremely high viral load.

With the main area in front of the stage full of 100's of hot sexy toxic breeders making out, fucking, sucking and FFisting I was very quickly being fucked. And bam, having fucked me for a mere 45 seconds the first fucker in this next 10 hour non stop breeding marathon dumped his load. Once loaded up he withdrew and in a few short seconds breeder number two was rutting inside of me, slamming in hard and fast with wild abandonment. 

As the second guy pumped away to dump a second load up me in quick succession parTy guest number 45 crouched by my head and took great joy in telling me who he is in a sinister and depraved sounding tone of voice;

- Hey nasTy PiG, it's Jim. But you can call me Uncle Jim, because I am sure we are going to grow much closer in time. I have AIDS, and until a short moment ago you did not have Hep C genotypes 4 & 2, nor a med resistant strain of HIV, but after that pure blood SLAM you just recieved in your neck you DO now! Fuck yeah, I am parTy guest number 45 that has just added to your wonderful and virulent strains of toxic filth. I suppose you'll be wanting my dirTy seed too huh? ...

As he uttered that last sentence he breathed shallow warm breaths on my neck whilst also biting on my ear lobe too. Whether his question was rhetorical or not, I could not answer him for a multitude of reasons; 

Breeder number three was rutting away at me really aggressively, sling chains rattling, fucking me with absolute no mercy (breeder number two had already pumped, dumped, and left), and I was flying high as a kite with my head spinning whilst getting lost deep within the Asmodeus chants. I was in no position to speak. Jim continued getting off on his nasTy talk;

- ... You most certainly do deserve receiving my toxic viral ridden sperm dumped deep within your poz piggy guts, BUT, I want to have an unhurried session with you, 1 on 1 first of all, so I might not give you my load at this parTy. We'll see what Todd has to say about it.

What could Todd have to do with it? Jim stood up from his crouching position by my head and physically turned my neck so I was facing him. And there staring me right in my face was his Dick. He wasn't big in girth, probably only about 3.5", but what he did not have in girth he certainly made up for in length, showing off a very impressive 11" of poz meaT. His Dick had a tattoo of a serpent which wrapped around the entire length of his toxic shaft with it's forked tongue slithering out at the tip. And from the tip oozed out Gono pus. 

As my cum dripping cunT continued to be pounded I took my current vision of a toxic Gono serpent poz Dick upto Jim's 67 year old face. Not only did he share in common with Uncle Todd of having a strong discharge of Gono from his poz fuck tool, his face was also yellow and gaunt with the whites to his eyes yellow;

And to think, his toxic DNA was already corrupting me without even having even laid a finger on me. He looked down at me, stroking his now growing with arousal poz Dick, using his pus as lube, and smirking all the while with a greedy depraved lust in his eyes.

He scooped up some of the Gono pus that was leaking from my infecTed poz Dick to lube up his own, continuing to stroke for a little while longer at which point he slid his serpent Dick into my mouth fucking it in unison with breeder number five banging my trashed up cunT. Yep, FOUR loads already gifTed to me on this stage of pure PIGdom. And now five, with breeder number six rutting inside of me right away as soon as I had received my fifth load.

I was close to getting a sixth load in this final 10 hours of RAW gang bang poz fucking when Jim took his Dick out of my mouth and once again crouched down to speak a few more words before departing, again talking in a sinister and depraved sounding tone of voice;

- ... By the way PiG, my current med resistant viral load stands at an astronomical 388 million. I'd like to think I've helped get your numbers up. We must be the two most toxic PiGs here. Fuck YEAH look at you, taking load after load after toxic load without even a hint of question nor resistance. You want to take Uncle Jim's forearm up that trashed up poz cunT of yours? *He bit on my ear lobe again as his warm perverted breath hit my neck* ... YEAH, I bet you would fucking love that

On that note he stood up and walked off, leaving me to be USED! He spent the next half hour looking for Todd when he eventually found him;

- Hey Todd buddy, great parTy. Loving the English PiG. He is cute.
- Yeah, you sometimes do get a ... *a coughing fit ensued* ... do get a sweet gem turn up that you just have to have.
- Are you okay? That sounds like a nasTy cough going on there.
- Yeah, I am fine, just started a few days ago. I am sure it is nothing.
- What I wanted to ask you is, do you have any plans for this cute English PiG for after the parTy? I'd love to take him to mine afterwards for some 1 on 1 action.
- Ayan was going to drive him home, but, he is all yours if you want to take him for some extra play. But he'll probably be way too knackered to be up for anything.
- Oh don't worry, he can sleep whilst I play with him. I'm going to grab some sleep in my van. I'll be back later.
- Okay. I'll let Ayan know of the latest plans.

Jim went to his van and soon fell asleep, and got in a massive 9 hours much needed sleep. He was now well rested and well able to use me how he was planning to. He came back into the warehouse and made his way to the stage where I had now been gang banged on the stage for a solid 9 and 3 quarters of an hour, Just 15 minutes to go until the parTy was over.

In Jim's absence not only had I been brutally fucked and loaded for nearly 10 continuous hours, the horny fuckers who all bred me whilst I was earlier tied down to the fuck bench in the cage had all at some poinT been ready to use me again, but, to leave enough time for everyone to have a go at loading up my cunT these 299 breeders from the cage instead either pissed on me, with a few hundred shooting their poz loads onto my body and face, and dozens upon dozens making me suck them off until they shot their filth right down my throat. I was now heavily soiled inside and out. My entire body was a cesspit of depraved toxic filth.

Jim watched on as I received my final loads of the parTy, with the final load up my cunT coming from the 665th man of the day. My swollen gaping cunT was literally ... DRIPPING!

As soon as the Asmodeus chants had stopped Jim carried me to his van (I could not walk, as I was now really fucked up). He lay me in the back seat on top of towels, and covered me with a cotton sheet for the drive back into a suburban part of the city. He lived on the outskirts of the city so owned a nice large house.

Upon arrival he looked out for any nosy neigbours who maybe having a good gawp just to make sure that no one was looking, then carried me into his house, up the stairs, and into one of his spare rooms that he used as a play room, and here I was now layed into yet another sling.

He left me for a while where I lapsed into a state of drifting in and out of sleep with some pretty wild crazy images pumping through my meTh'd up neurons. What was he going to do to me?

Edited by 6Cu6Mg6
minor edit
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Glad to see you back. Loved the video, almost hypnotic with the flickering flames, smoke and the wonderful chant.

I wonder what dastardly deeds Jim has up his sleeve.

Maybe it is going up the English Pig's sleeve1781139182_InDeep.jpg.c083ab783cf67abf49e474519ee26223.jpg

• Like 1

Chapter 52; *From reSLAM 💉 to Bicep 💪, to Stevie-boy needing something ...*

I do not know how long I had been passed out for at the poinT Uncle Jim returned to his play room, but the slight sound of the door opening to the playroom made me suddenly jump awake from my sleep. But I remained sleepy. He had brought with him a glass of an electrolyte drink so I would remain stable. Good to know I was in such caring and very much capable hands. In fact I was about to find out how capable they indeed were! He started to firmly slap my face;

- Hey PiG, wake up, c'mon, wakey wakey, Uncle Jim has another gifT for you *slap slap* c'mon, wake up.

I eventually roused for enough of a time to communicate with him for a short while. First of all he made me drink the electrolyte drink, and then just like on stage at the warehouse, he crouched by my head as I lay in the sling to speak to me, continuing to talk in his sinister and depraved sounding tone of voice;

- You have to be one of the cutest yet nastiesT pigs that I have ever had lay in this sling. So, tell me pig, are you enjoying my fucked up viruses growing inside of you?
- Yes Sir.
- And do you want even more of Uncle Jim's fucked up virus inside of you, corrupting your very own DNA?
- Yes Sir.
- Then BEG me for it. Beg me for M☢️RE!
- Please Sir, load me up with more of your nasTy virus. Increase my viral load. PLEASE Sir. Fuck my cunT and fill me with your toxic viral filth.
- OH piggy, nasTy nasTy piggy, I think I can do much better than just merely fucking you to increase that already impressive viral load of yours. You up for another pure blood SLAM?
- Yes Sir.
- Oh you are so fucked up boy. *A deep and dark sinister laugh entered into my ear canal as the man in charge got off on the power and depravity of the situation*. Oh Fuck YEAH, you are one special pig alright, all so willing and very eager to the poinT of begging to be SLAMMED with even more of my virulent med resistant strain. Let's recharge you up then.

He got up and attached a tourniquet to his arm and one to my arm. I watched on as the syringe filled up with his extremely toxic blood, imagining the viruses contained within bursting to be let loose inside of me. Once the needle was out of his vein he pressed on his arm for a short while, then, it was time to exert more power and control over me. In went the same dirTy needle, and slowly in went his highly charged corrupt DNA, charging into my system with no barrier and no way of going back to reverse the extra filth that I just had pumped into me. Once done he slid his serpent tatted 🐍 Dick of Death deep inside of me, leaned over my body and towards my face, and shoved his tongue down my throat, kissing me deeply and with an intense passion. 

Although still super exhausted I felt a slight surge of energy and a deep connection with my SLAMMER as we kissed deeply and fucked even deeper. Even though he was a very long 11" in length with his Dick, I could not feel it pumping away inside of me. The sensation was very odd, like his Dick was actually part of my cunT anatomy, as one, and that it was two pieces of warmth coexisting together naturally. He stopped kissing me and brought his lips to my ear, whispering;

- You filthy whore. You nasTy faGGot. Such a greedy pig desperate for as many toxic gifTs as he can get. I suppose you want me to load you with more poz cum, is that it?
- Yes please Sir. Charge up my nasTy poz cunT. Show me who is the boss around here.
- Oh, don't you worry, I am gonna show you who is boss alright, but as for my load, you are going to have to learn to be patient.

He straightened himself up, withdrew from my sloppy as hell gaping hole, got himself a chair positioning it at the end of the sling to commence a FFisting of my very swollen, battered, loose, dripping with NasTy poz cum, cummy cunT.

On his first attempt at slipping just two fingers inside of me his entire hand up to and just past his wrist with great ease and absolutely no effort slipped in instead. Having been almost constantly fucked and high on meTh for an entire day I was now really gaping. However, I was about to be made even wider.

For the next 6 solid hours he worked on widening the gape as it currently stood. Within minutes of him starting I had lapsed back into my drifting in and out of vivid almost lucid like dreaming of broken sleep. 3 hours in to my gape widening I was in a heavy doze but not quite asleep, but almost, when I felt my face being slapped firmly again;

- Hey PiG, wake up, c'mon, wakey wakey, wanna see what Uncle Jim can do ... *slap slap* c'mon, wake up.
- Eh, wha', what's happening.
- WAKE up PiG! I've got something great to show you.
- What is it *I said sleepily*
- I NEED you to wake up properly *slap slap* ... C'mon ...
- I'm awake, I'm awake. What is it. Is it something fun?
- Oh YES, it is a LOT if fun. 💪

I was now alert enough for him to show me what he wanted to show me, and for me to engage. He sat back on the chair and put both of his hands inside of me halfway up his forearms. Yeah, I could feel that. Fuck, it felt intense and extremely pleasurable. He worked on me like that for a while ...

- Wanna see Uncle Jim's next trick?
- Yes please Sir.

Both of his hands came out with one hand going back in, up to halfway of his forearm, then, to his elbow, then .... my cunT lips were now gripping onto the first part of his bicep, and FUCK, I felt like I was about to explode and take off. I suddenly woke up properly and felt like I was beginning to come up again on meTh. I started to pant, and grunt, then as it was getting even more intense I took my eyes to his face with my expression scrunched up in a this pleasure is too much to handle look. His face at first was focused in on my now super stuffed poz cunT, and then .... Our eyes met.

His look said it all. He was looking at me as though to say *You really are an extremely nasTy pig, and I am loving having my arm buried deep inside your poz gaping soft velvety fleshy cunT*. I started to speak, but could not get my words out as I was experiencing such intense pleasure;

- Please, I ...
- 'I' what?
- I need another ...
- 'I need another' what? What is it you need pig?

What was Stevie-boy needing? Another arm inside maybe? 

Edited by 6Cu6Mg6
highlighting some text
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2

On 5/5/2020 at 5:24 AM, bootedrbrboi4poz said:

Tremendous. Well worth the wait. Hope there's still more to cum!

On 5/5/2020 at 6:46 AM, AZpighole said:

Completely  worth the wait, welcome back! 

Thank you @bootedrbrboi4poz & @AZpighole for your kind words. Four more chapTers for your delectation. 👅

1 hour ago, TTFN said:

Glad to see you back. Loved the video, almost hypnotic with the flickering flames, smoke and the wonderful chant

Glad you enjoyed the video @TTFN. You were half way correct in guessing Jim's dastardly deeds. Although, more to come from him in this story, AND, I have plans for him to cross over to the sequel of another story, with that another story still going, lol ... So many ideas.

• Upvote 1