Are real asshole rough tops becoming a myth?

Younameme

Now I hoping this is the place to ask...Where the hell do I find (if they are actually a thing)

tough, rude, mean asshole tops who will be as brutal as they like and really do what they claim to do.

im in Melbourne Australia, and I don’t care if I have to travel periodically to be used and pummeled...but I’d kinda like one near me to keep me in line.

if you know someone like this or think your a tough master message me...and try restore my faith in the red blooded asshole tops that people are claiming to be...,

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Younameme said:

Now I hoping this is the place to ask...Where the hell do I find (if they are actually a thing)

tough, rude, mean asshole tops who will be as brutal as they like and really do what they claim to do.

im in Melbourne Australia, and I don’t care if I have to travel periodically to be used and pummeled...but I’d kinda like one near me to keep me in line.

if you know someone like this or think your a tough master message me...and try restore my faith in the red blooded asshole tops that people are claiming to be...,

My husband is one, but it is definitely hard to find tops at that end of the spectrum.  Persistence is key, and making it known what you are looking for and that they can have control over you.

3 hours ago, Younameme said:

They are hard to find, start with the cocky/selfish ones, I'm usually called an "asshole" for other reasons.😈

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

i have to agree they are very hard to find. as for me i love it rough, want a top who will be brutal and looks at me as just a mere peace of meat for his pleasure and is not afriad to treat me in such manner both physically and verbably. i cant remember the time i have had a top slap my ass as i love to hear my ass getting slapped and being spanked and anything else he wants to do. but such are rare even if I say what i like they tend to feel sorry for me.  i try to tell them its the kind of sex i like rough and even kinky if he wants

Rough tops are a vanishing breed (pun intended) and my favorite kind of fucker.

I had a buddy for years who was an excellent top, big veiny cock, but too invested in my pleasure. He also didn't get much play and couldn't understand why. 

Over the years, I got him to tap into his inner beast. To fuck for his pleasure ONLY. To demean the bottom while he fucks him. To call them "bitch". To make the bottom refer to his hole as a pussy or a cunt. To kick them to the curb when he was done using them. Basically; to be an Entitled Alpha Fucker.

Ever since, he has been in HEAVY demand. He learned that if you treat a bottom like a worthless cumrag; they will cum crawling back for more and tell all their freinds..who will cum for some abuse. He seriously fucks and breeds two or more bottoms every damn day.

He has thanked me several times for helping him embrace that primal means of sexual expression.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2019 at 12:37 PM, ChainedBoy said:

Rough tops are a vanishing breed (pun intended) and my favorite kind of fucker.

I had a buddy for years who was an excellent top, big veiny cock, but too invested in my pleasure. He also didn't get much play and couldn't understand why. 

Over the years, I got him to tap into his inner beast. To fuck for his pleasure ONLY. To demean the bottom while he fucks him. To call them "bitch". To make the bottom refer to his hole as a pussy or a cunt. To kick them to the curb when he was done using them. Basically; to be an Entitled Alpha Fucker.

Ever since, he has been in HEAVY demand. He learned that if you treat a bottom like a worthless cumrag; they will cum crawling back for more and tell all their freinds..who will cum for some abuse. He seriously fucks and breeds two or more bottoms every damn day.

He has thanked me several times for helping him embrace that primal means of sexual expression.

@ChainedBoy, wheres He located? I'd love to be one of His next conquests. My hole is really tight and I would LOVE to be verbally abused and my cunt ripped open brutally by Him

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am this kind of top.
The thing is, often, guys on app are like "yeah don't worry, i just want to be your slut, do watever you want" but when you are in front of them, after 1 or 2 slaps they are often like "yeah ...  no, dont be that rough please", "oh no don't fuck me that hard at the begining I need to open up", "you are too hard with my mouth" etc... 

With time, I tend to be more gentle with guy I never fucked, because I am kind of tired to hear that I am an asshole when we agreed 1 hour before that I'll be an asshole.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Marlarbar said:

I am this kind of top.
The thing is, often, guys on app are like "yeah don't worry, i just want to be your slut, do watever you want" but when you are in front of them, after 1 or 2 slaps they are often like "yeah ...  no, dont be that rough please", "oh no don't fuck me that hard at the begining I need to open up", "you are too hard with my mouth" etc... 

With time, I tend to be more gentle with guy I never fucked, because I am kind of tired to hear that I am an asshole when we agreed 1 hour before that I'll be an asshole.

I get this, too.   Their fantasy is better than the reality.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Marlarbar said:

I am this kind of top.

This is frustrating to hear. There are those of us eagerly in search of what you offer, and both willing and able to take your use, yet the opportunity to connect and enjoy that unrestrained sexual expression is being sabotaged by fantasists and pretenders. It drives me crazy to get back from hosting a night of gentle Tops and wishing that just one of them had taken me savagely, only to read that some tender-assed bottom pushed away the very fuck that I would have richly rewarded with all the skill in my cunt.

And what makes it worse is that I know that when my ads say I’m looking for rough fucking, that kind of Top now likely assumes that it’s just my fantasy and I couldn’t actually handle it. What to do??

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ErosWired said:

This is frustrating to hear. There are those of us eagerly in search of what you offer, and both willing and able to take your use, yet the opportunity to connect and enjoy that unrestrained sexual expression is being sabotaged by fantasists and pretenders. It drives me crazy to get back from hosting a night of gentle Tops and wishing that just one of them had taken me savagely, only to read that some tender-assed bottom pushed away the very fuck that I would have richly rewarded with all the skill in my cunt.

And what makes it worse is that I know that when my ads say I’m looking for rough fucking, that kind of Top now likely assumes that it’s just my fantasy and I couldn’t actually handle it. What to do??

"harder please, thank you Sir"

It's something 1 guy told me some time ago when I slapped him for the first time. I knew he was a true whore, the fuck was awesome. 

Now, I ask what is the most degrading experience they had in the past. It helps to know what the sub is capable of. Maybe you can tell it without the top asking, like a proof of what you like. Honestly, it's all I look for : someone who allready did this kind of fuck

• Upvote 3

On 11/27/2019 at 12:47 PM, Younameme said:

I wouldn't call myself an asshole or rude. I like to fuck rough and hard as deep as I can. I call names and could slap you on your face. Stretch your legs apart so I can fuck deeper. I will ram till headboard hit the walls. Wild sex is what turns me on. I even once bit my pig pushed his head down and held it with my foot. I would chock him with my cock till he gasps for air and gag and fight my legs that wrapped around his head to hold it in place when sucking me balls deep. Chock with me hand till his face is red. Turn his head to the edge of the bed and face fuck him while on his back and his head out of the bed and hold it there. I’ll sit on his face and make him suck and lick my ass then fuck him like there is no tomorrow. I cum and dont care if he doesn't and if I let him cum its a gift from me not bcz I care. Raunchy, sweaty and degrading sex is what I DO AND LIKE. As you said about tops goes to the bottoms, they will claim everything till they meet me. Only few can handle it and came back 

Edited by CA-master
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1