The Canoe Trip

2 hours ago, chi4loads said:

I took a stab at Colin's backstory.   drscorpio - feel free to split this into it's own thread if you think it's better that way

----------

Colin sulked in the back row of the van during the ride back.  Chris was with Eric in the row in front of him and the two were fooling around with each other the whole drive back.  He felt uncomfortable with the cage still on his cock and watching Chris fuck Eric just made it worse.   Colin wondered how long Ken was going to make him wear the damn thing and if he could hide it from his girlfriend.

The van hit a large pothole and it caused Chris to slam into Eric's ass and unleash a big load of neg cum inside.   Colin felt it too and he groaned out as the cage pinched his cock again.  He laid back on the seat and closed his eyes trying to figure out how he got here...

It had been like any other day at work a little more than a year before.  Ken had been busting his balls to work faster loading the semi trailers.  He finally had his lunch break and was eating the sandwich his girlfriend had made him that morning.   One of his co-workers, Warren, walked up and said "Ya know whats on the other side of that wall at the book store, right?"

Colin sighed and said "Some soft lips and a talented tongue unlike the cold bitch I got at home that don't suck cock."  He had noticed Ken nearby and hoped his comments didn't piss his boss off any more than he usually was.  Warren laughed quietly and replied "Bet that ain't the only thing you like there.   Those fag's pussies feel fuckin' great, don't they."   Colin blushed and knew Warren was right but just mumbled "Leave me alone."  At the end of the day, Ken walked up to Colin and put his arm around him and walked him to the office.

Closing the door, Ken said "So, you been goin' out to the dirty book store?"

"Uh... Yeah, I been there a few times.  My girlfriend hasn't been givi'n me anything for the past few months and I got needs" Colin said nervously.

"Mmmhmm.  Ya know its mostly gay guys on the other side suckin', right?" Ken said with an evil grin.

"Yeah, I know.  But I can't see em and some really know how to give head" Colin replied.

Ken waited a moment and then asked "You ever have any of em back their asses up to the wall and let you fuck em?" 

Colin's face went pale and he wasn't sure he wanted to have this conversation with his boss.  He looked down at his feet and mumbled "A few times."

Ken smiled and knew he had his next victim.  "So, ya like to camp and canoe down a river?" he said swiftly changing he subject.

Colin had a perplexed look on his face and finally responded "Yeah, I like camping.  My old girlfriend loved to have sex outdoors, but not the one I have now.  I've only been in a canoe once or twice, though.  Why?"

"Well, we need another person for our annual canoe trip in a few weeks.   It's all guys and if you don't mind a little ass fuckin, drinkin n camping I think you might have a good time. It's Monday through Thursday and we cover your pay that week. We just gotta keep this quiet between us or everyone might want to go. You in?" Ken asked.

Colin was really confused.  His boss, who had been a hard assed slave driver the three years he had worked there was suddenly talking to him like a friend.  Even inviting him on a camping trip and getting a paid vacation. "I could ignore the gay sex stuff... or maybe join if I was horny and needed to fuck" Colin thought as his mind raced and after a minute he turned to Ken and said "Sounds like fun, sure."

Down for this story and glad Chris is getting some after the trip.

• Moderators
10 hours ago, chi4loads said:

I took a stab at Colin's backstory.   drscorpio - feel free to split this into it's own thread if you think it's better that way

That's up to you. I think it works fine like it is. If you decide you really want it split off later, just let me know. 

• Thanks 1

On the Friday before the trip, Ken called him into the office and explained a few things about the trip.  Stuff he would need, that he was the only new guy on the trip this year and that he would be sharing a tent with the guy that was new the year before.  His tent mate was a year or two younger than him, the son of Ken's good friend and since he had been the trip's new guy the year before he would show him the ropes.   It got weird when Ken told him to close his eyes and open his mouth before feeling something rub over his gums. After Ken told him to open his eyes, Ken gave him a yellow waterproof bag and said "All your shit needs to fit in here.  You won't need much, anyway.  We'll see you early Monday morning."

Colin slept in the truck the whole way up and had no idea where he was when the truck stopped and everyone started unloading.  He was half asleep when they put into the river and was still groggy when they beached the canoes only an hour later.  His canoe and tent partner, Andy, dragged him out of the canoe and pushed him next to Ken as the rest of the guys circled around.  He was kind of surprised since Andy had seemed really easy going before, but now had gotten a little aggressive.

Colin looked around at the guys and they all looked like wolves ready to attack a doe.  They stared at him and a few were rubbing their crotches.   Ken was talking and he really wasn't sure what was said since he was distracted by the scary looks he was getting.  He heard bits like "Newbie... no fucking... gets fucked... only inside" but they didn't register until Andy grabbed him and pushed him to his knees.

"Suck, Newbie" Andy commanded, pulling out a semi-hard cock.

"You heard him.  He's your master for the day.  You do what he tells you to or there's hell to pay tonight" Ken growled.

Colin looked around and saw everyone staring at him.  He hesitated and Andy yelled out "Now!"  Colin opened his mouth and took the tip of Andy's cock in and slowly started to bob.  He never got more than an inch or two in and after a few minutes Andy got impatient.  He grabbed Colin's head and started to thrust in.  Colin gagged and squirmed, but Andy held tight.  He kept pumping his cock into Colin's mouth and while it wasn't a good blowjob, Andy got excited making Colin do something he was loathe to do.

A few minutes later, Andy realized he wasn't going to cum like this.  "Do I jerk my self close and then cum in his mouth, or save it for the next stop and dump it up his ass" Andy thought.  It only took seconds, but he made his mind up and pulled his cock out of Colin's mouth.  He grabbed a fistful of Colin's hair with one hand and jerked himself with the other. He stroked faster and then yelled out "Open your mouth, motherfucker!"  The moment Colin opened wide enough, Andy started to shove in.  The first rope caught Colin's lip and the rest of them coated his mouth and tongue.

The guys standing around cheered out as Colin stood there frozen, unsure what he should do.  The feeling of another guy's cum in his mouth repulsed him but he was afraid of what would happen if he spit it out.  Reluctantly he swallowed several times, filling his stomach with Andy's cum.  Andy pulled his dick out of Colin's mouth and slapped it across his cheek.  "You need practice.  By the end of the trip you should be much better" Andy said as he let go of Colin's hair and pulled up his trunks.

The group got back in their canoes and Colin paddled along, following the other canoes.  The blowjob that he just gave kept running through his mind.  "How the fuck did I let that happen?" Colin wondered.  He tried to think about almost anything else, but visions of Andy's sweaty cock between his lips and then the cum squirting on his face and in his mouth kept haunting him.   An hour later downriver, Andy yelled to Colin "Beach on that sandbar."   

Once the canoe was secured, Andy told Colin "You're my bitch today.  Drop your shorts and kneel next to the canoe."  Colin protested and Andy replied "Do you really want to find out what hell Ken has cooked up for you if you don't follow my orders?"  Colin was now regretting taking Ken up on his offer and hoped that if he survived a day of Andy's abuse, he could get his chance at fucking Andy as payback and some of the guys that had laughed at him too.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, chi4loads said:

On the Friday before the trip, Ken called him into the office and explained a few things about the trip.  Stuff he would need, that he was the only new guy on the trip this year and that he would be sharing a tent with the guy that was new the year before.  His tent mate was a year or two younger than him, the son of Ken's good friend and since he had been the trip's new guy the year before he would show him the ropes.   It got weird when Ken told him to close his eyes and open his mouth before feeling something rub over his gums. After Ken told him to open his eyes, Ken gave him a yellow waterproof bag and said "All your shit needs to fit in here.  You won't need much, anyway.  We'll see you early Monday morning."

Colin slept in the truck the whole way up and had no idea where he was when the truck stopped and everyone started unloading.  He was half asleep when they put into the river and was still groggy when they beached the canoes only an hour later.  His canoe and tent partner, Andy, dragged him out of the canoe and pushed him next to Ken as the rest of the guys circled around.  He was kind of surprised since Andy had seemed really easy going before, but now had gotten a little aggressive.

Colin looked around at the guys and they all looked like wolves ready to attack a doe.  They stared at him and a few were rubbing their crotches.   Ken was talking and he really wasn't sure what was said since he was distracted by the scary looks he was getting.  He heard bits like "Newbie... no fucking... gets fucked... only inside" but they didn't register until Andy grabbed him and pushed him to his knees.

"Suck, Newbie" Andy commanded, pulling out a semi-hard cock.

"You heard him.  He's your master for the day.  You do what he tells you to or there's hell to pay tonight" Ken growled.

Colin looked around and saw everyone staring at him.  He hesitated and Andy yelled out "Now!"  Colin opened his mouth and took the tip of Andy's cock in and slowly started to bob.  He never got more than an inch or two in and after a few minutes Andy got impatient.  He grabbed Colin's head and started to thrust in.  Colin gagged and squirmed, but Andy held tight.  He kept pumping his cock into Colin's mouth and while it wasn't a good blowjob, Andy got excited making Colin do something he was loathe to do.

A few minutes later, Andy realized he wasn't going to cum like this.  "Do I jerk my self close and then cum in his mouth, or save it for the next stop and dump it up his ass" Andy thought.  It only took seconds, but he made his mind up and pulled his cock out of Colin's mouth.  He grabbed a fistful of Colin's hair with one hand and jerked himself with the other. He stroked faster and then yelled out "Open your mouth, motherfucker!"  The moment Colin opened wide enough, Andy started to shove in.  The first rope caught Colin's lip and the rest of them coated his mouth and tongue.

The guys standing around cheered out as Colin stood there frozen, unsure what he should do.  The feeling of another guy's cum in his mouth repulsed him but he was afraid of what would happen if he spit it out.  Reluctantly he swallowed several times, filling his stomach with Andy's cum.  Andy pulled his dick out of Colin's mouth and slapped it across his cheek.  "You need practice.  By the end of the trip you should be much better" Andy said as he let go of Colin's hair and pulled up his trunks.

The group got back in their canoes and Colin paddled along, following the other canoes.  The blowjob that he just gave kept running through his mind.  "How the fuck did I let that happen?" Colin wondered.  He tried to think about almost anything else, but visions of Andy's sweaty cock between his lips and then the cum squirting on his face and in his mouth kept haunting him.   An hour later downriver, Andy yelled to Colin "Beach on that sandbar."   

Once the canoe was secured, Andy told Colin "You're my bitch today.  Drop your shorts and kneel next to the canoe."  Colin protested and Andy replied "Do you really want to find out what hell Ken has cooked up for you if you don't follow my orders?"  Colin was now regretting taking Ken up on his offer and hoped that if he survived a day of Andy's abuse, he could get his chance at fucking Andy as payback and some of the guys that had laughed at him too.

He has got to learn. There are rules to being the newbie 

Colin pushed his shorts off and got on his knees, leaning against the canoe.  He knew Ken had a temper and didn't want to cross him, but also didn't want to get fucked.  He wasn't sure what was worse, but decided to see how bad it was taking Andy's dick.  One of his ex-girlfriends had fingered his ass a few times and it really got him to shoot hard, so maybe this wouldn't be too bad.   Then he remembered that Andy's cock was a lot bigger than her finger.  Andy knelt down behind Colin and spit on his hole a few times.  He pressed a finger in and finally got it inside after adding a few more gobs of spit.   "Fuck, you're tight.  You a virgin?" asked Andy.

"I ain't no fag" Colin said defiantly.

"God, I love fuckin' virgins. So tight and easy to destroy their holes. I might even get you knocked up on the first fuck" Andy said as he worked his finger in deeper.  He soon added a second finger, twisting the pair around inside Colin's quivering hole.  "Three or just go for my cock?" Andy wondered and decided he needed to fuck too badly.   Colin screamed out as Andy roughly shoved his dick into the slightly relaxed opening.

Colin writhed and yelled as Andy worked his dick further into Colin's ass.  The only people that could hear him, though, were the other guys in his group.  Some whistled, some cheered Andy on and some clapped.  All slowed their canoes to watch Andy deflower Colin's cunt.   Andy didn't wait for Colin to get used to his cock inside him and was driving his cock in and out of him seconds later.  Colin faded in and out of conciousness for a bit as the pain racked his body.  

His hole kept spasming around Andy's cock and it didn't let Andy fuck long.  Colin's hole was tight and there wasn't a lot of spit to lube his cock.  He knew he was precumming but the flesh sleeve gripped his shaft tightly and really gave a lot of friction on it.  Colin's groaning was turning Andy on and his cock was throbbing while he pumped his cock in harder and harder.

"FUCK!  Oh god!!!  NOOOOOOO!!!  Please... STOP!!!" Colin yelled out.

"Not until I fuckin' breed that virgin hole!" Andy replied as he shoved in one more time and felt his cock pulse as ropes of viral cum flooded Colin's chute.  Andy groaned out "Come on, boys, time to charge up another straight guy!"

The pain was still shooting through his body as Colin realized his ass was getting filled with another guy's cum.  He was freaked out and then he heard Andy's comment which made no sense to him.  What "boys" was he talking about? They were the only ones on the sandbar, right?  At least the cock pounding his ass had stopped and he could feel just a gentle rocking motion from Andy.  Andy slapped each butt cheek and slowly pulled out saying "Mmm, pink cum, my favorite kind."

"Back in the canoe, we gotta catch up to the other guys" Andy said.   Colin slowly stood and  pulled his shorts up, the pain in his ass making him move slowly.  He finally pushed the bow of the canoe in the water and sat down, with more pain surging through his body.  As they paddled down the river, the pain slowly changed to a dull ache.  A little over an hour later, as they spotted a few canoes ahead of them, Andy yelled out "Beach on the right!" and they landed on another sandbar.  

"Show me that ass again" Andy said as he walked up to Colin.

"Please... I can't take any more.   I'll suck you again...  but no fucking" Colin pleaded.

Andy chuckled "Maybe later.  I feel like fuckin' ass again so on your knees."

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, chi4loads said:

Colin pushed his shorts off and got on his knees, leaning against the canoe.  He knew Ken had a temper and didn't want to cross him, but also didn't want to get fucked.  He wasn't sure what was worse, but decided to see how bad it was taking Andy's dick.  One of his ex-girlfriends had fingered his ass a few times and it really got him to shoot hard, so maybe this wouldn't be too bad.   Then he remembered that Andy's cock was a lot bigger than her finger.  Andy knelt down behind Colin and spit on his hole a few times.  He pressed a finger in and finally got it inside after adding a few more gobs of spit.   "Fuck, you're tight.  You a virgin?" asked Andy.

"I ain't no fag" Colin said defiantly.

"God, I love fuckin' virgins. So tight and easy to destroy their holes. I might even get you knocked up on the first fuck" Andy said as he worked his finger in deeper.  He soon added a second finger, twisting the pair around inside Colin's quivering hole.  "Three or just go for my cock?" Andy wondered and decided he needed to fuck too badly.   Colin screamed out as Andy roughly shoved his dick into the slightly relaxed opening.

Colin writhed and yelled as Andy worked his dick further into Colin's ass.  The only people that could hear him, though, were the other guys in his group.  Some whistled, some cheered Andy on and some clapped.  All slowed their canoes to watch Andy deflower Colin's cunt.   Andy didn't wait for Colin to get used to his cock inside him and was driving his cock in and out of him seconds later.  Colin faded in and out of conciousness for a bit as the pain racked his body.  

His hole kept spasming around Andy's cock and it didn't let Andy fuck long.  Colin's hole was tight and there wasn't a lot of spit to lube his cock.  He knew he was precumming but the flesh sleeve gripped his shaft tightly and really gave a lot of friction on it.  Colin's groaning was turning Andy on and his cock was throbbing while he pumped his cock in harder and harder.

"FUCK!  Oh god!!!  NOOOOOOO!!!  Please... STOP!!!" Colin yelled out.

"Not until I fuckin' breed that virgin hole!" Andy replied as he shoved in one more time and felt his cock pulse as ropes of viral cum flooded Colin's chute.  Andy groaned out "Come on, boys, time to charge up another straight guy!"

The pain was still shooting through his body as Colin realized his ass was getting filled with another guy's cum.  He was freaked out and then he heard Andy's comment which made no sense to him.  What "boys" was he talking about? They were the only ones on the sandbar, right?  At least the cock pounding his ass had stopped and he could feel just a gentle rocking motion from Andy.  Andy slapped each butt cheek and slowly pulled out saying "Mmm, pink cum, my favorite kind."

"Back in the canoe, we gotta catch up to the other guys" Andy said.   Colin slowly stood and  pulled his shorts up, the pain in his ass making him move slowly.  He finally pushed the bow of the canoe in the water and sat down, with more pain surging through his body.  As they paddled down the river, the pain slowly changed to a dull ache.  A little over an hour later, as they spotted a few canoes ahead of them, Andy yelled out "Beach on the right!" and they landed on another sandbar.  

"Show me that ass again" Andy said as he walked up to Colin.

"Please... I can't take any more.   I'll suck you again...  but no fucking" Colin pleaded.

Andy chuckled "Maybe later.  I feel like fuckin' ass again so on your knees."

Fuck yeah! I blew reading that. Tight warm virgin hole getting bred deep! Colin will learn to like it after a few more canoe trips. 

Colin pushed his shorts down and saw the large dark stain on the back of them.  He knelt down on all fours in the sand and looked back at Andy.  "Go easier this time... please?" he begged.   Andy laughed again and spit a few times on Colin's abused hole and his cock.  He stroked himself a few times, but his cock was already stiff as a board.

Andy was determined to fuck Colin a lot longer this time and slowly pushed in until the flared head of his cut cock popped inside.   Colin groaned, but unlike the earlier fuck there was a lot less pain in his voice. Slowly, Andy pushed his cock in and pulled all the way out.  Adding a little more spit he sunk his cock in all the way and felt the heat from Colin's body in envelop his cock.  The trembling in Colin's body told him he was still in pain but it was nothing like the assault earlier.

This fuck was very different than the earlier one, longer and less brutal but still raw and Andy was coating all of Colin's tunnel with precum and rubbing it in with his shaft.  The longer he plowed, the more precum oozed out.  Soon the familiar sloppy fuck sounds started to come out and Andy fucked harder, churning the earlier load with his fresh precum.

"No!  Slower! Oh fuck!" Colin begged while Andy built up speed.  Andy would throw in the occasional hard thrust, slamming hard against Colin's ass, until he felt his balls tighten.  He began mercilessly pounding Colin until once more he was firing off jets of diseased jizz into Colin's unsuspecting body.

He left his throbbing cock inside Colin for almost a minute before pulling out and watching the gape slowly close back up.  Some cum inevitably dripped out and down his balls, but Andy found it hypnotic.  With the bruised ring closed up, Andy stood and pulled his shorts back on and went to the stern of the canoe.  "Hurry up, dude.  We gotta catch up again" Andy told Colin.

The rest of the day was the same.  Paddle downriver until they caught up to the group and then pull to the side.  On the last fuck before they got to the campsite for the night, Andy fucked and bred Colin's ass and then tried to make Colin suck his cum covered cock.  Colin tried, but the taste of cum, blood and his ass had him puking on the sand in seconds.

They beached the canoe along with the others and set up their tent.  Everyone noticed Colin's nervousness anytime one of the other guys moved.   "Relax, the only one you have to worry about tonight is Andy.  Tomorrow you should worry, it's all of us.  Oh, and since it's after dark, you need to be naked, Newbie" Ken said with a smirk.  The group sat around drinking, smoking and talking for a few hours until Andy turned to Colin and said "Newbie. Get over on the other side of the fire and let's show these guys how good you take dick now.

Horrified, Colin shook his head no. Andy tugged on Colin's hair and he slowly stood up and walked over to the opposite side of the fire pit.   He had wondered why everyone sat in a semicircle on one side of the fire rather than surrounding all of it.  "Fours" Andy said firmly and quickly Colin got on his hands and knees.

"Looks like you trained him well" Steve said, chuckling.

"The threat of Ken's wrath has that effect on guys" Andy replied to his dad.

Colin jumped when he felt the stubble from Andy's three day scruff on his ass as he pressed his face in to rim Colin.  A swift slap to his ass got him back in position and it didn't take Colin long to start to enjoy Andy's tongue on his hole.  It felt a lot better than Andy's cock stabbing into him and then ripping his guts up like earlier.  Colin let out a moan and most everyone started to laugh.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Colin's moaning didn't last long.  Several minutes later, Andy jabbed his tongue in and then stood up, dragging his cock over Colin's hole.  The head of his cock was wet with precum and slid easily into the spit covered entrance.   Colin groaned as he got fucked again, his ass still hurt from the earlier penetrations and here he was in front of a bunch of guys getting fucked like a whore.

Andy really liked being watched as he fucked, whether he was a top or bottom.  He was even used to his dad watching him fuck and as he looked over Steve was staring back at him with a huge smile.   "Charge him up good, son" Steve said as he stroked his cock.   Andy got on his feet, jockey style, and hammered Colin's ass while Colin begged him to stop.

After ten minutes Colin collapsed down on the sand, taking Andy with him.   Andy slammed a few more times before he thrust in deep and fired off six jets of toxic seed.   He laid there on top of Colin, the pair panting together a minute.  Finally, Andy got off Colin and pulled him to his feet before leading him over to the other guys.

"Show em your wrecked cunt, Newbie" Andy said to Colin sternly.

Colin turned and showed his ass to PJ first, who shoved a finger in roughly, scraping around before pulling it out and licking his finger clean.   Danny followed suit and made Colin yell out as the fingernail dug into his soft insides.  Eric, Billy, and Steve each got their taste of the poison eating away at Colin's guts.   Finally, Colin stood in front of Ken who stood up and looked over the marks on Colin's shoulder.  "Seven with that breeding there.  Nice job, Andy" Ken remarked.

"Thanks.  He'll have at least eight in the morning and then he's all yours" Andy replied with a sinister laugh.

The group finally called it a night a few hours later and headed to their tents.   Once inside, Andy told Colin "I'm gonna need that ass to keep my dick warm tonight so get closer" The two spooned and Andy humped Colin slowly until he shot another few spurts inside.   A few hours later, Andy woke up feeling the cool air on his body and Colin had rolled away.  

He climbed on top and shoved his dick back into Colin's battered cunt.  A few minutes of pounding had Colin whimpering and begging  "Please... cum in me and let me sleep!"  Andy gave Colin what he asked for, several jets of seed filling his ravaged hole and some time for rest to get ready for the next day.

Andy woke up the next morning to the sound of Colin wanking.  He grabbed Colin's hand and twisted it hard.  "You heard the rules.  Newbies can't jack off" Andy said loudly.  He pulled Colin out of the tent and they stood there naked on the sand as Ken walked up to Colin.  Ken reached down and grabbed Colin's balls and squeezed hard.

Colin screamed out "FUCK!!!!" and soon everyone was standing around them.  Ken squeezed again and said "I told you there would be hell to pay if you broke the rules" before loosening his grip.  Colin started to double over in pain and PJ bear hugged him from behind to pull him up straight, his stiff cock nestling between Colin's butt cheeks.   Ken squeezed his balls again, his face inches from Colin's.  "This is just a sample.  This is gonna feel like I tickled you compared to next time" Ken barked out.  He squeezed hard one more time and then released him, walking back to the camp fire.

Colin didn't remember much of the next two days.  He drank heavily and was stumbling by the time they made camp both days.  Both his ass and throat were sore from frequent fucks by the other six guys.   Andy spent the rest of the trip fucking PJ, Danny and Eric until Thursday morning when he drilled Colin in the tent, leaving one more viral load in him.  The group stopped a few times, giving Colin's ass more abuse until they arrived at the end point. They dragged the canoes up on the beach and waited for the bus to arrive.

"I think this is the earliest we've ever finished" Ken said as he walked over to Colin who was sitting on the sand looking exhausted.   "How'd you do?" Ken asked, not expecting an answer from Colin and looked over his back.   "Hmmm,  31 loads.  Not bad for a straight guy.  Guess we'll wait and see if the trip was a success" added Ken.   

Steve walked up to Ken and nudged him with his elbow.  "You gonna tell him?" Steve asked with a sinister smile.  "Nah, let him figure it out.  Hopefully he'll pass it on to a few before then" Ken replied.   Colin looked up at the two guys and scrunched his face up, unclear on what they were talking about.  He just hoped no one would tell his co-workers about him getting fucked and sucking dick the whole trip.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

On 3/8/2020 at 8:47 PM, chi4loads said:

Day 3, Part 2

They parked the canoes and got out, Steve and Ken pulling their fishing rods from their canoes.  Les stood back and watched the guys wade into the water and start to cast looking for something slimy to bite on their hooks.  Andy laid back in the canoe and seemed to pass out almost immediately.  Les curled his finger, letting Chris know he wanted him.   Chris followed Les away from the water with Colin close behind him.  Les looked around and spotted a nice strong tree and walked over to it.  "Face the tree, boy" Les told Chris.  

Chris walked up and pushed his shorts off, hanging them on a branch.  Les pulled out a rope and bound Chris's hands to it before moving behind Chris.  He kneeled down and started to eat Chris's ass out.  Chris began to moan, enjoying Les's tongue, and Les was enjoying Chris's firm, tight butt and just a hint of the load Colin left in earlier.  

Chris looked back and Colin was stroking his dick watching Les rim his ass.  Les stood up after rimming Chris for almost fifteen minutes and rubbed his hard cock up and down Chris's crack.  He lined up and thrust in, making Chris yelp as he wasn't ready to get fucked so soon.  Les drilled Chris, not being gentle in any way.    Chris was turned on, though.  His dick tried to harden but the confines of the cage made it painful and all he could do is let the precum drool out on to the ground.  He had never considered himself attracted to older daddies but right now he was in heaven getting fucked by Les.     

"Hurry up grampa, I gotta bust my nut in the fag" Colin said.

"Wait your turn, boy.  I'm enjoying this newbie.  He's a much better fuck than you were last year" Les replied with a tinge of anger in his voice. Chris smiled, knowing he was giving the guys a good hole to fuck.  Les slowed down, trying to delay shooting his load into Chris and pissing off Colin even more.  They could hear some splashing nearby and Steve yell out "I got one" over both Chris and Les's moaning.  Finally, Les thrust in harder than he had before and his cock pulsed, pumping another load into Chris's cunt. Les moaned as each rope shot out and once he was done he leaned against Chris's back telling him "There, boy, that should make you really strong."

Chris didn't understand what Les meant and before he could ask, Colin was pulling Les away and shoving his dripping cock back into Chris's ass. He frantically pounded Chris for less than a minute before pumping more seed into Chris's chute.   Colin's chest was heaving and he gasped for breath when Steve and Ken walked up.   

"Catch anything good?" Les asked.

Steve replied "Nah, threw him back.  Maybe he'll be big enough next year.   This one, though, was a good catch.  He looks like he's ready for more."

22 hours ago, freshxtop5 said:

Loved Colin's backstory! This was a great and hot read! 

But, wait... there's (one) more...

--------------------------------------------

Colin got home after the trip and tried to get back to his normal routine.   His girlfriend seemed to be hornier than usual and while the memories of the canoe trip haunted him, he was happy to be able to fuck her.  A few weeks later he got the flu and was surprised how accommodating Ken was at work.   "Yeah, there's a bug goin' around.  Just get yourself better" he told Colin.  

His fever was over a hundred, but only lasted a few days.  The sweats at night kept going for over a month.  The rash that covered his chest and back appeared one day and had faded four days later. He was weak and sore and stayed in bed for most of the week.  Once he recovered enough to go back to work, his sexual appetite came back with a vengeance.  He was screwing his girlfriend every day the first week until she came storming into the apartment one night after he got home from work.  

"What skank have you been fucking?  You gave me a fuckin' STD!" she screamed at him as she started packing her stuff up.   "What? No! I ain't been fuckin any other chicks than you, babe" Colin protested.   "How did I get the clap, then?  Divine miracle?  You fuckin' cheating asshole!  Get out of my way and I never want to see you again!" she said as she stormed out, lugging his two large duffel bags full of her clothes out the door.

He increasingly found himself back at the booths in the adult book store and even told a few guys to "back their asses up" to the hole.  After a several more heated accusations from women he fucked, he went to the clinic and got tested for STDs.  He showed up at work the day after he got the results looking despondent and working much slower than normal.  Ken noticed him walking aimlessly around the warehouse and called him over.

"You ok, Colin?  You seem pretty distracted" Ken said in a fatherly tone.

Colin shook his head and a tear ran down his cheek.   Ken took him into the office and asked "What's up?"

After staring at his feet for several seconds Colin replied "I'm fucked, man.  I went to the clinic and they told me I got some STDs.  Gave me a big shot, but said one they can't cure."

Ken smiled back at Colin.  "You'll be fine.  It comes with the territory.  You fuck around, you'll catch something eventually. I've had my share.  If they give you drugs, talk to me before you start taking them, though.  I know some people that would love to take some of your potent seed first" Ken said as Colin nodded and headed back to work.  It had been over four months since the canoe trip but Ken finally heard what he had been hoping for.

He had Colin busy almost every weekend after that, either fucking chasers or naive neg guys he found.  Sometimes it was just one guy and other times it was two or three.  If he couldn't find a victim, he would drag Colin to the bathhouse and have him breed whoever he could.  Ken even found the occasional girl for Colin to fuck.  

Colin got used to fucking guys and as long as no one tried to fuck him, he was good with it.  It was nice getting laid as much as he wanted and not having to deal with a relationship.  "I'm a horny guy, but these fags can't seem to get enough" Colin thought.

"Hey Colin, come here" Ken yelled out one day.

"Yeah, boss?" Colin said as he ran up to Ken.

"You takin' those drugs?" Ken asked.

"No, you told me not to and I haven't been back to the clinic since they gave em to me" Colin replied.

"Good.  You up for another Canoe trip?  You get to fuck this year" Ken said with a grin.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2