Piss fucking

Guest Phillyphucker25

• 3 months later...
On 9/21/2020 at 2:44 PM, bbpissslut said:

I have had piss and fuck 3somes in motel rooms.  After playing around, myself and  a top guy (I'm versatile) would piss up the bottom guy's ass, then we both fucked him bb, piss would run everywhere, including all over the motel carpet. But we were high and didn't care at that point. I then sucked the remaining piss out of the guy's ass along with mine and the other guy's cum.  Also love it when the guy squirts the piss back out over me. I love my sex as sleazy and as dirty as possible.

Does it get dirty?  I worry that if my bf pissed in my ass after fucking me, more than piss and cum would come back out.

21 hours ago, Nestegg said:

Does it get dirty?  I worry that if my bf pissed in my ass after fucking me, more than piss and cum would come back out.

If it does you didn't clean out well enough. the only thing coming out of your ass should be that piss and cum

Agree, and you want to keep it in as long as you can. Get an expanding plug and try to keep it in. Clean out real good first. If you are lucky, you bf will get hard again and want to fuck it out. Wild, your trying to let it out while he is pushing it back up you

Been there, done it

• Like 1

On 9/12/2021 at 3:35 PM, PupLucca said:

If it does you didn't clean out well enough. the only thing coming out of your ass should be that piss and cum

Ok, that's good to know.

My bf raw fucks me all the time, but I never douche beforehand - I'm always clean for that.  But I guess anything more exteme will need a good clean out first.

• 1 month later...
On 3/23/2020 at 4:17 PM, FelchingPisser said:

I love to piss fuck.  I can piss hard, so I can keep right on fucking as I fill him.  I usually piss mid fuck.  I will fuck in the filled ass for a bit--listening to that slosh, then make you feed it to me-- and then I'll be ready to cum.  

I also love to fist the piss out of a guy--my fist pushing and pulling massive piss geysers out of a hot hole is amazing.

This makes me want to drive from Cincinnati to Michigan

• Like 2

On 4/14/2020 at 1:03 PM, BeardedDddy said:

I love piss fucking. I’m lucky enough to be one of the guys that can piss when hard so I like to give a guy my hot stream up his ass pre-fuck. Not big on doing it after I nut because once I unload and breed a bottom I don’t want the piss to be flushing my sperm out. I want him to keep it. I do usually have to piss hard after I cum so I save that stream for my bottom’s mouth.

That is one of the hottest things I've heard. I'd love my first times being puss fucked and swallowing piss to be like this from a guy like you!

Have been piss fucked a number of times. Always a hot sensation feeling your arse filling with warm piss from a nice big raw cock.  After he’s pissed and then added his load I push it back out into a glass and drink it! Now THAT’S hot!!!

Edited by silverlining
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Love to Chem Piss.  Once in Vegas was playing with this guy and he had been partying before I got there--as he was fucking me, he smiled and I felt my ass getting warm and I knew it was Chem piss and fuck when he was done I was higher than a kite.  Loved it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 2 months later...