Anyone else a dribbler when stuffed with cock?

tj87

I'm known to fire a rope or two; when I'm extra horny it can go quite some distance.

But when my ass is filled with cock (or a toy) it's like those muscles are obstructed (by cock I guess) - and instead a jet, the cum just oozes out of my cock like a magma from a volcano; thick, hot and plenty of it.

Anyone else experience this? Maybe I need to do more pelvic floor exercises - I love clamping down on a guy when he's inside me and watching his eyes roll back in his head.

• Like 1

Yes. This is pretty common, especially if the space is tight down there or the penetrating cock/object is big. It’s putting direct pressure on your prostate gland, literally squeezing out the contents, which then flow naturally out.

The object doesn’t even have to be large, just targeted. My former Master had a habit of inserting two strong fingers into me, placing them at exactly the right spot, and flattening my prostate. He milked me like a cow every time.

Using a large dildo, I can sometimes lean back just the right way, and it pours out into a pool. There are also prostate stimulators on the market that are supposed to directly target your p-spot, but in my experience they’re kind of hit-or-miss because everyone’s anatomy is a little different. If you find one that fits you perfectly, it can be Nirvana, but YMMV.

Doing pelvic floor exercises is likely to increase this phenomenon rather than enable you to control it - by toning up your muscles down there, you’ll keep your prostate stabilized in place and more apt to be squeezed under pressure. But there’s nothing wrong with that. It just shows you’re juicy, and if you’re creative, it’s a source of extra lube. 🙂

• Like 1

Are you talking about cum or precum?  When I have a cock up my hole, I get hard and usually stay hard.  I tend to precum A LOT so it's always oozing out when I get fucked.  It's fun for sex....guys usually like it.  It can just suck sometimes when walking around out in public and I'm really horny that day......can get quite messy after a while.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, iamwhatiam84 said:

It can just suck sometimes when walking around out in public and I'm really horny that day......can get quite messy after a while.

That'd be one helluva commercial for Depends (yeah, I know -- I need to get out more, but no chance of that happening)

• Haha 1

• Moderators

I dribble so much pre-cum when I am getting fucked that tops sometimes think I have shot a load without letting on. My belly will be sopping wet with it. 

Although it isn't just when I am getting fucked. Last fall, I was blowing a guy. He was lying down, and I was lying on my side between his legs. He had moved one of them in close, so I was basically humping his leg. At one point, he groaned for no obvious reason. I asked what was us. "You're pre-cumming so much that my leg is getting wet. That is so hot."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

I dribble so much pre-cum when I am getting fucked that tops sometimes think I have shot a load without letting on. My belly will be sopping wet with it. 

Aha yes - I've been asked "did you cum already" many times...

But no, i'm specifically talking about when I've got a cock in my ass, my orgasms are intense, but my less muzzle velocity than when i'm cock free.

• Like 1

I usually have a little precut when I get in and stripped. The first 10-15 strokes almost always pushes a good amount of precum out, which feels like a full load cumming out. I’m bi but have had major trouble getting fully hard lately, I’d honestly rather take a good sized hard cock and have what he calls anal orgasms which are more intense than from just my cock. I truly don’t miss having a throbbing cock pumping cum anymore, my anal orgasms are so much more intense.

I don’t know how to handle my hetero relationship now because I really prefer to have my cum fucked out of me instead. Maybe I’ve truly cum to understand a dumb bitches role as a receptacle...

• Like 2

17 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Although it isn't just when I am getting fucked. Last fall, I was blowing a guy. He was lying down, and I was lying on my side between his legs. He had moved one of them in close, so I was basically humping his leg. At one point, he groaned for no obvious reason. I asked what was us. "You're pre-cumming so much that my leg is getting wet. That is so hot."

This is me. Even locked in a cage. But it’s also another reason why I wear jocks when being bred.

I used to get fucked by a guy who had about 7 1/2" a little thick curved dick that liked to fuck hard--I used to think of it as almost a hate-fuck.  He tried going deeper than he could hitting my prostate hard each thrust.  I'd precum like crazy.  Once he was really going and I was oozing precum like crazy and he thought I'm peeing.  But the texture wasn't watery like pee but he kept saying he's fucking the piss outta me and was turning himself more.  We were a mess with all the precum all over us, I'm trying not to cum at all, he came about 3 times in me constantly fucking.  He talked the whole time how turned on he was by this, how he wanted to experiment giving me his piss both ends, on me, inviting his best friend to do it too.  I didn't think I could make that much precum!  He's finally satisfied and says he needs to rest I gotta go.  I go pee in the bathroom, come out dressing we talk how hot it was and he wants to keep fucking me like a bitch.  Walks me to the door, kisses passionately, then pulls my jeans down and fucks me bend over the sofa, cum running down my legs as he cums again.  A hot fuck.