Relationship Advice

NordicBtm

Hey guys,

so I’ve been in a relationship for about 5 years now with a really great top guy. He’s pretty much always horny, fills me up with fun whenever I feel like it (and I try and do the same) and the sex is good.

In the past 18 months I’ve introduced some of my more sluttier fantasies to him in order to see if he’d be into whoring me out or doing other super slutty stuff that I’m into.

I’ve been dealing with my inner slut by taking “work trips” or “visiting my sister” (both partly true) where I’ve been gone to BB parties, bathhouses and pretty much evolved from someone who likes to bareback to someone who craves random dicks and loads on a regular basis.

So last year he finally caught on and we’ve been taking baby steps towards me explaining my need to service cock and get filled. It’s sort of shocked him since he’s used to being the horny one. ( for me it’s not constant more like comes in waves)

The linger I now stay in this relationship the more I fuck around - pretty much up to 2-3 times a week taking loads from regular fuck buds behind his back - sometimes with his load as lube since some guys are into that.

What should I do? Get out of the relationship and fully own up to being a slut?

• Like 2

In my opinion, one misses the point of a dedicated relationship if one is hiding and lying... unless that's what you're getting off on?  And what of your mate? He "caught" you, how did he respond?  Did it hurt him? Was he angry? Was he okay with it?  

If he's okay with it, seems you have an open relationship, but that doesn't seem to be the case? It seems like you are just lying and purposely deceiving your mate and that doesn't seem like a good basis for a relationship to me.  It would be interesting for him to read your post and respond. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

In my opinion, one misses the point of a dedicated relationship if one is hiding and lying... unless that's what you're getting off on?  And what of your mate? He "caught" you, how did he respond?  Did it hurt him? Was he angry? Was he okay with it?  

If he's okay with it, seems you have an open relationship, but that doesn't seem to be the case? It seems like you are just lying and purposely deceiving your mate and that doesn't seem like a good basis for a relationship to me.  It would be interesting for him to read your post and respond. 

Indeed it would be interesting to hear what he thinks of this. We do have an open relationship And have both fucked around but it doesn’t bother me that he does that while he is more bothered by me doing it. Which in a weird way makes it hotter.

But you’re absolutely right about the trust issues and I perhaps feel that we’re at ways end. I guess I’m trying to ask if there is a way to turn someone into loving cummy hole - thanks for your comment. 🐽

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

To further clarify he’s caught me cheating several times. He thinks it’s hot to an extent but I downplay how much it happens.

his reaction to it is a blend of finding it a bit hot, anger and denial.

For men it is difficult to maintain a monogamous relationship, sexually speaking.  It's just not the way the species is wired - look at most every normal wild animal:  they will mate with and breed anything.  It's their duty.  I always wished in my last relationship that my Top partner would do similar and whore me out as I knew it would give him great pleasure.  But as close and intimate as we were I was never able to broach the topic.  We did have a few 3-ways but inevitably the third became fixated on him and tried to continue a relationship.

You can be in a true and loving relationship, while being a slut at the same time - after all, you're not out there looking for love or permanence.  My suggestion is that you pursue the conversation with him and allow him to open up more and grow with you.  I've known many long-term totally committed partners who love to let their partner go out and fuck around, as long as they came home, told them all about it, and then recreated the scene for them.  Oink!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NordicBtm said:

To further clarify he’s caught me cheating several times. He thinks it’s hot to an extent but I downplay how much it happens.

his reaction to it is a blend of finding it a bit hot, anger and denial.

I guess I’m trying to ask if there is a way to turn someone into loving cummy hole 

Okay, this info changes it up a bit to me. 

It seems to me that there is some strong potential for Him becoming a Top who is "into loving mummy hole."   If "He thinks it's hot to and extent"  i'd go the angle of giving Him control.  If it were me and i love Him, i'd tell Him how much i love Him and want Him to own and control my hole and pursue Him whoring me out.  For me, if i am really into a guy, those other guys become like living dildos with cum that He is using on me. I.e, when one of them cums in me, i am focused on Him watching and totally loving Him for owning and using my hole this way.  LOL, of course, that's me, not sure how you feel about that?  But you might find that He absolutely loves cummy hole, especially when He is responsible for making it that way.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The only answer to this is to just be open and honest about what you want and what you do.  My husband and I are like that, and it just wouldn't work long term if you're hiding anything.  

21 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

The only answer to this is to just be open and honest about what you want and what you do.  My husband and I are like that, and it just wouldn't work long term if you're hiding anything.  

Thanks for your advice. I’m feeling that’s the right thing to do but hard to face several years of untruthfulness 🥺