Lockdown Project

Part 6.

He stood there, staring at me, his eyes drawn to my trunks, eventually answering: "I've never done it before, wrestled I mean. And you are huge, I wouldn't stand a chance"

"Remember what I told you about Pro Wrestling? A lot of it is acting or play. I'd be willing to show you the ropes"

He considered that for a microsecond...."I'd love to".

And for the next hour I summoned up my reserves of will power and showed this piece of innocent perfection the basics of grappling.  Sure, that meant enduring the hardship of having him sat on my chest in a schoolboy pin, my face inches from what I was beginning to realise was a cute set of balls and neat little cock and another time where his slender little thighs were wrapped around my head squeezing for all their little worth but I endured it all.

We treated ourselves to a couple of strong beers in our time-out which loosened Jakes tongue a little. "I can see that PA thing through your trunks"

"Yeh?"

"Yeh. does it hurt?"

"Not me" I chuckled.

"And what's the tattoo on your..erm..stomach?"

"it's from a club I'm in"

"looks like the bio-hazard symbol"

"Yeh, that's right. You ready for a little more grappling, now you know the ropes?"

"ummm, yeh. don't be so easy on me this time though"

"You got it chief".

I waited for him to down his beer, then put on my best Pro Wrestling announcer voice.  "In the red corner, it's the Pr-Ed-ator, weighing in at 243lb and in the blue, it's Angel Jake, weighing in at..." I nudged him and he whispered in my ear "91lbs".

What followed was like a bear playing with a kitten. We faced off and the mere act of putting my arms on his shoulders and allowing my weight to transfer to him saw him crumple under me. Careful not to crush him, I pinned the little fuck to the carpet under one thigh watching in pure pleasure as he struggled to free himself, allowing him to sit exhausted on my chest in his schoolboy pin effort.  I feigned surprise and pretended I couldn't shift his weight, my efforts only shoving him further forward so that my face was pressing into his bulge allowing me to feel a hard little cock that I'd caught outline glimpses of already.  All the while I was lifting my legs behind his upper body and with a quick lift of the chest he tipped back into the waiting 30'' jaws of my thighs which snapped shut around his torso.  For a moment I got carried away and began to squeeze tightly as Jake panicked and his ribcage flexed but I remembered what I was playing with and quickly eased back, gently tossing him around in my thighs and eventually letting him drop with his arse resting on my semi soft cock. He lingered there for 30 seconds, teasing me it seemed, before we both rose to our feet.

In our final "round" I had Jake on his back, sprawled below me and I couldn't resist squatting down over his chest my muscular arse hovering over his face. I lowered it further until his cute little face was nestling between my cheeks having taken care to ensure my trunks had ridden up into my ass crack. The kid was breathing in my aroma as I gently caressed his dick through the briefs. I felt him flinch at my touch but without protest. On my knees now, I was able to shift my position so that Jake got to feel the weight of my cock on his lips, still in the lycra and now semi hard.  We continued like this for a few minutes, him nuzzling while I rubbed his sweet cock, before I shoved the briefs down his thighs, exposing a cute 3'' clitordick and tiny fury balls.  At the same time I wrenched the trunks out of my crack and pulled them to one side so that Jake's nose was right in my hairy trench, lowering my ass to his face just as my mouth enclosed his tiny cock head.  As I licked his nub his tongue began to feed on my trench, quickly getting into it and probing deeper, his concentration on my arse the only thing stopping him discharging his load.  I wanted him to climb right in my manhole like a human dildo, shocked by how turned on I was with this little newbie and I began to push down harder on him and push my hole open further. The kid was really cleaning me out like a dirty pig pro but eventually we both got carried away, me pushing back too far and cutting off his air for a little too long, not recognising his panicky struggles and him blasting both balls into the back of my mouth (something I felt as they were both in my mouth along side his cocklet).

As I swallowed that mini protein squirt I finally realised Jake's movements were now weak and his tongue had stopped excavating my manhole. I sprung off the dirty little fuck and hugged him to me as he came fully back to life. I kissed him, tasting my arse all over him as he told me how amazing it had been. I had to agree.

"Now, can I see your PA?" he asked sweetly

• Like 26
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 4

Part 7

"Sure you can see it" I told the kid, mentally willing my cock to remain semi - soft "but first, sniff this". I offered him my strongest poppers, shoving his nose into the jar and closing one nostril. "Sniff, deep, it won't hurt you but it will feel good".  he did as commanded and we repeated it three or four times before I stood up in front of him, Jake still on his knees. I lifted the leg hole of my trunks slightly allowing my heavy uncut bell end to, weighed down further by the 6g PA. 

He literally gasped, moving closer to it in the process.

"Unwrap it, Jakey", I instructed and he wrestled my trunks down over my thighs to reveal his prize. Without instruction, his tongue darted out to taste me and I was definitely beginning to lose my battle with the swelling blood vessels in my fuck weapon.

"Open wide", I instructed and lowered my cock head and several inches of shaft into his soft mouth before sitting down on the sofa to enjoy the show, my hand on the back of his head.

At this stage, he still had room to manoeuvre is tongue, which felt great, and to breathe.  I knew he'd be getting a nice load of my potent pre which seemed to be to his liking judging by his groans.  This seemed like a good time to pull him onto me a little deeper, which I did, dangling my cock head and PA down his throat and getting at least half of me into him.  He gagged a couple of times, but not as much as most first timers (if that's what he was), obviously turned on and relaxed a little by the poppers.  I now allowed myself to swell in him, experiencing the gorgeous sensation of a throat fighting to compress my cock and losing badly.  I'm pretty thick all over but I've got a very pronounced cock head with a big narrowing off before the rest of my shaft begins, so I released the pressure on his head allowing him the impression of freedom but knowing full well that I was lodged in him, like a dog trapped in his bitch.

Without a fair bit of pain, there was only really one direction my cock was going for now and I sat back on the sofa, leading Jake with me as he realised his predicament.  Once comfy, I lifted my feet in the air and used my calf muscles to guide him further onto me, eventually feeling him ground out in my sweaty balls, fully impaled. He head was now ideally placed between my thighs so that when I sat up a little, I was able to use them to slowly rock him back on forward on my cock. You don't get a lot of movement like this but it suits me fine and looking down to see that dirty blond hair with my tree trunks wrapped around it was a major turn on. He was getting a little air on the out-stroke so I was able to rock him like this for five or ten minutes or so, in which time his little struggles and whimpers stopped and turned to groans.

I could have kept it up all night to be honest but it felt like the right time to inject this little runt with a big hit of protein and my superior DNA, so I placed my hands back on his head and picked up the pace, watching him struggle for air as I did so.  Looking down at him again I realised just how weak he was and, now, I wasn't feeling the need to protect but the need to predate. I clenched my thighs round him again then rolled us over so that the back of his head was on the sofa and I was able to truly fuck his throat, driving myself in and out of him. 

His hands were flailing on my arse in panic as I enjoyed him, my PA dragging up and down, outlined in him and clear to see for anyone who wanted to look. It was intense and, luckily for Jake, couldn't last long.  In under a minute I felt my nut build and then a little pain as I struggled to flex my seed down my cock, which was heavily constrained in this fuck sleeve, and out into his empty stomach.  I was growling loudly as Jake grew still under me, his soft little nose pressed into my bio haz tat, no air getting through to him at all. In seconds, my conscience returned a little and I dragged my cock out of him, his throat snagging on it's almost fully hard girth.  He fell back, breathing but dazed as I sat down heavily next to him, sated for the moment. 

• Like 20
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2

I actually had an idea for a story pretty similar to this, but I honestly think you did it better than I could have. Keep up the good work, Swimcrush!

After a couple of minutes, his breathing eased and Jakey began to talk.

"Wow, that was intense Ed"

"I thought so too, you did well, have you done it before?"

"Erm, no, not like that. I mean, I've sucked a guy before but it wasn't like that"

"Who was the lucky boy?"

"A guy I wrestled once before. He came here to play and he beat me so that was his prize. He was much smaller than you though. he came on my face"

"Mmmm, tempting, I guess"

"But you didn't cum"

I looked at him, raising an eyebrow. He must have been more out of it than I thought.  "Jakey, I just filled your stomach with my protein packed DNA. You are one lucky boi, your body won't know what's hit it"

He looked surprised but didn't say anything, instead repositioning himself so that he was sat facing me, astride my thighs, his cocklet right next to mine.  He was hard again, maybe 4'' was closer to the mark, but next to my soft meat he looked tiny. I flopped my cock over his, then played with him, threading his cock through the open loop of my PA, allowing the weight of my cock to tether his hard dick down.  

"You're so much bigger than me"

"I know"

"not just your cock, everywhere"

"But you like that right? You like that you are powerless against me"

"yeh, I do. I've always been weak, kinda useless"

"you have your uses, kid, but you are right, in the natural world you wouldn't last five minutes, a predator would pick you off"

"A predator like you?"

"That's right. I'd make short work of you"

He placed his head between my pecs, nuzzling me, as I flexed for him and then gently enfolded my biceps around his little body.  He whimpered.

"You want me to use you....you want to be my prey? Think before you answer...it's your only chance to say no and this is a one-way street".

After a few seconds the whispered answer came back "yes...use me,, destroy me"

At this response, my cock began to swell and I tightened my grip on my prey gradually, his life in my hands. In my mind, I was thinking about how I could make the most of Jake, really enjoy him. My thoughts meant my bull cock was filling out to it's full size, which reduced the free space in the PA a little and had the effect of throttling Jake's own maggot cock on, which the ring was sat just below his uncut bell-end. As my cock rose up, it stretched him, further increasing the discomfort. To be frank, it hurt me a little too but I was clearly used to a fair bit of tugging and rough play on my PA that he was not. I could feel him squirming in my grasp, so I just squeezed harder. His struggles were divine and I concentrated hard on maintaining just enough pressure to keep him on the edge as i thought about the coming days.  I was now on my feet, edging Jakey up and down my body, the sweat between us creating a perfect slick environment to pleasure my cock. In my mind, my cock was ripping off Jakey's rather than just tugging and stretching it and I was crushing him to oblivion. Tempting as that was, I knew I needed to save him to allow the fun I wanted but the thought was enough to send me over the edge again, flexing my cock and sending a good load of my poison over Jakey's ravaged maggot cock.

As I slumped down on the his bed, Jakey squirming under me, I felt his cum lubed cock slip from my PA.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2

It didn't take long for me to doze off but I was careful to shift most of my weight from Jake as I did, leaving just my thigh laid across his groin in a clear sign of ownership. He too drifted off and we both slept until morning.  As the light woke me, it seemed that some of the intensity from last night seemed to have left but, we were both still naked in Jake's bed and I couldn't help but notice that the skinny little runt was humping my thigh in his half awake state.  Cheeky little fuck! I lifted my arm and bent over Jakey, enveloping his face in my hairy pit, letting my scent cover him and fill his lungs. He was soon fully awake and relishing his position so I decided to move things on a little, pushing his head lower, towards my groin.

He soon got the message and wasted no time in taking my whole soft cock into his mouth. My hands on the back of his head, I rolled us over, as my cock hardened, unrolling down his previously stretched throat. Slowly at first, a trickle of my rich man piss emerged into his throat, flowing on into his stomach. I piss like a bull in the morning and Jake clocked quickly what was happening despite not really tasting my waste.  "You've had my protein, runt, time for a drink". Given our relative sizes it was inevitable that a full bladder would be a challenge for Jake and, indeed, looking behind me, I could see his normally concave tummy swelling up as I piss-impregnated him

I kept going until I was done, and then spent a relaxed 30 minutes humping his throat to ease my overnight ball load out, this time dragging my cock head into his mouth to allow him the pleasure of tasting my alpha seed

• Like 18
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Just half an intro to the next episode today, sorry guys:

I felt him swallowing my gift, clearly enjoying the taste, before I rolled off him. That was his cue to rush for the bathroom, in desperate need to empty his overfull bladder  while I relaxed, my own piss needs already met.

When he came back in the room he looked even more frail than before, the rough play and lack of meds taking their toll.  "You're looking good Jake" I told him, "My cum is giving you all the protein you need and I'm thinking that from now on, if you stick to that and my filtered piss instead of that unhealthy shit you normally eat then we can get you fit and strong in no time". He nodded his agreement. "Nice on", I thought to myself, "keep him nice and slim and no need to douche so I can get into his cunt naturally".  We both hit the shower where I had him wash down my body with his soft little hands, using his tongue for my ripe pits, arse and, finally, feet as he lay on the shower floor.

I chose a cute pair of white briefs, his little butt, the perkiest part of him, filling the rear nicely.  For myself, I pulled on another pair of his briefs.  He wore a kids large size which meant the waist was pretty tight in me, the leg holes stretched dangerously (stitching popping if I flexed) and my bulge was frankly obscene, my PA particularly obvious.  I loved the look.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/10/2020 at 8:38 AM, swimcrush said:

Just half an intro to the next episode today, sorry guys:

I felt him swallowing my gift, clearly enjoying the taste, before I rolled off him. That was his cue to rush for the bathroom, in desperate need to empty his overfull bladder  while I relaxed, my own piss needs already met.

When he came back in the room he looked even more frail than before, the rough play and lack of meds taking their toll.  "You're looking good Jake" I told him, "My cum is giving you all the protein you need and I'm thinking that from now on, if you stick to that and my filtered piss instead of that unhealthy shit you normally eat then we can get you fit and strong in no time". He nodded his agreement. "Nice on", I thought to myself, "keep him nice and slim and no need to douche so I can get into his cunt naturally".  We both hit the shower where I had him wash down my body with his soft little hands, using his tongue for my ripe pits, arse and, finally, feet as he lay on the shower floor.

I chose a cute pair of white briefs, his little butt, the perkiest part of him, filling the rear nicely.  For myself, I pulled on another pair of his briefs.  He wore a kids large size which meant the waist was pretty tight in me, the leg holes stretched dangerously (stitching popping if I flexed) and my bulge was frankly obscene, my PA particularly obvious.  I loved the look.

This story is so hot!  I can’t wait for more.