sundevil5

• 2 weeks later...

Kenny#4

Javy moved around the bed and sat back in front of me. He fed me his sloppy cum covered cock and his friend Luis began to pound my fresh fucked ass. Kenny flipped down next to me as Moreno fucked his ass. He turned and whispered into my ear as I slurped at Javys cock and balls, " How do you like my friends? They love slutty faggots like us".  Javier pulled Kennys mouth onto his dick and pushed my tongue lower into his ass. I was moaning and grunting at the pounding I was getting and I was SO turned on by the sounds, smells, taste and sights around me. I was hard as a rock. My cock bounced around as Luis pounded my hole. Javier said something in Spanish and Luis slowed down. Javy lifted my head and Kenny and I started making out as he poured coke on his belly. He then told us,"eat up amigos" so Kenny and I began snorting the pile. And then, Luis plunged balls deep into me....and my hole began to burn, the heat was intense, the feeling was amazing in my chest and my dick began to drip as he picked up the pace and Kenny and I licked the powder off Javys belly. I was numb, I was spinning, on fire, flying and SO HORNY. Moreno came with a bunch of grunts and then Kenny moved in front of me as Javier stood up. I plunged my tongue and lips into and on Kennys sloppy hole. His hole was sucking my tongue in and pushing cum out as I lapped and slurped. Kenny fed me his balls, his dick, his ass. Luis moaned loudly as he stopped pounding my ass, "Madre de dios" or something like that. He collapsed on my back as Kenny told me to squeeze my ass and milk his dick dry. I was trying to do just that whIle sucking Kennys balls when Kenny pointed his cock at me and shot his cum on my lips and face. I licked him clean and he fed me the cum from my face. 

We were all laying on the bed, naked and sticky when Javier walked in with a bunch of drinks and a big bong......

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Kenny#5 

I was so thirsty that I grabbed a glass and began chugging my drink. It tasted like Vodka and Gatorade. Javier said since I finished my drink first I could have the first toke of his pipe. Luis said something to Javier in spanish and Javier told me to fuck Luis. Luis wanted my seed. I thought kinda fuzzily as I entered Luis hole that seed was a funny way to describe cum. As I was sliding in and out Javier put the pipe to my lips and said, "suck on that glass dick baby, draw it deep into your chest"  Moreno began pinching my nipples and nibbling them as Kenny wriggled under Luis and pulled my balls down into his mouth as I was moving in and out of Luis ass. It was exquisite,  pain, pleasure and ohhhhh as I held the smoke and it began to exit my nose and mouth.....I felt SOOOOO GOOOOD. Like superman. I felt lie I could fuck for a year. My senses went on overdrive as they all pulled and pinched and Moreno slid into my hole. I felt as if I was watching myself from above and loving being loved that way. I looked into Javiers eyes as my body floated on a sea of pleasure. He smiled and patted my head and said, "Yes baby, I'm going to make you feel this good from now on. You love dick my sexy boy" and he fired up his glass pipe and put it between my lips and whispered "suck it in faggot, take big drag and hold it for Javier". 

I held it and held it and as the power rose within me....I bucked and fucked and bellowed as my cock erupted in Luis and Moreno erupted in me....and I floated above the sexy scene and floated away on a cloud of pleasure.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1