Jump to content
Btmboy92

Cheating on wife

Recommended Posts

This happened just a few moments ago. 
I am bisexual. In a long term relationship with a woman.  She doesn’t know that I’m bi. I’ve conned her into pegging me a few times, but nothing as satisfying as real cock. 
 She went to bed at about 845 tonight. I’ve been incredibly horny lately, so I jumped online to see what’s out there. After about 30 seconds, I get a chat from a guy I used to fuck semi-regularly. Saying he would love to catch up again. I told him that I’m keen to, we just need to find a time when one of us can host (he’s married too). 

He said he can get out whenever, he’s got an on call job now, so can sneak out whenever. I told him that my wife had just gone to sleep and I was just browsing. 
I got a message. “ I can be there in 10”. 

I thought, I can’t do this, my front door is right next to the master bedroom... at the same time, the idea of being fucked, had me hard as a rock. 

I replied to him, “I can leave the front door open, but be quiet. We can play in the lounge”.  We have always played safe, so I told him to bring a condom. 
 

I snuck out to my car to get my poppers and a bottle of lube, that I keep for when I travel for work. 😉 I  sit on the couch waiting to hear the front door click open. My heart is racing, as another man walks past my marital bedroom, to come fuck me in my house while my wife is home! 

He comes into the living area and wastes no time in stripping down to nothing. He sits on the couch and I drop down between his legs. I hadn’t seen him in a long time. I forgot how great his cock is. 7 inch, super thick and uncut. I suck him, only for a few minutes until he pulls me aside and stands up, he pushes me into the couch, leaning over the back with my asshole in the air for him.  He runs his tongue up and down, getting my hole ready for his cock. 
As he is rimming me, I hear him open the condom and slide it on. He pulls away, puts a tiny drop of lube on my hole and presses his head against it. He slowly eases himself into me. He knows he’s got a thick cock and takes the first couple of strokes slow.

Once I had adjusted to him inside me, he pulls out and sits back down on the couch. He asked me to ride him and kiss him passionately. I sat on his  lap and slowly eased down onto his cock. I lean into him and he starts nibbling on my neck. He knows it’s one of my most erogenous zones. As I’m riding him, he pulls out and rips the condom off, grabs the poppers and shoved them under my nose. As I took a big huff, he pulled me back, so his cock was just pressing against my hole. He pulled me straight back onto his cock. For the first time, after dozens of fucks, he was inside me, bareback. I leaned in to kiss him as I was loving his raw cock inside me. As I did, he slapped my ass and told me that I’m going to take his load deep tonight. 
I rode him for what felt like forever, until he pushed my off and laid me on my back on the chaise. 
He put my legs over his shoulders and slid his raw pre cum covered cock back inside me. I couldn’t take much more. After just a few thrusts, I started to cum.
This is where it gets really hot! 

I’ve never had this happen before, but after I had cum, I had a huge load too, he pulled out, scooped up every drop he could and coated his cock with it. He started to fuck me with my own cum as lube. After a few minutes, got as deep as he could and I felt him unload a huge load deep inside me.  

As he got re dressed, he told me that next time, there won’t be any condoms or lube just real raw fucking. 

It’s long, I know, I’m sorry. But, I think that was one of the best fucks I’ve ever had!


 

 

  • Like 29
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hot story...I had a bi Marine I used to breed almost daily before he went home to his wife...Enjoy and keep posting the stories!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love fucking married men. They always ask for a condom initially, but after eating their hole they seem unable to say no. My thick cock head rubbing the entrance to their slim hole. I always promise I will only put my tip in, it will be safe 😀. Before too long I am ploughing their arse Raw balls deep as they are milking my thick hard daddy dick. I always whisper to them do they want me to cum deep inside their now owned hole but i can honestly say no one has ever refused as I unload deep in their guts. Now they are daddy’s boys who can’t get enough raw dick. 

  • Like 12
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

I love fucking married men. They always ask for a condom initially, but after eating their hole they seem unable to say no. My thick cock head rubbing the entrance to their slim hole. I always promise I will only put my tip in, it will be safe 😀. Before too long I am ploughing their arse Raw balls deep as they are milking my thick hard daddy dick. I always whisper to them do they want me to cum deep inside their now owned hole but i can honestly say no one has ever refused as I unload deep in their guts. Now they are daddy’s boys who can’t get enough raw dick. 

but isnt it hard saying no after been told now and then we want it and be cummed inside deep in our owned holes..

i had many times i been relation but they took it off if it broke som sliped off inside and forgot about it during since hard to stop just to put on new one..
then its much easier to get the cum deep inside.. less mess than rubbers too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Believe me none of these men every say no...it might just be my experience but I suspect not 😈☣️

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2020 at 3:50 AM, Doccer19677 said:

Believe me none of these men every say no...it might just be my experience but I suspect not 😈☣️

My experience as a married bottom will corroborate that. No matter what lies I used to tell myself in order to justify letting a guy dip his bare cock into me "just for a few strokes", the reality was; if his cock went in me raw, it meant I was getting bred.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bredbiyou said:

My experience as a married bottom will corroborate that. No matter what lies I used to tell myself in order to justify letting a guy dip his bare cock into me "just for a few strokes", the reality was; if his cock went in me raw, it meant I was getting bred.

My sort of man, honest and loves to receive raw cock. Hopefully you are enjoying taking as much as I do giving 😈

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do I get these doe-eyed innocent married guys?

One of my last hook ups before the covid was a ~30 yo dude who’s been wanting to come over and fuck around literally years.  He wants ‘safe’. I’ve always said no, I am into bare.  

He says great how about bj’s?

I say no, I do not cum that way.   For me, sucking leads to fucking.  

So we never got together. He’s asked many times.  Said he lives with his family.   I think I live close to him out here in the ex-burbs, and must be his easiest, closest opportunity. I’ve always been matter-of-fact.  No, I like bb.

Until it works out he says he HAS to come over one evening just after dark.  Big dude. He’s in my bedroom pants down, bent over, ass out. He’s got my bf’s ud poz dick in his mouth like he’s starving for dick. I LOVE a dick filled, distracted  bottom, so I am in him raw in no time (despite his lack of proper preparation) stroking my big dick in and out of his hairy bear ass.   And yeah, pretty soon I am cumming there hard and deep . . .putting my d.n.a. deep in his guts  before he changes his mind. . . FUCK yes it makes him another one of my ‘boys’ with all my swimmers looking for a home inside him.  

He blows his load with barely a stroke, he is so worked up.   
Nice.

Zipping it all up, he says something about his wife and kids, which he’d never mentioned before!  When he said he lived with his family, idk why I thought something different, but I did.   Wife? I just blew my load in his ass!   He never asked/negotiated/ anything about my bf’s status.  So horny he was!  Love it.

But here’s the kicker- he writes me wanting to get together again saying HE HAS NEVER BEEN FUCKED ON HIS BACK, so he is hoping I will put him on his back and fuck him like that!   So big cubby bear boy is not only married  . . . like-will-die-if-he-gets-caught married, but also pretty damn inexperienced.  I really get boned thinking of putting my big, raw cock back in him while I watch him squirm taking dick like that the first time.  And he’s had at least one load (mine) so I expect he’ll be wanting more more more cum in him.  

Cheating on his wife!

  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I get into bed after a night time visit with a load or two in my ass, my wife usually says something about me smelling nice.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About two years ago, my (now ex) husband and I had a dude over one Sunday morning. He was ~ 50 and in PERFECT condition.  

Do you know the type I mean? Sometimes there are older ‘straight’ guys who seem like a classic car which has always been garaged. That is, they are perfectly well kept, but hardly used at all. I see guys like this every so often, and consider it a ‘type’ . . . a married dude in great shape but for no one but his wife, and as years pass that lack of use really seems really apparent (to me at least).  Still fresh. Still naive.   So wasted.  

Anyway this dude comes over one Sunday morning because ”that’s when my wife is at church, and I can get away.” And he’s in amazing shape.  

I fuck his ass. Cum there.  

My husband fucks his full-of-my-cum ass and cums there too. 

FUCK YES dirty bottom two raw loads in him!  Me (without my now ex) would have fucked him again. HOT HOT HOT cum loving married dude cheating on his wife while she is at church!!!

The kicker?   (My stories often have a punch line) After we’ve fucked he points at me and my husband in succession.  . . .

”Four . . .Five” he says.

We’re both like “?”

He says “You are the fourth and fifth guys to ever fuck me.”

!!!!!!!!!!!!And we’d both just shot our raw cum in his ‘straight’ married ass!!!!!
 Cheating on his wife while she prayed at church.  

GOD yes.  

  • Like 7
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bbfarm said:

About two years ago, my (now ex) husband and I had a dude over one Sunday morning. He was ~ 50 and in PERFECT condition.  

Do you know the type I mean? Sometimes there are older ‘straight’ guys who seem like a classic car which has always been garaged. That is, they are perfectly well kept, but hardly used at all. I see guys like this every so often, and consider it a ‘type’ . . . a married dude in great shape but for no one but his wife, and as years pass that lack of use really seems really apparent (to me at least).  Still fresh. Still naive.   So wasted.  

Anyway this dude comes over one Sunday morning because ”that’s when my wife is at church, and I can get away.” And he’s in amazing shape.  

I fuck his ass. Cum there.  

My husband fucks his full-of-my-cum ass and cums there too. 

FUCK YES dirty bottom two raw loads in him!  Me (without my now ex) would have fucked him again. HOT HOT HOT cum loving married dude cheating on his wife while she is at church!!!

The kicker?   (My stories often have a punch line) After we’ve fucked he points at me and my husband in succession.  . . .

”Four . . .Five” he says.

We’re both like “?”

He says “You are the fourth and fifth guys to ever fuck me.”

!!!!!!!!!!!!And we’d both just shot our raw cum in his ‘straight’ married ass!!!!!
 Cheating on his wife while she prayed at church.  

GOD yes.  

Hot hot hot .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Other #BBBH Sites…


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.