Part 24 - Hopes and Fears

The gusts of wind pushed the rain horizontally feeling like pin pricks constantly hitting his face, no matter how good his coat was it could not compete with the rain falling so heavily and he could feel patches of his skin getting wet. The lightning and thunder came with more frequency, the thunder loud and rumbling across the dark sky. Charlie checked his watch, it was nearly 8pm or 1am in the UK. Tiredness overtaking him he wondered what the hell he was doing here, why he even had the urge to get on a flight and travel all this way. To do what? he asked himself. His thought distracted by the headlights of a car turning in to the driveway. The water pouring down the sleeve of his coat and running off his fingertips made him feel so cold, way out of his depth and regretting his action ready to bolt out of sight. His legs would not move and at the precise moment of no return he found himself frozen to the spot, he needed to play this out once and for all.

Carrington could not make out who it was, he could see they obviously had prepared for the weather wearing the dark coat. Immediately he thought it was his ex again and was going to start pleading with him to get back together. At least one thing in his life never went away, maybe he was ready to restart this relationship but on a different playing field and new rules. Inside he was not in any fit state to even contemplate anything like this, he was upset and felt depressed even moody taking some of it out on Jose. Thankfully Jose was on top of this and knew the reason so took it with a pinch of salt, not only his Executive Assistant but also a friend he could confide in without judgement. The car moved slowly and the hooded figure turned to watch him pull up to the front. Carrington looked again but could not see who it was, it definitely looked like his ex and he banged the steering wheel knowing he didn't want this right now. Or maybe he was in the right frame of mind for a good old fashioned argument, grabbing his gym bag and opening the door he quickly exited running across to the porch. The hood moved and the face looked at him, Carrington registered the familiar face but failed to untangle in his head who it was in his moody state.

Putting the key in the lock "Go home I don't want to see you" he said abruptly opening the door.
"Carrington" Charlie spoke managing to find his voice, his body trembling from the cold rain.
Carrington stopped and turned towards him "Charlie!" his voice going up an octave in surprise.

He was completely frozen and recognised the wet face looking at him. Charlie pulled the hood down nervously, his hands shaking still dripping with water. The silence interrupted by bursts of heavy rain and thunder, they stood looking at each other. Charlie completely afraid and Carrington shocked to find him standing on his doorstep unable to believe what his eyes saw.

"It's wet out here" Charlie said stating the obvious and trying to judge Carrington's reaction
Carrington was completely lost for words "Yeah, it's raining" he replied staring at Charlie.
"What are you doing here?" Carrington asked after another awkward silence.
A drop of water ran down Charlie's face "I have no idea" he replied shaking.

Charlie was beginning to feel deflated after expecting Carrington to sweep him off his feet in joy, what he was getting from him was the opposite. He couldn't tell what Carrington was feeling, Charlie didn't know that Carrington was still stumped and shocked by Charlie's appearance out of the blue and he couldn't think or make any sense of it. Now it was Charlie's turn to feel the rejection, seeing the self assured Carrington lost for words stirred a feeling within Charlie. He was a man, but crazy as it was Charlie couldn't suppress the feelings that Carrington had dug up and brought to the surface.

Charlie stepped back "It was a mistake, I misjudged things, you" he said turning to leave.
"You expect me to embrace you with open arms Charlie?" Carrington asked finding his voice.
Charlie pulled the hood up "No, wanted you to" he admitted with his voice trailing off.

Charlie walked away passing the car and slowly walking down the driveway in the pouring the rain. Carrington pushed away all his confused thoughts and watched the one person he loved and wanted walking away. Impulsively he ran down the drive coming to a stop in front of Charlie.

"I told you I will marry you and you doubted it" Carrington said smiling, "Now look at you".
Charlie stared at him watching the rain trickling down his face "Are you in love with me?".
Carrington nodded "You know I am Charlie. Why? Who knows, it happened and I want you".

Carrington stepped forward and raised his hands lowering the hood, he saw a glint in Charlie's eyes and he smiled briefly. Carrington gazed at him moving his face forward until their lips touched. Carrington felt Charlie respond to his kiss, and quickly he wrapped his arms around Charlie and lifted him off the ground carrying him back to the house. Carrington put him down and closed the front door and started taking his wet clothes off. Charlie was still trembling but more from nerves and wondering what the future would now hold, right now he could only see in to the next few minutes and everything hinged on if he could do this.

Carrington handed Charlie a towel "I am never going to let you go Charlie" he said undressing.
Charlie dried his face "I know" he replied holding the towel against his face.
Carrington smiled. "I have put everything on hold to find you" Charlie said, "Even the navy".
Carrington wiped his face "You broke a bit of my heart every time I was in England" he said.
Charlie ran his hand across Carrington's cheek and chin "I will fix it" he said softly.
Carrington smiled and looked at Charlie's hand "Technically we are still engaged" he laughed.
"Slow down" Charlie said, "I am still thrown by all this, confused but drawn here" he exclaimed.
"You do know Charlie" Carrington replied, "I know you feel this between us" he said confidently.
Charlie nodded causing water to trickle down his face "I had to find you, find out for real".
The storm raged on shorting the power to the neighbourhood "Usually happens" Carrington said.
He felt Charlie's body "You need a hot bath" Carrington said.
"Carrington, I don't know how to do this with a man" Charlie spoke quiet and timidly.
Carrington kissed him "One step at a time, there is no rush now I have you" he replied.

Carrington took Charlie upstairs through the darkness in to the bedroom and then bathroom, he quickly found some candles and ran the bath and left Charlie to get himself warmed up. Carrington fetched a bottle of wine and two glasses along with several more candles then returned to the bathroom and sat on the floor next to the bath, lighting the candles and spreading them out then handing Charlie a glass of wine. They sat for several hours whilst Charlie soaked in the hot water, one hand on the side of the bath his fingers entwinned with Carrington's. In many ways it was the biggest decision Charlie had faced, getting Serena to be his girlfriend was easy and less daunting. This was a step in the other direction he never saw coming, but the interestingly sexy American man that sat mostly naked by his side had thrown him into chaos. In a strange turn of emotional thinking that brought clarity was Conrad, he knew what his twin would do in this situation, in fact he had done. Thinking about Conrad lifted his spirits and confidence and in a way he was able to see Carrington in a different light, as sure as the rain was wet an instinct in his head and heart told him it has always been there, his ability to love a man. It wasn't going to be any man just this one. Carrington topped Charlie's glass up and smiled at the young man who had stopped trembling.

"I can't believe you flew all the way here" Carrington said softly leaving back against the wall.
Charlie rolled his head to face Carrington "I felt so guilty" he said.
Carrington cock his head to one side "About what?" he asked rubbing Charlie's fingers.
"The way I behaved to you at the wedding" Charlie replied, "I'm sorry, I freaked out".
Carrington smiled "Figured it was having your family around" he suggested.
Charlie nodded "That and I was unsure what you would do in public to me" he confessed.
"You are going to have to face up to me showering you with love in public" Carrington said.
Charlie rested his head back against the towel cushioning his head "I might let you".
Carrington laughed "Cocky little thing aren't you" he said, "Dam I love you Charlie".

Carrington sat there and watched Charlie who kept nodding off, the power was returned and he helped Charlie dry off and put him to bed. Feeling lightheaded Carrington realised the whole turn of events this evening meant he had forgotten to eat and had been drinking wine. He climbed in to bed turning the light off laying next to Charlie he refrained from touching him for the moment understanding that he was probably emotionally wrecked and shattered. He turned to look at Charlie and smiled knowing if one person could make him happy he was lying in bed with him right now. Carrington picked up his phone and sent a brief text to Simon telling him Charlie was in Atlanta with him and okay. He guessed that Charlie probably hadn't told anyone what he was doing and they might panic come morning. Carrington laid in bed watching the lightning still streaking through the sky, the rain had all but stopped. Charlie mumbled turning over to face Carrington cuddling up to him, his hand running softly up along Carrington's chest coming to a stop by his neck. Carrington slipped an arm under Charlie's neck cradling his head, he snuggled closer to Carrington, his breathing steady and hypnotically calm easing Carrington in to a deep sleep.

Simon walked down the stairs reading the text from Sean the Carrington's, he stopped halfway down the stairs scratching his head and smiling unable to believe what he was reading. Crafty bugger he thought to himself. Walking in to the dining room Conrad and Harry were there having an early breakfast before they left for Sardinia and their honeymoon.

"Morning" Conrad called out, "Have you seen Charlie thought he would have been here" he said.
"Morning and no" Simon replied sitting down, "He is not in the country" he said.
Conrad sat up "What?" he said sounding shocked.
Simon smiled "He went to find his true love" he replied chuckling.
Conrad looked confused then gradually smiled "He went to Atlanta didn't he?" he asked.
Simon nodded "I had a message from Carrington, everything appears to be fine".
"More than fine I think Simon" Conrad said staring off, "In fact I know he is".
Harry poked Conrad in the side "Come on psychic husband we got two weeks of sex to get done".

Felix stood at the dining room door tapping his watch, they said good bye to Simon and headed off with Felix to the airport. Simon finished his breakfast then went up to change for his 10am meeting, Moham was flying in with Simon's solicitors. It was time to change his will that he hadn't been able to face since Jack's passing. The complexity and nature of it meant a drawn out meeting and Moham as usual co-signing it as his executor and power of attorney until it was read in the event of anything happening. Despite his conversation with Sean over his wealth he intended on leaving something to Sean only if he stayed with him for five or more years from the date of writing the new will. Simon was still making notes when the troop of solicitors and Moham arrived at the manor. The sight was enough to stir Jamal from his weeding the front courtyard of the manor, chuckling he thought it looked very dubious all these suited men exiting their posh cars. Simon looked over and Jamal smiling and waving to him then made a mental note to remember him as well.

Carrington walked in to the bedroom and placed a mug of coffee down on the table by Charlie, he stood looking at him unable to believe he was here laying in his bed miles from home. He smiled knowing the courage and fight Charlie must have gone through to make this decision, then spending eight hours on a plane with no idea what was going to happen. Charlie stirred and the smell of the pillow under his nose was somehow different, not like home. Rolling on to his back pulling the sheet with him and finding himself looking up at Carrington, slipping his hand under the sheet discovering he was naked and growing. Standing there in his briefs Carrington looked more sexy than ever in his eyes. The feeling of a switch being moved in to the right place washed through his body. The nervousness showing in his eyes was clear to Carrington, the look of someone who wanted love without a clue of what to do with another man. Carrington smiled and sat on the bed close to Charlie.

"Did you sleep alright?" Carrington asked handing him the cup of coffee.
Charlie nodded and took the mug "Thanks" he said in a sweet soft tone.
He took a sip of coffee, "I really made a mess of things" Charlie said, "And inconvenienced you".
Carrington chuckled "I never imagined you would come looking for me Charlie".
"Neither did I" Charlie replied unable to look him in the eye.
Carrington leaned forward and gently kissed him on the mouth "I am so happy you did".
Charlie moaned softly and opened his eyes "Kiss me again" he asked quietly.

Carrington took the the mug from Charlie and placed a finger under his chin caressing him slowly and looking in to his eyes, their mouths coming together seamlessly parted and kissed, from gently touches to sensual to intentional, little by little flickering tongues touching their lips locking together. Gradually Carrington felt Charlie take over the kissing, his hand running along Carrington's arm and flexing his bicep resulting in a happy sound from Charlie. Careful not to push Charlie to quickly Carrington pulled back from the kiss and placed his arms around Charlie hugging him closely feeling his body.

"Pass my trousers over please" Charlie said. Carrington looked a little confused retrieving them.
Charlie produced the make shift ring. "You still have it" Carrington exclaimed in surprise.
Charlie nodded and placed it on Carrington's finger "Since we are still engaged" he said nervously.
Carrington laughed and kissed him "Right we need to get you all gayed up" he said smiling.
"Fuck off" Charlie replied slapping Carrington on the arm and kissing him back.
"Seriously we have to get up, I have work to do" Carrington said handing Charlie his coffee.
Charlie nodded "I will go hang out at a coffee shop" he said.
"Hell no" Carrington replied looking at him, "You are coming to work with me".
"I didn't bring much with me" Charlie said pointing to his ruck sack.
Carrington laughed "I will send Jose and you to the mall to get some clothes and gym wear".
"Gym wear?" Charlie said stretching in bed.
"Yeah I go to the gym after work" Carrington replied, "I have to show you off".
"Show me up more like" Charlie said pulling the sheet up. Carrington glanced at him smirking.
"What is the matter?" Carrington asked, "I know your naked I had a good feel last night".
Charlie blushed covering his head with the sheet "Pervert" he said muffled by the sheet.

By the time Charlie removed the sheet he could hear Carrington in the bathroom and getting in to the shower. He sat there in bed nursing his mug of coffee in a quiet and seemingly very happy place. Forming his own destiny and frightened by his own actions, he didn't feel gay at all but then Carrington didn't look gay either. He shook his thoughts away and listened to Carrington showering then calling out to him to take a shower. Charlie returned to the bedroom and Carrington had found some clothes for him to wear. They hung a little baggy on Charlie having a smaller frame but you would never have known they were not his clothes.

"When do you go back?" Carrington asked buttoning his shirt up.
Charlie sat on the bed and looked at him "when my ship is ready to sail" he replied.
"I thought you put your military thing on hold" Carrington replied slipping his shoes on.
Charlie shrugged "You really think I am thinking straight?" he asked making Carrington chuckle.
"What do you think I should do?" Charlie asked putting his trainers on.
Carrington smiled "I like the idea of a military boyfriend" he replied winking.
"Seriously!" Charlie said standing up, "Next you will want me parading around in uniform".
"Kind of goes without saying" Carrington replied smirking at him.
Carrington took Charlie's hand "They want me to run the company in England" he said.
Charlie raised an eyebrow "You mean move there?" he asked. Carrington nodded.
"I will only do it on one condition and that is you" Carrington said making no bones about it.
"But I will be away for months at a time" Charlie replied seeing the gravity of the situation for the first time.
Carrington kissed him on the forehead "I know and I will have to adjust to that".
"Not much of a relationship though if I am away" Charlie said sitting back down on the bed.
Carrington sat next to him "I am not going to dictate your life".
"Your not?" Charlie said looking at him.
"No. You must be happy with your choices and they are what you want" Carrington said clearly.
Charlie smiled "I will speak to my commanding officer next week see what options I have".
"Excellent, so you will stay here for two weeks and fly back with me" Carrington stated.
Charlie nodded. "Come on I will be late, oh wait I run the company" Carrington said laughing.

It certainly wasn't how Charlie envisaged he would be spending his time, the whole thing was scary but at least he saw a friendly face with Jose when he got to the office with Carrington. Word about the English guy who had arrived to claim Carrington had already got around. Evelina the receptionist was telling everyone when they arrived for work. Every time the lift doors opened all eyes focused on it waiting to see who was occupying it. Carrington and Charlie exited the lift and Charlie noticed all the looks immediately.

"Word has got around quickly this morning" Carrington said chuckling and glancing at Charlie.
Jose came out of his office walking towards Charlie "Morning Charlie" he said smiling.
"Morning" Charlie replied, his eyes shifting left to right noticing the stares.
Jose laughed quietly "Don't worry the rumour mill went in to overdrive this morning thanks to Evelina".

Charlie was glad to be inside the sanctuary of Carrington's office away from the prying eyes, he sat on the small sofa by the coffee table texting with Conrad who was now firing questions at him in rapid succession. Charlie giggled after a while knowing that Harry must have got hold of Conrad's phone and was sending him pictures over of his arse. Charlie burst out laughing seeing the latest the photo, Carrington looked over smiling in Charlie's direction then stood up and walked over.

"What is so funny?" Carrington asked pouring a coffee and joining him on the sofa.
"This" Charlie said showing Carrington the photo.
Carrington looked carefully at the photo "I have fucked that arse" he said, "Harry's for sure".
Charlie looked at him "How the hell did you know that was Harry?" he asked.
Carrington laughed "When you have touched it as much as I have you know" he said.
"Doesn't bear thinking about" Charlie said sounding shocked and amused, "How was it?".
Carrington smiled "Amazing, so is Conrad's" he said. Charlie made pretend vomiting sounds.
He looked at Carrington "Will you carry on doing it with them?" he asked curiously.
"I don't know" Carrington replied looking at him, "I mean they are fun in bed, but it depends on us".
"So you make me feel guilty taking away the pleasure of my twin and his husband" Charlie said smirking.
"Absolutely, I am so guilt tripping you" Carrington replied kissing Charlie, "Harry would love sex with you".
Charlie chuckled "That is so outrageous" he replied then going quiet contemplating.
Carrington laughed "You are already thinking about it" he said rubbing Charlie's head.
Charlie sat opened mouth then laughed "Not thinking, visually doing it" he admitted.
Jose walked in to the office "The figures you asked for" he said, "Hope your not sexting!".
Jose walked over and Charlie showed him the photo "Dam you are" Jose said screwing his face.
"Do you not like a bit of arse?" Charlie asked grinning at him.
"Hell no" Jose replied looking shocked, "What ever gave you that impression?" he asked.
Carrington put his arm around Charlie's shoulder "Jose is straight" he said using air quotes.
Jose rolled his eyes "I have a girlfriend Charlie" he replied, "And fuck off with your little quotes knobhead".
Charlie chuckled "So did I now I have a boyfriend" he said very openly.
"Wow" Carrington said sitting up, "That is the first time you have called me your boyfriend".
Charlie blushed and thought quick on his feet "Who said it was you?" he replied looking serious.
Carrington sat back "It better be or there will be trouble" he said strongly emphasising the words.
Jose put the report on Carrington's desk "Charlie I have to take you shopping apparently".
Carrington handed Charlie his credit card "Buy what you need" he said standing up.
Jose grabbed the credit card "Yes, come on let's buy lots of expensive clothes".
"And what be indebted to him forever" Charlie replied standing up and laughing.
Jose waved a hand "He is made of money, surely you must have noticed his house" he said casually.

The thought had never crossed his mind but then he didn't actually see much of the house or pay attention due to his tiredness. Charlie left the building with Jose and they spent several hours chatting and buying some gym wear, Jose making him buy the tightest lycra shorts the accentuated every inch of his crotch and arse. Charlie told him off for trying to gay him up but Jose ignored him and continued. The tight work out top may have been a step too far until Jose put him in front of the mirror. Charlie hardly recognised himself and turning to the side he clearly saw how pert his arse looked and how big the shorts made his package look, his body was what he couldn't believe. Having never worn anything so tight he could see the muscles in his arms under the fabric, Jose stood there shaking his head 'So fucking gay' he said making Charlie laugh. Grabbing a few casual shirts, shorts and trainers they headed back to the office where Charlie waited amusing himself until Carrington finished just before 5pm. They drove to the gym and straight away Charlie noticed that it was mostly men and smelt very differently from his usual gym, immediately he knew this must be a gay gym and sure enough several men walked out of the work out area to get showered, each one muscled and openly talking about sex and bitching about other men. Carrington put his arm on Charlie's shoulder in a gesture not to be worried. Embarrassingly Charlie changed in to his shorts and Carrington couldn't resist running his hand over Charlie's arse.

"Hey!" Charlie exclaimed timidly and blushing.
Carrington smiled "Dam you look so sexy" he replied as the door opened.
"Look but don't touch" Charlie stated, "They are new" he said then chuckled.
Carrington smiled "My prize possession" he said licking Charlie's ear. 

The tall Latino who walked in smiled, Enrique greeted Carrington with a quick hug and then went about getting changed. Carrington explaining to Charlie that being his regular gym he knew a few of the regulars. Enrique sat there watching Charlie with a devilish grin on his face, soon realising the cute young lad was here with Carrington. Enrique finished putting on his trainers and grabbed a towel then looked at Carrington and nodded towards Charlie giving him a thumbs up and big smile. Carrington handed Charlie a towel guiding him to the workout area.

"What do you want to do first?" Carrington asked.
Charlie looked around at the numerous men working out "Weights" he replied.
"Okay, I will spot you" Carrington said putting his towel down.
"No" Charlie replied placing his towel down, "I can't concentrate with you looking at me".
Carrington chuckled "Yeah I know" he replied remembering their day at the manor gym.
"I will run for half an hour then we can swap" Carrington offered.
Charlie smiled "Sounds good mate" he said, his accent and voice catching the interest of a several men nearby.
Carrington chuckled and slapped his arse "Man that is so straight".

Charlie changed the weights over and settled on the bench glancing around at the other occupied weight benches near him. The men all pressing weights but clearly watching Charlie and then acknowledging him, Charlie settled and began pressing and the guy closest to him stated talking and hinting that he new Charlie was British. Being polite Charlie engaged in conversation and occasionally looked over to Carrington who was already building up a sweat running. Joey walked in to the work out area and spotted Carrington straight away and made his way over to the running machined next to his. 

"I saw your car here" Joey said setting the speed on his machine.
Carrington shook his head trying to avoid looking at him "Yup, that's because I am here".
"Ooh sarcasim" Joey replied smirking, "You must be in a mood and need to fuck it out".
Carrington looked at him "Yeah but not with you" he replied focusing ahead.
"You say that now but I know you still love me" Joey said smiling and stopping his machine.

Charlie saw the way Carrington shook his head with this other guy who looked like he clearly had a thing for his boyfriend and was badgering him. One thing he could tell already with Carrington was when something upset him or got on his nerves. Well he did it at the wedding so knew the signs, seeing this man being overly friendly actually bothered Charlie and his flirting clearly unwelcome by Carrington. Charlie put his weights back and sat up watching them. Despite Carrington brushing Joey off he was persistent  and showing no signs of leaving Carrington alone. 

Carrington stopped running "Joey stop it, what happened a way back was a mistake".
Joey moved closer to Carrington "Didn't feel like it, we belong together Carrington" he said.
Carrington shook his head "No, end of story Joey, anyway I have someone else now" he replied.
Joey laughed "The ever so picky Carrington" he said now being sarcastic.
Carrington turned to him "Get away from me or I will punch you in to the wall".
Joey smirked "Now that is the Carrington I like, the rough street version".

Charlie stood up and wobbled a little on his legs briefly grabbing his towel, fury burning in his body at this person upsetting his man. Purposefully striding across the gym then standing behind Joey and wiping his face.

"Excuse me are you using this machine?" Charlie asked politely controlling his annoyance.
Joey turned to Charlie "Yes so prance off fairy" he replied looking him up and down smirking.
Joey turned back to Carrington "Dam cute Brit" he said.
"Excuse me!" Charlie replied pushing Joey on the shoulder, "Who are you calling fairy?".
Joey turned again to Charlie "I will deal with you later in the shower" he said grinning and winking at Charlie.
Carrington chuckled "Joey meet my boyfriend and fiancé Charlie" he said proudly.
"Er what?" Joey replied looking at Charlie then Carrington, "Fiancé?" he asked.

Charlie walked around Joey and stood in front of Carrington then ran his hand up along the sweaty arm, Carrington leaned forward and kissed Charlie on the mouth several times. Strangely Charlie did not feel embarrassed kissing Carrington in public, the sensation was incredible and Charlie felt like it was his initiation and way of showing that he was ready to be with Carrington. Joey took a couple of steps backwards seeing the intent in Carrington's eyes focusing on Charlie.

Carrington smiled at Charlie "This is my ex boyfriend Charlie" he said nodding to Joey.
"Fiancé!" Joey scoffed looking at Carrington, "It will never work, your money gets in the way" he said sauntering off.
"Wow!" Charlie said quietly, "That is one jealous ex you have there".
Carrington leant  over the running machine "Gold digger more like" he said looking a little angry.
Charlie looked at Carrington "Are you really rich then?" he asked confused having heard this twice today.
Carrington shrugged "Not personally" he said, "This is a discussion for another time Charlie".

The rest of their workout went without any further interruptions from Joey, he busied himself talking to another man frequently glancing over at them. Noticing that Carrington behaved entirely differently towards Charlie, his attention seemed purely focused on him and he could see why. The smooth slightly tanned skin of Charlie, the mousy blond hair, the tight but generously muscular build and his accent simply made him a catch. That and he didn't give off any kind of interest in the men surrounding him unlike most of the gay men in here. Carrington and Joey were not the only ones focused on him, every time a machine came free next to Charlie someone quickly grabbed it and started engaging Charlie in conversation. In one quick hours workout in the gym Charlie had his eyes opened wide, receiving numerous offers from men all wanting to give their number and take him home was turning in to quite the revelation. The short drive back to Carrington's home was long enough for Charlie to get a little nervous, his mind already made up that tonight he wanted to move things up with Carrington. Of course he was bolstered by the attention he got in the gym and didn't even mind it. With the car pulling up to the house Charlie studied it more closely, the vast grounds surrounding it and the size of it, almost comparable to the manor on Hibiscus drive.

It was late at the manor was deathly quiet, Simon sat in the library going through the details of his amended will and made one small change. It was important to him that he would leave things tidy and more so that it was incontestable in any form. The group of solicitors and Moham would return in a couple of days for the formal signing and witnessing locking it down airtight and Moham taking on the role as power of attorney until it's reading. Closing the folder he sat there and chuckled to himself remembering the money that Jack had left Conrad. Most people would have gone on a spending spree, but Conrad just shrugged his shoulders and got on with life. The only purchase he made was number 8, that made perfect sense and a clever decision he thought. His video calling rang on his phone and checking the time he knew who it was without even needing to look, regular as clockwork Sean's smiling face appeared on the screen.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

After a really shitty work day, I needed something to lift my spirits. I read it twice. I loved all the little details, such as the difference in the smell of the pillows. That was like a flashback for me the first time I traveled to the US. You tend to go into sensory overload after a long haul flight and it little details like this that make this story so tangible to a reader.

I thought it was going to go pear shaped at Carrington's front door. I'm so glad it didn't. Charlie must be anxious about taking the "next step". Can't wait to read all the juicy details 🙂

• Like 1

Part 25 - Forever Foundations

On the outside he hadn't changed at all, only his way of thinking and how he felt inside. He thanked Carrington who placed a plate of food down in front of him. Preparing dinner was their first joint effort being together, Charlie picked out the vegetables in the grocery store ignoring all the fancy ones he knew nothing about instead picking the type you could get back in England. Charlie turned out to be a dab hand in the kitchen surprising Carrington that he knew how to cook and did it really well. Carrington stood watching him unable to stop smiling and Charlie attributing most of his skills to his mother and Conrad, explaining how Conrad was an exceptional cook by any standards and taught him the basics. Charlie's initial worry of spending so much time with Carrington had completely vanished, in part he knew a bit about him since their meeting at the manor and spending almost two days being hunted down by him. Charlie put his knife and fork down and took a sip of water, across the table they were watching each other chatting and smiling. The way he felt so ease in Carrington's company finding lots to talk about all culminated in a feeling like they had been together years, where in truth really he knew little about him.

"Tonight your mine completely" Charlie said out of the blue staring at Carrington.
Carrington sat back in his chair and smiled "Are you surrendering yourself fully to me?".
"Yes" Charlie replied then put his head in his hands, "I think I am".
"Totally?" Carrington asked. Charlie nodded.
Charlie sat forward "Be nice to me, you know I don't know what I am doing" he said.
Carrington held Carlie's hand across the table "Slowly, I want to enjoy discovering you".

Charlie silently gulped his body already starting to stir from the way Carrington held his hand softly, looking in to each others eyes an unfathomable desire was building and his fingers tingled. It took a moment to realise that these sort of emotions he felt had never been brought to the surface with Serena or anyone else. The effect Carrington had on him warmed his entire body, everything in his life seemed not to matter right now. Charlie stepped in to the bathroom and came out of his daze not even remembering how and when they came upstairs, everything was a happy blur and his reflection in the mirror showed he was undressed with just his underwear on. In the mirror he saw Carrington walk in with his head cocked to one side looking at him. Slowly he made his way towards Charlie who let out a soft pleasing moan feeling the hands of Carrington touching his shoulders and watching him in the mirror. Softly leaning his head back with each tender touch on his shoulder and neck, Carrington never losing sight of Charlie's reaction through his reflection in the mirror. Watching each slow breath he took moaning sweetly, 'Do you trust me?' Carrington whispered in his ear, Charlie nodded gently allowing the hands to roam further around his body. The warmth from Carrington's body passing to him he pressed up closer, the arms circling around his chest, feeling, caressing and touching him softly. Charlie rolled his neck to the side leaning against Carrington's neck and shoulder, the arms around his body slipping further around enveloping him fully. The action was total submission to Carrington, he had finally won Charlie and Carrington knew this immediately from the way his body relaxed into his arms being held tight against him. 

Carrington looked at Charlie's reflection in the mirror, his eyes half closed and mouth slightly parted. Carrington's cock was already hard and pressed against Charlie's arse. Carrington kissed Charlie's neck feeling the entire body respond pushing back 'I love you Charlie, from the day I first saw you' he said softly in to his ear kissing the lobe and moving back down his soft neck. Charlie's hands moved and held Carrington's arms slowly feeling every inch, a happy sigh when they moved over the large biceps squeezing them to ensure they were real. Charlie spoke quietly 'I tried to deny it Carrington, I can't lie or hide my feelings any more. I love you', his words full of intent and meaning, 'Only you could have done this to me' he said almost admitting it to himself. Charlie turned his neck and kissed Carrington's shoulder feeling the arms gently squeeze him in assurance. Their faces turned to one another and their lips touched briefly, Charlie's mouth opened slightly wider and Carrington rubbed his lips softly against Charlie before extending his tongue and running it across them, Charlie's body heaving in pleasure from the erotic feeling in his body. Charlie giggled softly his sound muted by Carrington kissing him properly, his tongue slipping in and dancing around with Charlie's. Charlie raised his left hand and touched Carrington's neck pulling him harder against his mouth, their bodies touching both perfectly still and frozen in time, only the sound of muted moans coming from both of them sharing their first intimate moment together. The naturalness of the kiss completely freeing Charlie of any doubt he ever had, the question of his sexuality gone, he really felt the strongest love for Carrington.

The hands slowly worked down his body, touching sensually as the moved from around his chest down to his waist coming to a rest at the to of his legs. His body slightly trembling from the anticipation of knowing where things were leading. His own hands dangled by his side unsure what he should do with them, the thought quickly evaporating concentrating instead of the mouth locked against his sexing every part of this mouth and tongue. He moaned as Carrington's hands pulled his arse up hard against the unforgiving erection, his fingers tickling the top of his thighs working under the elastic of his underwear and teasingly coaxing them lower. Unwilling to stop Carrington's action he kissed him back harder and felt the underwear pulling free of his own erection then dropping around his ankles. Waiting with baited breath for Carrington to touch him inappropriately, suddenly he found the hands roaming up across his stomach and chest. Charlie found his hands moved back touching Carrington's thickly muscled thighs, his fingers moving over the fabric finding the elastic, his thumb slipping beneath and gently pulling them down. He was unprepared as the underwear fell away from his fingers feeling the full fleshiness of his cock rubbing against his exposed arse. Carrington lifted one leg then the other freeing him from his underwear, Charlie did the same and immediately Carrington's hand moved down to an inch or so above his cock. The fingers played with the light covering of pubic hair, Charlie giggled as best he could with a mouth full Carrington's tongue. He played and toyed with the pubic hair, teasing and pulling it until Charlie grabbed his hand stopping him. Weather by accident or on purpose he couldn't be sure, his hand pushed Carrington's down until it touched his cock and closed around it. Charlie raised himself on tip toes pushing his body back against Carrington and kissing him deeper. The feeling totally strange having a mans fingers holding his cock, not just holding though, they gently rubbed his shaft. Back pulling the foreskin over the head, then forward allowing the head to be covered up in shyness until it was exposed again. Carrington stopped kissing him and smiled his hand releasing from around Charlie's cock, his arm turning Charlie round to face him. Their eyes met and Charlie placed his arms around Carrington's neck and kissed him, his body lifting off the ground with such ease supported by Carrington's powerful arms. His legs coming to rest around Carrington's waist gripping on tightly to prevent him falling. He took one last look in the mirror, his reflection getting smaller being carried in to the bedroom until it disappeared.

Charlie unlocked his ankles and Carrington gently let go of him, he put his arms around Carrington hugging him but it was an uncertain tenderness about the way he was acting that caused Carrington to step back and look at him.

"You look troubled" Carrington spoke to Charlie bringing his attention back.
"I am" Charlie replied. "When I arrived here my life was normal" Charlie said.
Carrington knew this was his doing "I can't help that fact I have fallen in love with you".
Charlie had an anguished look on his face "Fuck!" he shouted loudly, "Why, how?" he asked.
Carrington shrugged "Do you really love me Charlie?" he asked.
"Yes, god yes" Charlie replied looking at him, "I need to understand it though".
Carrington nodded "Even if nothing happens I will never forget you" he said.
Charlie looked at him confused "It sounds like you are finishing before we start".
"Sexiest person I have ever met" Carrington said, "But I am not going to force you".
"No, no, no" Charlie said pushing Carrington on to the bed.
"You promised to marry me, you said it was going to happen" Charlie reminded him.
Carrington smiled "Yeah I know, had to do something to try and win you over" he said.
Charlie leaned over him "So are you going to make good on your word?" he asked.
Carrington looked Charlie in the eyes "Do you want me to?" he threw the question back.
"I look really stupid don't I?" Charlie asked looking scared.
Carrington stroked Charlie's face "No, I think you need me Charlie" he said softly.
"Carrington make good and marry me then" Charlie said almost demanding.
Carrington chuckled "No going back Charlie, you are the only man I have ever asked".
Charlie nodded. "If we do this it is forever Charlie" Carrington told him.
Charlie leaned forward and kissed him "Forever" he said standing up "definitely forever".

Carrington grabbed Charlie and pulled him on the bed wrapping his arms around the man he was so desperate to be with. Charlie let out a loud sigh and moan held in Carrington's arms with his fingers lightly dancing across his lower back then softly stroking and feeling his arse. It was certainly different from sex with any girl he had, his body had never been touched so much and he was loving it. Every part of him that Carrington touched made him respond in different ways, his whole body seemed to be completely erogenous in his hands. Unable to contain his erection Charlie rubbed it up against Carrington, the response was Carrington kissing him harder turning Charlie on even more. Carrington rolled Charlie on to his back but unable to prise his legs open. Charlie pushed Carrington up 'Not ready for that' he said looking up at him. Carrington smiled and resumed kissing, Charlie waited until he felt Carrington's body relax then rolled him over. He looked down into Carrington's eyes wriggling his way in between his legs, he smiled and leaned up kissing Charlie 'Trust me this will be easier' he said moving his body and lying on his stomach. Carrington opened a draw and retrieved a small bottle of lubricant, squeezing some out and applying it to his arse he then grabbed Charlie's cock coating. The action caught Charlie by surprise and he closed his eyes moaning loudly enjoying the gentle strokes until Carrington finished, 'Go easy Charlie you're a sizable man' he said softly and settling back down on his stomach. Charlie kneeled between his legs looking at the fine sculptured body lying there waiting for him. His hands moved first touching Carrington's calves and working upwards, the body shifting slightly at his touch, his hands trembling with nerves and leaning forward he kissed Carrington's back several times. Without any thought process he automatically started moving up towards the shoulders, his cock dangling precariously above Carrington's arse moving closer each time he moved up. Charlie softly moaned feeling his cock gliding between the arse cheeks. Carrington raise his head turning and smiling to Charlie, a rush of love taking over his body, hips wriggling until he found the tightness of the clasping around the head of his cock that pushed through the initial resistance. The feeling was so different, so out of this world he just wanted to push all the way in right now. His arms shaking and Charlie desperately tried to regain some control. Holding position he afforded a gentle nudge down, Carrington gasped and moaned lovingly. The smoothness of his cock entering more had him lean down and bite Carrington's shoulder a little too hard leaving an impression. Carrington raise his head turning to look at Charlie 'Control yourself Charlie I am not going anywhere' he softly said using an encouraging sensual tone. Charlie felt his cock pulse gently a couple of times in knowing sign he had pre-cum already. Pushing his hips down again his cock moved further in with ease, 'Oh Charlie' Carrington mumbled from under him pushing his arse up, Charlie pushed down again and felt his entire shaft glide in until he could push no more. His arms giving way and collapsing on top of Carrington and simultaneously thrusting his hips down. Carrington moaned raising his head, his legs banged on the bed 'Argh yes' he cried out to Charlie. His eyes opened wide feeling his cock held in vice like grip, the sensations spinning out of control in his body, just the thought of knowing he was deep inside Carrington made him pre-cum again. Charlie grabbed on to Carrington's arms and laid on top perfectly still fearing he would cum from any further movement.

Charlie kissed the side of Carrington's face and slowly wriggled his hips, Carrington turned his head and kissed Charlie, their eyes meeting spoke an unquestionable love, a look that bonded them together. Charlie kissed Carrington's neck and gently moved his hips again, small gentle thrusts that gradually built up. The incredible feeling of laying on top of his muscular body and only having to move his hips felt so amazing. Neither of them in a rush allowed their love making to develop, Charlie taking his time managed to hold back to revel in the sensations. The strangest feeling of all was that his cock was enjoying the sex as much as he was. Something he had never encountered before and it felt amazing, his body having double the sex in very different ways. his body reacting to the sex in his cock, his cock reacting to the sex in his body. His body relaxed freeing him to enjoy the moment, gently sexual caressing with his cock, changing to harder thrusts then easing off and speeding up again. Trying out new techniques but always ending up deep inside Carrington, his body warm and perspiring laid firmly on top of Carrington's feeling the warmth exchanging between them. The subtle and pleasing moans coming from Carrington revealing what he liked allowing Charlie to focus on those moves in particular. Sex had been just sex previously and Charlie was finding with every minute that passed there was so much more to sex. It wasn't just about the orgasm with Carrington it was the connection between them on every level imaginable.

Raising himself up on his arms Charlie bore down on Carrington urged on by the way his arse would push up waiting and greeting his cock, 'Oh Charlie fuck me' Carrington begged slipping in to his part Mexican accent. His hips pushed up hard against Carrington's arse grinding and thrusting deeply penetrating. Charlie groaned feeling his balls tingle the rush of adrenaline surpassing normal levels and spiralling out of control in his body. Quicker and harder he fucked, the tingling in his balls moving to a ravaging primal urge to breed. Unable to stop himself the orgasm already spreading through his body he moaned slamming his hips down hard, 'Yes' Carrington cried out 'oh fuck I love you' he cried banging his legs on the bed. He could feel every electrifying pulse and jerk releasing from Charlie's cock relentlessly pumping ribbons of cum in to his arse. Charlie's body froze in a rigid state from the force of his orgasm, moaning that boarded on crying from the way it was tearing through his body. Carrington felt the full weight of Charlie collapse on top of him, quickly grabbing his hands holding them tightly waiting for the body on top of him to relax. The panting, deep breaths, chest heaving lying on top of Carrington in a stunned state of what he had just experienced. Words could not describe how his body felt or what was running through his mind. All he did know was his cock still stood hard and lodged firmly inside Carrington, there was no comprehension of where any of this came from. He felt so elated and continued running his fingers across Carrington's arms, Carrington's head laid to the side watching and smiling but neither one could speak or even find the words to express themselves. His fingers reaching Carrington's palms then fingers and entwining firmly clasping together, that simple act filled Charlie with a love he knew was real. Resting his head down and facing Carrington he smiled kissing him gently on the lips 'I love you Carrington' he whispered softly, his eyes fixed firmly looking deep in to Carrington's. The smile broadened across his face moving closer to Charlie until their lips touched, fingers squeezing to reinforce their love and an ensuing kiss that lasted minutes.

By morning Charlie woke to find himself still in Carrington's arms, having had the best nights sleep in ages helped by the warmth of the body and arms that held him all night. Carrington tightened his hold and pulled Charlie on to of him. Charlie let out a happy giggle 'Morning he mumbled. Carrington smiled stroking Charlie's back and kissing him tenderly 'We have plenty of time to explore sex when your ready' he said almost as if he could read Charlie like a book. 'Thank you' Charlie replied, hearing the words helped to relax his body and revel in the feeling of Carrington's body and touch. The occasional fondle took place amongst the kissing, there was no doubt that Charlie got ever more aroused just by their skin touching and laying close together. The way he caressed Charlie and ran his fingers over his arse was new but incredibly enjoyable, interaction playing both ways, eyes only for each other. Giggling. Smiling. Kissing. He knew a time was looming when Carrington would want to make love to him, a couple of days ago it would have worried the hell out of them. Not anymore though, he could see Carrington was a sensible and considerate person and would be able to explore things at his own pace. For now, he was well seduced in to fucking Carrington and wanted to do it again. Carrington got out of bed still holding Charlie and carried him to the bathroom putting him down in the shower, patting his arse several times and having a squeeze. Carrington left him to shower whilst he put some coffee on. In the kitchen Carrington pulled his mobile phone out and twisting it around in his hand looking at it, sighing he put the phone down on the counter and put some coffee on to brew. Picking the phone up again he was fighting himself inside, maybe he should tell Charlie first. One thing for sure was his parents would appear if he broke the news to them, no matter if he told them not to come they would ignore Carrington and turn up anyway. He put the phone down again thinking that Charlie may not be ready for full force of his parents and the subtle way of judging his new boyfriend. After all Joey had not impressed them and gave Carrington a clear warning to get his head out of the clouds and see him for the gold digger he was. Then there was the whole issue of moving to England, he owed them everything and that was the hardest part around his reluctance to move. Carrington opened the group chat with his parents and started typing 'Please don't panic or do anything rash but I am sure I have found the one, he flew over from England to find me. I need some time' he stopped typing hearing Charlie's footsteps softly padding down the staircase. Turning the phone in his hand to hit the close button his finger accidentally swiping the send button firing off the message to his parents without him knowing.

Opening his eyes and looking up the sky he could hear the sound of the river gently flowing close to where they laid. Rubbing his wrist the clanging of the chain from the handcuff Joshua sat up and looked at Aaron. In the subsequent days since their altercation in the room Joshua refused to speak to Aaron, the silence between them sometimes erupting in to a tempestuous argument. Aaron was still seething from the attack Joshua did, he had got tested and confirmed he had been exposed. Given PREP to take in the hope it would stem the infection getting hold he played it down with Joshua, he wasn't about to let him know and give him the upper hand. Angry as he was with Joshua he found it a rather devilish act that strangely made him admire him more. Joshua was allowed out for a walk twice a day chained to Aaron, finally calming down and talking more with Tanner it was seen as progress. He hated being cuffed to Aaron, part of him behaved knowing what Aaron was capable of. Aaron on the other hand took no notice of Joshua and treated him like a dog on a leash, constantly looking at his watch waiting for the hour to be up and drag him back to the room. When they did look at each other Joshua would produce an evil smirk that wound Aaron up. A game that Joshua found amusing but also knew when to stop it before any retaliation happened, he knew he had met his match with Aaron who could easily bring him down if he wanted to. Joshua felt his arm being tugged as Aaron stood up partly dragging Joshua with him back to the estate house. Reluctantly with no choice he followed back to his room, as usual Aaron forced Joshua on to the bed holding him down whilst Sven unlock the cuff around Joshua's wrist. Joshua instantly flipped on to his stomach and wait for Aaron to look at him whilst closing the door, he grinned rubbing his crotch at Aaron. The moment the door locked Joshua laughed, Aaron heard him and would smile walking away behind Sven.

Sven turned to Aaron noticing the smile "What are you smiling about?" he asked.
Aaron winked "Him, cute piece of British ass" he replied.
Sven tutted walking towards the stairs "He is cute but not my type".
Aaron laughed "Not old enough for you" he replied. Sven smiled and nodded.
"You on the other hand seem to be enjoying him" Sven said standing at the top of the stairs.
Aaron patted him on the shoulder "He plays a good game, not as good as me" he said confidently.
"You reckon, £100 says you can't win him over" Sven said offering his hand.
Aaron rubbed his chin "Deal" he said shaking Sven's hand, "How do I know if I have won though?".
Sven laughed "Get him to be your boyfriend" he said walking down the stairs laughing.
"Very funny" Aaron replied chasing him, "You drive a hard bargain but you got a bet dude".
"If I do it will be for real though" Aaron said heading to the kitchen.
Sven turned and shouted after him "Somehow I believe you".

Over the following days Tanner was getting through to Joshua bit by bit, opening up and finally admitting to himself more than anything that his desire to possess was borne out of his own insecurities around love. His experiences of growing up around a father who was possessive and then to experience a string a dead end sexual encounters affected his way of thinking. He saw love only as a means to own and control an item irrelevant of what it was. Gradually a trust built up and Tanner even allowed Joshua to join him for dinner several times and walk in the grounds without being handcuffed to Aaron but always with Aaron and Sven by his side. On the third day of his so called freedom the thought of escaping had crossed his mind, without knowing where he actually was he could only assume the estate was in the UK somewhere. He had ample chance of making a run for it and when the time was right he couldn't bring himself to do it. A failed attempt would probably result in him being drugged again and shackled to Aaron for his walks. He was the most part a prisoner here, a prisoner in a beautiful room that was now being well looked after. Then there was Aaron, his ever so quiet rapist as he called him. Undoubtedly there was sparks, both aggressive as each other and they say opposites attract he mused. Sven took a phone call and had to return to the estate house, he produced the handcuffs standing in front of Joshua.

"Do you really need them?" Joshua asked looking at him, "I promise not to do anything".
Sven smirked "Okay, you know the walls are too high to scale" he said putting them away.
"He won't run for it, he doesn't want to be drugged up anymore" Aaron added glancing at him.
"Can we go sit by the river?" Joshua asked Aaron, "I find it relaxing".
Aaron chuckled "As long as you don't try to jump in, it is cold and the current strong".
Joshua looked at him "I am not a complete twat" he replied looking annoyed.

Sven laughed walking off and glancing back a few times to make sure Aaron was okay with him. Aaron kept very close to Joshua walking along the front of the house and across the perfectly manicured lawns and flower beds, the sight instantly reminding him of Conrad and wondering what he was doing right now and if he was still with that othe young lad. Weirdly the thought filled him with dark happiness, dark for the things he put Conrad through, but the happiness from the nights they spent together after meeting. His hand constantly brushing against Aaron's started to linger with each brush. Joshua glanced at him every time it happened. Aaron paying no attention to it got him a little pissed off and on the next brush he grabbed Aaron's hand and held it. Aaron still paid no real attention to Joshua but he felt Aaron's hand responding and holding his firmly. Inside he was smiling and tried to stop it showing on his face acting normally as they walked down to the banks of the river. Joshua let go and laid down on his back. Aaron sat next to him watching for any sudden movements. Seeing him in the sunlight and appearing relaxed, Aaron was seeing a true side to him, a very natural look that was captivating and taking his breath away. Joshua laid there with his eyes closed in tranquillity and breathing steadily, a trick Tanner had taught him a couple of days ago, it helped clear his mind and process thoughts with greater clarity. He could imagine and feel the river in his head and sense the closeness of Aaron. his hand moved across and touched Aaron's arm, slowly he stroked it and glint of a smile broadened across his mouth. Aaron glanced down at his arm then at Joshua, the sight overwhelming him. Aaron leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips then abruptly sat up again unsure what had come over him. Joshua licked his lips and murmured lightly not wanting to make a big thing out of it. It was a pleasant unexpected surprise, Joshua put his hand down his shorts placing it over his cock feeling the warmth from his erection and returned to his steady breathing. Aaron fighting the temptation to kiss him again, gone was the urge to rape him again only to be replaced by an affection that bolted through Aaron almost taking the legs from under him. No matter how or what he thought of Joshua he simply loved the cocky arrogance and weird accent of this sexually attractive guy.

Aaron tapped Joshua on the arm telling him they had to get back to the house, he helped Joshua to his feet who looked at him briefly then turned to face the estate house. Aaron walked by his side and this time he took the reigns and held Joshua's hand tightly all the way back to the house. Instead of heading back to his room Aaron escorted him to one of the lounges.

"Tanner will see you in here" Aaron informed Joshua letting go of his hand.
Joshua nodded "You trust me not to break anything then?" he asked with irony.
"No, but Tanner has trust in you so don't ruin it " Aaron replied with a little sarcasm.
Joshua looked at him "You don't trust me do you?" he asked.
Aaron grinned "No" he leaned forward and kissed Joshua on the lips, "Not yet anyway".

Joshua stood with a silly shy grin on his face that Aaron had never seen before. He chuckled and left the lounge with Tanner walking in through the opposite door inviting Joshua to sit and take tea with him, already Tanner noticed a stark difference in Joshua this morning. He knew all about that evening and warned Aaron to tread carefully and not to put himself in any dangerous situation with him. After two hours calmly talking Joshua had broken down, the touchy subject of his father's possessiveness paved the way for him to open up more. Anger at the subterfuge used by his father growing up, the constant guilt trips and suppression all melted over years resulting in the Joshua that sat in front of Tanner. He sat there pouring another cup of tea for Joshua allowing him to release all his anger and frustration. Tanner called for Aaron and waited whilst Joshua reflected and wiped his eyes.

"Aaron take Joshua out for a walk and then join us for lunch" Tanner said standing up.
Aaron could see the upset in his eyes "Come on Joshua" he said taking his hand.

Aaron squeezed it comfortingly taking him outside where they walked in silence through the gardens stopping and sitting down in the herb garden at the back of the estates kitchen. Joshua was still pretty upset and in turmoil from his conversation with Tanner leaned his head against Aaron's shoulder staring blankly at the river. Aaron looked at him noticing his eyes full of water and a tear trickling down over his cheek, sitting in absolute silence was a broken Joshua. Aaron lifted his arm carefully putting it around Joshua's shoulder holding him. The sight almost distressing Aaron out had seen this before with other patients, only this one didn't have the comfort of anyone to help him through this part of the process. Sometimes he wondered if Tanner had a sixth sense to detect when a person was at their most vulnerable, it certainly seemed that way today the way he treated Joshua so warmly. Right now he was happy to be Joshua's rock to lean against and would help him on his recovery.

Deciding on a long weekend Carrington stretched in bed on his back turning his head making sure Charlie was still there. Fast asleep and by his side filling his heart with happiness was Charlie, so far every morning he had to check to ensure if was not a figment of his imagination. So happy he wanted to bounce his feet under the sheet, instead he controlled himself and settled on just being able to watch him sleep. Saturday mornings just couldn't get any better he thought to himself, he was making plans on showing Charlie around for the next three days until his train of thought of interrupted by his message alert going off. His phone was on the other side of the bedroom and he couldn't be bothered to go and look since it would wake his man up. The noise stirred Charlie from his sleep and instantly sensing Carrington in bed his hand moved across touching Carrington and making him jump a little. Finding Carrington's nipple he pinched and pulled making Carrington roll over close giggling 'Cuddles' Charlie said in his sleep voice. Carrington kissed him on the head placing his arm and leg over Charlie allowing him to get close. Within minutes they were both fast asleep again. 

• Like 19
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Well worth the wait. It sounds like Charlie is discovering real love for the first time. It makes me wonder if he really knew his true feelings all along and the relationship with Serena was one of convenience. I wonder if he ever harbored subconscious feelings for Joshua. Speaking of Joshua, looks like are we are starting to understand what was behind his controlling nature. Will we see him reformed?? Another beautifully crafted chapter.

• Like 1