Do you rim?

BB4fking

Do you rim?  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Do you rim?

• Yes, always
    • Yes, sometimes
    • No, never

I am a total sub bottom as well, but I learned at an early age to appreciate the acquired taste of ass.   All it took was my first top to tell me to kiss, rim and suck on his ass and I was hooked.   He would have me rim and suck on his his ass for hours.   Since then, almost all the tops I have had loved to have their asses rimmed, sucked on and eaten.    

• Piggy 1

3 minutes ago, bjbottom said:

I am a total sub bottom as well, but I learned at an early age to appreciate the acquired taste of ass.   All it took was my first top to tell me to kiss, rim and suck on his ass and I was hooked.   He would have me rim and suck on his his ass for hours.   Since then, almost all the tops I have had loved to have their asses rimmed, sucked on and eaten.    

same here - doing it with others - having fun - tasty cum loads !

YES YES YES YES 

The only thing that might prevent it would be the (always observed) "sniff-test".  If there's any hint, I won't.  I've been through the giardia (as well as a few others) thing too many times to purposefully dare it.  It can still happen, of course, but I weigh the risk/reward, and since eating out a hot, hairy, Sperm-filled Hole is probably my First-among-Favorites, Hell, Yeah !!!

On 7/31/2020 at 11:36 PM, ErosWired said:

there are men who seem to just love eating ass and don’t hesitate to dive into mine,

Count me as one of them, I would love to eat your hole especially if you have been taking loads. It gets me so hot and ready to make my own deposit. 

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/2/2020 at 9:16 AM, rikg said:

Both guys fucked the youth, I sucked them both after they came and the lads hole when I could get to it, staying the room to felch more cum for the next couple of hours as guy after guy fucked him.

Great story! I jerked of twice this morning after reading it. Oh to be a 19 year older cum dump again. Sigh. 

• Upvote 1

yes i rim. i prefer poz guys so can get nasty and say shit like "mmmmmm poz ass smells so good" or "oh sluurrrrp mmmm poz ass tastes so fuckin hot!" yes i rim . . . in hopes of making poz men want me

• 2 years later...
On 10/7/2020 at 9:19 AM, Guest beardedbastard said:

I always eat what I am about to breed. It’s the only lube besides my pre cum that I’ll use. Plus I really love having the ass stink on my beard. Love it when a pig squats his ass over my face. Drives me insane. 

Big time ass muncher here and proud of it. 

Fuck, I'd love you to munch my hole 💋

I was introduced to rimming by my very first top/playmate at a tender age (he loved and demanded it) and I've adored rimming ever since. Playmate must be clean and preferably smooth. Pretty much have to be rimmed myself to bottom (seems to be partially physical (really relaxes my hole) and partially psychological (really puts me in the mood). Also find mutual rimming while 69ing super hot and the perfect way to recharge after an initial fuck session. Once kept going all night with a hot fem twink this way, culminating with the twink pounding my ass in what he told me was his first time topping, yay!