Have you ever asked anyone to wear a condom

I required them all through the 90s.  I started having sex in 1985 and always played bare.  Somehow I escaped HIV in the 80s.  I could NEVER stay hard with a condom even in my 20s, so I just turned into a TOTAL safe bottom for all of the 90s.  In 2001 I started dating someone vers and went raw from the very first date - no questions asked, and neither of us had been tested in a couple years.  That lasted 3 years, and I never really went back to condoms after that.  At that point most guys still DID use condoms.  Even my own profiles said "safer only" but I was always fucking raw and looking for "code words" that indicated they're go raw.  I topped raw 100% of the time.  Often if I'd let a guy top me bare I couldn't get him back for a repeat - he wanted it raw, but then I was too "dirty/slutty/risky" for letting him bareback me lol....catch 22!

Thankfully I don't really ever encounter guys wanting condoms now.  I am surprised when I read here guys talking about condoms.  The last time someone wanted one with me was about 5 years ago.  We were already playing and about to fuck.  He produced a condom and put it on himself.    He was so hot (30ish, roids, tatts) I'd do anything (sexually) for him - even use a condom lol.  But when I was straddling him I pulled the condom off and rubbed his dick on my hole.  He didn't take the bait, and produced another one.  This time I sank down on his shaft and used it for a while.  I then pulled it off AGAIN.  I was surprised how hardcore he was about it and told me if I took it off again he was going to leave.  He was seriously too hot to turn down, so I let him wear it, and still got a good fuck.  I'm sure I came when he filled the condom up in my ass, but it just isn't the same - neither of us hit up the other for a repeat.

• Like 1

My early years of bottoming, I was safer sex only. Only turned raw only after a hot af older guy ripped the condom off, put it right in front of my face, held me down and pounded 3+ loads in me. Later found out he was detectable, but I didn’t convert from him.

Once a bottom feels raw dick pulsing, thickening as top cums? No going back.

Edited by wow4761

I have a buddy who introduced me to role-playing the broken condom when I fuck him, but that is the only time I use condoms. Basically we cut the tip off the condom and act like we're playing safe, although of course the condom slides down almost immediately and acts like a cock ring more than a condom.

Yes !  In the beginning - having sex with strangers - party's and other good times but the result happen to many times - broken condoms - becoming raw breeding - barebacking ! My faults are having good times and addicted to cum loads . Times , I have been caught staring at dick's / crotches - becoming helpless - craving their loads . I think what groomed me of sexual habits was my divorced mother addicted to black males / cocks - having raw sex in her bedroom - I be peeking in her bedroom window - listening her - talking bout dicks and her pussy !

When I was in high school I hooked up with a much older guy and I noticed right away he had warts on his cock so I asked him to wrap up but as he was fucking me it was really bothering me that he wasn’t going to cum in me to I took it off him and took my chances. lol I got anal warts… it cleared pretty quick and I don’t regret it because it was kinda hot and a few guys were really into my hole like that. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, inmyass262 said:

When I was in high school I hooked up with a much older guy and I noticed right away he had warts on his cock so I asked him to wrap up but as he was fucking me it was really bothering me that he wasn’t going to cum in me to I took it off him and took my chances. lol I got anal warts… it cleared pretty quick and I don’t regret it because it was kinda hot and a few guys were really into my hole like that. 

worth it, every time. should do raw instantly no matter what bug he got