Tops who take long time to cum?

piglooking4pigs

As long as a guy is actively fucking or at least letting me milk his cock he can have my hole as long as he wants.

I did end a session with a guy who just wanted to talk dirty and lie still with his cock inside me. It was 4 am, I had been to a Cumunion party in Palm Springs so my ass was already full of cum and my balls were empty. I "indulged" him for almost an hour before I decide I'd had enough, and would be much happier asleep in my own hotel room, luckily I had gone to his house.

16 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Maybe it's a simpler issue?  Maybe the Top is enjoying the Hole so much, he's trying not to shoot his load, thus prolonging the enjoyment of the finer qualities of the Hole?  I'll admit to that - not for a hour, but 10, 15 minutes maybe.

If he enjoys it so much I do hope it lasts longer than 10-15 minutes!

• Upvote 1

I would assume that if it takes a long time for someone to shoot his load, most likely he'll be a top or at least versatile-top. Because I know that guys who cum quickly tend not to fuck for fear of cumming too quickly.

Anyone here who takes a long time to cum but who never tops?

• 5 months later...
On 6/3/2022 at 1:22 AM, NLbear said:
On 6/2/2022 at 9:02 AM, hntnhole said:

Maybe it's a simpler issue?  Maybe the Top is enjoying the Hole so much, he's trying not to shoot his load, thus prolonging the enjoyment of the finer qualities of the Hole?  I'll admit to that - not for a hour, but 10, 15 minutes maybe.

If he enjoys it so much I do hope it lasts longer than 10-15 minutes!

Well, I don't see the point in going to a backroom or fuckjoint and not sampling the assets of any number of bottoms.  Usually I rut in any number, and then go back and Breed in whichever was my favorite - and take my time about it.  There are a lot of bottoms that need experienced Cock up their Holes, and it's up to guys like me to satisfy that need.  We probably won't Breed every single one, but we can share our talents / techniques, and that's usually well-appreciated.  Thanks for your response.

If a top takes sooooo long to cum, so be it.   I never complain, bitch, or moan,  Everyone takes their time so why rush them?  BE RESPECTFUL.  This man just put his dick in your ass so for God's sake, don't be a douche.  Everyone takes their own time, so don't rush someone.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Well, I don't see the point in going to a backroom or fuckjoint and not sampling the assets of any number of bottoms.  Usually I rut in any number, and then go back and Breed in whichever was my favorite - and take my time about it.  There are a lot of bottoms that need experienced Cock up their Holes, and it's up to guys like me to satisfy that need.  We probably won't Breed every single one, but we can share our talents / techniques, and that's usually well-appreciated.  Thanks for your response.

Well, I love the feeling of a cock thrusting in my hole. the longer the better. I know -from reading here- the hightlight of the fuck for many bottoms is when he cums in their hole. And I love that too. But I don't mind he if he really takes his time getting there! For me that is heaven 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I love a long hard fuck. I have actually tired a few tops out to the point they had to take a break. I have sweet spot I guess and when you hit it I feel like I can go all night especially if I am in a sling. I will slam my ass on that cock.

One of the best ones I ever had was about 45 minutes of pure slamming my ass. He ripped my tank top in half and off my body, took my jock strap as a trophy. He deserved it I guess and I left with a smile but could have gone longer.

I hate it when a guy just goes 5 minutes, nuts and leaves and my ass wants and needs more.

I like to encourage the top, but sometimes they just want me to be quiet too. Just have to know how to read the guy.

• Like 1

I'm a cocksucking cum swallower so I don't get fucked very often. When I do submit my cunt, I like it to last 10 or 15 minutes ending with his cum deep inside my hole. I also like my blowjobs in a shorter time. I think it adds to my mindset of being used. Also, more cocks are fun and that way I can get more loads.

As a general rule:  I don't care how long my top lasts, as long as he keeps it interesting.  

I've had fucks that didn't last more than a few minutes, but the top made it feel great.   For tops that last a long time, I prefer ones who can keep me into it by changing pace, intensity, positions, etc...the idea is to make me continue to want it.  I get that in a group situation where there is more than a few cocks around to sample, you don't want one guy monopolising your time.  But then again, I don't have the heart to ask a guy who's railing me into next week to even take a 5 minute break.

i don't mind it when i bottom. i usually bottom right after i top an ass, so my top needs are already satisfied and i feel a lot more relaxed. it actually feels good to get fucked for a long time after i get off, and it is just a continuation of the fun that i experience during sex, so i have no problems with him mounting my ass and banging away at it for a long time. just as long as he stops and applies more lube when my ass needs it.

• Upvote 1

On 11/11/2020 at 10:38 AM, piglooking4pigs said:

Got loaded by 2 different tops this weekend and both took a long time to cum.  Finding that I don't like it when guys take a long time to cum.  I don't necessarily want a quickie, but I also don't want to get fucked for an hour to get loaded.  How do others feel about or deal with this?

It's tough for me to take it for long periods mostly because I'm just built with a tight as, even now at age 64 after 40+ years of getting fucked. It gets seriously uncomfortable. My favorite is to do a LOT of foreplay, to the point where the guy has a hard time NOT cumming. And then doing it again!

When I'm hosting a pump and dump, we've got 15-20 mins for you to use abuse me... After that on to the next please! If you want a longer session we can plan that at a later date.