Hooking up with a coworker

Guest Upstateguy518

22 hours ago, BBSMKR said:

I’m very discreet at work and made it a rule not to hook up with anyone, however to put it simply I was tricked by a co worker into chatting with him online, then after a while we finally swapped pics. He was pretty sure it was me but I had no clue who he was until the reveal. I was pretty angry about it as I felt the only reason he was chatting with me was to catch me. I know this is not strictly in line with your question, but it got it off my chest! ha ha

Did you end up fucking him?

21 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

You need to check into corporate policy before you put your job in jeopardy

Agreed. Sex is awesome and oh-so tempting, but the real world is full of bills to pay and it is nice to eat. Don't do anything that may endanger your job. Plus, will there be drama after the fact in some way? Some people can't separate a fun hookup from something more.

I have a hard and fast rule of no sex with coworkers. Work sucks enough without adding the possibilty of extra drama. Listen to your subconscious on this, if you are hesitating, it may be for a good reason.

Good luck!

I've been a flight attendant for 40 years. I've always tried to keep sex, love and relationship separate from work. I've seen too many cases where sex and/or a relationship can get messy between coworkers, and cause some uncomfortable working conditions.
BUT, there have been a few times when I've broken my own rule. 
I only had sex with another flight attendant, once, in all the years I flew. He and I were both "out" at work. We had been drinking during the layover and he and I ended up in bed. We only fucked once, but never again. Though we've always remained friends, he was kind of a lousy fuck, actually. Perhaps because he was so drunk. But, I never felt I wanted to fuck with him again.
I did early in my career give one of the pilots a massage in his hotel room. And ended up sucking him off, for a happy ending. He was married and str8, and completely ignored me on the next day's flights. I guess he felt guilty. 
There's one married Captain t that I did let fuck me every time we flew together or had a layover in the same city. He was a fun top. Since both he and I were just wanting casual sex, it worked fine. He probably fucked me a dozen times over the years.  He was fucking both male and female flight attendants. 
I sucked off one other pilot several times. He was on Grindr. When we'd see each other on Grindr, on a layover, he'd message me for a BJ. He didn't want me to know who he was. So he'd insist that I leave my door cracked open. He wanted the room in complete darkness, with me on my knees. He'd come in, pull out his dick, I'd suck him off and then he immediately zip up and leave. I did see enough of him once to figure out who he was. I never flew with him. But I did see him in the hotel lobby in London one morning when crews were all waiting in the hotel lobby for our busses to take us to the airport for our flights back to the U.S.A. 
Our eyes met as I walked past him. He looked like a deer in headlights. I had to stifle a laugh, because he looked terrified I'd say something to him. He was standing there talking to his 2 co-pilots. But I'm discrete and keep people's secrets. So, I looked away and just passed him as I walked out of the hotel. Covid has brought an unexpected early retirement to me. I'm sure going to miss my layover sex. 

14 hours ago, FFslutboi said:

I agree 100%, But the thing is, this website promotes nothing *but* bad ideas.

That's not true. There's an entire section on sexual health issues, for instance, and while there are some people who insist on posting ideas that are UN-healthy, there are a lot of folks who promote PrEP and other ways of staying healthy.

A lot of what's presented as "bad ideas" are, in fact, a way of discussing and letting off steam about "bad ideas" precisely so they DON'T transpire - ie a fantasy release. 

That's not to say there isn't a large contingent here who push for "bad ideas" as well - there are - but it's not "nothing but". 

• Upvote 1

I had very different experiences from getting sexually involved with people at work. This was 20 or so years ago when I first went to work for a large company for which I still work today. 
a manager of another group flirted with me ( I was single at the time). We both worked late a lot and ended  up going to dinner one night after work. Then we made out in his car. I went and spent the weekend at his house that weekend. I sensed he was not the marrying kind so we just had a good time. 
A couple of years later, I got involved with a manager who’s office was directly across from mine. We dated for several months and no one at work knew a thing! We were totally professional at work but in private, we were sex pigs. Even though I’m married now (open relationship), I still see him periodically and not just for sex. 
I got involved with another guy at work 3 years ago. He is married with kids. He worked in another building and we met on manhunt but he recognized me from seeing me in the cafeteria at work. We spent several months fucking around at seedy motels, his house , and my house. I even met his son one time when the kid came to work with him. 
I think as long as you know the ground rules and assess the situation properly, it can work out without being awkward.  That’s just my take on it. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

I've done this. It actually turned into a relationship that lasted about 6 months and ended in a nasty tearful breakup. I am grateful that we were in completely different departments of a fair-sized (2500 people) company, so we didn't wind up seeing each other all the time.

I'd do it again (though at this point in my career the opportunity is unlikely ever to arise), but I'd certainly be mindful of all the caveats others have expressed here.

In general I would say no. My first job out of college it worked out fine. The owner of the company found my ad on craigslist. For almost 10yrs we had a great thing going. Every night when I started my shift I would go pour us drinks and then he would brief me on what we needed to do that night. Once I got the crew squared away for the day I would go back to the office trailer where he would tie me up and plough out my hole. 

Guest Upstateguy518

We did end up hooking up. I had him hop into my car after work, we parked not far from his place and I throat fucked him in my back seat for a good 30 minutes before shooting my load. He's pretty chill about it and is fine with it being a one off experience, which it is.

• 1 month later...

Guy from corporate come to town every few months. Older, silver fox type who is addicted to jogging, gin tonics, and younger Asian ass.  While not physically imposing (he’s about 5’10” and has a runner’s bod), you can tell he’s used to being in charge. He likes his dick sucked while he’s standing and I’m on my knees or while he sitting on a sofa while having a drink and I’m on the ground between his legs. He likes being on top always.

While there never was any quid pro quo, he does things at work that would normally be sexual harassment (grab my ass at the office, sexual innuendo in conversations, tells me to wear certain underwear and make me show him, etc). He’s “usually” pretty discreet but I’m sure of of the people in the office know something is going on, even though he’s very str8 acting.

I wouldn't do it.  That said, I've found myself in this situation twice.  First time goes in the category of young, stupid and too much alcohol.  There were no repercussions.   The second time  I was in DC for work.   I arrived early afternoon and had the evening to myself.   I hopped on Grinder and fairly quickly found a hot guy in the hotel who wanted to swap loads.   We played all evening and even got room service together.   I was there all week at our local office and was grabbing lunch with some coworkers from that office.   They brought a friend.  Guess who...   He was in town for a completely unrelated reason and happened to be friendly with someone I was there working with.    He introduced himself with an evil smirk.   We played again that night and invited another guy to join.   We became friends and travel together sometimes. We work in different divisions of the company so, other than how we met, he's just like any other friend with benefits. 

• Like 2