Size difference

Bokkierob

19 hours ago, hexfet said:

As a smaller framed top fella myself(5’7 135#), definitely notice that I have way better luck landing a smaller guy than a taller one.  That said, the taller ones tend to be repeats once I get their tail 😉, it’s just getting them the first time.

I generally like the taller boys since they tend to have more room inside for me, allowing me not to have to hold back since I OMG love to fuck deep and I’m pretty wickedly hard.

That said, occasionally those really small boys are amazing bottoms once they stretch out(or just are willing to take what’s given despite the struggle) - and it IS fun to be able to toss them around a bit ;)).  The power dynamic of size is a thing after all.  Just limits the selection pool alas!

I find that both bigger and smaller men (height and weight) press the size difference power dynamic buttons for me. Being average height, shorter and taller men both get a strong response from me. In general, I've found the the breeders shorter than me to be more demanding and controlling and enjoy bending my cunt to their will. YMMV.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2020 at 1:55 PM, hexfet said:

As a smaller framed top fella myself(5’7 135#), definitely notice that I have way better luck landing a smaller guy than a taller one.  That said, the taller ones tend to be repeats once I get their tail 😉, it’s just getting them the first time.

I generally like the taller boys since they tend to have more room inside for me, allowing me not to have to hold back since I OMG love to fuck deep and I’m pretty wickedly hard.

That said, occasionally those really small boys are amazing bottoms once they stretch out(or just are willing to take what’s given despite the struggle) - and it IS fun to be able to toss them around a bit ;)).  The power dynamic of size is a thing after all.  Just limits the selection pool alas!

This tall (6'2") guy LOVES tops smaller than me. It makes it even hotter to have that "against the norm" dynamic. Smaller top/bigger bttm, younger top/older bttm, etc. All that is so damn hot. And Hexfet, with that dick and bod, if any taller guy isn't all over you, he's insane!

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2020 at 3:55 PM, hexfet said:

For me it's definitely not about the size of the top but rather his attitude, a dominant top is preferred always, a top that knows how to bend me to his will, that's what gets me off.

I'm 5'10", and a bottom.  My husband is a 6'4" top with about 55 pounds on me.  To someone else's point, while standing up, the size difference is noticeable.  When fucking though, aside from the fact that he can manhandle me, I don't think him fucking me would feel or look any different if he was my size or smaller.  

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2020 at 8:55 PM, hexfet said:

5'11" here, you'e hot as fuck I could def see myself as one of those repeats. Especially with that tool and attitude.

• Like 1