Beach threeway breeding

I was 20 and at uni when I made friends with a couple of post grad students a few years older. We'd met at the monthly LGBT night and had been out for a few drinks a couple of times since.  They weren't a couple but they'd made it pretty clear they fucked from time to time.  On one evening out they were talking about plans for the weekend. It was forecast to be hot and they had decided to go to the beach.  We were at uni near the coast and they told me they knew a secluded beach where there would be no one around.  They asked if I fancied joining them and as I had no plans, I agreed to go along.

They picked me up from my halls the next morning and we drove about 30 minutes and parked in a layby on a quiet road near the coast. When we got out of the car it was nice and warm with a cool sea breeze. I grabbed my bag and they gave me some of the picnic to carry.  It was about a 20 minute walk through fields and then down and narrow path and steep steps down a cliff before we got the beach.  They weren't wrong about it being quiet, there was no one else to be seen.

We found a spot by some rocks and lay down the towels and the boys started to strip off.  I followed their cue and started to pull off my clothes until I was down to the Speedos I'd put on under my shorts.  But when I looked up I realised the guys were completely naked!  They laughed and asked why I was wearing Speedos when there was no one around.  I struggled to answer cause I was so distracted by their beautiful naked bodies!

Dan was about 6' and gym toned.  He had dark hair which covered his chest, legs, arms and arse.  Hanging between his legs was a big uncut cock, probably about 7 inches long and meaty, with enormous balls! His pubes were neatly trimmed.  Ben also obviously worked out and although he was a bit shorter than Dan at about 5'9, he was bigger built.  He was also pretty furry but was covered in blonde hair in contrast to Dan and had a bushy beard.  Soft, he wasn't as hung as Dan, probably about 5 inches but uncut, thick and his balls hung pretty low.  His pubes were a bit wilder than Dan's but matched his beard!

After a bit of encouragement I coyly pulled my speedos down to my ankles and stepped out of them.  At 20 I was skinny and pretty smooth apart form my pubes which I kept trimmed.  I felt really tiny next to these two big guys and a bit embarrassed.  Despite being really turned on by them, my embarrassment kept my dick soft.  I'm about 5in soft, uncut  and have pretty small balls.  Thy guys told me I looked great and that they'd both been pretty skinny when they were my age.  Dan gave me a light smack on the arse and announced a race to the water!  When I hit the cold water it felt amazing on my naked body.  We fooled around for a while, splashing each other and the guys made a game of picking me up and throwing me!  I pretended to hate it but really loved being manhandled by these two men.

After a while we headed back to the towels and sunbathed for a while.  Ben offered to rub sun screen on me and I rolled onto my front.  It felt amazing as he rubbed the cool cream into my skin.  He started at my back and worked his way down.  When he reached my bum I felt his fingers as they brushed past my hole and I shivered.  I felt myself start to get hard as Ben continued down my legs.  He told me to turn over and I froze!  I told him I was fine, I'd just stay like this for a while, I was too embarrassed to turn over and have him see I was rock hard.  Dan smiled and asked if I was "a bit excited"?  I nodded shyly and he chuckled.  He told me there was no need to be embarrassed and gently rolled me over.  Hard I'm about 6 inches with a big mushroom head.  Ben started covering me with cream and when he got to my cock, started stroking me slowly.  I closed my eyes and just enjoyed it for a while.  After a few minutes I felt a tickling sensation on the head of my cock.  I opened my eyes to see Dan was crouching over me, with his hairy hole hovering over the tip of my cock which Ben was holding in place.  "Is this OK?" he asked.  All I could do was nod and he slowly lowered himself onto my cock.  He groaned as I felt his hairy arse touch my hips and realised I was completely inside him.  He started fucking himself on my cock, grinning at me the whole time and moaning really loudly.  It felt amazing to have my dick buried in this hot guy!

Then I heard Ben whisper to Dan "Are you ready?".  "I think so" Dan replied.  And Ben got on his knees behind Dan and started to push his now rock hard cock into Dan's hole next to mine.  I thought I was going to blow my load then and there!  I managed to regain control and enjoyed the sensation of Ben's dick rubbing against mine as Dan's hole opened up to take us both.  Dan was going wild now, grunting and groaning as he impaled himself on our cocks.  It wasn't long before Ben grunted "Fuck!  I'm gonna cum!" and started blasting thick loads inside Dan.  I felt my dick get really wet and all of a sudden Dan's hole was sloppy with cum, first Ben's and very soon after, mine!  I shouted "Fuck!" so loud as I emptied my balls inside him.  Dan milked us for a few mines and then stood up. As he turned round I saw cum dripping down his leg and Ben quickly stuck out his tongue and licked it up.

"My turn now" said Dan as he squatted down and pushed out some of the cum onto his hand.  He lubed up his cock with a mix of mine and Ben's cum and his own arse juices and Ben knelt down and pulled my legs back, exposing my tight, pink boy hole. Dan got another load of cum on his fingers and worked it into my hole. I loved feeling it lubricating me.  After a few minutes Dan lined up the tip of his big cock against my hole and began to push gently.  He kept up the gentle pressure and his meaty head started to disappear inside me. Eventually I felt it push past my first ring and I let out a loud groan. Dan started pulling out and then pushing back in, going a little deeper with each stroke. He took his time opening me up until eventually I felt those huge balls slapping against my smooth arse. He picked up his pace and started to fuck me like a jack rabbit! I was groaning almost continuously in a mixture of pleasure and pain, occasionally gasping for breath.  After what felt like an hour Dan grabbed my ankles and let our a deep groan as he emptied his balls inside me. He spasmed over and over again, pumping jet after jet of cum into my guts.

When he'd finished he pulled his still hard cock and Ben was on it in seconds, cleaning it off of cum.  I just lay there, and felt my battered hole leaking cum into the towel. Dan pushed my legs back again and dove tongue first as my hole, licking and sucking out his own cum before pulling me and Ben into a sloppy three way kiss.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 6

• drscorpio changed the title to Beach threeway breeding