What name do you like tops referring to your hole?

xxbjn2

Cunt or hole preferably but at the end of the day they can call it whatever they like as long as they're fucking and loading it.

Now baby talk - e.g. Can I fuck your holely woly? - that is what I cannot bear - real turn off! 

• Like 1

I like them to call my hole a cunt and also call me a cunt. Although I am really turned on when they call it my shithole. Or shitter. Fuck-hole works. Pussy is a bit feeble for my taste, although it's a word that sounds better when Americans say it. Whatever word they use, it's got to sound like a word they would use in ordinary conversation - not like they are play-acting.

My husband almost always calls it my pussy.  Sometimes cunt.  My hole is for service for Alpha Tops, so they can call it whatever the hell they want to.

Breeders can call my hole whatever they like. I made the decision to think of it as a cunt as a way of keeping me grounded in the appropriate mindset. Also, I'm very careful with language and not a gratuitous user of profanity. Being clear and direct that I have a cunt and it's my primary sex organ is a way keeping me grounded and not trying to obfuscate what I am, and what I might be evolving into, to myself.

Most breeders end up calling my hole a pussy at some stage.

Most bottoms I have met share the sentiments above, but I have a “real-life” friend who is a top, and he does not like for bottoms to refer to their fuck hole as “pussy” or “cunt”. He does not like women at all and doesn’t like feminine words describing a man.  He’s a grumpy guy, in general, though, so I’m sure he’s an exception.  Haha.

Most of my Alpha top regulars, gay and “straight” refer to my hole as “hole” “pussy” or “manhole.”  I’m indifferent yself on what they call it. As said above ASCs total sub CumDump, I respect them calling it whatever they prefer. My goal is that they get pleasure from mounting me and breeding.

I have no preference what they call it.  If calling it a pussy or cunt helps them to get off, more power to them.  But I've seen a LOT of online profiles that will say something like "if you call your ass a pussy or cunt, don't contact me".  So I'll stick with ass or hole, unless they say something different.