Game Advantage

Chapter 9

I was kind of glad that Austin and Walter were not home yet. I needed to talk to Duke more about this evening. "Duke, I need you to understand something about this evening.  This is your coming out party. You will be meeting a variety of people and they are all there to have a piece of you and share a piece of themselves with you. After tonight you will be fully owned and your life will never be the same. Tonight will also be a good time for you to put on the best show possible and maybe get some guys to tip you with cash. Do you understand all this?" "Yeah, I think so. You're telling me make sure I play my part with all the guys and I can make some easy money. I dont know why they dont teach us this is school. This has been so much fun and so easy." Just as he finished that sentence in walked Austin and Walter.

"Hey sorry we were gone for so long. We got distracted and things ended up taking longer than we thought. Hey Austin wanna go get our game on now?" "Sure" Off they went to Austin's room. Just like clock work 7:15 rolled around and out came Duke. "Hey can you take me now?"  "Just give me a few minutes and we can go."  I texted my owner and told him my prey was eager and ready. That we were leaving soon. He responded "Perfect. Just a heads up we have over 60 confirmed and paid for guests. I am sure as the night goes on we will have more. I also told people if they wanted to go twice on him that would be an additional fee. Do you think we should lock his penis up so he doesnt just cum and be over it?"  I responded, "Holy hell. He is going to be beyond destroyed. I think we should start with his penis locked up and eventually let it out. But perhaps we should also bring some other restraints aside from the sling, perhaps a blindfold and gag ball too?"  "You read my mind. I already have a whole bag packed." Off we went.

We arrived at the store front again. Duke and I got out and went inside. My owner was already there and said, "oh who do we have here? This looks pretty yummy. Get out of those clothes boy and get over here." With that Duke immediately stripped down to nothing and walked over to my friend. My friend examined him and then told him. "Well just so we make sure you enjoy yourself all evening. We are going to be locking your cock up. I will be holding the key and at some point will come release you from the cage so that way you can cum too. However, your focus needs to remain on the guys and doing whatever they say." With that he continued to lock up my prey. I was sad at first but new it was only right that my owner does as he wants. Then he broke out a collar and leash. He put them both on him and started making him walk around the front of the store like a dog.  He told him that instead of a traditional bark he had to say "fuck me" and say it over and over again.  Then he goes, "I am going to have guys use this sharpie to record shooting their cum into you. At the end of the night we will see many loads you successfully took and you will be rewarded accordingly. Also, remember tonight you are not a person just merely a toy for people to use and fill. You got this boy?"   Duke looked up, "Yes, I know I am to do whatever I am told and collect cum. That's my sole purpose in life." With that he opened the door and the room was packed! He led my prey in on his leash on all fours. Said to Duke, "speak like a good puppy." Duke right on cue, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me".  I knew this was going to an eventful experience for all....

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

Chapter 10

Seeing Duke crawl into room and play his part was turning me on big time. However, there was a piece of me that felt slightly guilty for not telling him the full essence of what was going on tonight. I walked in behind them and looked around the room. There easily had to be 30-40 people already here just for Duke's ass.  That's when i saw two slings were setup.  I had no idea what why there were two setup. That is when he made an announcement "So tonight we will be putting this nice pup in the sling over here for you all to enjoy as you see fit but we also have a special surprise for the person who found us this pup. Why dont you come on down here."  I went to the front and as I did everyone was clapping. "So tonight I have a special present for you and one special guest. First I want you to put strip and put on this blindfold. Then we will bring out your treat and put him in this one for you to start the night of fun off." On that note I stripped and put on the blindfolded. I felt a body brush by me and then someone said "suck him hard first." Then I felt this mouth fully engulf my cock that quickly got hard. This whole experience was like something I could only dream of. I then heard them loading my treat into the sling and then someone guided my cock into a hole. This was a super tight hole. I dare say someone that hasn't seen much action. His hole was like gripng my cock like none other.  I knew at this rate I wasn't going to last long, which I doubted anyone cared about considering they wanted to get on with Duke.  I go "oh my god I am about to cum" I started shooting load after load into this tight griping hole. I was told I must keep my cock in for now.  Then I was told to take off my blindfolded but I could not speak and had to keep my cock in this hole.  I removed my blindfold to discover.... I just bred Austin. I just emptied my poz balls into my own son. Panic quickly care to my face and I wanted to pull out.

"Ok guys, he now has a choice. Either he can take the place of this young lad for all of you to use or let all of you have his young buck too. So which do you pick?" I wasn't sure what to do at first. I looked around the room and saw all the people. Then my nerves struck me and I doubted I could handle it. Then I proceeded to walk to the side and motioned for people to come on up. One guy walked up to Austin and took off his blindfold. Austin looked at him and said "Thank you." The dude goes "don't thank me. That guy over there broke you in for us".   Austin looked over and saw me. His jaw dropped and goes "My father fucked me?" My owner goes, "not only did he fuck you, but he gave you his poz load and stepped aside so the room can use you and your buddy Duke over there."  Austin went to say something but that was interrupted by the old guy stick his dick inside his lubed up hole.  I could not believe I was standing here watching my own son getting used. Then I looked over to Duke's sling....

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 11

As I looked over at Duke I noticed he already had two tallys and had another guy in him already. Duke I could tell was smiling even though he had a cock in his mouth. He was the perfect pig. The passion he had on his face and as he was serving these cocks even shocked me. I knew he was a piglet but this was even blowing my mind.  That happiness never seemed to leave his face regardless of the cock in him (mouth or ass). He truly recognized that his sole role is to service guys and collect their cum. The number of people waiting to get a piece of his hole was impressive. Clearly they could see the piggy side of him and wanted a piece :-D. Then I looked back over at Austin.

I couldn't help my thoughts from how did he even find himself here. How did I not know he was gay or at least curious I guess. What is he going to think after this is all over. Did he know from the start I was gay? Then my thought got interrupted by this stranger talking to me.  "What do you think?" I responded, "Sorry, I wasn't listening. What do I think about what?"  "Well you're that kids father right? I think I heard him say that after his blindfold was taken off." "Yes, I am and I had no idea he was going to be here." "Well since you are his dad I figured I would ask you if you wanted to help me share my gifts with him." "What gifts do you have to share?"  "Well I have a high viral load. I also have chlamydia and gonno, as you can see from that little drip that's coming out of my dick right there. God my cock burns from them but I didn't want to start treatment until after tonight's fun.  I also recently found out I have syphilis too - there is a chancre right back in my ass region. How do you feel about helping me really gift your son?" "What about Duke over there?  I think he'd appreciate that more than Austin there. I mean look at him he's like a dead fish over there. He is not nearly as fun." "Yeah, that's why I figured I would share with him. It'd make it hot having his own father help me gift him. Show him his role too like the other dude clearly already knows and accepts." "Are you going to do it regardless if I help or not?"  "Yeah, but figured it would be hotter with you." "Fine, lets do it. He is kind of embarrassing me acting like a dead fish."

We both went over to Austin. Austin looks at me with a look that could kill and then proceeded to start telling what an asshole I am. How he couldn't believe I would do this to him.  I bent down and whispered in his ear "you better be nice to me cause I am going to be help this guy who has just about every disease pass them on to you.  So the harsher you are the more I will make sure they take." Austin started getting louder and trying to get himself out of the sling.  I just looked down and grinned. "ok, you asked for it."   

🙂

• Like 9
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 12

I looked at my new friend and grinned. "So I didnt catch your name?" "My name is Dale." "Well Dale since my son here wants to be a giant asshole. I think he deserves to be treated like one and destroyed." I guided Dale's cock to my son's face. "Son see that drip right there. That's a combo of gonno and the clap. I am going to make sure before tonight is done you end up with all this flowing through ur veins. First choice son open ur mouth and suck him or face ur first consequence." Austin kept his mouth closed and was shaking his head no. "Alright, you asked for it.  Back up a little dale" and with that I took his eyelids and opened them up and shook Dales cock so a droplet went right into Austin's eye. Austin yelled out.  I laughed, "oh look at the little asshole not so brave now. You going to be a good boy and put that diseased cock in your mouth." Then Austin just opened his mouth and Dale put his dick to Austin's lips.

"Good choice son. Suck that diseased cock. Suck it right out and let it enter you. You're such a whore letting Dale destroy you. I dont think I can contain myself much longer son." Then I thought screw it I already dropped one load into him. Why not a second one?   Then I just rammed my cock into him. He had a muffled yelp, but Dale's cock made it hard for him to make much noise.  Dale started to pull out of Austin's mouth. "no make him keep sucking that death stick."  "I can't the fact ur pozzing ur son a second time will send me over the edge to fast with him suck on me. Plus i want to let another droplet form again so we can share more with him." I bent down and started kissing Austin. Telling him how pathetic he is and how nobody is going to want him after tonight so he better make a good impression. He instantly started going, "Yeah, dad make me a good boy. Give me that poz cum.  Give me what I need." "Fuck son. You're such a good little whore." "Dad can you kiss me as you fill me again with that poz cum?"  "Sure." I bent down and started kissing him because my balls were ready to explode. I had the biggest load ever. It felt like it just kept shooting and didn't want to stop.  I eventually pulled out of him.

"Hey wanna help me with this droplet." "Sure where did you have in mind?" "Take his dick there and spread that piss slit." I grabbed Austin's cock, which was hard and said, "what do you say boy?"  "Please share that droplet with my cock. I need it." I spread his piss slit and touch Dale's cock to the piss slit. The droplet does right to my son. Dale goes, "Fuck that's so hot. I gotta fuck him now and load him up with my cum. Austin I have a very high viral load too." "That's fine. I want your load in me. Dad, will you kiss me while Dale fucks me?" "Sure, son." With that I went right to my sons face and told him what a good boy he's turning out to be and we kissed.  Dale was right he was turned on for sure and it didn't take him long before he started grunting and unloading into my son.  My son thank him and Dale said, "I think this has been the hottest experience i've ever had." Then he left. I looked around and almost forgot about Duke or anyone else being here.

Let me know if you think I should continue....

• Like 4
  • Piggy 5

Chapter 13

I looked at the board next to Duke.  There were well over 30 tallys. Someone had taken him out of the sling and taken his penis cage off.  He was literally on all 4 hours with one cock in his mouth and another up his ass. He seemed like he was in heaven. I got a little closer so I could see his hole. He definitely was dripping cum everywhere from it and his once tight hole was no more. I figured I should egg on Duke's fun and shouted, "Do we think he's ready for some DP yet?" the crowd shouted, "yes". I figured if he could start working 3 cocks at a time it would allow him to rest sooner. I was so impressed with how he was letting guys just do whatever they wanted to him.  He had a bunch of hickies, someone wrote the word 'faggot' on his forehead in marker, and his nipple rings were definitely irritating his nipples you could see how sore and tender they appeared. One thing I didn't notice was anyone feeding him some piss and I was needing to go. I went up to him and told the guy excuse me but I needed his mouth for a moment. The guy stepped aside.  Duke put my cock in his mouth just like old times and I looked down and told him to drink every drop.  Then I let my stream go. He drank every drop like a pro.  "Hey guys, he's a little dehydrated I think. Don't forget to fill his stomach with your piss too." I looked back over to my son....

He was only at about 15 loads. I saw my owner taking him down off the sling and leading him to the rear entrance. I was confused and went to follow. My owner stepped in front of me.  "Don't worry about him right now. He wasn't drawing nearly the crowd I had hoped because he's still learning his role. So I made a deal with a couple of guys for him." "What deal did you make?" "Well they are going to introduce him to Tina and then he and his group of buddies are going to gang bang him." "no, that's not right. I never signed up for drugs. That's not right."  "Yeah, it is right. They paid me $500 to be able to take him to their van for 90 minutes. Plus they are supplying the T. Just think how much of a whore he will become if he gets hooked on that. He doesn't seem as into this as Duke for there. This is exactly what is needed." I knew arguing would be worthless so instead, "So I am getting half that money right?" "Hell Ill give you 80% and you decide how you want to share it with these boys and yourself. We have made over $5000 on them already tonight and it's only been 4 hours." I looked around there were easily 20 or so guys still in the room waiting for some fun. I hoped Duke would be able to keep it up. This would be hard even for more.  "wow, we have made a lot. Do you think they would find if I go sneak a peek of them using Austin?"  "Probably not, they may even want you to add another load to his pathetic hole." On that note I headed for the side door.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4