Who here has taken more than one thousand cocks in their ass? Or fucked more than one thousand asses?

GymAddict

Well, I've been fucking raw for at least 15 years now with, on average, one visit per month to a sauna or cruising club or outdoors cruising ground in the summer.

Let's assume I take an average of 6 cocks per visit.  That's 72 cocks per year. 

Which would be over 1000 cocks inside my hole over the past 15 years.

I've probably underestimated my raw sex life. And a fair number of cocks revisited my hole.

But still...one thousand...well, wow!

On 9/21/2021 at 5:47 AM, Wildwehobbttm said:

I've probably taken about 4000 loads or more in my life.

Having a plump ass made it easy for tops to want to breed me.

I had a Master top that trained me as cumdump so in the past 10 years my load count has definitely gone up. 

I got introduced to having cummy hole a lot!d9495bfa323c73ad80f97401fd70efab_6_1591515478425.jpg.6dd4c165689b17d21b1c94b3ba65b96c.jpg

Cummy hole = yummy hole!!

Edited by Queenzlander59
Punctuation is important.

I have breed 1578 btttms (repeats included) and >11,400 loads since i started counting in Nov 2019. About half of my fucks are repeats, so closing in on 800 since late 2019 (6 years since i started breeding men), so I think it’s likely I’ve crossed that bridge. Hoping to breed roughly 2,000 unique bb bttms before I am 40. 

1 hour ago, ucOtterTopNC said:

I have breed 1578 btttms (repeats included) and >11,400 loads since i started counting in Nov 2019. About half of my fucks are repeats, so closing in on 800 since late 2019 (6 years since i started breeding men), so I think it’s likely I’ve crossed that bridge. Hoping to breed roughly 2,000 unique bb bttms before I am 40. 

Damn, I want your seed in my gut.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ucOtterTopNC said:

Holy fuck that's amazing!

• 1 year later...

I estimate I've fucked around 1,500 different guys. Almost all of them raw. I started fucking when I was a teen with a schoolmate and we never used a condom. When I moved away for university and started hooking up with strangers from the internet, I tried to use a condom because I was afraid of getting HIV, but I just couldn't keep it hard or cum. After I got on PrEP 6 years ago, I felt a sense of freedom and became a raw-only top. Sinc then I've been fucking 200-300 guys per year.

• Like 2

I passed the 1000 cocks up my ass in the late 90s.  I used to keep a journal of names and locations and gave that up years ago.  But sure 1000 cocks is not difficult to pass if you do several a weekend and multiply by 52 weeks a year.  Then multiply that by the number of years you are sexually active.  1000 is not a difficult number to achieve if you are a bottom.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

16 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

I passed the 1000 cocks up my ass in the late 90s.  I used to keep a journal of names and locations and gave that up years ago.  But sure 1000 cocks is not difficult to pass if you do several a weekend and multiply by 52 weeks a year.  Then multiply that by the number of years you are sexually active.  1000 is not a difficult number to achieve if you are a bottom.

That's very true but as we know many top/vers like to try a hole (esp at parties/group events) before returning for the last-fuck and load-giving. 1000 loads are likely to involve much more sex 😛 😎 😉 😄

• Like 1

I'll just say this. If you became sexually active at the age of 18, like going to baths, sex clubs and bookstores, besides meeting guys in bars and on the street, it is very easy to pass 1000 guys IN A YEAR.

There are 52 weeks in a year guys. come on, do the math, and don't judge me.😀  I do share  and I play well with others...

• Like 1

I started getting fucked by anon men at age 16. I would go to local X rated theaters (still do today but not as it was then) and get fucked by 10 guys minimum every week, often more. You’d be amazed at how much grown men gravitated to me. 
I kept that pace till my mid 20s but after that I probably dropped to getting fucked by maybe 10 guys a month. 
If you do the rough math I would be well over 500 per year and that’s low balling it. 
I could easily been fucked by over 3,000 men over the close 50 years I’ve been getting fucked. 

• Piggy 1

It never occurred to me to try and keep track. 

That said, I started fucking guys in undergrad, and only stopped "outside" Hole when hiv came along, for about 3,4 years, I guess. Once there were treatments available, guys started in with the outside sex again, and so did we.

I've never been all that great with math, but by now, the figure must be in the thousands.  (yes, I'm trying to blush, but I just can't remember how ....) 

• Haha 1