My College Boyfriend's First Raw Loads

Chapter II.

Tom was driving, and there was a handsome young man in the front seat. Tom warmly greeted my guy, reaching back to clasp his leg. He introduced us to his new boyfriend, Jason. As he drove, Jason told us about his community college classes and reached around to stroke my guy’s leg, telling me how lucky I was to have such a sexy boyfriend. Tom nodded in agreement, taking one hand off the steering wheel and reaching back to stroke my leg, adding that I was pretty sexy myself. I could feel myself blush. We chuckled and flirted with one another until we pulled into the bar’s parking lot. Tom introduced us to Charlie, the bouncer, an older guy with a buzz cut and muscular chest poured into a tight tank top. Charlie smiled at my boy saying he’d always hoped he be seeing him again. My boy sheepishly grinned as we headed inside.

Tom and I went to the bar to order some drinks as Jason and my guy headed right to the dance floor. We chatted as Jason and my boy grinded on each other. Tom told me that he couldn’t help but get turned on watching them dance together. I agreed, feeling my cock stiffen. Tom stood right behind me, and I could feel his growing dick through his jeans as he pressed into my ass. Tom asked me if we had an open relationship, and I replied, ‘Barely. We just started talking about him taking another guy’s cock.’ Tom smirked and told me my boy was likely to be ‘barely’ taking cock very soon and nodded to our boyfriends practically groping each other in full view of the entire bar.

The bartender, Mike, clearly knew Tom well, and they caught up as he took his time pouring the beers. He even pointed out the Charlie, the bouncer, must be happy to see them again. Tom gave both the bartender and Charlie a knowing nod.

Jason and my guy danced for another song and they were both warm and sweaty enough that they took off their shirts. Jason tucked his into the back of his jeans and my boy tied his around his waist. They were clearly feeling each other up but eased off when they saw Tom and I headed to a table with our drinks. They were clearly into each other. I wondered if my boy was excited about getting his dick that night? The thought of sharing him with this handsome twink really got me stiff.

After quickly downing the first round, I headed back to the bar for four more beers. Mike, the bartender winked at me as he pulled the tabs saying we were in for a fun night. When I brought the first two beers back the table, I walked up just as the three of them were talking quietly and my boy was eagerly nodding. I dropped off the drinks and went back to the bar to pick up the last two glasses. When I got back, Tom and my boy were making their way back to the dance floor, now more crowded with sweaty guys. Jason moved to the stool next to me and stroked my thigh telling me he thought I was cute. His flirtations were turning me on, but I was trying to focus on my guy and Tom. I’d lose them in the crowd for a moment, then see them again.

I saw Tom and my guy dancing with their chests pressed up to one another. Then I caught a glimpse of Tom spinning my boy around and grinding his ass against his full crotch. I lost sight of them for a moment but saw them again with Tom’s arms wrapped around my boy’s waist, his hands fumbling at my boy’s crotch around his knotted shirtsleeves.  

Jason moved in front of me and kissed me. I liked it, but he was blocking my view, almost on purpose. I kissed him and pulled my head back to see my boy bouncing off Tom’s crotch. I realized Tom was trying to fuck my boy right there on the dance floor. I stood up and tried to make my way to them. Over the music and chatter, I could hear my guy moan. I saw him leaning back into Tom’s chest as he rocked his hips back and forth. Just as I made it to them, Tom’s grin turned to a grimace, and I knew he was cumming. My boy saw me and tore his arms from around Tom’s neck and reached out to me. He embraced me and kissed me hard as Tom finished growling and grunting. My guy brought my hands to his ass and I felt Tom’s furry belly pressed hard against my boy’s back. I eased my hand between them until my fingers found my boy’s sweaty crack, impaled on Tom’s cock. I squeezed Tom’s dick around the base looking for sign of a condom but found only sticky wet hairy flesh. Tom backed up and his big dick just kept easing out. He must have been huge, but I couldn’t see as my boy madly kissed me deeply, shoving his tongue passionately down my throat as I fingered his freshly-bred sloppy pussy, right there on the dance floor.

My boy pulled off from my mouth and smiled at me, ‘I finally did. I finally took his load!’ Tom moved around to my side as Jason stepped behind my boy and pressed against his ass. My hands found Jason’s raw cock and I guided it to my boy’s stretched-out hole. Jason’s glans entered my boy as I spread his cheeks wide, ready for another raw cock.

To be continued…

• Like 25
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Ldnpozhunter said:

Hope we get the next chapter soon. 

this is hot a hell

I second that - want to read more about your guy taking his first raw loads - need to know if Mike and Charlie will add their loads to Tom's and Jason's' 😈

• Like 1