Can people tell when you've had sex?

backdoorjimmy

It’s all about your perception and observations, but yeah, I can usually tell when a guy’s got some as he has a certain glow about him. He’s a little flushed, seems a lot happier. Sex probably releases endorphins like when you run or do other things. Buds can usually tell when I’ve had sex too and I guess it’s one of those obvious things if you’re tuned in. It probably helps if you know a guy too. I have a bud who hooks up a lot and you can tell when he’s got some as he’s positively giddy. He’ll own up to having got some and loves to spill the tea.

On 10/5/2021 at 8:49 PM, RealCute said:

I think it is kinda like gaydar, people smile more have a brighter appearance and are just happier.

Heck the next day after sex I am still in a good mood and generally happier.

Yup!  Spot on.

I smile at more folks after sex simply b/c I feel great.

• Like 1

It's like preg women: I can see their glow.  A co-worker hadn't told everyone (like me) that she was pregnant and one day she and I were working at the same desk and I simply blurted out: "You have a glow about you ..."  She smiled: "Oh, yea I'm 4mons"

I think our body does change for certain things like sex.  Just all the more reason to have MORE sex 😛

• Like 1

People can tell i they pay attention. I'm less tense and a LOT more smiley afterwards. It kinda resets me to my normal more happy state, which in turn makes me more approachable and more attractive, which in turn leads to more sex, which makes me less tense and happier....

• Like 1

I think I'm much more relaxed (in the zone) after good sex - maybe some people are more tuned into that than others? I can tell you 100% of the time when I get flooded with cum before going to a bar or sauna or house party, I get TONS more action than if I go hungry and anxious for it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, chipygmalion80 said:

It's like preg women: I can see their glow.  A co-worker hadn't told everyone (like me) that she was pregnant and one day she and I were working at the same desk and I simply blurted out: "You have a glow about you ..."  She smiled: "Oh, yea I'm 4mons"

I think our body does change for certain things like sex.  Just all the more reason to have MORE sex 😛

I think this though kinda makes my point: you know she's glowing more than usual because you know her normal as a coworker. There are some people who "glow" like that all the time, and they're not all permanently pregnant.