What do you think about during sex?

atlfukbud

What do you think about during sex?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. What do you tend to think about most during sex?

• "Damn, real sex feels good"
    • "I hope he feels as amazing as my dick does"
    • "Don't cum too soon"
    • "Hurry up already" (bottoms only)
    • Something I cannot post here because this is not the Backroom
    • "Man, I'd luv to share you with..."
    • "I wish my bf was a whore like you"
    • Something else?

Totally depends on the action going on and the man creating it. If the guy wants to suck my toes for 20 minutes ( and I really am not all that into having them sucked or licked) and I know he has a decent cock that will eventually fuck me, I will keep one ear open for any conversation or directions and respond appropriately. But the rest of the brain will be putting together a grocery list for once the play is over, or a to do list of things I need to have done before seeking someone else to play around with. 

And in many cases, I am staying aware of the time. Sometimes you have a guy over and he says he can only stay for 15 minutes before he has to head home before the spouse gets there. I don't want him engrossed in the sex to the point he fucks himself by leaving 30 minutes later than he wanted to. On the other side of time watching, once in a while a guy will show up for what he promises to be a long fuck session, and within 4 minutes he has shot and is hustling out the door. If that is his "long fuck session" I am not inviting him back for a quickie lol

• Like 2

Now when I bottom I’m thinking about random guys I’ve seen around and imagine it’s them using my hole.  I think too about how my hole is the hottest temperature hole the top ever had and how much I’m giving of myself to submit to him completely.

and the times I’m in a no loads refused deal, I’m thinking about how ugly is this top and I’m in no control anymore….

• Like 1

On 11/11/2021 at 10:48 PM, BBArchangel said:

“Damn, I had avocados on the shopping list and forgot them.”  “I hope he finishes before my husband gets home.” “Is it daylight savings time already?”

Strangely enough avocado is my safe word. 

On 11/12/2021 at 1:48 AM, BBArchangel said:

“Damn, I had avocados on the shopping list and forgot them.”  “I hope he finishes before my husband gets home.” “Is it daylight savings time already?”

The daylight savings time question is probably the most important....

Being a pure sub bottom, i think about...

1.  Is the Top enjoying himself?

2.  What can i do to make sure the top is feeling the most? 

3.  Make sure i am following the Tops commands and listen to his "noises", to help guide me.

4.  Accept whatever the Top requires of me.

5.  Be grateful and thank the Top for allowing me to please him afterwards.

That's what i think about as the Tops manhood is splitting my mancunt in half.

• Like 1

I really try not to think about anything and focus on staying in the moment. I want my mind clear & focus on matching my energy to that of the top. I don’t let my mind wander or lose focus. A lot of tops can tell when you’re not in the moment. 

• 3 weeks later...

Had a sexy af 21 year old  top with 8.5 Extra thick inches pound me out good last night -- I noted the following thoughts 1) at the beginning "damn, this guy is big -- did I clean deeply enough? Should I hold back?" then "fuck this hurts -- but a good hurt, keep riding man!" 2) Toward the middle I thought "damn, this kid is amazing, and eats ass like no one I've ever met (he ate my pussy like a madman --before, during and after breeding) 😍 I also thought-- "I hope he doesn't cum too soon (unless he's a multi-shooter)" 🙏 3) At the end (50 minutes or so total) --having one load in my man cunt and one down my throat, I was thinking "God, that was amazing, feel satisfied even without cumming myself" And, -- "I want him again" and finally "I need more cum, think I'll log onto BBRT and see who wants sloppy seconds" -- #luckybottom!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2023 at 10:40 AM, VistaCaBB said:

When I Top I just think about how amazing his ass looks wrapped around my cock.  How his hole is going to be flooded with cum and how it will look leaking out of his ass when I pull out. 

When I Bottom I think about how good it must feel for the Top and I think about his hard dick inside me.  

I love how you think as a Top. Love to be flooded with your sperm.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2022 at 11:26 AM, beanna said:

As a whore and a nymphomaniac  alli think about is pleasing the cock fucking me and making it cum

Same here, all I can think of is making him cum, can't wait to feel/hear his as he gets to the point of no return and unloads. As soon as that happens I'm wondering how I can get another. 

• Like 1