What do you think about during sex?

atlfukbud

What do you think about during sex?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. What do you tend to think about most during sex?

• "Damn, real sex feels good"
    • "I hope he feels as amazing as my dick does"
    • "Don't cum too soon"
    • "Hurry up already" (bottoms only)
    • Something I cannot post here because this is not the Backroom
    • "Man, I'd luv to share you with..."
    • "I wish my bf was a whore like you"
    • Something else?

2 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

So true less lube!  I prefer having the top spit on my hole for lube!

I wish more guys would discover this. Especially if the guy topping is uncut, you should at least try it without before adding artificial lube. With that said I have fucked guys that stay to dry to comfortably fuck without, but kow at this point my own hole self-lubes enough for any dick to use it with just spit to get started.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

I wish more guys would discover this. Especially if the guy topping is uncut, you should at least try it without before adding artificial lube. With that said I have fucked guys that stay to dry to comfortably fuck without, but kow at this point my own hole self-lubes enough for any dick to use it with just spit to get started.

100% agree -- if the top is Uncut, spit is more than enough!! Just had a great fuck w/ a 27 year old uc man last night -- it was awesome and I felt every shot of nut into my hole -- for both loads!! 🙌

On 11/12/2021 at 12:50 PM, Medwaym said:

Different thouhts and feeling with every guy/meet.....fuck this is boring/I'm really not into you - hurry up, hurry up my mouth and/or legs are aching, please don't stop kissing me, pound me harder, use me as your slut, make love to me....

Totally agree with your response. I feel a range of feelings depending on the guy who is fucking me.

I think about 

with wife I think about getting her pregnant with a real baby and say I want to get you pregnant so on I know I can’t get her pregnant as can’t have baby’s sadly medical problems stoped that ( wish I could get her pregnant as know she thinks about it as well and see how she is when she sees a child) 

when a man fucks me I think about him getting as deep as he can in me and hopefully I am making him happy I want him to dom me and tell me I am a bad girl or boy 

When I'm fucking my wife I think about all the areas of her body that I can pleasure to make her orgasm(I love the sounds she makes when she cums).

When I'm getting fucked by my top I imagine what he sees.His huge hard cock pounding me as his thrusts make my ass cheeks jiggle.

The first time I got all the way, Balls Deep and wrecked the shape of my Dick up in my FuckBuddy's Sweet Man Hole I thought, "God-Damn. I've paid cash folding money for Prime, Grade A Hollywood Street Hustler Pussy that won't even half as good as this." Fortunately I refrained from saying that out loud.

Edited by PERVERSATILE
  • Upvote 2

I tend to think about how it feels to the bottom, how great it is that he's come to his self-realization, how much I love rutting/Breeding in Holes, how it tasted, how thrilling it is to mate with my pigbros. 

BUT !!!  Sometimes, selfish behavior can alter it.  For instance, last night I was rutting in one perfectly fine Hole in the darkroom, but lusting after the young man taking loads next to me.  Courtesy would require that I wait for the Cock currently in that boy to pump it's Sperm up his gut, and then take my turn.

But no.  First, understand that the darkroom at Slammer is quite narrow.  There's enough room for a bottom taking Cocks to kneel on the Breeding crib, for the Top that's fucking him, and juuuuust enough room for other guys to squeeze by behind the Top.  So.  This enormous guy decided to stand right behind the lovely young man, doing nothing but standing there, and take up all the room for a Top with his enormous belly.  No one could get by him, or in place to fuck the young man.  It was as though since he had never put down the fork in his life, that entitled him to "CockBlock" that sweet boy.  I only managed to kneel down, get around a ham-sized thigh, and eat the boy's Hole briefly.  

Point?  Manners count.  Courtesy counts.  A sense of Brotherhood counts.  If it's something you wouldn't want done to you, then for chrissake, don't do it to others.  😠

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1