What do you think about during sex?

atlfukbud

What do you think about during sex?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. What do you tend to think about most during sex?

• "Damn, real sex feels good"
    • "I hope he feels as amazing as my dick does"
    • "Don't cum too soon"
    • "Hurry up already" (bottoms only)
    • Something I cannot post here because this is not the Backroom
    • "Man, I'd luv to share you with..."
    • "I wish my bf was a whore like you"
    • Something else?

On 2/13/2022 at 10:10 PM, evilcoyote said:

The sex unless it's boring...then I'm already thinking about who's next.

Same here! By the time a load is marinating in my hole i'm thinking about the next man who will penetrate me and work up another mutually pleasurable load to share!

• Like 1

When I'm topping I love feeling the hole gripping my shaft and enjoying the sensation of sliding in and out, envisioning my cock head getting deep inside

I like to imagine my bottoms enjoying the feeling of having my raw dick pound them out, knowing nothing is in the way of my load being shot into their ass

• Like 2

On 2/13/2022 at 2:04 PM, backdoorjimmy said:

It sucks when a guy with a big beautiful dick doesn't know how to use it and just shoves it in.

It's not uncommon for a Top who's blessed with Impressive Equipment to never have to learn his craft.  ALL Tops need to learn to use their Cocks to the bottom's pleasure as well as their own, since that delivers the best experience for both guys.  It seems that when a "large" Top hauls it out, the bottoms flock to the Big Meat, which allows the Top to never get around to learning how to use what he has.  Big Cocks are like musical instruments - the more you practice, noting things you could do better - and practicing to make the performance better - the more the Top honors and celebrates what nature gave him.  It's not just about having a big Cock - it's all about learning to use it to both the Top's and bottom's best Breeding experience.

• Like 3

My answer depends on the scenario. It's not necessarily that I always go to the same "spank bank" of material etc.

I try to live in the moment and express my satisfaction to each sexy hard cock presented to me and to thank him by being the most accommodating and horny slut possible for him to rut it out into. After all, it is about helping him to achieve his best possible orgasm and my "reward" is his hardest, biggest, horniest, deepest, nutt. 

• Like 2

i fantacize im a woman when im being bred. i want to feel him cumm inside me. i think about him being poz when he is about to cumm inside me, it is very exciting getting ready to recieve his warm poz sperm deep inside my pussy.

On 2/19/2022 at 8:28 AM, upptheebutt69 said:

When I'm topping I love feeling the hole gripping my shaft and enjoying the sensation of sliding in and out, envisioning my cock head getting deep inside

I like to imagine my bottoms enjoying the feeling of having my raw dick pound them out, knowing nothing is in the way of my load being shot into their ass

I like that!!  When a guy is breeding me I simultaneously grip his shaft and relax the muscles in my pussy to give him the best sensation ever. The question I'm often asked is "How did you learn to do that with your ass?" I usually say that I was taught by a top, practiced muscle-strengthening techniques every day until I could get a firm grip on the guy's cock, which usually resulted in getting a huge load from his cock. So, this is what is in store for you when we get together.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

When I'm having GOOD sex, I don't think at all - I'm just in the moment. When I'm having mediocre sex, I'm usually thinking about how to get it to be good sex. When I'm having bad sex, I'm thinking "beige... I'll paint the ceiling beige."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I agree.  I suppose it depends on how one defines "to think"

Probably the most prevalent notion in my mind is stuff like "I love fucking Hole" - "fucking Hole again is so hot" - "I've actually fucked thousands of Holes, and I love doing it" - "this one's a) really hot for the load" - "this one's a bit too squirmy" - "when I shoot I'm gonna suck this Hole dry" - "that Hole next to me looks hot with a that raw Cock rutting in it" - "this Hole is fine, but I want that one too" ...... all kinds of filthy shit filters in and out.  But, I'm a dirrrrrty dude, and I like it that way.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...