Before I get into chapter two, I’d just like to thank those of you that have liked/reacted to this story – content creators on this site do appreciate this. For me in particular, I use it to gauge whether the story is worth continuing.

I also want to acknowledge the fact that several people have reached out asking if this is based on personal experience or that of a friends. Very sorry to say this is a work of fiction.  

I began to wake up, without realising I had fallen asleep in the first place.

As I opened my eyes I found that I was still wrapped up in Tommy’s arms, with him watching me as I slept. I asked how long I was out for and he said maybe 30 minutes or so.

He asked me if I had any regrets for what had taken place, he was so genuine in his concern. I smiled at him and said absolutely not. I’d explained to him how I had been cautious since breaking up with my ex. I told Tommy that he was the first person I’d let breed me in a long time and that I was craving cum inside me, explaining that I had realised I wasn’t sexually satisfied by the encounters where I had insisted on the use of a condom.

I embarrassingly told him of the tattoo inspection I’d done on him when he arrived, he burst out laughing, so much so that I saw the humour in it and joined in.

Tommy was super affectionate and I didn’t expect anything like this from someone I’d met on Grindr. We snuggled, talked, laughed and kissed for what seemed like an eternity.

His hand casually explored my body until his fingers were resting on my cum slick hole. Wait, let me clarify that, his hand casually explored my body until his fingers were resting on my hole, slick with his poz cum. I pressed my face into his chest and gently kissed and licked his biohazard tattoo.

Never in a million years would I have thought I would find myself in this situation. Not just find myself in this situation, but to be so turned on and accepting of it.  

With a little hesitation I asked Tommy if he was comfortable sharing his pozzing story with me. He replied saying he would be happy to tell me, but only if I ride his cock at the same time.

Honestly I don’t think I’ve ever moved faster, in a flash I threw my leg over him and lined his beast of a dick up with my puffy hole. With only the poz loads he left in me earlier as lube, I began to sit down on his cock – ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I moaned – lowering myself until his pubes were scratching my arse. I leaned forward firstly kissing his biohazard tattoo again and then locking lips with him.

He whispered - ride my poz cock babe, your life will be forever changed tonight, go on kiddo, milk another poz load from my heavy balls. My viral load is through the roof right now, I only tested positive 2 weeks ago and I rushed out and got my biohazard tattoo the very same day.

I couldn’t help but moan hearing this, with him gently thrusting upwards as I lowered my hole on his cock.

He explained that he was 100% vers and had never ever used a condom in his life. Tommy admitted he was turned on by cum since his first fuck at the age of 17. Since that first experience Tommy had decided that he would roll the dice, and that he’d be okay with whatever happened.

Tommy went on to say that 3 weeks ago he was craving cock and cum in his hole, that he was on heat real bad. He decided to go to a sauna where he went into a gloryhole cubicle and parked his cunt up against the hole for a good 6 or 7 hours. Guy after guy, load after load were injected deep inside his guts.

Tommy grabbed me and pulled me down to him, giving him leverage to pound my hole deeper, as he did this he said he must have had at least 35 or 40 guys breed his hole that night.

His pounding of my hole intensified now, he wasn’t holding back.

His thick cock slamming my puffy, pozzed up hole.

He said that while his hole was parked against gloryhole he heard several of the guys mention their poz status as they fucked him. Tommy was yelling from his cubicle, encouraging them to poz his hole, that he wanted multiple strains in his neg hole. And boy did they deliver, flooding Tommy’s hole with a variety of STI’s and load after load of poz juice.

I couldn’t take it anymore, I too began to beg Tommy to poz my hole again, planting a kiss right on his lips as he pulled me down on his cock in one last forceful thrust, grunting as he announced that he was pozzing my twink cunt again. I was yelling yes baby poz me over and over again as I felt his cock spasm inside me.

In that moment I knew Tommy was my alpha, and I am determined to make him see that.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, MartyBB said:

Wow - i loved that!!  Thank you 🙂

I wonder if its time to head to the sauna and see how many loads we can get pumped in our newbie!  Mmmm gets me so horny!  

Can't wait for more 😉

I agree.  Let see Tommy be a guide and pimp for Tyler bringing to his hole prime poz cock to flood his guts.  So much more I want to read about these two and their future poz adventures.

Another marvelous chapter CagedBBoy!

• Like 2