Why Did You Get Into Bareback sex?

pabbman

My first experience with anal with a man was as a top. It was okay. I managed to cum, but it wasn't all that great. My next experience was as a bottom. He wore a condom. It was better than topping, at least. Then I got it raw! WOW! Never want it any other way after I took my first load for real. It felt better while being fucked, and the feeling of being filled and having it ooze out of me was heaven. 

• Like 1

On 12/28/2021 at 11:38 PM, PigBoyDallas said:

Pretty much me too. Latino guys never use them when fucking or getting fucked by a guy.

Well that explains why my first few bareback fucks were with latinos. I thought that was a coincidence.

• Like 2

Thinking about it again and the truth is my mother - she was divorced - her favorite cock was black 1's - in her bed room ( behind lock door ) having raw sex - I was very young - sneak out side - looking in her bed room - she was a animal - raw sex - demanding ! I was watching and love of been her daughter - being involved with her !

Seemed like all the bottoms I fucked always insisted on condoms, as I did too. Then one day this Filipino guy came over for a fuck and never said a thing about condoms. I didn't say anything. It felt so good. I had never felt anything feel so good before. I knew I was being bad, but I just couldn't stop. Then I found BBRT lol.

• Like 2

They always fuck me without a condom. They fuck me in the ass for over 50 years and launch their cum inside. I enjoy it. Only a few of them fucked me with a condom and it was bad unless the condom broke and the cum still ended up in me. 

• Like 1

In my youngest years, I thought of myself as  safe sex gay but was never good at consistent condom use.   I never had condoms and would typically only use then if they other guy had and wanted to.  I'd then feel guilty after raw sex.   The guilt went away quickly though and I started seeking out bareback bottoms - this was before the PrEP revolution so it was a little work then.   I didn't bottom raw and rarely bottomed as a result.    I got on PrEP pretty quickly after approval and at that point started bottoming raw and transitioned to bareback only.   The last transition was I started being a cumdump a few times a year but I still top more frequently than I bottom. 

• Like 1

I started safe (condom only) with my partner who always wanted to do it bare. One time he took the condom off and that feels so much better. Knowing him fuck me raw got me so hard.
Love raw since. The raw feel, the thrust and every real skin-against-skin penetration is what condom sex can never give. Now I’m on prep so condomless sex is the only way can get me off.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Have always been into bareback as im just a cumdump sissy bitch for horny studs to drain there sperms into  I know my place is on all 4ers  wiggling my bum at a top guy. Giving him pleasure with my tight hole griping his hard cock as he pumps deep. Draining his balls into my belly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I did not get into bareback sex. Bareback sex is natural in the way man has fucked for thousands of years.

Instead, I never got into safe sex. I started having sex as a teen, long before anyone mentioned condoms to me. In fact, I’ve only worn a rubber three times in my life.

I was sexually assaulted by my cousin at the age of 7. He is a drug addict during that time. Forced me to suck his sweaty smelly cock after basketball plays until he thought of fucking me. And yes! He did the first time, and for the first time I remember I bled. Just imagine you are 7 and the guy was 15-16 ish...

That's how my journey began on liking bareback, though I rarely get fuck until I found out I am poz since  2016.... i still miss the feeling of a fresh meat abusing my hungry hole...

I started my fucking days with women.  We talked about birth control, but mutually agreed that I never needed to use a condom.

Then my wife lost interest in everything but booze, and I had a hot neighbour offer up his mouth and ass to me.  I really enjoyed fucking him and he was happy to take it raw.

Eventually, her and I called it quits and I swapped teams full time to men and good open minded, piggy sex.  My partner at the time was into 3sums and I took my first raw load from a guy 15 years younger than me.  He had a big uncut cock and fucked like a champ.  Was always good for at least a couple of loads.

Suddenly I realized I not only loved the feeling of cum and ass juices on my cock... I loved the feeling of a hard cock unloading cum into my ass.

So, I guess that I've always enjoyed bareback sex and honestly do NOT ever consider using condoms to fuck or being fucked with a condom these days.  PrEP was a big changer for me as well.

I got a late start... I didn't start having anal sex until shortly before starting graduate school. Thankfully I met an older employee (30 years my senior) at my school that kind of took me under his wing in a way as I started exploring gay life more broadly.  He and his partner were sort of my gay mentor dads, though I didn't fool around with his partner.

That mentorship included the main one of the pair taking my anal virginity.  We played safe for a long time, and I played safe with other guys that fucked me as I entered a slutty phase in my life.  One night, he was fucking me in his house, and unexpectedly, he said "we don't need this," ripped the condom off, and went back into my ass bareback. He didn't breed me, but it still flipped a switch in me. Despite having it hammered into my head growing up and even later that one should always use a condom, I knew I had to feel his raw cock in me again, and I knew I needed his cum in my ass. I got my wish soon after and took my first load from him, and I kind of never wanted to leave graduate school because we had a lot of great sex and he shot a lot of loads up my ass.

After that first breeding, I started having less and less safe sex... I'd say less than 20% of the men that fucked me since have been exclusively safe, and all those exclusives were one-time hookups. Every repeat I had eventually went raw. I think at this point i haven't fucked a guy with a condom since 2018, and I haven't been fucked any way but bareback since sometime in 2017.  Funny enough, while I'm still good friends with the dad who popped my cherry and bred me for the first time, I've never mentioned to him how one single night with him turned me into a slut for raw cock and cum.

I never really liked using a condom. I always thought it felt different and also interrupted foreplay putting it on. I mostly bottom so I would usually be the one taking it and tops would always be like should I wear a condom and finally I was like I don’t like it and they don’t really like. Plus the first time i took a load i was hooked on getting loaded so I ended up seeking bare tops and the res it’s history haha

I started fucking when I was 16 with a high school friend. We never talked about friends, even though we knew about them. I thought it was safe because I was the only one fucking him. Later, I learned that one of his bullies was breeding him too. I freaked out and stopped seeing him, but mainly for fear of someone else knowing I was fucking a dude.

Several years later, when I became active in sex, I tried to use condom, but it was so hard. It felt so different and had troubles keeping it hard. I tried to minimize my risk by always asking for status and fucking younger guys until I got on PrEp. I got on PrEp on 2018, and I haven't used a single condom since then and I'll never use one again.

• Like 2

Although I’m exclusively top , and have been for years .

I got fucked and bread by a much older guy in a cottage (I was 13) , he didn’t use any lube but a remember it hurt until the time when his first spurt went in me - the complete jizz joy.

Condoms just  takeaway the warmth and intimacy.

now it’s exclusively bb and normally only when the bottoms had a couple of loads